(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

So late then sign for delivery package ah? I keep worrying if bb will come out early. I just did mine and I am at 25 weeks...kiasu la hehe
@momocrv, wah... you so early sign delivery package. I asked gynae about his rate for delivery at around 20 weeks, but he said to early. Need to wait till week 32 .... lols.....

from week 24 my lil sheep is already in "head-down" position and naturally im a bit worried la..cos i reckon its too early..my concerns are founded or is this normal? thoughts pls my frens...
@Sheran, my sister told me her baby turn down at around 20 weeks plus though. That's why I wondering why my gynae suddenly mentioned that my baby still in breech position, although he said not to worried now. I still have some time to make the baby turn down.

My baby was in head down position during my detailed scan at 21 weeks.
But I think it's too early to gauge...the uterus space is growing fast and currently is the time where baby will have a lot more space to change positions. Actually my colleague told me on her day of scheduled c sec in the hospital, her baby turned head down and it turned out to be a natural delivery.

from week 24 my lil sheep is already in "head-down" position and naturally im a bit worried la..cos i reckon its too early..my concerns are founded or is this normal? thoughts pls my frens...

At this stage, baby can be doing somersaults in your belly so positions can change anytime. Only at later stage then baby will stay head down for natural delivery.

I feel slight aching in my lower abdomen...anyone experience that? So worried I'm lying down mostly.

I m not sure if our case is the same.. I always feel aching on my lower abdomen ever since 3 months pregnant.. some time is cause by wind. My gynea said might be muscle pulling and I m sensitive enough to feel it. If u feel not comfortable, better to check with your gynea. I m still feeling the slight pain everyday :(

At this stage, baby can be doing somersaults in your belly so positions can change anytime. Only at later stage then baby will stay head down for natural delivery.

Thank you @cynn04.my fear is now head down...ten during labour change position *touchwood*

I m not sure if our case is the same.. I always feel aching on my lower abdomen ever since 3 months pregnant.. some time is cause by wind. My gynea said might be muscle pulling and I m sensitive enough to feel it. If u feel not comfortable, better to check with your gynea. I m still feeling the slight pain everyday :(

Hi babe..if it's ache without anything else, should be ok? there was once in early pregnancy when i feel poking pain n doc says it's due to constipation. Then another time was due to bb growing, i think this time also. Aiyo can be so worrying..my appt is this sat so i will ask gynae too.

Did your doc give u any meds? I'm on utrogestan n baby aspirin.

@momocrv, wah... you so early sign delivery package. I asked gynae about his rate for delivery at around 20 weeks, but he said to early. Need to wait till week 32 .... lols.....
Hehehe I kiasu la plus the hospital already increased their prices. I managed to lock in last year price since I sign early.

Hehehe I kiasu la plus the hospital already increased their prices. I managed to lock in last year price since I sign early.
Which hospital did u register with? Not too sure what you mean by locked in the previous year's ward fees as there is a disclaimer in hospitals which state that as long as you register and give birth in the year of their updated price list you will be billed according to that. Did you receive any official documentation to mention otherwise when you registered?

I've also registered with Gleneagles last dec. haha!! Kiasu. As they've increased price. There's a disclaimer that the price is locked based on the date you signed. Can be cancelled without penalties so my hubby say just sign first.

Hi babe..if it's ache without anything else, should be ok? there was once in early pregnancy when i feel poking pain n doc says it's due to constipation. Then another time was due to bb growing, i think this time also. Aiyo can be so worrying..my appt is this sat so i will ask gynae too.

Did your doc give u any meds? I'm on utrogestan n baby aspirin.

My doc not very concern so not giving me any medicine. He said as long as the pain is not getting intense n no sign of spotting that should be fine. My pain come n go. So I believe is bloatedness or muscle pulling. Are u very skinny also? U might feel more if u are skinny or small size..

My doc not very concern so not giving me any medicine. He said as long as the pain is not getting intense n no sign of spotting that should be fine. My pain come n go. So I believe is bloatedness or muscle pulling. Are u very skinny also? U might feel more if u are skinny or small size..

Let me know what ur gynea say this sat ok.. take care ya :)

Thank you @cynn04.my fear is now head down...ten during labour change position *touchwood*

Normally after 32weels if gead down den doc will check if its engage anot... Hardly heard of engaged den will breech, so dun worry... If by 36-38weeks still not engage den doc will advise to walk more, etc... But most prob haf to prepare for c-sec aso lor...

Now can start sayang ask bb guai guai ...cos by 30weeks+ not much space to turn like tornado liao...

I've also registered with Gleneagles last dec. haha!! Kiasu. As they've increased price. There's a disclaimer that the price is locked based on the date you signed. Can be cancelled without penalties so my hubby say just sign first.
Great deal for you then

Which hospital did u register with? Not too sure what you mean by locked in the previous year's ward fees as there is a disclaimer in hospitals which state that as long as you register and give birth in the year of their updated price list you will be billed according to that. Did you receive any official documentation to mention otherwise when you registered?
I registered with gleneagles. Same like purplehunny, locked in price first. If cancel no penalty

All u mummies hv alrdy signd up your hospital package! N I hv only signed upy Gynae package weeks ago...Hvnt even go maternity tour...m I being laid back?haha!

Got this sometime ago. Cant remember from where also. Hehhehe... but basically this is a rough guide, I suppose.

Attachments

• 1423195667114.jpg
    1423195667114.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 213
Got this sometime ago. Cant remember from where also. Hehhehe... but basically this is a rough guide, I suppose.

V helpful...thank u @ nazriah
Inflatable float most probably refers to e donut cushion right?
With e hole in e centre

This is the list I put together for myself so others might need to tweak it to suit their needs.

PixiePosh hospital bag

~For Us~

<Documents>

1. Original marriage certificate
2. IC
3. Letter from gynae and laboratory reports
4. Birth plan and mention that pre-registration has been done
5. All gynae and prenatal receipts for medisave claim - bring purple folder

~For Me~

1. X 3 sets of outfits (with front openings for breastfeeding)
2. Disposable panties
3. Toiletries
4. Body moisturizer
5. Makeup pouch
6. Perfume
7. Axe oil
8. Nursing bra x 3
9. Disposable bra pads
10. Nipple cream
11. Belly binder
12. Small pillow for use after discharge in car when wearing seat belt
13. Maternity Pads
14. Slippers

~For Baby~

1. Swaddle blanket
2. Mittens
3. Socks/booties
4. Hat
5. Onesie
6. Baby wipes
7. Baby cloth
8. Bib

~For Hubby~

1. Snacks & Drinks
2. X 2 change of clothes
3. Magazines
4. Camera and charger
5. List of people to call
6. Toiletries
7. Perfume
8. iPhone charger
9. iPad
10. Disposable underwear
11. Slippers

Did my GD test very early this morning. Really gotta gulp down this bottle of super sweet "lao hong" fanta orange! Lol.. happy to see my bb during e scan, he is about 945grams at week 26. I told my gynae to chope for me a single bedder ward on 1st May! Hopefully there's space by then cos e nurse said they cannot guarantee also as it is still early now..

Did my GD test very early this morning. Really gotta gulp down this bottle of super sweet "lao hong" fanta orange! Lol.. happy to see my bb during e scan, he is about 945grams at week 26. I told my gynae to chope for me a single bedder ward on 1st May! Hopefully there's space by then cos e nurse said they cannot guarantee also as it is still early now..

Which hosp u went? Tmc aso cannot chope single ward ... :( lol
U be gg for c-sec?y chwanna chope it on 1st may .....?

Huh, why can't chope single ward? I already booked it start of 2nd trimester...
Ya lo duno leh e nurse said can help me chope ba no guarantee. I even asked if i can put deposit first she said cannot cos too early. The hospital side will only confirm nearer e date n then register me..

Ya lo duno leh e nurse said can help me chope ba no guarantee. I even asked if i can put deposit first she said cannot cos too early. The hospital side will only confirm nearer e date n then register me..
When u sign for package u can opt for 2bd or single bed...funny nurse said cannot chup....

Normally after 32weels if gead down den doc will check if its engage anot... Hardly heard of engaged den will breech, so dun worry... If by 36-38weeks still not engage den doc will advise to walk more, etc... But most prob haf to prepare for c-sec aso lor...

Now can start sayang ask bb guai guai ...cos by 30weeks+ not much space to turn like tornado liao...

Yest my gynae appt wit Dr Loke.my bby head has now moved...near e mid left of my belly...good la...haha.. My bby ard approx 800g:)

Went for my appt just now and blood count was a lil low so was given iron injection. Gotta up iron intake for now. Baby weighing 1.58kg alrdy. Shot up from 985grms only last mth. Sounds sooo scary tho.

Yest my gynae appt wit Dr Loke.my bby head has now moved...near e mid left of my belly...good la...haha.. My bby ard approx 800g:)
Went for my appt just now and blood count was a lil low so was given iron injection. Gotta up iron intake for now. Baby weighing 1.58kg alrdy. Shot up from 985grms only last mth. Sounds sooo scary tho.
Wow how many weeks are you gals now?

Went for gynae appt today! Bb is weighing 600g at 24weeks, he yawned right at the start of the scan haha

I asked my doc about the ache, she says its round ligament pain so if it happens just remember to rest n lie down if more comfortable. She also says if tummy happens to feel very hard, like the bone at the top of our nose this could mean early contractions - which is not good. Must lie down rest, drink lots of water n monitor. if it doesn't go away, must call her.

today doc also gave me a lot of pics, with a complimentary 3D scan of bb face, she says its cny present hehe. Really cute when see my boy's face :)

Woo last tri bb really put on weight fast n furious hor! It's normal weight for bb at wk 31?

I also had iron deficiency in 1st tri, was afraid of iron tablets causing constipation, doc says to take liquid iron called Spatone, can buy from pharmacies easily. 1 day 2 packs - it tastes like apple juice. U can try this if u have constipation problem

Went for gynae appt today! Bb is weighing 600g at 24weeks, he yawned right at the start of the scan haha

I asked my doc about the ache, she says its round ligament pain so if it happens just remember to rest n lie down if more comfortable. She also says if tummy happens to feel very hard, like the bone at the top of our nose this could mean early contractions - which is not good. Must lie down rest, drink lots of water n monitor. if it doesn't go away, must call her.

today doc also gave me a lot of pics, with a complimentary 3D scan of bb face, she says its cny present hehe. Really cute when see my boy's face :)

Good to hear that all goes well. My baby weight 650g in 24 weeks (but closer to 25 weeks). I m having a baby boy too :) I must ask my gynea to give me pics too. It looks like we need to take more rest! Thanks for the updates! Take care ya!

Woo last tri bb really put on weight fast n furious hor! It's normal weight for bb at wk 31?

I also had iron deficiency in 1st tri, was afraid of iron tablets causing constipation, doc says to take liquid iron called Spatone, can buy from pharmacies easily. 1 day 2 packs - it tastes like apple juice. U can try this if u have constipation problem

I have no problem for constipation tho. just that I eat and then I have to go for big business. One day can go for at least 3 times.

Doctor say that's normal tho. Funny sometimes how this whole thing works.

I have no problem for constipation tho. just that I eat and then I have to go for big business. One day can go for at least 3 times.

Doctor say that's normal tho. Funny sometimes how this whole thing works.

I have the opposite problem as u...i have constipation problem before pregnancy and now also. :confused: envy u! Haha

I have the opposite problem as u...i have constipation problem before pregnancy and now also. :confused: envy u! Haha

Dont envy me! Tired liao go toilet after meals.
But then again, I rather this than constipated. Hehe...

Eat more fruits and fibre, also no help?

Back