(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

How long does yr newborn sleep and wake up for feed? My gal can slp for more than 4 hrs before waking up... not sure if it is a problem..

Hmmm mine like alarm clock she wakes up every 3 hours and cry for milk, sometimes 2 hours plus she will start to cry if fed on bm.

You feed totally formula?

Cannot go out yet... Into 6 days of confinement... Can only virtual shopping leh. Haven't buy cny clothes, doubt can fit into my pre preg clothes so fast.

Mummies who are Breast feeding or pumping, cny how huh? I am not latching, I am pumping so I wonder what kind of clothes to wear, those nursing dresses I saw all not nice one.

What did you buy?

I am latching. so I am looking at those butto shirt. like what u said, nursing wear not nice.

everyone is doing baby shower. this is my 3rd one. abit lazy. my hb said just bring our parents to resturant to eat. like a small celebration for the baby. feel sad for him. his kor kor and jie jie had
baby shower but he doesn't have.

everyone is doing baby shower. this is my 3rd one. abit lazy. my hb said just bring our parents to resturant to eat. like a small celebration for the baby. feel sad for him. his kor kor and jie jie had

im sure he wont know he had or didnt have

Cannot go out yet... Into 6 days of confinement... Can only virtual shopping leh. Haven't buy cny clothes, doubt can fit into my pre preg clothes so fast.

Mummies who are Breast feeding or pumping, cny how huh? I am not latching, I am pumping so I wonder what kind of clothes to wear, those nursing dresses I saw all not nice one.

What did you buy?

Bought a lot of clothes.. I have 3 girls ma ... So from the bb to the k2 to p2 one Lo. Bought romper , change mat, bowl, socks. Wanted to get the stokke accessories .. But the store so crowded. Think they have a lot of part timers who are not familiar with the items.

Bought some 3-6mths clothing since my girl will outgrow fast .. No need to buy newborn clothes a lot . Only buy one set for cny , think wear few times can keep Liao lol ..

how's the sale? anything worth grabbing?

Depends on what you have bought . For me I bought most stuffs.. Only go there for retail therapy lol ... Also spend over 300.. Lucky I asked my elder girl to q for the cashier ... Cashier super long ...

Mine #2, hubs already saying no bb shower Coz cny period also. So most likely juz giv cake vouchers

pd mentioned cannot let baby to slp throughout more than 4 hrs..

Is it ? My #2 since new born to 6mths old is a sleepy head... She will not wake up for milk , will sleep for hours... Very shiok for me ... I only need to pump pump pump ... But she takes a lot when she wakes up for milk .. Think she's drinking 150ml before full month .. Her weight percentile is very good too ... Shower for her takes longer time as I need to shower a Michelin :p

Lolz my #2 I also din give celebration like #1

I dun find it kelian lah . I also thinking to go restaurant or mini buffet

But if go restaurant easily > $1k so I have it at home coa she also very young to always go out and keep the money for restaurant celebration at 1 year old like kor kor

well.... it doesn't rly matter I feel, cos he will not know it too. As it is going to the restaurant can cost as much as, if not more than having catered food (assume sth like $12 per pax and u invite say, 50 people).

To add to my earlier post...I think our babies are very lucky to have parents who love them a lot, and can provide them with a good education, healthcare, plan nice parties for them.

I was watching "Don't call us poor" last evening. It made me realize how fortunate I am, and my LO one is.

Agree... Yesterday I was look at her pictures I have taken since she was out last week, then I started tearing, hubby say i silly. It's tears of happiness cause it's my rainbow baby and looking at her i realised there's so much things I can do for her. :)

Bought a lot of clothes.. I have 3 girls ma ... So from the bb to the k2 to p2 one Lo. Bought romper , change mat, bowl, socks. Wanted to get the stokke accessories .. But the store so crowded. Think they have a lot of part timers who are not familiar with the items.

Bought some 3-6mths clothing since my girl will outgrow fast .. No need to buy newborn clothes a lot . Only buy one set for cny , think wear few times can keep Liao lol ..

Depends on what you have bought . For me I bought most stuffs.. Only go there for retail therapy lol ... Also spend over 300.. Lucky I asked my elder girl to q for the cashier ... Cashier super long ...
wah jialat open to VIP already so crowded cannot imagine open to public and during weekend! :eek:

Agree... Yesterday I was look at her pictures I have taken since she was out last week, then I started tearing, hubby say i silly. It's tears of happiness cause it's my rainbow baby and looking at her i realised there's so much things I can do for her. :)
做父母的,我们能做的是给孩子良好的生活环境,呵护他们,好好地教导他们。不求他们飞黄腾达,只求他们幸福快乐,健健康康,做个有用的人。

Dunno leh... abit worrying i scared she nv take in enuf.. she rather slp than eat haha
My bb is like that too. She could sleep for 5hrs in her first week. Pd told us to wake bb up for feeds (I will pump and bottle feed if she's sleepy, latch on hours when she's wide awake). Bb might be too hungry by the time they cry for milk.

My bb is like that too. She could sleep for 5hrs in her first week. Pd told us to wake bb up for feeds (I will pump and bottle feed if she's sleepy, latch on hours when she's wide awake). Bb might be too hungry by the time they cry for milk.

Wah envy u...
Mine wakes up every 1 half hr to 2hr..

how u feeling today?
all good?
thu appt right?
good today... getting a bit concerned with my glucose readings though. seems a bit haywire today. before meals it is lower than usual (3.3 in the morning when I woke up, 4.3 before lunch ) but my post meal readings are crap. Prolly wanna take readings for tmr and thur b4 I see gynae on Thursday cos there is a concern that the insulin resistance is getting worse.

good today... getting a bit concerned with my glucose readings though. seems a bit haywire today. before meals it is lower than usual (3.3 in the morning when I woke up, 4.3 before lunch ) but my post meal readings are crap. Prolly wanna take readings for tmr and thur b4 I see gynae on Thursday cos there is a concern that the insulin resistance is getting worse.

isnt 3.3 & 4.3 good ?

We mention abt her sleeping pattern to pd but he din comment that it's a problem... she also doesn't hv 6-8 soiled diapers a day..
Does ur baby has jaundice ? If a baby has jaundice they tend to sleep long..

When my baby jaundice reach its peak he slept long n dun wan drink much n not much output too... which the polyclinic doc say muz monitor.

huh?
i thought 2h after meals, shouldnt b more than 7?
ya 2 hr after cant exceed 7, before meals reading shld not exceed 5.6 . usually my reading is 5 ish.... but nv seen 3.3 and 4.3 b4 loll... then after I eat, my reading became 7.9 for breakfast and 8.1 for lunch. zzzz

ya 2 hr after cant exceed 7, before meals reading shld not exceed 5.6 . usually my reading is 5 ish.... but nv seen 3.3 and 4.3 b4 loll... then after I eat, my reading became 7.9 for breakfast and 8.1 for lunch. zzzz

3.3 & 4.3 is like too low? hahaha..
u still faithfully prick daily?

Does ur baby has jaundice ? If a baby has jaundice they tend to sleep long..

When my baby jaundice reach its peak he slept long n dun wan drink much n not much output too... which the polyclinic doc say muz monitor.
Yup she has jaundice... so did the doc say to wake up bb up? I am gg to poly doc on thurs..

Usually if she dun wake up for feed herself she would fall back to slp after latching on... anyone here knows of a good lactation consultant to recommend?

How long does yr newborn sleep and wake up for feed? My gal can slp for more than 4 hrs before waking up... not sure if it is a problem..

Mine can slp till 5 hrs max... hahaha but overall his average feeding time 3hrs super sharp. Once hit the timing, alarm sure ring. Lol

my CL will say this is because I drinking water while standing .. lolz

Haha! So far I have been eating and drinking while seated down for all my confinements. My mum and grandma forbade me to stand too. Lol. :p

Sometimes I really wonder how much truth is there to all these confinement rules. Why are we making ourselves "suffer" by adhering to these rules. I guess better to be safe than sorry? :D

i only do it randomly..
dont have to do everyday!
the finishing line is near!!
Ya that's why.... all the more it is the finishing line that gotta ensure nothing goes wrong. if it is a case of worsening glucose intolerance probably the option will be a. take a risk and take metformin instead of starting insulin or b. opt for induction. that's why gonna take more readings b4 my apt on Thursday so I have a better understanding of the trend as to whether it is truly worsening glucose intolerance

Haha! So far I have been eating and drinking while seated down for all my confinements. My mum and grandma forbade me to stand too. Lol. :p

Sometimes I really wonder how much truth is there to all these confinement rules. Why are we making ourselves "suffer" by adhering to these rules. I guess better to be safe than sorry? :D
i still bo chap occasionally :p

Me too. Pump liao next feeding finish. Do not to keep overnite. Hahaha
wonder how others can have extra for freezing lolz

Back