(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

Spotting again. Now this seems like a weekly affair for me. Once at 5W, then 6W5D, both given jabs and told to rest. The one at 5W took longer to stop. The 2nd time stopped within that day. This morning, supposedly 8weeks, I woke up to a reddish sticky discharge after going toilet. Haiya, now thinking if I should go see gynae or just lie in bed for the rest of the day! :( So far no pain, just that stretchy feeling on the sides of the pelvis... Super irritating... And little Peanut is not very good at keeping to appointments!

Hi Hopefulyuki,

Mayb can call ur clinic n check? Coz usu they close on sun so maybe it's Gd to call n ask them today?
Hope u Hv no more spotting and things getting better :)

Hi, I want to be added into the facebook too, but I realized I do not know how to pm people as my email is my full name. Can someone guide me how to contact the person?

Just visited my gynae... Still very early to tell EDD. But gynae said end Oct, hence I am in this thread.

Ronroo
Edd: end oct
#2 pregnancy
Dr. Wong Mun Tat
Thomson Medical

Been eating duphaston for the past 3 days. Am glad that my spotting has stopped.. Next wed going to see my gynea.. Hopefully can see bb's heartbeat..

Good, rest well! Try not to move around too much still, even though spotting has stopped...

I just went for a jab too. But not done by my regular gynae cos I was too late. Instead I went to a GP nearby with my extra vial. Super painful! My gynae does it the chop chop style so u don't feel the pain that much when the meds go in. I think the GP was like very careful and does it a bit too slow for my liking.

Good, rest well! Try not to move around too much still, even though spotting has stopped...

I just went for a jab too. But not done by my regular gynae cos I was too late. Instead I went to a GP nearby with my extra vial. Super painful! My gynae does it the chop chop style so u don't feel the pain that much when the meds go in. I think the GP was like very careful and does it a bit too slow for my liking.

Hehe thanks Yuki! Will be taking note hehe..

Hi Samshanbaby, congrats! My EDD is on 22 Oct and my wedding anniversary and birthday are both in October, so it will be one huge celebration month next time :)

I have added you to Facebook. One of the mummies previously requested for an all-female group, so I have only added you.

I'm looking forward to second scan next week to see the heartbeat :)

Hi theia,

Thanks for the add! But I have not gotten the invitation to the group. Would you mind adding me again? my email is [email protected]
Thanks again!!!

Hi karenthk, Keelaine, gerrydine and 5796, I have added you. Look out for the email invite.

Samshanbaby, the invite has been sent so I can't add you again. Maybe check your spam folder?

cribbiess: please give me your email address or PM me. Thanks!

My hubby claimed that he can hear the bb heartbeat when he place his ears at my lower abdominal since our last gynea visit ( week 8 ). Im gng into wk 9 now. Isit true that he can hear it so early? Im wondering if its my heartbeat that travel downwards. Haha

My hubby claimed that he can hear the bb heartbeat when he place his ears at my lower abdominal since our last gynea visit ( week 8 ). Im gng into wk 9 now. Isit true that he can hear it so early? Im wondering if its my heartbeat that travel downwards. Haha
Hubby excited la

Definitely yr heartbeat lah. LOL.

Hi karenthk, Keelaine, gerrydine and 5796, I have added you. Look out for the email invite.

Samshanbaby, the invite has been sent so I can't add you again. Maybe check your spam folder?

Hi Theia,

Thanks! I have accepted the invite! Just seen my gynae, saw and heard baby's heartbeat (relief!) and everything normal! Going to get the jab for the spotting. If tmr still have spotting again, my gynae said I have to go hospital.. Hopefully it will stop.. =/

Hi Mummies and daddies...

I am 8 wks! I am gg to c gynae this wed... hope everything fine for me. Personally I felt that I am always feel like fever. Nt feeling well like when u got fever.. gastric.. and spotting too (I went to c walk in gynae.. doc gave me hormone medicine..) .. I hope tp learn more and share experience with you all. this is my first time.. so need your guidance too :)

Hi Theia,

Thanks! I have accepted the invite! Just seen my gynae, saw and heard baby's heartbeat (relief!) and everything normal! Going to get the jab for the spotting. If tmr still have spotting again, my gynae said I have to go hospital.. Hopefully it will stop.. =/

I'm going for my second scan tomorrow. Slightly nervous too and hopefully everything is fine. 7w4d now. Hope your spotting stops soon!!

I'm expecting #3
Currently 8 weeks.
Went for a check on 26 Feb, can only see the yolk sac. cannot detect any heartbeat. going back this sat for another check. hopefully everything will be fine.
Can I join the fb group? My email is [email protected]

I'm expecting #3
Currently 8 weeks.
Went for a check on 26 Feb, can only see the yolk sac. cannot detect any heartbeat. going back this sat for another check. hopefully everything will be fine.
Can I join the fb group? My email is [email protected]

Hi sweetjo I have added you. You will receive an email invite. Hope all goes well for you this sat!

Mummies I'm 6 weeks along and I dunt understand why I'm getting hungry so often.. I have lunch and within an hour I'm hungry again.. On top of it I have that gastric like feeling whole day too.. As for constipation, after I started with my mamil milk I poop every morning..i dunt have severe nauseous yet just sometimes when I feel urge to puke but control it

Went for a follow up visit today cos last week the gynae could only see the sac. I've got bleeding ytd and from today's visit, the sac didn't grow from last week. Gynae said it's likely that the embryo is abnormal so it just stopped growing and will rid itself.
Luckily I'm taking easy cos somehow I've already felt it won't go well from the last visit and have already prepared myself. :)
To all the other mtb, enjoy the pregnancy and take care. :)

So sorry to hear! Stay strong, your time will come. All these happen for a reason. Praying that you will get your rainbow baby :)?

Mummies I'm 6 weeks along and I dunt understand why I'm getting hungry so often.. I have lunch and within an hour I'm hungry again.. On top of it I have that gastric like feeling whole day too.. As for constipation, after I started with my mamil milk I poop every morning..i dunt have severe nauseous yet just sometimes when I feel urge to puke but control it

It's very normal with regards to the hunger that u are experiencing.. It happens to me also.. But do eat when u are hungry as it doesn't helps to keep your stomach calm.. I eat prunes for my constipation and it helps a lot!

To the rest of the mummies to be, are u all experiencing MS? So far I don't have it yet, just feeling nausea and poor appetite, especially during dinner time, I can't eat much.. =/

It's very normal with regards to the hunger that u are experiencing.. It happens to me also.. But do eat when u are hungry as it doesn't helps to keep your stomach calm.. I eat prunes for my constipation and it helps a lot!

To the rest of the mummies to be, are u all experiencing MS? So far I don't have it yet, just feeling nausea and poor appetite, especially during dinner time, I can't eat much.. =/
Hi.. is it gastric considered as normal too? I duno when I will hungry.. I will feel extremely nt well suddenly and gastric. Then I know I need to eat... anyone experience this?

Hi.. is it gastric considered as normal too? I duno when I will hungry.. I will feel extremely nt well suddenly and gastric. Then I know I need to eat... anyone experience this?

I feel the same too. ppl feel nauseous but I don't. I only keep feeling hungry then gastric feeling

yes same here. i still dunno how to 100% manage this eating thing. i can't finish my meals now, usually just eat 1/2 to 3/4 of it. but then 2 hrs later will be a bit hungry n then suddenly weak with gastric pain. so now i just try to snack continuously even though not yet reach the stage of hunger but its like I'm forcing myself. i can't remember when i had a meal that i am fully satisfied with.

I got the gastric feel too. Aparently its bloatedness? And i used to have history of gastric so the gynea told me that pregnancy will trigger it and make it worst. Best is to eat small and frequent meals.

Slight nausea for me occasionally. More often is the gastric alike feeling and yes! Very poor appetite for dinner. Lunch is usually okay

Slight nausea for me occasionally. More often is the gastric alike feeling and yes! Very poor appetite for dinner. Lunch is usually okay
Sigh, I can't enjoy food this few days..and after dinner, will keep burping, if don't burp, will feel nausea.. Even my favorite food also taste different to me and I can't finish it..

Sigh, I can't enjoy food this few days..and after dinner, will keep burping, if don't burp, will feel nausea.. Even my favorite food also taste different to me and I can't finish it..
yes, don't u feel like u haven't really enjoyed a meal for the longest time? i can't remember the last time i ate something n found it delicious. :(

I feel hungry but when i look at the food i lose appetite. Now i cannot stand the smell of cooking or cooked food, my hb was just eating dinner and he blast the fan at my direction and i feel unwell when the food smell comes my direction :( Gynae recommend to eat 6 small meals a day now my frd told me to snack on jacob biscuit and not to make myself feel too hungry if not i will feel worse.

Hi theia,

I found the email invite! Thanks! Have accepted the invite! :)

I feel hungry but when i look at the food i lose appetite. Now i cannot stand the smell of cooking or cooked food, my hb was just eating dinner and he blast the fan at my direction and i feel unwell when the food smell comes my direction :( Gynae recommend to eat 6 small meals a day now my frd told me to snack on jacob biscuit and not to make myself feel too hungry if not i will feel worse.

I am quite of the opposite, I am constantly hungry and hunting for food. every time i pass by food smell i craving for eating this and that. so whenever it is meal time i have the urge to eat full and regret it later cos my tummy will bloat up like as if i become 5 months pregnant and feels awful. sometimes if the baby doesn't like the food, i have to urge to throw up whatever i ate but i will try to control it until i can't. my gynae also suggested to me to eat in small portions but more meals a day. but sometimes gastric feeling becomes so strong i just want to eat and eat to stop that feeling. sigh~ bloatedness gives me sleepiness night too and if i don't eat full, i will wake up in the middle of the night feeling extremely hungry and my poor hubby will have to wake up to warm the milk for me.

Hi mummies, have been a silent reader but finally decided to join in the chat as heartbeat is detected today! Expecting #2 n #1 is 7 years old.

Its another night of waking up due to extreme hunger pangs, eating n puking then eat again. But today even worse, woke up n straight go toilet puke out some yellow bitter juice... now eating a bun... i felt like i have been starving for many days but infact i just had cereal at 11+pm. Similar to many of you here... always feeling hungry but totally no appetite... nothing interests me. Can only eat abit during meal time. My hor fun for dinner today was split into 5 times to finish n took me 3 hours. Im so tired recently as i will always wake up middle of sleep at least once (like now) due to the hunger n haf to eat b4 i can slp. My only wish now is for me to slp thru a night... cant wait for 2nd trimester!

Hi mav2015 and mummyang, I have added you. Please check your inbox.

I am quite of the opposite, I am constantly hungry and hunting for food. every time i pass by food smell i craving for eating this and that. so whenever it is meal time i have the urge to eat full and regret it later cos my tummy will bloat up like as if i become 5 months pregnant and feels awful. sometimes if the baby doesn't like the food, i have to urge to throw up whatever i ate but i will try to control it until i can't. my gynae also suggested to me to eat in small portions but more meals a day. but sometimes gastric feeling becomes so strong i just want to eat and eat to stop that feeling. sigh~ bloatedness gives me sleepiness night too and if i don't eat full, i will wake up in the middle of the night feeling extremely hungry and my poor hubby will have to wake up to warm the milk for me.

My MS is very weird. Some days it's good and I can eat quite a lot without puking. Some days it's bad and I puke the whole meal out and need to lie down almost the whole day. Normally, dinners are better for me. But strangely, when I eat roti prata, I can eat a lot of it without puking. If I eat roti prata with banana and cheese, everything comes out. I will feel like puking or no appetite sometimes when I smell or see food. When I see food, I normally feel like eating less, because I am scared I will puke or feel sick if I eat too much.

any of your weight ding dongs? i gained 1kg last week after a few days of good appetite n constant hunger. This morning I weighed, I lost 1.5 kg cos these last few days, i've not had appetite n stick to small nibbles throughout the day. is this normal?

Back