(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

@evelyntan83Thats 90th or 95th. Do u feed him every two hrs? How much per feeding? Coz mine like every two hrs n each feeding around 100~120ml.

He used to drink about 120ml 3 hourly.. Now @ 4 months he drinks 150ml 3+ hourly.. :) I think he's pretty "tall" too now he looks like 7-8 months like that..

Ladies im torn between getting a lennylamb, emei or tula? Was using baby bjorn which i find pretty uncomfortable n hot for bb. Now in a dilemma what to choose for ssc. Any advice?

Haven log in for days! So busy busy…

Wow many chubby May babies! Mine was at 5.8kg at 3mths chkup last wk. sure feels alot heavier when carrying him to nap. Napping less n less during daytime! Like 20-30min only will auto wake up to play. Or fuss. Sighs

But he did sleep frm 10+ to 4am last nite. Finally showing signs of sleeping thru? Hope so!

Milk wise drinking lesser now liao. Dropped 1-2 feeds. Still stuck at 120ml per feed.
Ya i also hope mine will nap longer so i have more me time. But at least now u can sleep longer at night.

Ladies im torn between getting a lennylamb, emei or tula? Was using baby bjorn which i find pretty uncomfortable n hot for bb. Now in a dilemma what to choose for ssc. Any advice?

Budget, comfort is most important.. Maybe u can go and try out..? I tried lenny lamb the 1st time and i was totally sold! Bought a toddler tula for #2 cos need a better support. As for design, i honestly love lenny lamb, and its a wrap conversion too, whilst tula ard same price can only buy canvas. I do hope to get a tula WC n try out the difference thou. Emei is suitable from newborn,and aso have gd reviews.... Really must go n try in with baby before u decide, unless u wanna invest in a few pcs n do trades/sales if not suitable...

Sob.. Just when i gg back to work next week, i am pumping "strawberry milk" with "pudding" now. Pain die me.
Just wanna rant. My hubby dun seem to understand i am in real pain.

Budget, comfort is most important.. Maybe u can go and try out..? I tried lenny lamb the 1st time and i was totally sold! Bought a toddler tula for #2 cos need a better support. As for design, i honestly love lenny lamb, and its a wrap conversion too, whilst tula ard same price can only buy canvas. I do hope to get a tula WC n try out the difference thou. Emei is suitable from newborn,and aso have gd reviews.... Really must go n try in with baby before u decide, unless u wanna invest in a few pcs n do trades/sales if not suitable...
Thanks for the advice. Did u get ur LL from Fluffmail? They allow walk in to try? I know baby slings n carriers got showroom n can go down to try. I do prefer LL design.

Omg, pudding? Did u over or under pump? Try cold compress?

Maybe i ate something wrong, the milk got thicker. I drop to 4ppd, to prepare myself to go back work too. Not sure y is it happening. Havent been experiencing mastitis for some time already. Maybe its pus. Quite disgusting, but its separated from the milk. Thinking if shld give LO. Its my precious milk. Lol.

I an not very into baby wearing. Used SG 50 sling a few times and have a front carrier i bought 4 yrs back. Usually use stroller cos easier if wanna shop. But i saw a friend bought the attached only at sgd 40+. She told me the support is very good and i see her carry her 4yo son and 1yo ger in it. Maybe you all can try looking for it.
ImageUploadedByForum1441475052.104113.jpg

Maybe i ate something wrong, the milk got thicker. I drop to 4ppd, to prepare myself to go back work too. Not sure y is it happening. Havent been experiencing mastitis for some time already. Maybe its pus. Quite disgusting, but its separated from the milk. Thinking if shld give LO. Its my precious milk. Lol.

Hmm if its pus better dun give bah. No signs of fever right?

Same, was torn between a LL or Tula. In the end got a Tula full wc. Hope it's really as good as what it seems. Especially with all the hypes on Tula wc. Waiting for it to arrive! Excited! Lol

@yveyve18 , wow must haf cost u a lot.. Lol. But yes i believe it will b worth. As long u keep baby wearing ur lo, will get comfy.
@Skivewalker fluffmail cant try on... But their price is $5 cheaper!!
Do u happen to haf fb? Maybe can join the lenny lamb singapore chat, theres a very kind mama who lets others try in her stash!! I tried from her before jumping in to buy LL..

Ate panadol for the fever. Now okay. Supply down with a big lump to clear now. Maybe hinting me to give up. Lol.

Rest well babe!

Last wk i had to go back office, my male colleague made a remark dat he felt uncomfortable whenever my female colleague was pumping in e meeting room. Then i said if not pump where? (My office is open concept with only a few rooms for mgrs) N he said toilet lor. Aiyo we only hv 2 toilets and its usually quite dirty. Sighs, n he is a father of 2. Not easy being a working mom and still nursing. Really need alot of support frm family and working environment too.

Jiayou all who are carrying on.

Mummies..i brought my girl out for last 2 days in a row. After that she refused to wind down to nap/sleep in her cot. She will cry the moment i put her down after patting her to sleep. Anyone has such situation before? Carry until arms are so tired.

Mummies..i brought my girl out for last 2 days in a row. After that she refused to wind down to nap/sleep in her cot. She will cry the moment i put her down after patting her to sleep. Anyone has such situation before? Carry until arms are so tired.

I noticed that whenever I bring my bb out, that nite or afteenoon he will be more cranky than usual. I have experiment it for few times. Maybe over stimulate when they are outside.

@yveyve18 , wow must haf cost u a lot.. Lol. But yes i believe it will b worth. As long u keep baby wearing ur lo, will get comfy.
Do u happen to haf fb? Maybe can join the lenny lamb singapore chat, theres a very kind mama who lets others try in her stash!! I tried from her before jumping in to buy LL..
Oh thats v kind of her. Maybe i should join the gp. I just joined babywearing group n was amazed there's so many types of bb wearing. Dunno still got what mei tai. Realized when u become mum suddenly learn alot of acronyms. Bm, ebm, tbf, ssc lah....

Rest well babe!

Last wk i had to go back office, my male colleague made a remark dat he felt uncomfortable whenever my female colleague was pumping in e meeting room. Then i said if not pump where? (My office is open concept with only a few rooms for mgrs) N he said toilet lor. Aiyo we only hv 2 toilets and its usually quite dirty. Sighs, n he is a father of 2. Not easy being a working mom and still nursing. Really need alot of support frm family and working environment too.

That's not very understanding of him. Ask how he would like having his lunch prepared in the toilet!

Hmm.. What does pudding look like? I dun quite get it..
I had that a month ago. Was squirting blood and all. Scare die me. I immediately stopped to take a look. Happens that I had an open lesion on the nipple. And probably burst vessel internally. I continued to pump and after the blood cleared, changed bottle. But mine wasn't pudding like. It was more jelly like. Separated from the milk too. Subsequent pump a bit scared to see all that blood again. Luckily never. But I was more careful not to be so rough with that side for the next few pumps. Hope everything's better now!

I had that a month ago. Was squirting blood and all. Scare die me. I immediately stopped to take a look. Happens that I had an open lesion on the nipple. And probably burst vessel internally. I continued to pump and after the blood cleared, changed bottle. But mine wasn't pudding like. It was more jelly like. Separated from the milk too. Subsequent pump a bit scared to see all that blood again. Luckily never. But I was more careful not to be so rough with that side for the next few pumps. Hope everything's better now!
Ouch!!! Sound so painful!
I always tell my hb I wanna give up whenever (.)(.) pain... Do they actually understand the pain we going thru??

@Anna0214 , pls take care~
See a doc to clear the infection..

@Anna0214 better c doc for medication..

This few days i experiencing orange n watermelon boob.. One side no milk... I see the size abit shocked..so loopsided.

Maybe bb enjoyed being out, so abit hyper n wants the same attn given to her when she was out.. It happens quite frequently with my lo too... Took me 3-4 days to make him back to his usual self, n also shorter period when i bring him out. I also try to use carrier n make him slp instead of stroller where he is awake n looking ard..

I think I got it at an ok price... I bought it from a Singapore seller who have me free courier. So the cost all in is about/slightly more than buying it from US retail plus international shipping. Hehe

Hi mummies, I'm currently helping a client to manage a product research project and looking for respondents to test product for two weeks. Upon completion of testing n questionnaire, u can get $50 plus $138 worth of products plus a further $100 if u are selected for their feature after u tried the product. U can test the product at the comfort of ur home too. If u r keen please pm me. Sorry I'm not able to reveal details here but only through pm. Don't worry no selling involve.

Thinking of engaging the service of those taimaobi to come to my place to help shave bb hair when he reaches 4 month coz don't dare to bring him out for haircut scared he cry very loud. Have anyone of u engaged the service of home hair cut for baby? Good?

I'm back to work today finally!! Maternity supposed to end on 25 Aug but kena dengue fever...so now finally back. Can only get to pump milk twice at work... Sigh...

Rest well babe!

Hate that type of man. I just say pity to be his wife. Could not imagine how is his attitude to his wife then.....

Even my boss without any kids but married, he could understand my situations. He never comments if I am MIA for pumping session. Never asked me if I just left office with my barang2. He has ever asked me to go for biz trip, but I rejected. I told him, my baby is too small and I am breastfeeding my baby. He is fine and respected me.

I'm back to work today finally!! Maternity supposed to end on 25 Aug but kena dengue fever...so now finally back. Can only get to pump milk twice at work... Sigh...
I also pump twice a day at work. Morning and afternoon session. Then hurry back home feed baby! Half day more to go ...!! :)

Oh thats v kind of her. Maybe i should join the gp. I just joined babywearing group n was amazed there's so many types of bb wearing. Dunno still got what mei tai. Realized when u become mum suddenly learn alot of acronyms. Bm, ebm, tbf, ssc lah....
hahaha.... yeahh.... I think we learned a lot of abbreviation when u go into forum... and I get used to use that abbreviation too, even when talk to my colleague. My LO bla bla bla.... then someday, my boss found out, asked me what is LO? I answered "little one", he laugh.

Thinking of engaging the service of those taimaobi to come to my place to help shave bb hair when he reaches 4 month coz don't dare to bring him out for haircut scared he cry very loud. Have anyone of u engaged the service of home hair cut for baby? Good?

@Skivewalker, I engaged Huaxia Taimaobi and they came to my house to do the hair shaving for my girl. Think the person is quite nice, not pushy in his sales and quite gentle with baby.

Hi ladies!
I just survived my 1st day back at work!!
Not too bad after all.. I managed to hold in my tears and it does get better thru the day..
I tried to pump only once but overestimated my bxxbs.. so had to do an emergency one at 5+pm.. else I would have exploded! Lucky I got extra milk bags for storage! This pkt will be given as a treat to my elder gal then.. haha.. tmrw I must bring more clean bottles!
Just wanted to share that mindset is very impt.. my colleagues were commenting I sound excited and happy to be back.. I told them it was a deliberate choice (or maybe a smokescreen to hide my innermost emotions).. haha.. but I chose JOY lah (after an Inside Out movie with my girls last Fri).. and I guess it works! When pple hear me say I'm good, I'm happy etc.. I think it does really make me feel a whole lot better! :)

Hi mummies. . My bb keeps sticking out his tongue n make the eh eh sound recently.Wondering any bbs same like mine? And also he keeps looking at his fingers while putting inside his mouth. Then I noticed that his eyes crossed loh.

Hi mummies. . My bb keeps sticking out his tongue n make the eh eh sound recently.Wondering any bbs same like mine? And also he keeps looking at his fingers while putting inside his mouth. Then I noticed that his eyes crossed loh.
my bb likes to play with his tongue n make terk terk sound. like urs, before he put his fist into mouth he will spend few minutes looking at his clenched fist. A prelude to his fist feast

We bought the hair clipper from Qoo10 and my husband shave for my boy when he's 4 months..

I found a new method which works for my baby when putting her into cot after rocking her to sleep. (Cos she will wake up immediately when put down.)

I put down gently with my body still stick to hers,almost a 90degrees bend for me. Eg. Belly to belly. It's like lying on her if need to visualize. I hold her hands down as she open her eyes,shush her n she will fall back asleep. Slowly lift yourself up bit by bit. She might wake up if I lift too fast as the pressure is off her tummy.

Same! My bb stick put her tongue and make eh eh sounds but sometimes it sounds as if she is coughing..

@Anna0214 better c doc for medication..

This few days i experiencing orange n watermelon boob.. One side no milk... I see the size abit shocked..so loopsided.

Maybe bb enjoyed being out, so abit hyper n wants the same attn given to her when she was out.. It happens quite frequently with my lo too... Took me 3-4 days to make him back to his usual self, n also shorter period when i bring him out. I also try to use carrier n make him slp instead of stroller where he is awake n looking ard..
Ya..she is better this afternoon after all the stimulation over the last few days.

Been so long since i came into this forum, missing out so much! I was having problem making LO sleep after he doesn't want to be swaddled with his arms down, he could break free of the summer infant swaddles at night. Then i researched and discovered Swaddle Up, which allows swaddling with bb arms up. I'm using the version 50/50 which the wings can be removed and become a sleeping bag. It really works for my bb, now he can sleep for longer and beter. Mummies who are struggling can consider!

Emeibaby is very comfy for babies esp in their early 3-4mths, my LO really likes being in it. The material is also quite cooling, not hot. This was my lifesaver through all the cranky times. At home i also use my hana wrap to rotate.

I also have a ergo360 which hubby bought at good discount when i was preggie, i tried on LO this week but he's not big enough for it yet. Though i find the material can be hot n better to use on aircon room, it's really comfy for me coz i find bb is well supported, the Velcro waistband also prevents loosening, think will be good when bb gets heavier n bigger and esp when i want to go shopping! I also have a manduca but haven't really try on bb yet. Oops..bought too many lah!

Emeibaby is very comfy for babies esp in their early 3-4mths, my LO really likes being in it. The material is also quite cooling, not hot. This was my lifesaver through all the cranky times. At home i also use my hana wrap to rotate.

I also have a ergo360 which hubby bought at good discount when i was preggie, i tried on LO this week but he's not big enough for it yet. Though i find the material can be hot n better to use on aircon room, it's really comfy for me coz i find bb is well supported, the Velcro waistband also prevents loosening, think will be good when bb gets heavier n bigger and esp when i want to go shopping! I also have a manduca but haven't really try on bb yet. Oops..bought too many lah!
Wah u bought so many. Though my bb is already 7.2kg but head not so developed so i haven't bought ssc yet. I was thinking bet tula n lennylamb. I might get tula coz got pocket to put stuff n hood is removable. But find lenny design nice. Now ur review of emei so gd. Wah super dilemma

@furbee, one Side completely no milk liao? U r pumping? Sayang... the sacrifices we make for our lo. My boobs now look like papaya liao. At least yours still orange and watermelon. Round round one. Heh.

Wah u bought so many. Though my bb is already 7.2kg but head not so developed so i haven't bought ssc yet. I was thinking bet tula n lennylamb. I might get tula coz got pocket to put stuff n hood is removable. But find lenny design nice. Now ur review of emei so gd. Wah super dilemma

I m also the supporter of emei.. comfortable for me and bb.

My bb close her mouth and like bitting her lower lips....creating "mmm...mmm...mmm..." sound. Hahaa...
I feel bb always 出 pattern every weeks... everytime discover new things on her. :)

Same! I also find her biting her own lower lips.. funny sight.. this morning she decided to wake up earlier to send me off for my 2nd day of work.. this silly girl dun wanna go back to bed after the morning latch.. keep making.. ah brrrr brrrr sounds..
I'm so looking fwd to seeing her after work today.. day pls pass by faster!

The Baby slings & carrier shop sells tula and emeibaby, you can go there and try on with baby, see what's better. For trying they charge $20 which can be offset against the purchase. They don't carry LL though.

Back