(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

I heard about salicylic acid. My friends will give instructions to the therapist during facial to avoid products with salicylic. Better be safe than sorry bah

I think i am actually bleeding a lil today. Not sure if it is due to zumba. My hubby banned me from going. Think i better listen. :p

I am only taking folic and calcium as supplements. The rest are good to have only bah.. Since doc neber say must take

Hi Mummies, I just tested positive recently, should be about 5 week plus and this will be my #2. Scheduled my first appointment with the gynae next friday. Accordingly to my calculation, should be end sept/early oct. However, I got a feeling that it will probably be a sept baby since the 1st one was out at 37wk. Can't wait for the 1st appointment. Would love to join this group of mummies for support :)

Morning all! Ya i got an tai medicine from doc plus had 2 jabs b4. I was also given folic acid calcium n iron. Totally understand mummies who mc b4. The stress i feel when i see blood or.brown spots on my liner. Pray all of us will carry our jubilee babies through!!!

I also going to suspend my gym membership. Procrastinating for 3 weeks already. Will get down to doing it today or tmr!

May I know when will the 1st gyne appointment need to be scheduled ? I just confirmed by BFP home pregnancy test yesterday And will be 4 weeks by this Friday .

May I know when will the 1st gyne appointment need to be scheduled ? I just confirmed by BFP home pregnancy test yesterday And will be 4 weeks by this Friday .

Erm ... usually go to gynae after 6 weeks... before that, will be too tiny to see anything in the scan.

I hasn't get new bra yet cause the figure now keep on ballooning, very hard to gauge :D

I kept 1 or 2 of the auntie bras from my first pregnancy, so can use those now :p

Hey Viv, im Vivian too =)

For first trimester better to stay away. Cos zumba also alot of jumping movements.

Even w yoga... Ive friends who'd hrd ppl lose their lil one. So better be safe. Go easy

Hi Viv, actually my name is not Vivian. The nick is the combi of the name that we wanted to give our # 1. Girl = Vivian, Boy = Ivan. :p ... in the end we got Ivan. I am hoping for a Vivian for # 2. hehehe

Yah, will probably skip the rest of the zumba classes (100 dollars down the drain) :(

Hi everyone, this is my 1st thread here. Ive a #1, this #2 is super accident.... sadz and happy. I hv been very very emo. My edd is 18 sep.
Im seeing dr choo wan ling.
Any facebook group for September 2015 mummy?????
:)

Mummies how early can morning sickness start? This is my 3rd preg.. previous 2 not much ms.. but this time my ms started early..

I'm 4wks plus, haven't seen gynae though..
Can add me to Facebook group?
Thanks

I saw from the previous posts that a facebook group was started, but not sure who is the moderator to add new members? Anybody knows?

Hi all!
I am expecting my 2nd baby. I have not seen a gynea yet but have booked an appt with Dr Chong at NUH ard Week 9. Hope to hear a stable heartbeat by then! Based on last menstrual, i am in my Week 7.

I read with envy for those with good appetite... I am feeling kind of down because of morning sickness and lack of appetite. I have to force myself to eat meals and take effort not to vomit. So far I manage to keep my food down, drink lots of sour drinks as water alone makes me nauseous. All my fave food makes me nauseous. What I can ingest today i might not be able to tahan taking it tmr. Even taking supplements make me wanna cry because it is so yucky. I pray for 2nd trimester to come asap so that i can eat my fave steamboat and crab bee hoon.

I borrowed some pregnancy books to show my no. 1 who is 5 this year how he came about and he was amused. I dont really know how to tell him he is going to have a sibling. Maybe it would be easier when my tummy is bigger.

Maybe we can have a meet up when everyone is in 2nd trimester. So that those with ms have already recovered... I want foood!!!

Do add me to whatsapp, really need the support to go thru this terrible ms. I didnt experience this with no. 1. i am not on fb.

Hey . Congrats and welcome onboard. I am going to be 4 weeks this Friday . So far no morning sickness kicked in except frequent trips to pee. Infact I feel so much hungry all these times . ☺️hope my ms won't start worse . Good luck to all .

Hi all!
I am expecting my 2nd baby. I have not seen a gynea yet but have booked an appt with Dr Chong at NUH ard Week 9. Hope to hear a stable heartbeat by then! Based on last menstrual, i am in my Week 7.

I read with envy for those with good appetite... I am feeling kind of down because of morning sickness and lack of appetite. I have to force myself to eat meals and take effort not to vomit. So far I manage to keep my food down, drink lots of sour drinks as water alone makes me nauseous. All my fave food makes me nauseous. What I can ingest today i might not be able to tahan taking it tmr. Even taking supplements make me wanna cry because it is so yucky. I pray for 2nd trimester to come asap so that i can eat my fave steamboat and crab bee hoon.

I borrowed some pregnancy books to show my no. 1 who is 5 this year how he came about and he was amused. I dont really know how to tell him he is going to have a sibling. Maybe it would be easier when my tummy is bigger.

Maybe we can have a meet up when everyone is in 2nd trimester. So that those with ms have already recovered... I want foood!!!

Do add me to whatsapp, really need the support to go thru this terrible ms. I didnt experience this with no. 1. i am not on fb.

Same!! Lack of appetite, and the smell of food courts makes me wanna gag. so far haven't threw up, but looking at food makes me nauseous. only can really tahan bread w butter and jam. i booked an appt w Dr Ho next week, hope to hear bb's hearbeat then!

Same!! Lack of appetite, and the smell of food courts makes me wanna gag. so far haven't threw up, but looking at food makes me nauseous. only can really tahan bread w butter and jam. i booked an appt w Dr Ho next week, hope to hear bb's hearbeat then!
Ya! I also eat bread now... With kaya.

I cannot stand chemicals like shampoo and soap. Now using those light smelling baby ones to bath... And also hate doing laundry. I have stop putting softener as i cannot tahan the smell. Haiz... Hope this passes. Really very bad.

Counting down to week 12.

My appetite still quite ok but always feel nauseous but i try not to vomit out... but i keep on like having diarrhoea.. n today i realised im dropping alot of hairs .... anyone experience this?
Cause during my 1st preg, i no hair loss.. even after giving birth... no hair loss too. My hair already very thin n it keeps dropping now...

My appetite still quite ok but always feel nauseous but i try not to vomit out... but i keep on like having diarrhoea.. n today i realised im dropping alot of hairs .... anyone experience this?
Cause during my 1st preg, i no hair loss.. even after giving birth... no hair loss too. My hair already very thin n it keeps dropping now...
I also drop more hair this pregnancy and feel v cold. Totally opposite of #1.

I also cant stand many types of smell. Tend to eat alot during lunch and less during dinner. I love drinking this small mandarin orange drink that can buy fr markets...sourt and cold. Yummy!

I heard about salicylic acid. My friends will give instructions to the therapist during facial to avoid products with salicylic. Better be safe than sorry bah

I think i am actually bleeding a lil today. Not sure if it is due to zumba. My hubby banned me from going. Think i better listen. :p

I am only taking folic and calcium as supplements. The rest are good to have only bah.. Since doc neber say must take

Not possible to write in to postpone or refund because of the valid reasons?

I don't think is a good idea to exercise in the first tri too as the sac is still so tiny, less than 5mm.

Take care and have a good rest. Don't walk around too much.

Morning all! Ya i got an tai medicine from doc plus had 2 jabs b4. I was also given folic acid calcium n iron. Totally understand mummies who mc b4. The stress i feel when i see blood or.brown spots on my liner. Pray all of us will carry our jubilee babies through!!!

I also going to suspend my gym membership. Procrastinating for 3 weeks already. Will get down to doing it today or tmr!

I just email to the management to postpone. The max to postpone will be up to a year and I m thinking to transfer the membership, not sure whether will get approved.

Don't walk too much, have plenty of rest. Everyone will be fine.

someone asking about supplements? usual supplements will be folic acid... can take Obimin and Efanatal (available from Watson's or Guardian, etc.) as well.

zumba might be too happening for 1st tri. i had a friend who miscarriage because she work out too much not knowing she's preg... keep to simple stuff like walking and swimming which has lower impact. esp for those who seldom exercise, don't start something too extreme unless u have been doing it all these while.

we don't bother to see the gynae too early... ha ha... lesson from #1... so we trying to get appt from about 8 or 9 weeks. my wife is about 5 weeks plus now...

someone asking about supplements? usual supplements will be folic acid... can take Obimin and Efanatal (available from Watson's or Guardian, etc.) as well.

zumba might be too happening for 1st tri. i had a friend who miscarriage because she work out too much not knowing she's preg... keep to simple stuff like walking and swimming which has lower impact. esp for those who seldom exercise, don't start something too extreme unless u have been doing it all these while.

we don't bother to see the gynae too early... ha ha... lesson from #1... so we trying to get appt from about 8 or 9 weeks. my wife is about 5 weeks plus now...

I have to agree that I should stop Zumba. At first still thought I still young, body can take it... Now kena forced to face the fact that I am not young anymore... bwahahahah ....

Also my 2nd, but we not as smart leh ... wasted 120 SGD only see empty egg Sac ....

I would like to check with you all about pre-natal minerals. What are you taking now? I'm taking Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding (Advanced) and I find the pills really too big to swallow. Have to cut it up and it has a very bad smell. End up spread the cut up bits (plus its syrup) onto bread and coat thick layers of Nutella over them to hide the smell. Have been doing this for 2 days in a row and hb thinks we can't do this everyday, as I have to eat the pills even during breastfeeding!
Any solutions or alternatives?
Thank you very much for advice.

Hi babibambi, I got folic acid, calcium pills and multi-vits from gynae. Not taking other supplements. Only the multi-vits is a bit bigger in size but still manageable. Probably u might want to see a gynae to get the supplements instead?

Hi babibambi, I got folic acid, calcium pills and multi-vits from gynae. Not taking other supplements. Only the multi-vits is a bit bigger in size but still manageable. Probably u might want to see a gynae to get the supplements instead?

Ya, today, I didn't feel like taking another pill of Blackmores. Will be seeing gynae next Monday and hopefully, he offers good alternatives that I can swallow! =>

Tupapa.. initially I intending to see gynae at wk6 (by then shld be able to detect heartbeat) but we can't wait cos we reschedule the visit to today (1 wk earlier).. also I need a confirmation as my menses was irregular after my 2nd preg.. so hopefully all goes well

I have to agree that I should stop Zumba. At first still thought I still young, body can take it... Now kena forced to face the fact that I am not young anymore... bwahahahah ....

Also my 2nd, but we not as smart leh ... wasted 120 SGD only see empty egg Sac ....

At least can confirm pregnancy is in the right place :)

Ya! I also eat bread now... With kaya.

I cannot stand chemicals like shampoo and soap. Now using those light smelling baby ones to bath... And also hate doing laundry. I have stop putting softener as i cannot tahan the smell. Haiz... Hope this passes. Really very bad.

Counting down to week 12.

@edwinie yes! i can't stand my own shampoo smell now, and the smell it leaves on my hair. but not many shampoos with no frangrances :(

one more thing i can't tahan... perfume fragrances. the ride on the train in the morning is quite challenging, coupled with no seats (first tri can't see baby bump).

@edwinie yes! i can't stand my own shampoo smell now, and the smell it leaves on my hair. but not many shampoos with no frangrances :(

one more thing i can't tahan... perfume fragrances. the ride on the train in the morning is quite challenging, coupled with no seats (first tri can't see baby bump).

Same here. Can't stand the smell my shampoo leaves on my hair. And perfume as well. And food stalls and many2 more. Hehe..

I also can't stand my shampoo smell, room smell, food court smell, my mom's perfume smell etc and the list goes on!

Hi all!

Happy to see all the encouragements here!
I'm expecting my #2. Due in End of Sept '15.
So naseous nowadays...think I lost 1 kg or so.

D&D tomorrow...Anyone here thinks 1 glass of wine is ok?

Do add me into FB: [email protected]

Thank u!!

btw I'm with Dr Woo Bit Hwa at Punggol Plaza.

Was with him in 2012 too...but at Tiong Bahru.
He has 2 branches apparently.

He's good..decisive.
Pretty pro-natural birth too..I feel good in his hands.

Hihi everyone!!

Ive tested positive a few days ago and will be seeing my gynae tis sat. if the checkup goes well, I will be expecting my no2!! My no1 is a miracle baby (as I had ovary cyst then) and no2 is a Huge surprise to me. Edd shld be on the 18sept based on the 1st day of last mense. it feels great to know there are so many sept15 mummies here. lets walk thru this tough yet wonderful moments of pregnancy together. please add me to the fb group via my email @ [email protected]

Cheers! :)

Hihi everyone!!

Ive tested positive a few days ago and will be seeing my gynae tis sat. if the checkup goes well, I will be expecting my no2!! My no1 is a miracle baby (as I had ovary cyst then) and no2 is a Huge surprise to me. Edd shld be on the 18sept based on the 1st day of last mense. it feels great to know there are so many sept15 mummies here. lets walk thru this tough yet wonderful moments of pregnancy together. please add me to the fb group via my email @ [email protected]

Cheers! :)
UR edd same as mine!!!! 18 sept!!!
But mostly im going for csect.... since my #1 is csect.... so might give birth earlier....

Sorry everyone. Was super busy these days, had just sent an invite to everyone who left your email to me on fb. And those who wanna be added to whatsapp pls Pm me ur name and contact number.
Fb link I will need to add u as friend first before I can invite you. So better to send me ur email.
Only ladies allowed as there will be more sensitive topics discussed.
Should had done up all backlogs, I case i missed out, pls Pm me.

Name:
Edd:
Email:

Thank you and happy pregnancy.

Sorry everyone. Was super busy these days, had just sent an invite to everyone who left your email to me on fb. And those who wanna be added to whatsapp pls Pm me ur name and contact number.
Fb link I will need to add u as friend first before I can invite you. So better to send me ur email.
Only ladies allowed as there will be more sensitive topics discussed.
Should had done up all backlogs, I case i missed out, pls Pm me.

Name:
Edd:
Email:

Thank you and happy pregnancy.

Last edited:
ok... looks like i won't be in the FB group then... will try to catch up here but from experience once things move to FB this forum will die off...

Tupapa. Last time that is very true. Now easier to follow forum liao. I think the FB page still quite quiet lar

Back