(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

Just discovered on sunday. Haha... Not yet. I made an appt in mid Jan, which will be week 7. Hopefully can see something by then. Meanwhile, just relax and rely on folic acid.

I made an appt with Dr Esther Ng from Mt. A. 1st time seeing her. Saw from forum quite alot of reviews saying she is good.

Hey mummies, though it's still way too early for us (but Becoz this is my 1st child, super excited!), there is a Baby World Fair organised by Baby Market on 23-25 Jan at suntec. I'll likely go down and take a look. Get myself familiar with the stuff and do research on the stuff my hub and I needs to prepare.

Thanks for info Dama.!waa I also wanna go but worry about bumping into pp as it is still first trimester..hmmm

How about Caroline Khi ..think she s at tmc maybe she delivers at mt A..not too sure..she has gd reviews:)

Hope to pass the 6 wks mark soon..cant wait for first trim to finish so that i know baby is safe and sound..

Does anyone else hv nausea?mine's kinda mild, getting a little worse but still eating well. Feeling rather warm n thirsty all the time :rolleyes: what are your symptoms?

Last edited:
Not really... appetite getting worse day by day. Can't really take spicy food these days. It somehow upset my stomach...

Last night was a bad night. Slept half way have very bad sore throat and hand was abit numb... then this morning, hub says I might have gastric reflux...Which I think might be true!

Oh no..dama and shaos..nausea =healthy preg... It's awful ...but i guess it's gd for now...:)) Take care!!!

Thats what gynae(walkin) says too! He says the more sick u r, the healthier the baby.. dono isit he trying to hoax me! Lols. now barely 5 weeks, if this goes on im afraid cant hide from colleagues.. worries.

Anyway, im with Dr wendy teo 1st appt is 10th jan! :)

Last edited:
Thats what gynae(walkin) says too! He says the more sick u r, the healthier the baby.. dono isit he trying to hoax me! Lols. now barely 5 weeks, if this goes on im afraid cant hide from colleagues.. worries.

Anyway, im with Dr wendy teo 1st appt is 10th jan! :)

Me too... my colleagues probably feel that I'm behaving weirdly becoz I'm quite bubbly and "noisy" usually. But now I'm quiet and moody becoz of the discomfort....

I ll freak out a little whenever my mild nausea goes alway*love hate relationship* .& eating actually rids the nausea for a good while. Donno y don like sweet stuff anymore..

Dama can find food that you can still stomach i hope? Crackers n nuts?

I ll freak out a little whenever my mild nausea goes alway*love hate relationship* .& eating actually rids the nausea for a good while. Donno y don like sweet stuff anymore..

Dama can find food that you can still stomach i hope? Crackers n nuts?

I can still eat just that I'm eating lesser day by day. Salty food gets in easier than food of other taste. Thankfully I can still drink. So I'm actually drinking quite alot of warm water as suggested by most people.

Hey mummies, I'm having a very bad sore throat. Does anyone have any remedy or solutions to ease the pain?

Haiz.. think I'm a paranoid mama. So many things I dun dare to eat. Saw some websites saying can only take pasteurized honey. But many websites says manuka honey are usually not pasteurized. End up I did the traditional way. Gaggle with salt water. Saw doctor yet dun dare to take med. Only took the lozenges. Thankfully it did feel abit better. I guess I'm so paranoid partly becoz my hub and I waited 4 yrs for this little one to come into our lives. So it's really precious...

Same here.. cuz is my first bb. I very paranoid too.. everything also check before eating. Be careful den be regret. Somemore is 1st trimester.

First 3 months is critical.....so eat well and rest well.
My 2nd pregnancy is kinda different from the first.....I am lethargic and having slight backache. I am fine with all the morning sickness as long as my bb is safe and healthy. I am learning to be positive too....so mommies here....dun worry too much. We will overcome it till the end of our Trimester. Enjoy the process.....:)
O please start taking Folic acid every morning if you have not done so.

Saw this recipe for reducing nausea and improving immunity. There's apparently a terrible flu bug going around n i have colleagues w 5 days mc(omg)

"Manuka honey is also said to be a good remedy to cure the morning sickness that pregnant women experience. To cure morning sickness, one has to make a mixture taking

1) one teaspoon of manuka honey(or pasturized honey if worried)
2) ½ teaspoon of ginger juice,
3) 1 teaspoon of lime juice.

Mix them together and consuming this solution at least 3-4 times in a day, it is said to help in treating morning sickness."

Peppermint tea(pure) helped my nausea too. It is getting worse. Sometimes confused whether reading work documents is making me nauseous or bb. Haha

First 3 months is critical.....so eat well and rest well.
My 2nd pregnancy is kinda different from the first.....I am lethargic and having slight backache. I am fine with all the morning sickness as long as my bb is safe and healthy. I am learning to be positive too....so mommies here....dun worry too much. We will overcome it till the end of our Trimester. Enjoy the process.....:)
O please start taking Folic acid every morning if you have not done so.

You just reminded me I haven't take my folic acid today. Lolz...

Hello ladies! Contemplated a while whether to join you ladies as it's so early...hopefully all goes well! Expecting my 2nd bubba on 10th Sept. Jiejie was due on 11th Sept last time so it's really a blessing for us! =) Praying that we may all join hands and march happily towards September with a bundle of joy in our hands!

Damahome: I was with Dr Esther Ng previously. She's a very positive and nice lady, and will tell you everything's okokok each time hahaha. For me, I did find her a little chop-chop (I prefer someone whom I can share and gather advice from) so just to share with you. =) Each time, my hubby and me had to interrupt her otherwise we'll be shown to the door with a "thank you very much see you again!" instantly after 2 minutes.

Hello ladies! Contemplated a while whether to join you ladies as it's so early...hopefully all goes well! Expecting my 2nd bubba on 10th Sept. Jiejie was due on 11th Sept last time so it's really a blessing for us! =) Praying that we may all join hands and march happily towards September with a bundle of joy in our hands!

Damahome: I was with Dr Esther Ng previously. She's a very positive and nice lady, and will tell you everything's okokok each time hahaha. For me, I did find her a little chop-chop (I prefer someone whom I can share and gather advice from) so just to share with you. =) Each time, my hubby and me had to interrupt her otherwise we'll be shown to the door with a "thank you very much see you again!" instantly after 2 minutes.

Hey boobabyboo, thanks for sharing!!! Ok, I'll bear that in mind. Probably see how on my 1st appt. =D

Saw this recipe for reducing nausea and improving immunity. There's apparently a terrible flu bug going around n i have colleagues w 5 days mc(omg)

"Manuka honey is also said to be a good remedy to cure the morning sickness that pregnant women experience. To cure morning sickness, one has to make a mixture taking

1) one teaspoon of manuka honey(or pasturized honey if worried)
2) ½ teaspoon of ginger juice,
3) 1 teaspoon of lime juice.

Mix them together and consuming this solution at least 3-4 times in a day, it is said to help in treating morning sickness."

Thanks for sharing this. Wil try tomorrow.

Hi mtb, can i ask if any of you have itchy skin at night? Especially hand n sole. I have this prb since 4th week when i tested positive. It comes n go..

Hi mtb, can i ask if any of you have itchy skin at night? Especially hand n sole. I have this prb since 4th week when i tested positive. It comes n go..

I do recall having abit. But not serious ones. Now seems ok. Not too sure if it's becoz I started moisturizing myself more now.

Hi All,

Joining all as I've tested positive on New Year Eve... EDD not yet confirm, Should be in 5th week also... havnt see gynea yet, appt on 19th Jan. this is my 3rd child... first boy 6years old, second girl 4 years old...
Totally unplanned & caught us by surprise... feeling a little depressed at first... but currently accepting the fact that we have to go through this again...
Will be back to my previous Gynea in NUH.

Hey Mommies, I'm new here!! Just found out about a week ago and I'm probably about 5 weeks now. Really excited!! According to babycenter app my etd is 7 Sep'15! lol The nausea feeling haven't really kick in much yet. Hopefully I will be able to handle it. :)

Hi Mtb.. i am in my 5th week of pregnancy..edd should be 2 sept as calculated by my Chinese Medicine Dr that i been seeing for 1yr.. its my 1st bb.. i dont have any morning sickness but having spotting everyday is that normal? i am quite worried as i went to kkh o&g last week and the dr told me was normal but ask me to take folic acid every morning.

Last edited:

Back