(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

@furbee, one Side completely no milk liao? U r pumping? Sayang... the sacrifices we make for our lo. My boobs now look like papaya liao. At least yours still orange and watermelon. Round round one. Heh.
Mine oso very papaya. Dun rmb it was like tat for my #1. Hope to have round boobs back in time to come.

My baby oso like to make weird noises. Yesterday went for injection. I asked doc about his eczema. Very upset the doc prescribe mild steroid. I am trying to avoid. Worse, he also have sinus. Doc say its inherited, both cannot be cured and he cant choose his parents. Got both from my hb. Sian. Any mummies got good home remedies to prevent sinus? This sinus thing wakes my lo up every morning ard 5am cos he will have blocked nose..

Mine oso very papaya. Dun rmb it was like tat for my #1. Hope to have round boobs back in time to come.

My baby oso like to make weird noises. Yesterday went for injection. I asked doc about his eczema. Very upset the doc prescribe mild steroid. I am trying to avoid. Worse, he also have sinus. Doc say its inherited, both cannot be cured and he cant choose his parents. Got both from my hb. Sian. Any mummies got good home remedies to prevent sinus? This sinus thing wakes my lo up every morning ard 5am cos he will have blocked nose..
@Anna0214, for eczema you can try atopiclair a non-steroidal cream. Sometime I am applying this cream to my LO too. My gynae also prescribed me this during my pregnancy, coz my tummy getting so itchy and red.

Baby so small got sinus already arh? So poor. I also got sinus and occasionally I will burn aromatheraphy from lampe berger the eucalyptus one. It helps.

@furbee, one Side completely no milk liao? U r pumping? Sayang... the sacrifices we make for our lo. My boobs now look like papaya liao. At least yours still orange and watermelon. Round round one. Heh.
Did you wear bra at home? Heard we must wear bra all the time even at home, so breast not so saggy.

Did you wear bra at home? Heard we must wear bra all the time even at home, so breast not so saggy.

I wear bra 24/7!

Hi mummies. . My bb keeps sticking out his tongue n make the eh eh sound recently.Wondering any bbs same like mine? And also he keeps looking at his fingers while putting inside his mouth. Then I noticed that his eyes crossed loh.

U try testing bb vision, from left to right n back again, see if both eye follow. Try different distance...
My #1 was liddat slight cross eye, wen she was abt 6mo, diagnosed with astigmatism... Wore specs to correct the astig till 3yo. If u worried, next appt with pd or polyclinic doc ask doc check, n refer to kkh for follow up... If u n ur hub are bespectacled den chances r astig tat can be corrected early.... Imo, dun worry or get jittery yet.. :)

My LO also has sensitive nose. She kept sneezing and always blocked nose. Need to remove the pi sai. Doc said inherit from parents...both hubby and I have sensitive nose. Not doing anything...just use purifier.

anyone here tried sterimar nasal spray for baby or saline drops? my boy also has blocked nose n i have to dig daily for him to clear the nose shit. i read that some people recommend saline drops or nasal spray n i dunno if i should get for him. this is a video on how to use sterimar. they sell in guardian

@happy08 do you tink the block nose affects your lo's sleep? I do have a purifier at home. But he seems to be affected by the aircon. He cant sleep if its hot (plus the eczema), but if cold, at 3-5am he will hv block nose and disturb his sleep.
@Skivewalker i was told that they are too young for nasal spray now. You may want to cfm again.

@happy08 do you tink the block nose affects your lo's sleep? I do have a purifier at home. But he seems to be affected by the aircon. He cant sleep if its hot (plus the eczema), but if cold, at 3-5am he will hv block nose and disturb his sleep.
@Skivewalker i was told that they are too young for nasal spray now. You may want to cfm again.
oh not even the baby's version ah. guess i better chk with pd. thanks

Not sure if u wanna try tuina for babies/kids... http://yuguochinesephysician.blogspot.sg/2007/05/blog-post_1464.html?m=1

I have just started bringing my #1 (3yo) and #2 (4mths) since last week... It helps them so sleep so much better!! My #1 loves it so much and will request for repeat visit. #2 has phlegmy cough recently...PD gave a med but doesn't help. After the tuina session, she poo-ed the phelgm out and sleep so much better... No more choking and coughing in the middle of the nite. :)

I stop wearing. Hahhahhaa... tired liao. Like couldnt be bothered if they sag or not. Have not been wearing since pregnant (or even before that! Hehehe)
During pregnant if I put it on... I felt nauseated. .. and can be super sick like choking. Bra size is perfectly fine.

After delivery, wore for 2 whole months 24/7. Then just use in the day and took it off at night.
Now, I just put it on when I feel like to put it on. Hahhaha

Bo chap alrdy. Papaya papaya lah. Hahhaha

I don't think it affects her sleep. But i feel that it affects her feeding. She can't breathe well thru her nose and thus very uncomfortable when she latches. I don't let her sleep in air con at night cos not good for her. Maybe u try letting LO sleep without air con?

I'm also an emeibaby supporter! Never regret buying that..super enjoy wearing baby!

Recently I realise that my lo is having ring worm around his hand and legs... anyone encounter this too? What must I do ah?

Also... when do you plan to start introducing solid to your baby? I've been teasing my lo with apple and allowing him to lick the apple... He likes it! He's 4m + now...

anyone here tried sterimar nasal spray for baby or saline drops? my boy also has blocked nose n i have to dig daily for him to clear the nose shit. i read that some people recommend saline drops or nasal spray n i dunno if i should get for him. this is a video on how to use sterimar. they sell in guardian

Yup, been using this for lo blocked nose. Its for infant onwards, even pd n polyclinic doc gives sterima. By right must use i think 3x daily, but i always forget den end up like no effect. Sigh~ lazy mommy.
I also feel slping in ac makes it worse, but lo jus cannot tahan the heat at night, even with ac also sweat.

Can i check if wearing airism is considered wearing proper bra? I wear that all the time since it is very comfy..

Nope airism not considered leh.. But its better den not wearing bra totally... And if wear bra by right must lift the whole boobs up, so i tink wen wear airism also remember carry n bring up the boobs so wont sag further...
Another way i heard was to massage boobs daily once stop bf to get it back to shape... But sure v lazy :(
Tat y everyone says after giving birth, "shape" sure go haywire....

@furbee after much deliberation i finally ordered a LL from fluffmail. I think I still like their design so hope material is soft. @blythylively I dropped emei coz find it too complicated to wear coz im not into wrap wearing so sure jialat for me. Anyways thanks for ur input ladies. My hubby nagged n nagged when he saw me order online say I waste $ coz I barely use the baby bjorn which was quite pricey. Told him u not the one always carrying ur son why say so much. I better show him I use everyday and walk around in the house if not nag again

@Skivewalker wat design u bought? Got some new designs tat r on preorder.. But anw, fluffmail delivery v fast. Think tdy order tmr can receive... If tmr order den monday.
I bought my 1st, den was totally sold, cos lo slp throughout. I bought 2nd pc recently, den sold it.. :( i wore it ard at hm too,cos was comfy for lo to zzzz

@Skivewalker wat design u bought? Got some new designs tat r on preorder.. But anw, fluffmail delivery v fast. Think tdy order tmr can receive... If tmr order den monday.
I bought my 1st, den was totally sold, cos lo slp throughout. I bought 2nd pc recently, den sold it.. :( i wore it ard at hm too,cos was comfy for lo to zzzz
I bought forest dew, it's a ready stock. I don't wanna wait for preorder coz back n arms breaking carrying my lo liao. Y u sold ur 2nd pc?

First time getting mastitis.. :( initially I thought just normal fever never expect its mastitis.. Haiz.. Now the affect side doesn't produce much BM.. Hoepfully after I recover I will get back the supply..

I bought forest dew, it's a ready stock. I don't wanna wait for preorder coz back n arms breaking carrying my lo liao. Y u sold ur 2nd pc?

Bought the new exclusive lace series, but its too thick n colour not to my liking :(

First time getting mastitis.. :( initially I thought just normal fever never expect its mastitis.. Haiz.. Now the affect side doesn't produce much BM.. Hoepfully after I recover I will get back the supply..
Better complete the prescribed med and speedy recovery to u. Jus keep pumping regularly to rebuild the supply. Mine was low for 5 days straight. Now back to normal -but i only pump 3x a day.. Drink more water also..weather real bad.. Take care and dun stress about supply!! Takes time to go back normal

Take good care! Rest more and drink lots of water. Massage more to clear the blockage. Mine was last weekend, still hoping to get my supply back (lost a bit), maybe i am oso too stress about my first day of work, tml.

I wear bra 24/7. Think it's because I was a bit psycho when I had #1. Super pressured to tbf, so I generated over supply. Then when #2, also ki siao. But more motivation cos could feed #1 too. Thereafter, things never look quite the same anymore.. haha..

I tried before for lo. It's quite good imo. The pisai will flow out. I try to do it after bath time when the nose shit is moistened due to bath time. Just to make things easier.

Rest well n do massage n hand express more to clear block ducts. Dont worry about supply first.

Take care n rest well. I got fever twice at a week. Left and right side take turn. But I didn't take antibiotic eventhough doc gave me. I used hot towel and massage the block ducts. So painful!

Take care n rest well. I got fever twice at a week. Left and right side take turn. But I didn't take antibiotic eventhough doc gave me. I used hot towel and massage the block ducts. So painful!

Although I feel pain but I can't really find the block ducts...

I found a new method which works for my baby when putting her into cot after rocking her to sleep. (Cos she will wake up immediately when put down.)

I put down gently with my body still stick to hers,almost a 90degrees bend for me. Eg. Belly to belly. It's like lying on her if need to visualize. I hold her hands down as she open her eyes,shush her n she will fall back asleep. Slowly lift yourself up bit by bit. She might wake up if I lift too fast as the pressure is off her tummy.
I have been using this method too... but sometimes it don't work if she is not drowsy enough. As my lo grows taller, this method might not be possible as I have to put her along the length of cot. Im still figuring how to do so.

I have been using this method too... but sometimes it don't work if she is not drowsy enough. As my lo grows taller, this method might not be possible as I have to put her along the length of cot. Im still figuring how to do so.
I've bought swaddle up 50/50 after someone mention about it here. Will try out tonight and review see if it helps.

LO fever last night 38.7deg. Keep spitting out saliva. Maybe due to teething. Next week going jab,another round again. She only slept at 3am since 7pm! Keep crying and unwell. Sigh.

I've bought swaddle up 50/50 after someone mention about it here. Will try out tonight and review see if it helps.

LO fever last night 38.7deg. Keep spitting out saliva. Maybe due to teething. Next week going jab,another round again. She only slept at 3am since 7pm! Keep crying and unwell. Sigh.

How old is ur bb? My nanny said teething will cause fever also. Recently my bb also lots of saliva and sometime a bit feverish. He is now 4 mths 2 weeks.

Can use if no block nose? My girl always scream like hell when we dig her nose.
Yes! I use it when I see something stuck inside her nose. My helper used a damp cotton bud previously to take out the pisai. But I'm not comfortable letting her do that. I feel that it's dangerous. So this way IMHO is much better!

My lo is 5 mth old. But her daily intake is only 550ml-650ml. Every feed 120ml, need to break a couple of times. Worried she's not getting enough milk. It has been like that for the past 2 months. But she's already weighing 8kg, so should be 75th percentile. Her last check up, weight wise is also 75th percentile. She's alert and playing. But the daily intake is really super low leh. Can't help but feel anxious. Anyone the same? Cos before that she was very good at feeding. Drinks above 1 litre a day and will feed one shot. Suddenly overnight change. So I've been waiting for her to change back. But never leh..

My lo is 5 mth old. But her daily intake is only 550ml-650ml. Every feed 120ml, need to break a couple of times. Worried she's not getting enough milk. It has been like that for the past 2 months. But she's already weighing 8kg, so should be 75th percentile. Her last check up, weight wise is also 75th percentile. She's alert and playing. But the daily intake is really super low leh. Can't help but feel anxious. Anyone the same? Cos before that she was very good at feeding. Drinks above 1 litre a day and will feed one shot. Suddenly overnight change. So I've been waiting for her to change back. But never leh..
Same! Mine 4mths plus. Been feeding lesser since his 3rd month. Now can be anything from 30ml to 120ml. Sometimes daily intake only 400+ or 500+. Keep rejecting and head can turn left and right and cry. Haiz. His weight is OK too and pd said it's fine they just don't feel hungry so easily as their growth are slowing down now. He said don't force them otherwise will have milk phobia. But very upset to see them not drinking leh...

Same! Mine 4mths plus. Been feeding lesser since his 3rd month. Now can be anything from 30ml to 120ml. Sometimes daily intake only 400+ or 500+. Keep rejecting and head can turn left and right and cry. Haiz. His weight is OK too and pd said it's fine they just don't feel hungry so easily as their growth are slowing down now. He said don't force them otherwise will have milk phobia. But very upset to see them not drinking leh...
Same! Mine 3.5mths also drink much lesser. Daily intakes average 400-500ml only. I guess its also bcoz their digestion system is better and less frequent to poo.. Haih..

Haiya... these little fellas. Make us worry. I feel like I have to be on alert due to her seemingly lack of appetite as I worry its a sign that she's not well. drink so little can grow meh?!? Compared to my boys and my nephew, she's like only drinking half of what they were drinking. Make me feel like giving up pumping. Now I understand the feelings of an unappreciated cook. Haha

Its alright for bb intake to b low... Tat y sum pd recommend bb to start solid earlier like 5mths. If bb is gaining well can wait till 6mths.. Every kids grow differently so cannot compare jus with the amount of milk aso, like sum digest faster some slower too.
Dun worry, one day suddenly u will realise bb drinks 300ml per feed without batting an eyelid! Den u aso will wonder if too much anot??! Lol.. *tats wat happened to my kids too*

I tried before for lo. It's quite good imo. The pisai will flow out. I try to do it after bath time when the nose shit is moistened due to bath time. Just to make things easier.
Just tried today, not v gd at coz i cant press nozzle properly then at one point accidentally squirt onto his face n he got a shock. Luckily he didn't cry. Think gotta practice more.

Just tried today, not v gd at coz i cant press nozzle properly then at one point accidentally squirt onto his face n he got a shock. Luckily he didn't cry. Think gotta practice more.
Later go buy to try. My LO also drinks little now. 50-120ml per intake. Hard to gauge and waste a lot of milk.

My case different. My lo drinks quite a bit. I worry he drinks too much. About 1litre daily. But he only poop once every 2 days. I trying not to intro cereal at 4.5mths but he dun seem to be full. Nowadays he drink very little when he wakes up at nite. He will cry for milk but only drink 40-50ml then fall aslp. Duno if its because the bottle fell off cos i doze off also. Haha.

My case different. My lo drinks quite a bit. I worry he drinks too much. About 1litre daily. But he only poop once every 2 days. I trying not to intro cereal at 4.5mths but he dun seem to be full. Nowadays he drink very little when he wakes up at nite. He will cry for milk but only drink 40-50ml then fall aslp. Duno if its because the bottle fell off cos i doze off also. Haha.

If he drink very little at night, then maybe he wake up not really because he is hungry but for comfort?

Yeah,I read that should feed lesser at night gradually and drag so that can train them to sleep through. I'm still working on it. -.-

Same same.. Actually been trying for very long time but my boy still can't sleep through although he doesn't really need feeding at middle of night now..

I aso trying not to dream feed my lo! But he still wakes at least 5x every night to latch 3-5mins each time!! Arrrggghhh i feel really for comfort. Past 1week, he wakes up screaming..like having nightmare. Sigh, make me sleepless too...

I aso trying not to dream feed my lo! But he still wakes at least 5x every night to latch 3-5mins each time!! Arrrggghhh i feel really for comfort. Past 1week, he wakes up screaming..like having nightmare. Sigh, make me sleepless too...
Mine will wake up screaming during his daytime naps. Sometimes is cos he needs to burp sometimes I guess is bad dreams Lol! The screams really very sudden and loud till my heart will jerk!

Wah this is tough.. How do you cope with work?! I woke up 1-2x every night already felt so shag at office..

Back