(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Hi ladies, after lunch I noticed my panty felt abit wet and I saw there was like a watery discharge? I'm
Also not sure if it was result of incontinence ??

Hi ladies, after lunch I noticed my panty felt abit wet and I saw there was like a watery discharge? I'm
Also not sure if it was result of incontinence ??

Watery discharge is normal. with blood then It's something to worry about. =(

@chloebun, I experience the same thing as you.... super bloated.... somehow farted alot also.... opps! (don't mind my language!)
u can get the bra extender from any lingerie shop. I am wearing this "Ah bra"" that is elastic. looks like a sports bra. so I guess it can help in the future expansion.

Watery discharge is normal. with blood then It's something to worry about. =(

I also have discharge, sometimes clear, sometimes pinkish with blood. Like on and off. But after one wipe no more. Then sometimes after few days suddenly like faint pink again =/ My first check up is next week, guess I may have to wait till then to find out. Hopefully everything is fine for you and your little one too. I'm just endlessly worried and paranoid because there's not much physical signs and I am constantly scared something is wrong.

I also have discharge, sometimes clear, sometimes pinkish with blood. Like on and off. But after one wipe no more. Then sometimes after few days suddenly like faint pink again =/ My first check up is next week, guess I may have to wait till then to find out. Hopefully everything is fine for you and your little one too. I'm just endlessly worried and paranoid because there's not much physical signs and I am constantly scared something is wrong.

I'm so worried over the discharge I had earlier on, I called to push my appointment forward to 6.30pm today. I suggest you see the gynae asap too! dun wait till next week.

I'm so worried over the discharge I had earlier on, I called to push my appointment forward to 6.30pm today. I suggest you see the gynae asap too! dun wait till next week.

I have no time =/ Working for the whole of this Saturday too, and no time to take leave and off >.< I will continue to monitor cos it's very minimal and not a lot of blood. Usually with one wipe it's all gone. Do update us here how's everything after your check up later alright? Take care and all the best babe!

I have no time =/ Working for the whole of this Saturday too, and no time to take leave and off >.< I will continue to monitor cos it's very minimal and not a lot of blood. Usually with one wipe it's all gone. Do update us here how's everything after your check up later alright? Take care and all the best babe!
I will! You take care too! Dun walk too much!

@chloebun, I experience the same thing as you.... super bloated.... somehow farted alot also.... opps! (don't mind my language!)
u can get the bra extender from any lingerie shop. I am wearing this "Ah bra"" that is elastic. looks like a sports bra. so I guess it can help in the future expansion.

Congrats babe!! :)

Ooh think I will have to check out a lingerie shop then! Thanks!

Jiayou babe! Must try to rest more don't overwork!

Good morning!

Hahaha @chloebun your post made me laugh! Well all seems still normal for me I think my bra has always been kinda tight so don't really feel much difference. Pants do feel tighter on some days though because of bloating.

There was one day it felt so super tight I was convinced I had put on a lot of weight cos I didn't gym as regularly as before. And I could have sworn the next day it felt back to normal which made me a little confused. Hahaha.
I don't even dare to wear pants liao cuz I can see a bulge. Not v obvious kind but enough to make ppl think I am fat haha.

I'm back from gynae.
Dr say have to monitor and say cannot take it too lightly, even if bleeding stops it does not mean I'm 100% safe. And told me first 12 weeks is very critical. So ladies please be extremely careful for the first 12 weeks

No la I dont have kids before. This is my first. But I think I show quite easily.

Oh so sorry dear, must have confused myself with some other mums here! >.< It's cool you're showing, will make it more real for you! I'm showing not much symptoms or bump now so don't really feel much yet except worry hahaha.

Btw I was given 5 days mc and some hormones pill to strengthen my womb

Thanks for the update, glad everything is alright for now, please take super good care of yourself! I'm wondering now if I should change my appointment to tmr instead of next week, but haven't seen much blood since. I definitely wouldn't mind 5 days MC :p

Which gyne did you see btw?

Take care pat ! Have a. Good rest ! Yes c_jh12 though spotting is quite common, but if can see gynae earlier better right :) hahaa ya lo take mc rest hahaa! Yes Chloe do check them out , is like an extended hook that u can hook behind ur bra...hehe so that the length of ur bra is longer

Thanks for the update, glad everything is alright for now, please take super good care of yourself! I'm wondering now if I should change my appointment to tmr instead of next week, but haven't seen much blood since. I definitely wouldn't mind 5 days MC :p

Which gyne did you see btw?

Yup mb a gd idea... U take of urself too k. Try to sit down more at work if u can.

I'm back from gynae.
Dr say have to monitor and say cannot take it too lightly, even if bleeding stops it does not mean I'm 100% safe. And told me first 12 weeks is very critical. So ladies please be extremely careful for the first 12 weeks
Hi Pat rest well ya. Glad the doctor could help!

Yup mb a gd idea... U take of urself too k. Try to sit down more at work if u can.

Wow you're up early! I work up to use the toilet at around 5am and this time really saw some blood. Darker and more than the usual faint pink discharge. Really worried now and unable to get back to sleep. I will call gyne and push appointment to today, hopefully there's slots.

And thanks babes @hi_mei @bliswifu , will take care!

Wow you're up early! I work up to use the toilet at around 5am and this time really saw some blood. Darker and more than the usual faint pink discharge. Really worried now and unable to get back to sleep. I will call gyne and push appointment to today, hopefully there's slots.

And thanks babes @hi_mei @bliswifu , will take care!

Hope u can see the gynae soon babe! Hope gynae can help! Hugx!

I'm back from gynae.

Take good care pat ! Rest well!

Btw do you ladies still track BbT ? Read that it helps during 1st trimester

Take care pat ! Have a. Good rest ! Yes c_jh12 though spotting is quite common, but if can see gynae earlier better right :) hahaa ya lo take mc rest hahaa! Yes Chloe do check them out , is like an extended hook that u can hook behind ur bra...hehe so that the length of ur bra is longer

How much does the extender cost usually? I saw 3 for $3.90 online.. Not sure if that's the usual rate?

Thanks babe, gonna see gyne at 4pm later! Feeling very apprehensive =|
Go to the gynae asap, they can provide you with the Duphaston to strengthen your womb. I went to the Thomson Medical Clinic in Tampines 500+ Dr Wong.
If you can get any earlier, I suggest you go to KKH emergency at least you dun get so worried and tensed up over it. Dun walk too much!!

Go to the gynae asap, they can provide you with the Duphaston to strengthen your womb. I went to the Thomson Medical Clinic in Tampines 500+ Dr Wong.
If you can get any earlier, I suggest you go to KKH emergency at least you dun get so worried and tensed up over it. Dun walk too much!!

Thanks sweets, shall see how's everything later at 4pm and update. Praying hard everything is alright.

Is there a TMC in tampines ? Is it dr Jocelyn Wong?

I'm back from gynae.

@PatChan. did the doc say what are the precaution u have to do? please do take care.
My MIL says we have to walk slow, do things slowly, protect the tummy, must "sayang" also. hehe

Dear lovely mummies to be!
I'm sure you are excited to see your new-born and have lots of questions about pregnancy! Join along with medical experts, Dr David Woo and Dr Natalie Chua who will enlighten you on Prenatal Nutrition, the labour process and labour pain management.
Psst! What's more, there will be scrumptious high tea buffet and stand a chance to win fantastic lucky draw prizes. Hurry and sign up today!
www.miticketplus.com
Closing date: 11 October 2014

@C_jh12 do walk slowly. Spotting may not be a problem though doctor can give medication to reduce it for ease of mind. I had a few friends w spotting and all managed to deliver their babies. Hope ur appt will go well.

@chloebun i tried measuring temp but I realised qt screwed up, it keeps gg up and down. Think better just don't measure, later panic.

Yes Chloe i think is cheap leh...for the extension :) haha mei i agree with u...sometimes temp is not the best indicator n just create more stress...i used to take temp for ovulation n was quite fed up with it haa ops

Last edited:
@C_jh12 do walk slowly. Spotting may not be a problem though doctor can give medication to reduce it for ease of mind. I had a few friends w spotting and all managed to deliver their babies. Hope ur appt will go well.

@chloebun i tried measuring temp but I realised qt screwed up, it keeps gg up and down. Think better just don't measure, later panic.

Yes actually temping can be hit or miss.. I can't really figure out when exactly I ovulated but I do see some trend in terms of what is maintained high temp for me and what is roughly the cover line.. Eg: anything above 36.65 considered high for me- usually post ovu = 36.8 and above

Hello all mummies!

I'm a 1st time mummy, just discovered I am pregnant with clearblue and blood test his week - just hit 4 weeks 1 day! :) My EDD should be mid of June, according to EDD apps.

I've called for gynae in Gleneagles for the 1st check up in next 2 weeks. Getting very excited. Apart of excitement, I have encountered slightly changes on my body especially giddyness. Is that normal? I am losing appetite too. My family told me I was a little early to have this syndrome where it makes me worry.

My tummy does feel bloated and sometimes a bit pain, is that normal?

Hope to hear more from all the mummies here soon! :) Congrats everyone too!

Yepp, thanks babe. It seems to be getting more over the day. Can't focus at work and not sure what I'm gg to hear from the gyne later. Kinda preparing myself for the worst news.

Hello all mummies!

I'm a 1st time mummy, just discovered I am pregnant with clearblue and blood test his week - just hit 4 weeks 1 day! :) My EDD should be mid of June, according to EDD apps.

I've called for gynae in Gleneagles for the 1st check up in next 2 weeks. Getting very excited. Apart of excitement, I have encountered slightly changes on my body especially giddyness. Is that normal? I am losing appetite too. My family told me I was a little early to have this syndrome where it makes me worry.

Congrats!! I am first time mom too! Jiayou! Yes I am v bloated too... I can't wear my clothes alr (most of my dresses qt fitting). Excuse to go shopping lor.

Yepp, thanks babe. It seems to be getting more over the day. Can't focus at work and not sure what I'm gg to hear from the gyne later. Kinda preparing myself for the worst news.
I will send lots of positive thoughts to u... It must be frightening to go thru this, esp as a first time mom.... Hope gynae gives u gd news.

Hello all mummies!

Congrats babe!! I also feel super duper duper bloated ESP 2 days ago so bloated until I was super uncomfortable..! Think it was the fries I ate at lunch!

Hugx babe* Try to take deep breaths and hope gynae has good news!

C_jh, hope your gynae visit will help put yr mind at ease. Hugs
Chloe_bun, my tcm told me to track BBT too and 2-3 months, I can see my trend too and roughly when ovulate.
Based on the trend and cervical mucus, we successfully conceived using BBT method. Tcm told me I can still track BBT for peace of mind in 1st Tri. Cos I had m/c earlier

C_jh, hope your gynae visit will help put yr mind at ease. Hugs
Chloe_bun, my tcm told me to track BBT too and 2-3 months, I can see my trend too and roughly when ovulate.
Based on the trend and cervical mucus, we successfully conceived using BBT method. Tcm told me I can still track BBT for peace of mind in 1st Tri. Cos I had m/c earlier

Actually it was really stressful using bbt and ovul kit .. But yes the bbt method during 1st tri I also read about online

Hey all, thanks for all the love and concern. I have just seen the gyne earlier and most likely it's an early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.

Gg for a blood test on Monday but I'm pretty sure I've lost him alr.

I might not be returning to this thread since there's no longer anything to look forward to in June. I'm really glad to have met everyone here and genuinely happy for all mummies.

Please do take extra good care of yourselves especially during this hazy period and drink more water. Pray for smooth pregnancies for everyone here.

Lots of love. XOXO.

Hey all, thanks for all the love and concern. I have just seen the gyne earlier and most likely it's an early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.

Gg for a blood test on Monday but I'm pretty sure I've lost him alr.

I might not be returning to this thread since there's no longer anything to look forward to in June. I'm really glad to have met everyone here and genuinely happy for all mummies.

Please do take extra good care of yourselves especially during this hazy period and drink more water. Pray for smooth pregnancies for everyone here.

Lots of love. XOXO.

I am so sorry to hear this :( and I feel your pain. Don't give up though babe! Must tiao yr body again and try again! Jiayou!

Back