(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Sigh.. My bb poo suddenly turned to black this morning.. And coincides with i m having slight cracked nipple since ytd. Anyone encountered the same before? What should i do? Can i still pump and feed her? Milk after pump doesnt seems to have blood though..

Morning mummies! Wondering actually what time does your lo sleeps at night and what time do they wake up in the mornings?

Normally after evening shower at 6.30, will feed her and she will take a nap till abt 8. Then will wake up, look see look see. Will bring her again to the room by 9.30 latest 10pm, off the lights, feed her and she be asleep soon after. Morning she'll wake up by 8am. Sometimes I will force her to sleep again if I dont feel like waking up yet. Hehhehe... by 9 will normally fully awake ah.

Heh... really not easy to bring up a baby for working moms. Sacrificing slp but still got to be energetic and attentive during working hours. Hahaa.. wonder how everyone managed to survive it somehow..o_O

Sigh.. My bb poo suddenly turned to black this morning.. And coincides with i m having slight cracked nipple since ytd. Anyone encountered the same before? What should i do? Can i still pump and feed her? Milk after pump doesnt seems to have blood though..

Is okie, as long u know it comes from ur nipples the blood. By right next poo shld b back to normal..
Even if bb drinks blood milk, also will poo out abit black.

Morning mummies! Wondering actually what time does your lo sleeps at night and what time do they wake up in the mornings?

My lo KO ard 10,30-11pm, den wakes ard 8am... Ya in btw the 5feeds damn tiring,,, but hope this phrase ends soon too. Hehe. @bubbleslovebubbly What bout ur lo slp time leh?

Mine also sleep around 9plus to 10pm. Wake up a few times. Wake up 6-8plus am. Depending wad time his nose block.

@AngelDustV i also duno how i am going to survive. Going back full week next week. Need to pump somemore. Only planning to pump once in office. If really too tiring, i may drop another pump to 3ppd.

Is okie, as long u know it comes from ur nipples the blood. By right next poo shld b back to normal..
Even if bb drinks blood milk, also will poo out abit black.

My lo KO ard 10,30-11pm, den wakes ard 8am... Ya in btw the 5feeds damn tiring,,, but hope this phrase ends soon too. Hehe. @bubbleslovebubbly What bout ur lo slp time leh?
Mine i will feed around 9pm and then he will sleep, then 1145pm my hubby will dreamfeed him then he will k.o all the way until 6am I dreamfeed him again. He wakes up around 8am but these few days 7+am. -_-" On and off gotta pat and give pacifier to prevent him from waking up. :)

Mine sleeps abt 11+pm and wakes up btw 7 - 8am. At times, kee siao.. will also wake up at weird timings.. eg.. last nite woke up at 3+am for latch when she usually doesn't... lucky it's Sat today else I'll be zombified at work today!

I just went to get a maid! Else my mum wanna surrender liao.. maybe I can't expect my mum to be able to take care of my bb and the house.. so will need to get some help in the housework.. haiz. . There goes my privacy.. and having to get used to a stranger in the house.. so not looking fwd to the maid's arrival. . Haha. . But the only good thing is a cleaner house hopefully. . I'll try to live with it.. but am also so worried abt the many possible problems that come with a maid! Wonder if any mummies here have some sample house rules or schedule/timetable to help me?? Thanks in advance!

Mine sleeps abt 11+pm and wakes up btw 7 - 8am. At times, kee siao.. will also wake up at weird timings.. eg.. last nite woke up at 3+am for latch when she usually doesn't... lucky it's Sat today else I'll be zombified at work today!

I just went to get a maid! Else my mum wanna surrender liao.. maybe I can't expect my mum to be able to take care of my bb and the house.. so will need to get some help in the housework.. haiz. . There goes my privacy.. and having to get used to a stranger in the house.. so not looking fwd to the maid's arrival. . Haha. . But the only good thing is a cleaner house hopefully. . I'll try to live with it.. but am also so worried abt the many possible problems that come with a maid! Wonder if any mummies here have some sample house rules or schedule/timetable to help me?? Thanks in advance!

Hope u get a good maid! I think im pretty lucky for a first time hire, mine speaks good english and genuinely cares for my boy. Housework so-so, but im ok cos main job is care for bb. I dun hv any schedule for her, but she usually does housework in e mornings and afternoon will rest and nap w bb. At nite will wash up after dinner and get bb to sleep + nite feedings.

Altho she takes super long baths, im ok la. I already gave her my old iphone to use, my wifi password for her to msg her family. Hopefully she appreciates all these and dun chut pattern so soon.

But hor, my boy is already more attached to her than me liao. Esp nowadays he is getting more alert, knows who is the main caregiver, will auto search for her in e room. I get upset sometimes, feel really down dat my son may not know who is his mother in future lol. I jus went to work a couple days a week already like this, tink completely back to work will be worse.

Sighs, dilemma of a working mother…

I used the sterimar nasal spray. I sprayed on her face too. Lol! Don't know how to aim! I thought the nozzle is in the nostril already but still sprayed on her face. Anyway the nose shit didn't flow out on its own. I used a cotton bud to dig them out. But was so much easier using a damp cotton bud! She didn't cry hell at least. Just fuss a little.

I also just hired a new maid a monthago. Initially she is not used of taking care of newborn but now getting better. Also quite upset to leave her at home with maid but bo bian :(

@furbee thanks! My bb poo color started to go back to yellowish in e evening today. Now I only pump out and dun dare to latch yet.. Pity my bb she must have been taking quite abit of my blood.

Just wondering. ... When we start feeding solids to our baby at 6mths, issit ok also to give fresh milk? Maybe not at 6mths lah.

Am toying with the idea of giving fresh milk once a while. As for now, my baby is fully bf.

I used the sterimar nasal spray. I sprayed on her face too. Lol! Don't know how to aim! I thought the nozzle is in the nostril already but still sprayed on her face. Anyway the nose shit didn't flow out on its own. I used a cotton bud to dig them out. But was so much easier using a damp cotton bud! She didn't cry hell at least. Just fuss a little.
Totally agree damp cotton does the trick better. When my hubby see me use sterimar he just shaked his head in disapproval....

Just wondering. ... When we start feeding solids to our baby at 6mths, issit ok also to give fresh milk? Maybe not at 6mths lah.

Am toying with the idea of giving fresh milk once a while. As for now, my baby is fully bf.

I thot of starting giving my bb soon after she turns 4mths old. She is 3.5mths now but her milk intake drop by too much :(

Hope u get a good maid! I think im pretty lucky for a first time hire, mine speaks good english and genuinely cares for my boy. Housework so-so, but im ok cos main job is care for bb. I dun hv any schedule for her, but she usually does housework in e mornings and afternoon will rest and nap w bb. At nite will wash up after dinner and get bb to sleep + nite feedings.

Altho she takes super long baths, im ok la. I already gave her my old iphone to use, my wifi password for her to msg her family. Hopefully she appreciates all these and dun chut pattern so soon.

But hor, my boy is already more attached to her than me liao. Esp nowadays he is getting more alert, knows who is the main caregiver, will auto search for her in e room. I get upset sometimes, feel really down dat my son may not know who is his mother in future lol. I jus went to work a couple days a week already like this, tink completely back to work will be worse.

Sighs, dilemma of a working mother…

Same here! I got my maid for about one month plus! Weak in English but rather humble and very good in taking care of kids! Most important she learn fast and just one time of me teaching her how to use my electronic items, she picks up fast.

Hardworking and good hearted in nature! But lucky I have my mum to train her first and she is adapting well at home. The downside is my LO is closer to her but at least I make an effort to let LO co sleep with me on weekends!

I do face the same dilemma but kind of enjoy the alone time cause you miss out during maternity leave! It's always hard to juggle between working and SAHM!

Hi everyone, I am new to this group. Had my first baby in May. Hope to share experiences with all mummies here!

On baby sleep pattern, my LO sleep 9-10pm and wakes up at around 8am. Occasionally she wants extra feed at around 5am.
What I do is when feeding in the middle of the night, just feed and then back to cot. Very little talk and keep lights dim and stimulation to minimum. She will go back to sleep almost immediately.

Same here! I got my maid for about one month plus! Weak in English but rather humble and very good in taking care of kids! Most important she learn fast and just one time of me teaching her how to use my electronic items, she picks up fast.

Hardworking and good hearted in nature! But lucky I have my mum to train her first and she is adapting well at home. The downside is my LO is closer to her but at least I make an effort to let LO co sleep with me on weekends!

I do face the same dilemma but kind of enjoy the alone time cause you miss out during maternity leave! It's always hard to juggle between working and SAHM!

Haha yeah I also secretly miss my alone time! 2 kids without help is impossible to hv alone time, now at least i can sneak off to hv breakie by myself while my maid is w helper. Good for my sanity :)

When I use the sterimar spray, I will practise by spraying somewhere else first before attempting on the baby. First couple of times I accidentally sprayed at lo face too. Luckily she not angry. Haha... I usually depress the nozzle, angling it toward the side. Easier to spray properly. It's useful for the ones that's lodged deeply inside the nostril. If not, damp cotton bud works well too like you ladies say!

Hello All mummies. I have been a silent reader ever since my last condition which I have shared previously.

My LO (Boy) stands at coming to 4 months by next week. I (or rather, my husband) has been very worried about LO.
LO has always been drinking little since born, and from 3rd weeks onwards, I'm actually on Full Expressed Milk, until recently, I begin to do mixed feeding, in view that I'm going back to work next week.

At 3 months, we brought him for his scheduled injections and he dropped his weight from 50th percentile (at 1st month) to 25th percentile (at 3 months) and ever since, his drinking amount dropped. Based on PD advice, we fed him the Vitamin C that was prescribed as well as tuning his feeding frequency back to 3 hourly from 4 hourly.

At coming 4 months, LO is drinking around 80ml-100ml per feed, bringing his total tally to be between 560ml to 620ml a day.
LO will always struggle, shout and scream whenever we try and feed him more. Each feed, ee will try and drink around 50-60ml one shot and subsequently, it's war time.
We are thinking he's on a milk strike, and PD even thought that he belongs to a category of babies who doesn't like milk and suggest we start solids at 17 weeks.

Hubby is very hesitant to start solids, but on the other end, we are tirelessly worried about him not drinking enough and worried that he might drop to 10th percentile come next week. We wanted to seek 2nd opinion, but were afraid there's no solution to this but only time for him to begin solids.

Anyone facing the same issue? Or any advise?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Note that LO height and head circumference are of 50th percentile.

Hello All mummies. I have been a silent reader ever since my last condition which I have shared previously.

My LO (Boy) stands at coming to 4 months by next week. I (or rather, my husband) has been very worried about LO.
LO has always been drinking little since born, and from 3rd weeks onwards, I'm actually on Full Expressed Milk, until recently, I begin to do mixed feeding, in view that I'm going back to work next week.

At 3 months, we brought him for his scheduled injections and he dropped his weight from 50th percentile (at 1st month) to 25th percentile (at 3 months) and ever since, his drinking amount dropped. Based on PD advice, we fed him the Vitamin C that was prescribed as well as tuning his feeding frequency back to 3 hourly from 4 hourly.

At coming 4 months, LO is drinking around 80ml-100ml per feed, bringing his total tally to be between 560ml to 620ml a day.
LO will always struggle, shout and scream whenever we try and feed him more. Each feed, ee will try and drink around 50-60ml one shot and subsequently, it's war time.
We are thinking he's on a milk strike, and PD even thought that he belongs to a category of babies who doesn't like milk and suggest we start solids at 17 weeks.

Hubby is very hesitant to start solids, but on the other end, we are tirelessly worried about him not drinking enough and worried that he might drop to 10th percentile come next week. We wanted to seek 2nd opinion, but were afraid there's no solution to this but only time for him to begin solids.

Thanks in advance.

Hi hi, my boy 4month + now. Also having this problem since when he was 3 months old. Even until now or rather recently his milk intake can be anything from 350-600+ml only. My pd said it's fine so long as they are still active cos usally from 4th month onwards their growth rate slows down and they dun feel hungry easily. He asked me not to force feed also incase they get milk phobia. Now I can't put him on my laps to feed as he will cry and scream and reject milk. So I place him on my bed with a thick pillow under his head to feed. I just let him drink till he fuss then I will stop. Then the next feed will be about 2hrs later if he drinks less than 100ml.

Oh btw mine is on formula. I guess its a phase cos it seems like a lot are also going through the same situation. Pd also ask me to start solids like rice cereal if he is not so keen on milk. But I think I will wait till he is 5month +.

Thanks in advance.

Yes as @bubbleslovebubbly mentioned I think it just a phase.

My LO also drinking less even from 2++ months old. Now we only give him 100 ml per feed, but sometimes he only drink like 40-50 ml then don't wan to drink anymore. Then wait for another 15-30 min, then feed him again, then he continue to drink / finish up the milk. Then 2 hours later feed him again. Only in the morning he can drink 120 ml at one shot. I cannot force him to finish too, coz he will scream out loud.
Now my boi 19 weeks, he is 6.8 kg. 50 percentile. I give him ebm. My PD said can start solid food if I want, but if I want to delay for another month also OK. So I think I will delay for another month. I have give my boi one tsp of rice cereal two weeks ago, and I found my boi still not interested yet. He just stunned, dunno what to do with that puree, but he did not reject. Then I decided to continue give him milk only until 5 months old. As long as your LO still active, I think is ok to delay solid food for few more weeks. Anyway, from the book I read it said that it is fine to introduce solid food after 17 weeks, but not before that.

Good to start fresh milk after 1yo... For now jus give breastmilk n solid since bb is of age to start? Lil milo kosong aso ok after 6mo...

Thanks in advance.

I feel u can start solid as in puree, veg carrot brocoli etc, or puree fruits.. Try one food at a time for 5 days straight in case of any allergy. U can aso jus give plain porridge (blend the rice before cook).. Once meal a day, or alternate days..
Weight wise, i feel all bb griws differently, mayb ur lo digest faster? Or he is ready for solid. Try with an open heart, if still doesnt work den c wat else pd recommends??

Thanks in advance.

I feel you. It's so worrying when they are not feeding well. Have you tried changing bottles or teats? I did try. Didn't work for me though. Is baby alert and playful?

Hello mummies! Anyone has advice on eczema, what moisturizer or creams to apply?

My baby girl is having it quite bad, scalp, face, body, hands and legs. Alrdy applied steroid cream from PD but everytime it heals and I stop, the redness starts coming back. I'm at a loss now how to cope with her eczema coz I can't keep applying it when it comes back in 1-2 days.

I should also mention that I've used physiogel cream, intensive cream, AI cream, cetaphil cream, ezerra, California baby calendula cream on her. Only AI cream works to moisturise and heal her face (no steroid cream on face). The rest of the moisturizers no matter how much I spam on her when it's dry and warm red patches, the dry red patches just continue to spread bigger and bigger area until no choice I have to apply steroid cream sparingly again to make it go away for about 3 days.

Last edited:
Hello mummies! Anyone has advice on eczema, what moisturizer or creams to apply?

My baby girl is having it quite bad, scalp, face, body, hands and legs. Alrdy applied steroid cream from PD but everytime it heals and I stop, the redness starts coming back. I'm at a loss now how to cope with her eczema coz I can't keep applying it when it comes back in 1-2 days.

I should also mention that I've used physiogel cream, intensive cream, AI cream, cetaphil cream, ezerra, California baby calendula cream on her. Only AI cream works to moisturise and heal her face (no steroid cream on face). The rest of the moisturizers no matter how much I spam on her when it's dry and warm red patches, the dry red patches just continue to spread bigger and bigger area until no choice I have to apply steroid cream sparingly again to make it go away for about 3 days.

I'm using this on the face and affected/prone areas daily.. My PD prescribe this to me but can get from Watson or Guidance, more ex.. So far so good but take days to see it clear..

Attachments

• IMG_20150915_153609~2.jpg
    IMG_20150915_153609~2.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 156
I'm using this on the face and affected/prone areas daily.. My PD prescribe this to me but can get from Watson or Guidance, more ex.. So far so good but take days to see it clear..

Thank u! I bought this alrdy yday at guardian pharmacy and applied last night (after stopping steroid). Today the redness seems creeping back. How many days do u take to see it clear?

Being using atopiclair recommended by PD. Can get at Watson's. Pd also prescribed hydroderm for my son but use sparingly on v red area n no longer than two weeks. Atopiclair use like normal moisturizer. If condition severe use four times a day to keep skin moisturized

sigh unfortunately hydroderm doesnt clear the red area for my baby after i use for 3 days. PD prescribed elomet which is a stronger steroid, clears her in 3 days but i really feel terrible for applying this on her. her eczema is stressing me to death for the past 1 mth lol

how many days will u see effect with atopiclair? I've used for a day, i know too early to tell but still can see redness....am really afraid to see the redness spread again. sighhhh

My lo had it bad on her face. No choice had to use hydroderm for 3 days. I only apply once a day and used a small amount. After the crusty layer cleared, the skin was still reddish and I used sebamed. Now better, but still rash due to her saliva I think.

Attachments

• 1442307051202.jpg
    1442307051202.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 1442307188696.jpg
    1442307188696.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 174
sigh unfortunately hydroderm doesnt clear the red area for my baby after i use for 3 days. PD prescribed elomet which is a stronger steroid, clears her in 3 days but i really feel terrible for applying this on her. her eczema is stressing me to death for the past 1 mth lol

how many days will u see effect with atopiclair? I've used for a day, i know too early to tell but still can see redness....am really afraid to see the redness spread again. sighhhh

It won't be as fast as steriod cream so I would said maybe about a week or so.. I didn't really monitor also just keep apply.. Try to apply at least 3 times a day..

My lo had it bad on her face. No choice had to use hydroderm for 3 days. I only apply once a day and used a small amount. After the crusty layer cleared, the skin was still reddish and I used sebamed. Now better, but still rash due to her saliva I think.

Thank u so much for sharing! I've always wondered about sebamed baby but they have a huge range so not sure what I could try.

I've spent a fortune on creams, trying to find something that works and is effective for her. Honestly I don't know if those red patches are considered dry or not coz I really reapply moisturizers many times over the day. At the same time I do blame myself at times for trying so many creams, maybe that could irritate her skin too. :(

I totally feel you. My boy having same problem. I got many creams at home and i keep applying. Doc prescribe steroid cream but I read somewhere about the negative effects, so i haven use it. Dunno if should avoid eating certain food for myself. Doc did not advise though. This is really quite worrying.

I totally feel you. My boy having same problem. I got many creams at home and i keep applying. Doc prescribe steroid cream but I read somewhere about the negative effects, so i haven use it. Dunno if should avoid eating certain food for myself. Doc did not advise though. This is really quite worrying.

Jia you! Everyday I keep worrying abt her discomfort and makes me v v sad. I've read all that I could google from. Still nothing works yet for her.

If your PD prescribed hydroderm I think no harm using a bit to clear the rash if it gets real stubborn. If u r breastfeeding, be sure to cut out the possible allergens like wheat, dairy, gluten, seafood, soy etc so u can find out if it's a food allergy. (breastfeeding is great, u can also take fish oil/probiotics and other vits so u can pass the nutrients to him to help him)

PD advised to put my baby on soy milk for now, to rule out cow's milk allergy I think. It's been 2 weeks, no effect from what I see except she totally does not spit up anymore. But won't be able to tell yet coz takes about 4-6 weeks to flush the remaining cow's milk out of the body. However I got a feeling it's not milk allergy that causes her eczema.

Oh dear... it was quite bad yah... Is it recover already? Wats the cause of it? Allergy?

Jia you! Everyday I keep worrying abt her discomfort and makes me v v sad. I've read all that I could google from. Still nothing works yet for her.

If your PD prescribed hydroderm I think no harm using a bit to clear the rash if it gets real stubborn. If u r breastfeeding, be sure to cut out the possible allergens like wheat, dairy, gluten, seafood, soy etc so u can find out if it's a food allergy. (breastfeeding is great, u can also take fish oil/probiotics and other vits so u can pass the nutrients to him to help him)

PD advised to put my baby on soy milk for now, to rule out cow's milk allergy I think. It's been 2 weeks, no effect from what I see except she totally does not spit up anymore. But won't be able to tell yet coz takes about 4-6 weeks to flush the remaining cow's milk out of the body. However I got a feeling it's not milk allergy that causes her eczema.

Did you change brand of baby bath for your LO? My LO had a bout of rashes after I changed her baby bath to another brand coz the old one was used up. In the end I used cetaphil baby bath. Add 1-2 small drops in water and shower her. Her rashes cleared straightaway after using cetaphil. My maid and I noticed that the rashes appeared after the change in baby bath. So you might wanna recall if you changed anything that baby uses.

Not so soon, u gotta use for at least a week or longer to see improvement. For my son's case, hyroderm doesn't clear a red spot fully but does improve but I didn't want a stronger prescription of steroid cream on him. I also change to using cetaphil (just a tiny drop) in water to bathe him. Was using mustela previously.

@happycsk , my #2 also had this eczema same as @szechtay's lo. On both cheeks. Now 2+yo , recovered 90%. Tried all creams n steriod by docs also nv help. Certain food also caused it to worsen especially when start on solid. But i nv control her intake, only applied vasline before meals, den continue to jus use soap free.....hope she can outgrow the condition. Now every 3months check up, got slight scar but will recover. N she sweats alot so need aircon so she wont scratch her face. Must always wipe n keep the area dry, cut finger nails... My hub also have slight eczema so might be inhereditary i suppose.
Most bb will outgrow it, needs time... Some wont - for my girl case unlikely 100% recover. On n off will bleed n red flakes.
U must be real worried, but maybe u try one cream n use longer period instead of testing too many within a short period? PD wont give u too strong cream cos bb still young... Hope ur lo will outgrow it asap!!

I was also very torn on whether want to use steroid. Then the rash site started to weep. My 1st 2 kids had it also. But this one's the worst. I was feeling very anxious and worried that this might have happened cos I was trying too many things as I was trying to avoid using steroid. Then a close friend of mine who's a doc advised me to use steroid to prevent infection. If it gets infected, the situation may go out of hand. He told me that as long as it's not prolonged use, like just use 2 to 3 days, shouldn't be a problem. So I used steroid for 2 to 3 days and once the situation turned, I used sebamed. Previously I used mustela facial intensive cream, it didn't work as well. The crusty layer cleared after using steroid, and the rash site seemed to calm. But the skin was still reddish like u ladies mentioned. But I stopped the steroid and moisturised 3 times a day. I usually clean the face first before applying. Then gradually the reddishness went away.

I'm not sure why it started. It's just that 1 patch on her face. No where else on her body. But initially it looked like ringworm. It had a ringed appearance with flat surface in the middle. So i was trying to get rid of that and it progressively became worse. I didn't do anything to my diet nor did I change my diet while she was having the rash. Cos I belive that they need to outgrow. If i keep controlling their exposure to allergies, then the allergies will become chronic. But that's my opinion la. No medical basis one. Heh.

The reddishness I was talking about. Gradually went away. The last photo was taken yesterday! Can still see some spots. She's salivating alot. And she rubs it all over her face. So we need to be diligent and keep cleaning it, if not, it will threaten to worsen. But so far so good. We r still using sebamed and antifungal cream. Sebamed twice to thrice a day and antifungal once a day.

Attachments

• 1442342612362.jpg
    1442342612362.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 1442342716142.jpg
    1442342716142.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 152
The sebamed baby facial cream was recommended to me by one of the neighbourhood mummies whom I hang out with as our older kids play together in the park. When she saw my lo's face, she told me her kid had it too and she used this product. She also spent a fortune looking for the right cream. Hope you lo's rash resolve soon. It's really quite distressing. I kept thinking I'm a very jialat mummy. Never take care of her skin properly. Sekali let her scar. But don't worry, babies are quite amazing. They heal really well once they are on the right track.

Did you change brand of baby bath for your LO? My LO had a bout of rashes after I changed her baby bath to another brand coz the old one was used up. In the end I used cetaphil baby bath. Add 1-2 small drops in water and shower her. Her rashes cleared straightaway after using cetaphil. My maid and I noticed that the rashes appeared after the change in baby bath. So you might wanna recall if you changed anything that baby uses.

Nope...didn't change her bath gel. Just broke out like that and we saw PD, have been using physiogel ever since....

Thank u mummies. Yes I am very stressed about her eczema coz it's not just a localized area but all over even though there is no weeping/crusting. I really am not sure what am I exposing her to, to draw such an allergic reaction from her skin.

Since I've let her try atopiclair for 2 days now, will continue for another 2-3 days. Yday her back and chest had new rough red dry patches. Hopefully able to keep the eczema under control while I regain my sanity. Just started work two days ago, being away from her makes me a little more stressed since I can't track how the redness has progressed over the day.

The reddishness I was talking about. Gradually went away. The last photo was taken yesterday! Can still see some spots. She's salivating alot. And she rubs it all over her face. So we need to be diligent and keep cleaning it, if not, it will threaten to worsen. But so far so good. We r still using sebamed and antifungal cream. Sebamed twice to thrice a day and antifungal once a day.

Your little one is so cute and have perfect skin to me! Also just curious about the anti fungal cream work on eczema?

Dunno y eczema is getting so common nowadays. I think not attributed so much to food but more allergens. But i kiasu still stay away from seafood except fish

Back