(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

I think pop pimples mean having girl le. Now i also have outbreaks on my face, so i suspect i am having girl hehe. My 1st was a boy and that time my skin was clear and radiant le. Now look damn jialat with the red spots.

Hi everyone, I'm a first time mum and i'm currently 12w+ EDD is on 30 May. I'm seeing Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. Went for Oscar test last week and everything seems fine. (Low risk) however it seems that I only start to get my MS recently and my stomach had a lot of rashes and its very itchy. ;(

cynn04, so sweet of your daughter!

sometimes I do feel guilty whenever my girls ask me to do certain things with them but I can't due to my pregnancy. and their sad little faces when they say "oh, alright..." make me feel so lousy lor.

Yah lor, like times when she wans me to join her at e playground to play and i cant. Or when im too tired n just throw her e ipad. Sighs. Lousy hor.

So angry with my hubby now. Nvr realised my gal is hving fever and coughing, still gave her cold milk to drink. Now middle of e nite she coughing and im e one who has to get up and monitor her temperature while he snoring away. Arghhhhh pek chek.

Ermmm I am "planning" to swim regularly once less fatigued. That is, if my swimsuit still fits. My gynae says as long as not planning to run marathons or competitions, all leisure sports should still be ok.
I'm quite far from any pool :( would love to swim. Can't take hikes or walks now cos rainy.

Climbed some stairs just now and panting! Already normally short of breath. Sigh

I run in the gym on and off. Was a regular runner but have reduced my mileage and pace significantly since pregnant. Best to check with gynae before doing anything vigorous.

I've had pimple outbreaks too! My hair became nicer but my facial skin is getting bad. ^^;

Anyone ever had poking feeling around stomach on and off? Not hungry feeling..

I feel it sometimes, stronger after meals... But not sure if it's baby kicks. When do you feel yours??

I feel it sometimes, stronger after meals... But not sure if it's baby kicks. When do you feel yours??

I think I felt it during 6-8weeks for 2-3days. Then now I am in my 12-13weeks only feel it 1day. I was thinking thats bcoz the baby grow and natural push outwards to give him bigger space. Quite mild though abit disturbing. Told gynae they only said thats normal nothing to worry about. I am not worried I just want to know whats that haha.

I am using olive oil and virgin coconut oil. I also use bio-oil. Coz I have few bottles of oil, sometime I just mixed it and spread it over my tummy. lols.

I dont think I have pimples.. my skin still looks allright. Just that around nose and lips area abit dry at times. Usually I apply moisturizer for 1-2days and its back to normal but nowadays its still dry. Though better after moisturizer.

Side note, I am feeling much better ytd for unknown reason. Nausea and puke feeling not as strong. I hope this is the beginning of 2nd trimester!

@isenggirl, I have that jabbing / poking sensation around that earlier weeks too 6-8 weeks. My gynae was afraid if there is some problem inside, but scan he said nothing and baby is well. But now I did not feel it anymore. The baby movement this time is different from what I feel on the earlier weeks. I feel something moving in my tummy, although only a few seconds.

Can I check when will u feel the baby movement ? Approaching 15 weeks now but hadn't been feeling anything. Hope baby is ok

cynn04, hope your girl recovers soon! my hubby also will just give them junk food to keep them quiet, much to my annoyance. :mad: end up it is us who wake up in the middle of the night to check on them while they sleep peacefully.

@isenggirl, I have that jabbing / poking sensation around that earlier weeks too 6-8 weeks. My gynae was afraid if there is some problem inside, but scan he said nothing and baby is well. But now I did not feel it anymore. The baby movement this time is different from what I feel on the earlier weeks. I feel something moving in my tummy, although only a few seconds.

Haha yah jabbing probably the right word to describe.. and yes on and off i feel something swimming or moving. No pain. I prefer this kind of movements than undescribed/ weird pain at stomach area.. that lead to nausea and puking.. haha.

And btw gals.. I finally broke down last sunday.. angry, emotional and cried at the same time until my hubby and mom were so worried. But after that I felt good. Gosh.. This hormone thing is damn weird..

isenggirl, what happened, why breakdown??
Felt soooo tired. Body also not cooperative. Tummy pain quite bad. Eat also dun feel better. Nausea but cant puke. Whole body and feet cold. Then I feel dunno why suffer so much. Though I know every mother go thru this phase with some got it worse.. haha. Just thinking too much at one go I supposed.

Felt soooo tired. Body also not cooperative. Tummy pain quite bad. Eat also dun feel better. Nausea but cant puke. Whole body and feet cold. Then I feel dunno why suffer so much. Though I know every mother go thru this phase with some got it worse.. haha. Just thinking too much at one go I supposed.

I am also feeling that. Nausea but can't vomit and can't eat too! Whole body feeling cold...

My mum in law was asking me whether does I know the gender.. I say 20th week but seems like all of you know already!!! :) seeing my gynae today for my Oscar results and etc..

I am also feeling that. Nausea but can't vomit and can't eat too! Whole body feeling cold...

My mum in law was asking me whether does I know the gender.. I say 20th week but seems like all of you know already!!! :) seeing my gynae today for my Oscar results and etc..

I havnt too! Lol. Seeing my gynae next monday to see oscar results too. But I doubt we will see gender yet.

Re: pimple breakouts

I had those cystic type of acne for my #1 after taking duphaston to stablise my pregnancy. Really horrible! And cannot use any acne cream to clear it cos of the chemicals in the cream.

But by second tri, complexion cleared up (not dat i hv very good skin la haha, but by my standards) and not even oily! Hopefully mommies with this problem will see improvements coming your way soon :)

Re: emotional breakdowns

This be more careful cos the hormonal surges can cause much more ups and downs emotionally. I remember a mommy in my prev group said during her pregnancy not enough support fr hubby, several times she stood at her window wanna jump down… aiyo… so important to let out frustrations and talk to people k? Everyone take care!

cynn04, hope your girl recovers soon! my hubby also will just give them junk food to keep them quiet, much to my annoyance. :mad: end up it is us who wake up in the middle of the night to check on them while they sleep peacefully.

Thks starry! Fever gone this morning thankfully, but still got blocked nose and cough. Woke up couple of times to chk her temperature, im a walking zombie today. Kids sick very heartpain de…

I oso got fight with hubby yesterday, but becoz he is moody then dunno why he fold his face to me. Later I found out tat his cousin know that I am pregnant and congrats me. He was angry and not confidence of having this baby. He said he did not want those people to know that I am pregnant, looks like he is not ready to annunce yet. I don't know why so .... I just told him, there is nothing to be embarassed about unless he really did not want this baby. I feel so sad .... then go to bed crying. Seems like both me and hubby oso have hormonal surges .... lols.....

@littleforest, after I cried, hubby realised he is wrong. Then he talk to baby that he still want the baby, but just not ready yet. I know that feeling. Coz when my gynae told me I am pregnant, I was so surprised then all my hands and foot shuttering. Looks like I need to change all my plan, feel so clueless and think how can I handle this. But later, I just pray, hope everything will be ok when times come. Try not to worry too much.

@littleforest, after I cried, hubby realised he is wrong. Then he talk to baby that he still want the baby, but just not ready yet. I know that feeling. Coz when my gynae told me I am pregnant, I was so surprised then all my hands and foot shuttering. Looks like I need to change all my plan, feel so clueless and think how can I handle this. But later, I just pray, hope everything will be ok when times come. Try not to worry too much.

How long you hav been married? Young couple issit! :)

Last sunday I also thot why I stressed myself so much. My mom thot my hubby ignored me so she talked to him.. But actually its not, he has been very supportive and caring. I think its just me and my hormones! Haha..

Last sunday I also thot why I stressed myself so much. My mom thot my hubby ignored me so she talked to him.. But actually its not, he has been very supportive and caring. I think its just me and my hormones! Haha..

ya we got to control if not prenatal blue. I saw cases that is the hubby got prenatal blue not the wifey...so good communication and support is important for both.

Hello all fellow MTBs. I am new to this forum. This is my first pregnancy and I am currently 15 weeks+. EDD is 10 May. I've gotten my harmony test results 2 wks back and I am expecting a boy! Hehe. Mind if someone adds me to the FB group? Nice meeting everyone here. Thanks!!

@isenggirl, we have been married for more than 3 years oredy, somemore, we know each other more than 10 years since univ time. So not young anymore. I think both of us just afraid of the changes once the baby is out.

Hello all fellow MTBs. I am new to this forum. This is my first pregnancy and I am currently 15 weeks+. EDD is 10 May. I've gotten my harmony test results 2 wks back and I am expecting a boy! Hehe. Mind if someone adds me to the FB group? Nice meeting everyone here. Thanks!!
@MummyKwa, congratss..... a lot of mummies here expecting a boy, including me ;).

Hello! We r quite close. Im at week 15 too! And having a boy :)

@isenggirl, we have been married for more than 3 years oredy, somemore, we know each other more than 10 years since univ time. So not young anymore. I think both of us just afraid of the changes once the baby is out.

I think one will never be ready to have a child. Esp for #1. Dunno what to expect. But once baby is born, and you see him grow and smile and calling you mama. Everything is worth it. ;)

@mylilsheep Dun worry so much, the most important thing is keep communicate with ur hubby. I'm very talkative and outspoken. So normally i'll straight away tell my hubby what's my thought and expectation.
Then of course I'll share with him whatever i know from reading the article and frm this forum too.
Eventually, guys is a bit slow react and quiet. So just let them know what we want, hubbby will do something to support us.

And must remember there is nothing can hold back the environment to stay the same. Environment will always change amd even ourselves also keep changing without our notice.

Just accept the changes and life goes on. Jia you!

Back