(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

Hi,
My Edd in November but most likely will deliver early thus expecting an Oct baby.
Can add me to the fb group pls? Thanks!!!

Anyone experience dull abdomen pain around 27 weeks ? My gynea said that it Becos of growing uterus and nothing t worry much . But just wondering whether anybody has same ? TIA

Hi mummygoldfish, mum2be and poppy15, I have added you to the group. Please check your email and spam folders :)

did anyone only sign up antenatal class but 1st lesson only at wk 29? advisable?

Hello, can add me in the fb group. [email protected]

I have signed up antenatal class and 1st lesson will be at week 28!

Dear all mummies, I just went for check up and my baby weight 1.6KG at week 27!! He is so much above average and now I have to control my carbo intake....I am so worried...anyone has the same situation as me?

Dear all mummies, I just went for check up and my baby weight 1.6KG at week 27!! He is so much above average and now I have to control my carbo intake....I am so worried...anyone has the same situation as me?

What did your gyne say? Or any suggestions from gyne ? Regarding your diet ?

3 weeks ago I went for my glucose test.. So fearful I might have GD (gestational diabetes) but last tues went to see gyne and she told me I've passed my glucose test, really a relief ! But most importantly baby is healthy and his weight is right on track. I've been feeling very hungry since 2nd trimester onwards and been eating but at the same time , watching my sugar intake in my diet ..

What did your gyne say? Or any suggestions from gyne ? Regarding your diet ?

3 weeks ago I went for my glucose test.. So fearful I might have GD (gestational diabetes) but last tues went to see gyne and she told me I've passed my glucose test, really a relief ! But most importantly baby is healthy and his weight is right on track. I've been feeling very hungry since 2nd trimester onwards and been eating but at the same time , watching my sugar intake in my diet ..

My gynae never said anything, he only comment that because me and my husband both big size so our baby sure big..(me 171cm and husband 189cm)..
But i still think not very good bcz my baby is too much over than the average...so i myself decided to control the carbo intake..sigh..

Hi I have added you to the group. Please check your email and spam folders

Hi mummies-to-be! Was introduced to this chat earlier today and it's quite an informative read! My wife is expected to deliver on Oct 14. Was wondering if I qualify to be added to the Facebook group?

Also, wife and I are planning to go to the 1-day intensive antenatal course at Thomson Medical. http://thomsonbaby.com/content/7-antenatal-classes

Any feedback on this please?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi mummies-to-be! Was introduced to this chat earlier today and it's quite an informative read! My wife is expected to deliver on Oct 14. Was wondering if I qualify to be added to the Facebook group?

Also, wife and I are planning to go to the 1-day intensive antenatal course at Thomson Medical. http://thomsonbaby.com/content/7-antenatal-classes

Any feedback on this please?

Thanks!

Hi sorry but it is a mommies-only group, as the mommies prefer it to be so, if they share more private and intimate stuff. You can ask your wife to join. Just send me her email address. Thanks.

Hi sorry but it is a mommies-only group, as the mommies prefer it to be so, if they share more private and intimate stuff. You can ask your wife to join. Just send me her email address. Thanks.

No problems! Will tell her, thanks!

Back