(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Wa... i think i must go pharmacy to buy the anti-stretch mark oil liao.. i'm already 11 weeks plus and can see my tummy growing le.. my colleagues also said can tell i'm pregnant! alemak..
Wow.. so many mummies here have more than 1 kids.. power mummies. This is my 1st and so tiring already... MS... rashes.. more to come.. :( Going for my oscar test on wed which means i can see my baby! so excited!!! :)

my #1 super easy. No MS. sleep thru so went again try #2.
#2 I vomit 4 months. Never sleep thru.
#3 was a blessing. But am stopping at 3

Yup nov13 baby. Not silly lah.. I'm also very protective cos #1 mah.. First kids are always like so perfect. Haha.. I know wat u mean. Today my hub on leave to take care of lo. But I keep worrying if hub will rem to feed her, change her, let her nap etc. lol..
I'm also very protective of my child and my no 1 is oct baby. 14th month old and have been creating overwhelming attention.

Btw, are you the Xuan that I know? :O

Last edited:
Mummyof3jays

I'm not so lucky like u.. All my 3 pregnancy the 1st trimester is tough.. Stomach v bloated so always puke .. Will definitely end at 3..
I hope first trimester will b over real soon✌️

Mummyof3jays

I'm not so lucky like u.. All my 3 pregnancy the 1st trimester is tough.. Stomach v bloated so always puke .. Will definitely end at 3..
I hope first trimester will b over real soon✌️

ssame hope 1st trim faster end coz i rem for #2 i feel so much better at 2nd trimester

Yea, i went to see baby last week and was so touched to see a baby looking fetus and heartbeats like horse galloping. Although its not my first time but still v emo when i see it. I'm counting down to 2nd trim too so i can feel better and more energised. I feel so bad to my #1 that I'm so listless nowadays

Going to do the oscar scan soon aft xmas. Any mummies already went? This is my first time doing oscar. Any1 can share wat will they be doing?

My oscar is on 6 jan so next visit will be oscar scan. Usually they will take a dample of your blood first, if i rem correctly 3 tubes i think. After that they will direct you to wait for your scan. Then after scan thats it. For me i need to visit gynae after my scan, a few days later the clinic will call you for results. If baby is cooperative, the scan is just 10min only.

Going to do the oscar scan soon aft xmas. Any mummies already went? This is my first time doing oscar. Any1 can share wat will they be doing?

Mine was scan then blood test. Did mine at tmc during #1's time. During the scan they will measure bb's nasal bone n backbone I think? Bb needs to be in a particular position in order for them to scan n get a good measurement. If bb not cooperative, the sonographer asked me to go eat something n come back later, in hope tt bb repositioned.

This time I'm thinking to give oscar a miss n just do detailed scan.

Inital few weeks i noticed my boobs grew quite significantly but recently my boobs feels 'shrunk' and not as full... Is it normal? Anyone experienced this?

Mine Oscar scan on 29 Dec.. Everyday the headache n gao wei ness is so on off... awhile Ok.. awhile not.. Oh man.. Just Hope to crawl to 2nd trim fast... I don't remember #1 is tt miserable....

Mine Oscar scan on 29 Dec.. Everyday the headache n gao wei ness is so on off... awhile Ok.. awhile not.. Oh man.. Just Hope to crawl to 2nd trim fast... I don't remember #1 is tt miserable....

every pregnancy is diff for me too. #1 was so easy with no MS. #2 and now #3 is horrible
feel sleepy aqll the time. have headache, feel giddy, wanna vomit cannot vomit out

yes krystalfox! not every meal lah

aiyo i breaking out into reallt bad rashes/eczema n it is so ugly. dr say limited he can do becoz of my preg. i wan to cry liao

every pregnancy is diff for me too. #1 was so easy with no MS. #2 and now #3 is horrible
feel sleepy aqll the time. have headache, feel giddy, wanna vomit cannot vomit out

Yalo! Only we preggies can understand! For others.. they will just roll their eyes... 24/7 lethargic!! Let's Look forward to Xmas then cny liao... fighting!

yes krystalfox! not every meal lah

aiyo i breaking out into reallt bad rashes/eczema n it is so ugly. dr say limited he can do becoz of my preg. i wan to cry liao
Oh man! Rashes at where??
Hope the rashes will be better soon for u... think positively! Jiayou!

on the arms n in between the finger. the weather at taiwan make it worse

i.went to see dr and he tell me he cant do much becoz of my preg...haiz. ..

Yalo! Only we preggies can understand! For others.. they will just roll their eyes... 24/7 lethargic!! Let's Look forward to Xmas then cny liao... fighting!

yes jiayou all mummies...

am so tired... but yeah............. looking forward to fri.... going to see baby for the 1st time..... 4 more days 4 more days

Good morning, mummies & babies!
@csy1, your might need heavier duty moisturiser.
Fast food , canned food, maggie mee etc are no good but i do eat them occasionally even during preg & bfing.
Blur me , i cant find my last box of utrogestan, i suspect dun knw who throw it accidentally.

Me Me!! Edd on Independence Day. 2nd child. Shall we set up a facebook page? Send in your email addresses I shall create one, or is there one created already?

i change to nivea...for very dry skin. see slight improvement....but i feel really upset to see so ugly my hands...

saw bb today and i announce my preg to my parents & in laws liao. My oscar schedule on 30th dec.

blood pressure abit high...my #1 really terrible 2 leh...aiyo

My #1 also approaching the terrible 2 stage fast n furious haha

To make it worse my helper just went back today n #1 has been super cranky even thou she's not taken care by the helper

Btw is instant Campbell soup unhealthy? Hehe

@ellesie does the hives appears at randomly at limbs instead just butt area?

@mandy_ng may i check with you the FB is only us from SMH here or various ppl?
In my #1 time i joined SMH only fb group , the setting is always secret group and till now we are still quite close, even-though the FB had quiet down alot.

Yes. Its normal. From wat I was told is cos the jab is oil based, u need to press it for sometimes after the jab or the oil might still leak out and causing all those itchiness. Wah, u so good only left 3. I still hv 9 more to go. Really dreaded to end all those jabs. My butt now full of jab marks.

What is this jab for? My gynae didn't ask me to take any jab.

My #1 also approaching the terrible 2 stage fast n furious haha

To make it worse my helper just went back today n #1 has been super cranky even thou she's not taken care by the helper

Btw is instant Campbell soup unhealthy? Hehe
No lo, please don't use it as a replacement for other soups, but ok to take it once in a long long while to satisfy your cravings. I took sedap mee goreng yesterday after an unsatisfactory dinner yesterday. lol

Hi mummies, I went for a cruise trip from last thurs until yesterday. No Internet for the last few days so couldn't login here. The trip was bad. #1 fell sick and had high fever every night. Highest is 39.6c. Now the fever is gone but he suddenly has a lot of red spots on his body and face. Quite scary to look at. My mummies friends were telling me that these are fake measles and they are harmless. Checked babycenter and it says these are rosella. No medication for it. Just need to let it recover by itself.

Hi Morning mummies!!! have you all started on anti stretch mark creams?? i still haven't go buy wor.. dunno to buy clarin's one or cocoa butter etc.. any recommendations?? i think i need to get one soon but i scared my itch will spread to the tummy.. so far is only neck, hand and legs..

Hi hi, i use palmer tummy cream, clarins oil...no use still have stretchmarks .... cos i scratch. So best to apply to minimize itchiness so we wont scratch.

I just came back from gynae... so cute to see the lil' one again.. now got hands and legs already. N saw bb moving around too, it's heartwarming :)

EDD now changed to a week earlier on my birthday!!! Would be great if we share the same birthday, hehe.
heartbeat at 171bpm.. haha.. am gonna try to see if it's gal / boy again.

@ellesie does the hives appears at randomly at limbs instead just butt area?

@mandy_ng may i check with you the FB is only us from SMH here or various ppl?
In my #1 time i joined SMH only fb group , the setting is always secret group and till now we are still quite close, even-though the FB had quiet down alot.
E FB grp is from members here as well as some from a 2015 SG mummies grp. My #1 grp was also a "purely" smh members plus Some are frens of the smh members

I just came back from gynae... so cute to see the lil' one again.. now got hands and legs already. N saw bb moving around too, it's heartwarming :)

EDD now changed to a week earlier on my birthday!!! Would be great if we share the same birthday, hehe.
heartbeat at 171bpm.. haha.. am gonna try to see if it's gal / boy again.

Haha my thinking is opp from u.. My bday is 1wk before edd. I'm hoping bb won't come on my bday cos I dun want to be in pain n poked with needles on my bday! I also hope bb won't come out too early cos I dun want to be spending my bday cooped up doing confinement. Lol..

No lo, please don't use it as a replacement for other soups, but ok to take it once in a long long while to satisfy your cravings. I took sedap mee goreng yesterday after an unsatisfactory dinner yesterday. lol
I'm taking it as a quick fix for supper hehe

Back