(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Hi @hi_mei no problem I shall create one after 3 months :)
All mummies pls take good care and drink up more as haze is getting worse..
Where do you all stay ?which area?

Hey @chloebun, congrats to you! This is my first pregnancy too :)

I tested positive on 2 and 3 Oct, both tests that came out the second line was lighter than the control line (I used Watsons and Guardian brand) so I think it's pretty normal, don't worry. I triple confirmed with a digital Clear Blue test and the word "Pregnant" came out and that really made my head numb, haha!

@chloebun thats exactly why I got the digital test! Told my hus I need to see the word to believe, but still up till now feels unreal, haha!

My appointment is 23 Oct at KKH, referral by polyclinic! But thinking of gg to see Dr Wendy Teo at Mount E Novema subsequently, not sure how this thing works too =/ Do update after your first checkup, must be so exciting! Mine seems like forever, the wait is so longgggg.

Guessing I should be 7-8 weeks by the time I go for check up :)

@chloebun haha yea so surreal! Which gyne you gg too then? I'm not sure if I should go KKH first or just go to the gyne I'm interested in from the beginning? Hmm.

Hi babe! I'm 24 this year having my 2nd bb! First one was give birth when I'm 22.. haha. My mommy was,like yours now she love my son more than anyone else.. give her time! :) Congrats!

Hi babe! I'm 24 this year having my 2nd bb! First one was give birth when I'm 22.. haha. My mommy was,like yours now she love my son more than anyone else.. give her time! :)

@chloebun haha yea so surreal! Which gyne you gg too then? I'm not sure if I should go KKH first or just go to the gyne I'm interested in from the beginning? Hmm.

Totally surreal.. Lol.

Mine is at Thomson med :) if I were u I will go to the one I'm interested in from the start so the gynae will know me from start.. In fact when I was sourcing for gynae prior, I alrdy had in mind that if I preg, I will go to her..

@michyraphael hey babe, thanks and congrats to you too! Glad to have someone around who understands and went through what I went through before :)

@chloebun haha thanks for the advice babe, shall give the clinic a call tmr to check if they have space for me next week :D

Are u ladies experiencing any symptoms? I feel tired and my back aches more than usual.. My stomach feels tight and get cramps at times..

@michyraphael I just made an appointment next week with Dr Wendy Teo at Mount Elizabeth Novena. Probably won't be gg to KKH.

Any nummies under Dr Wendy? From what I read she seems nice and very comprehensive in her explanations which is what I need as a first time mum. Worried about costs though, KKH definitely will be a cheaper option.

I'm with Dr wong from Acj clinic.. I went with her for health checks before I was married and I am comfortable with her.. Just really hard to get a slot !

@michyraphael I just made an appointment next week with Dr Wendy Teo at Mount Elizabeth Novena. Probably won't be gg to KKH.

Any nummies under Dr Wendy? From what I read she seems nice and very comprehensive in her explanations which is what I need as a first time mum. Worried about costs though, KKH definitely will be a cheaper option.

Yay! U got a slot next week!! Are u having any symptoms now?

Last edited:
Yay! U also got a slot next week!! Are u having any symptoms now?

Yeahhhhh :) Not much synptoma yet! Slight lower back ache, nausea, occasional cramps, always hungry especially at night but no appetite, frequent trips to the toilet and super toxic gas, HAHA. =x

Also been craving for spicy food a lot lately! Hahaha.

Drink loads of water babe, and meanwhile do take care ya!

Yeahhhhh :) Not much synptoma yet! Slight lower back ache, nausea, occasional cramps, always hungry especially at night but no appetite, frequent trips to the toilet and super toxic gas, HAHA. =x

Also been craving for spicy food a lot lately! Hahaha.

Yes drink more cos of haZe!

Drink loads of water babe, and meanwhile do take care ya!

Hope we have a smooth pregnancy!! The cramps n backache really quite awful.. My sleep is so disrupted not very good quality cos my stomach keep making weird growls and noise even if I am full?? Always hungry and munching..!

I was craving for curry puff yday hahaha

Dear All Mommies to be!

I just tested positive 2 days back! I guess my baby is due in beginning of June.
Do you gals have any recommendation for gynae?

It sounds rather early but I'm already having most of the morning sickness -_-||
feels really terrible.

Yay! Hope u manage to get an appt! :)

I actually booked a trip in Dec .. Not sure if I can go.. =/

Actually I tested right before I leave for my trip to melaka, (5+ hours of coach ride) It feels terrible. but bearable. perhaps you need bring along some candies or prunes to ease urself off the long journey.

Hope we have a smooth pregnancy!! The cramps n backache really quite awful.. My sleep is so disrupted not very good quality cos my stomach keep making weird growls and noise even if I am full?? Always hungry and munching..!

I was craving for curry puff yday hahaha

HAHA YA! My stomach also always giving weird rumbles lol. Pray for a smooth journey for everyone here too :)

Congrats @PatChan as well.

Thank you!
At least u gals have appetite to eat. I dun.... -_- hungry but dun wanna eat....

Don't worry it'll pass! Last few says I also like that, probably cos worried about everything. My appetite is slowly coming back and growing, haha! Meanwhile do remember to drink up and take care!

Hi Hi,
I'm new to this gp. Can someone add me to the fb gp? thanks thanks
I tested positive last wed(faint line on the pregnancy kit). Last night went to kk for basic scan. Only can see sac and yolk. Dr said still too early to date the EDD, need to rescan 2 weeks later... I'm so scare coz I had 2 previous miscarriage n 1 ectopic. Hope everything is fine this time. : |

Anyone have scan done ? What do you see on the scan.

If count frm my last mense date, I will be 6 weeks pregnant now but I do not have much symptom. Just feeling cold occasionally.
For my #1 baby(now 20months old), I had increased appetite and coldness during the first trimester.

Anybody seeing Dr Goh SL, Mt A ? She was previously from KKH, just recently started her own clinic at Mt A.

Actually I tested right before I leave for my trip to melaka, (5+ hours of coach ride) It feels terrible. but bearable. perhaps you need bring along some candies or prunes to ease urself off the long journey.

Wow u very strong! Can bear it! Is ms the only concern when it comes to travelling? No risk for Bb?

Hi Hi,
I'm new to this gp. Can someone add me to the fb gp? thanks thanks
I tested positive last wed(faint line on the pregnancy kit). Last night went to kk for basic scan. Only can see sac and yolk. Dr said still too early to date the EDD, need to rescan 2 weeks later... I'm so scare coz I had 2 previous miscarriage n 1 ectopic. Hope everything is fine this time. : |

Anyone have scan done ? What do you see on the scan.

Congrats!!

Last edited:
Welcome pat n yenling ! Pat i just came back from malacca too! We drove there so wasnt as bad but backside was aching...haa...u made it! Chloe i m oso going for my scan coming week n will b 6weeks plus duno will i see anything too *fingers crossed * jiayou yenling i had a mc in March v scared now too....

I tested +ve 4 oct and 5 oct.. Used the clear blue compact and there was 2 lines but 1 line is lighter than control line.. Is that normal ladies?

My first time so quite anxious >.<
Congrats Chloebun!!

I stay at Serangoon.

Wah today so tired want to zzzz.

Do any of you have morning sickness now?

Welcome pat n yenling ! Pat i just came back from malacca too! We drove there so wasnt as bad but backside was aching...haa...u made it! Chloe i m oso going for my scan coming week n will b 6weeks plus duno will i see anything too *fingers crossed * jiayou yenling i had a mc in March v scared now too....
Wish u lotsa good luck... Fingers crossed. I read tt it is unlikely to have MC two times in a row, touch wood.

Congrats Chloebun!!

I stay at Serangoon.

Wah today so tired want to zzzz.

Do any of you have morning sickness now?

Thanks dearie! I having super tight feeling at abdomen area?? Is that normal? Like lots of air stuck there causing super discomfrot

Based on calculator I should be in 5 weeks now. Still deciding on the gynae. Have you decided on urs?

Anyway Mummies here I'm so happy cos I've been trying so hard for the 2nd one since my #1 bb is 10mos! Finally my bb is 2yo I strike a bfp!! :D I'M due on 9 june 2015.. Congrats to all Mummies here: ) jiayou!

This is awkward but anyone of you start feeling like your bras and panties are getting tighter? =$

Any recommendation of brands or styles to shop for? Think I need to look for bigger sized ones..

Good morning!

Hahaha @chloebun your post made me laugh! Well all seems still normal for me I think my bra has always been kinda tight so don't really feel much difference. Pants do feel tighter on some days though because of bloating.

There was one day it felt so super tight I was convinced I had put on a lot of weight cos I didn't gym as regularly as before. And I could have sworn the next day it felt back to normal which made me a little confused. Hahaha.

Good morning!

Hahaha @chloebun your post made me laugh! Well all seems still normal for me I think my bra has always been kinda tight so don't really feel much difference. Pants do feel tighter on some days though because of bloating.

There was one day it felt so super tight I was convinced I had put on a lot of weight cos I didn't gym as regularly as before. And I could have sworn the next day it felt back to normal which made me a little confused. Hahaha.

Hahaha my bra also always quite tight cos I'm afraid of it dropping =x but now abit tender so feel uncomfy when so tight..?

Yday I was so bloated that I felt so uncomfortable at my stomach area.. Too much wind inside simply!

Welcome michy! Chloe haha maybe u wan to consider getting bra extension for now? At least wont b so tight haa...

Dear All,

Need some advice!!
After lunch I went toliet and saw some reddish mucus coming out, not alot but I'm pretty worried and concerned over this. can anyone anyone advise if you had/heard of this before?

Back