(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

sounds exactly like what i did yesterday after my appt lolx... hahaa
my hb also happy... lol.

I was originally intending to take pm leave and go for my apt on my own cos he acty has leave embargoed in jan. but somehow they gave him the day off (sometimes he is granted days off cos he works half days on Saturdays..kinda like staff welfare?) . so I decided to take the whole day off. laze in bed with him in the morn, do some chores b4 gg out for hospital tour n see dr. I tink I am a bit mad to go for hosp tour only at wk 38 lolll

my hb also happy... lol.

I was originally intending to take pm leave and go for my apt on my own cos he acty has leave embargoed in jan. but somehow they gave him the day off (sometimes he is granted days off cos he works half days on Saturdays..kinda like staff welfare?) . so I decided to take the whole day off. laze in bed with him in the morn, do some chores b4 gg out for hospital tour n see dr. I tink I am a bit mad to go for hosp tour only at wk 38 lolll

no la.. good to go for hosp tour to manage our expectation, though we already sort of choose tmc to delivery haha. if can, go for the afternoon tour cos most of the patients will discharge by then else they will just show you pictures.

no la.. good to go for hosp tour to manage our expectation, though we already sort of choose tmc to delivery haha. if can, go for the afternoon tour cos most of the patients will discharge by then else they will just show you pictures.
i am gg for the 230 ome cos my appt is 330. go too early means a lot of time on between

I think it takes a lot of energy for them to suck... mine also latch the fall asleep, then I got to caress her cheeks so she start to suck again and it repeats x 20 times... I more tired than her lor. I also ebm to feed her but not enough so I top up fm.

yeah...mine also latch and fall asleep and I need to tickle here and there, tickle the feet and back to get her to start sucking again and try to let her latch at least 15 minutes until cannot wake her up then put her down.

But like last night...she can wake up every 1 hour+ to feed coz keep falling asleep then never drink much for each feed >_<

Mine drink fm from bottle also fall asleep..have to keep waking her to finish..
Mine too!!!

By the way, past by Watson earlier, saw the kodomo bb wipes at 3 for $5. Quite cheap if you dun mind the thinness of the wipes...

Mine too!!!

By the way, past by Watson earlier, saw the kodomo bb wipes at 3 for $5. Quite cheap if you dun mind the thinness of the wipes...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421814426637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421814426637.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 201
Mine also. Latch one side doze off.
Then 2 hours later cry for milk again. Haiyo. How to rest
I whole night no sleep. Every 2hrs bf, every 3hrs pump milk. Baby can drink alot but her stomach very small so hv to control her drinking if nt after every feed she sure vomit. More work for me to change her clothes, wipe her body.

If induce u relax urself if possible take a nap.. after that u will dilate faster.

#1 was induced. Coz had irregular Contractions already n it's a big baby. 37 weeks 3.62kg. So induce at 37 weeks. Whole labour around 30 hrs.. stubborn cervix refuse open.. end up I too tired take a nap n it open from 3cm to 10 cm during my nap time

#3 also same thing. Got natural contractions but not dilated end up put pill induce. 6.30pm put pill next day 8.30am gave birth liao. Also open from 3cm to 10 cm during my nap.

#2 was natural .. no pills...
But cervix also dilate during my nap time

So end of story is to relax so ur cervix can dilate faster :)

Dun worry too much. Listen to ur gynae. He know the best for u

Thanks for sharing..! :) I'm a first time mom.. and I'm totally clueless about the induction thingy. Now that, i know i feel more at ease.

I think better induce or c-sec cos bb shld not gained 500g for just a week..it also means bb absorb all e sugary food u had which actually bring e risk to the bb...my gynae said must bring bb out once hit week 38...The longer bb stayed e higher risk it will be...

You are right. I felt so guilty for eating all those sweet stuff :'( Just hope baby is fine..

my hb also happy... lol.

I did my hosp tour too at 38wk! Mount alvernia (2pm) and mount e novena (4pm) in a day. Haha

I whole night no sleep. Every 2hrs bf, every 3hrs pump milk. Baby can drink alot but her stomach very small so hv to control her drinking if nt after every feed she sure vomit. More work for me to change her clothes, wipe her body.

Same me whole nite can slp 4hrs or so. Super tired

Good day mummies,

Need ur kind advice.
We did e metabolism test for bb at Mt. E e result will take a week. I just called mt.e for delivery of e result to our home instead of e assigned PD at Mt. E. However they don't allow unless e assigned PD allow so. The reason for that bec we planned to go to e PD near our place(jurong) instead. Saw other mummies went for e jundice test and check up at polyclinic.

Question 1: do u go to e assigned PD by e hospital after discharge?

Thanks in advance

If induce u relax urself if possible take a nap.. after that u will dilate faster.

#1 was induced. Coz had irregular Contractions already n it's a big baby. 37 weeks 3.62kg. So induce at 37 weeks. Whole labour around 30 hrs.. stubborn cervix refuse open.. end up I too tired take a nap n it open from 3cm to 10 cm during my nap time

#3 also same thing. Got natural contractions but not dilated end up put pill induce. 6.30pm put pill next day 8.30am gave birth liao. Also open from 3cm to 10 cm during my nap.

#2 was natural .. no pills...
But cervix also dilate during my nap time

So end of story is to relax so ur cervix can dilate faster :)

Dun worry too much. Listen to ur gynae. He know the best for u
Tts so helpful! Im doing the induction tml night and hopefully everything will be smooth smooth. *fingers crossed*

Good day mummies,

Need ur kind advice.
We did e metabolism test for bb at Mt. E e result will take a week. I just called mt.e for delivery of e result to our home instead of e assigned PD at Mt. E. However they don't allow unless e assigned PD allow so. The reason for that bec we planned to go to e PD near our place(jurong) instead. Saw other mummies went for e jundice test and check up at polyclinic.

Thanks in advance

I did, but u can just call your assigned PD and ask them for the results as you intend to go to the PD nearer to your home...

Good day mummies,

Need ur kind advice.

Thanks in advance
nope i don't ..the assigned PD is crap !!
.. TMC mailed the metabolism result so i just bring the result to my prefered PD to have a look

nope i don't ..the assigned PD is crap !!
.. TMC mailed the metabolism result so i just bring the result to my prefered PD to have a look
Who was your assigned PD in TMC??

The metabolism test is done while bb is in hospital?? Do I have to bring it for the PD visit??

For developmental assessment, is it okay to do it at the poly? Or do at PD is better?

Who was your assigned PD in TMC??

The metabolism test is done while bb is in hospital?? Do I have to bring it for the PD visit??

For developmental assessment, is it okay to do it at the poly? Or do at PD is better?

the PD on 6th floor of TMC

yes it is done together with hearing test when bb is in hospital . i brought it to my pd and she made a copy for her record

for developmental assessment it is up to you whether to do at poly or pd ... no diff .. for me i did it with pd cos i hate the waiting time at poly :p my pd clinic will give me a call when it is my turn and then i make my way there instead of waiting at clinic hehe

the PD on 6th floor of TMC

yes it is done together with hearing test when bb is in hospital . i brought it to my pd and she made a copy for her record

for developmental assessment it is up to you whether to do at poly or pd ... no diff .. for me i did it with pd cos i hate the waiting time at poly :p my pd clinic will give me a call when it is my turn and then i make my way there instead of waiting at clinic hehe
I went to the assigned PD leh.. thought he was not bad..We did the metabolic screening when baby was still in hosp. The pd clinic called after a week n said results are normal. Anyone using the same pd?

I went to the assigned PD leh.. thought he was not bad..We did the metabolic screening when baby was still in hosp. The pd clinic called after a week n said results are normal. Anyone using the same pd?

6th floor of TMC ? That will be either Eugene Han or Tan Something... Eugene Han has the trademark bow tie!

Finally delivered bb today. We r both good. Bb 2.8kg :) latched bb twice. No milk yet, bb kept crying so told nurse to give fm.

Congrats! Ya haven't kick in yet... Slowly will kick in after day 3, meanwhile drink more fluids - longan red dates / milk , rest more and have a good confinement!

We "fired" our assigned PD too, after the NICU episode. Imagine as first time parents, your PD tells u your son has a fever, and that there is a range of tests u can run, ranging from a simple blood n urine test, to more comprehensive tests such as spinal tap to rule out meningitis, yet when the parents ask her what she thinks its medically necessary, she refuses to answer and say its up to us. As first time parents, how the hell would we know what tests are necessary??! Especially when we are already so distraught that our son has to go to NICU. End up it was my gynae who came in 10 mins later who saw how scared n upset we were, n went to the nursery n looked at my boy's chart, and told us to just proceed with the simple tests. N afterwards my gynae, who is such an affable old nice guy, had a strong word with her, cos he was also not happy with how the situation was handled.

My girlfriend strongly recommended another PD in Mt E, so we went to see her last Fri, and she is the complete opposite. Abit arrogant, and very firm n decisive, which we like, cos we everything also don't know, its good to have a confident PD to tell us what is normal or not, what we can do or not. i was just telling my hubby that if we were assigned to this PD since birth, i think we could have avoided the whole NICU episode, cos my boy already had a temperature spike the day before he was admitted, and my first PD was informed, but she just told the nursery nurse to just monitor first. In the end cost us so much heartache n trauma and $2,000. Horrible.

We "fired" our assigned PD too, after the NICU episode. Imagine as first time parents, your PD tells u your son has a fever, and that there is a range of tests u can run, ranging from a simple blood n urine test, to more comprehensive tests such as spinal tap to rule out meningitis, yet when the parents ask her what she thinks its medically necessary, she refuses to answer and say its up to us. As first time parents, how the hell would we know what tests are necessary??! Especially when we are already so distraught that our son has to go to NICU. End up it was my gynae who came in 10 mins later who saw how scared n upset we were, n went to the nursery n looked at my boy's chart, and told us to just proceed with the simple tests. N afterwards my gynae, who is such an affable old nice guy, had a strong word with her, cos he was also not happy with how the situation was handled.

My girlfriend strongly recommended another PD in Mt E, so we went to see her last Fri, and she is the complete opposite. Abit arrogant, and very firm n decisive, which we like, cos we everything also don't know, its good to have a confident PD to tell us what is normal or not, what we can do or not. i was just telling my hubby that if we were assigned to this PD since birth, i think we could have avoided the whole NICU episode, cos my boy already had a temperature spike the day before he was admitted, and my first PD was informed, but she just told the nursery nurse to just monitor first. In the end cost us so much heartache n trauma and $2,000. Horrible.
eh sorry to say ah, it seems the first PD is fucked up. U don't do every darn test ok? You do a test only when the clinical signs justify it. Just like how ur Gp wont tell u to either leave things alone or u can do an MRI if u have a headache.

Eh when did u all know the assigned PD ah?
Choose ourselves else nurse will see whoever is available. Dr Ben Tham nurse gave u the pink for to bring for admission right? If u have not indicate which PD u want, they may have found one for u n the name is stated on the pink form.

Choose ourselves else nurse will see whoever is available. Dr Ben Tham nurse gave u the pink for to bring for admission right? If u have not indicate which PD u want, they may have found one for u n the name is stated on the pink form.
so far no name is indicated on the pink slip

All 3 are natural :)

#1 big baby.. so those small size mummies no need worried can't give birth to big baby. That time my weight only around 52-56kg pregnancy. . N during pregnancy around 62- 65kg. Height 154cm. .. big baby. 3.62kg....
u manage to push 3.7 out?
i salute u :)

so far no name is indicated on the pink slip
Then on the delivery day itself they will call a PD who is available when u gg to deliver. I believe the TMC PDs are scheduled on call outside office hours, but during office hours, most of them are available.

If you alr have a PD in mind, check with the PD if he does hospital calls upon birth...

Eh when did u all know the assigned PD ah?
the next day after birth if no complication and if there is ...that very moment bb is out u will know

Finally delivered bb today. We r both good. Bb 2.8kg :) latched bb twice. No milk yet, bb kept crying so told nurse to give fm.
congrats

same..we been through the same things or even more .

we simply got to fire the assigned pd cos he is not observant and we have to insist on doing certain test cos he still on wait and see attitude ... when report is out he "punched" us in the face with really bad news about my gal cos he jumped into conclusion some conditions and i cried the whole night that day . . i am those who hardly drop a tear but his diagnosis ..already condemned my gal and he referred us to nuh and told us no need to go back to him everything go nuh

..anyway the next day we went to my preferred pd aka my boy's PD to read the medical report and her explanation at least give us hope
and after all the tests my gal go through ..she was cleared of the crap PD's diagnosis ..this crap PD put us through so much pain
this last min assigned PD din give us any confident since the day my gal was born as well ..if not because it is emergency and my preferred PD can't come on time ( she was not on standby cos we wasnt expecting any complication but some how there are complication during the delivery ) he won't get a chance to get near my gal ..so i banned TMC 's PD big time !!!

the next day after birth if no complication and if there is ...that very moment bb is out u will know

congrats

we simply got to fire the assigned pd cos he is not observant and we have to insist on doing certain test cos he still on wait and see attitude ... when report is out he "punched" us in the face with really bad news about my gal cos he jumped into conclusion some conditions and i cried the whole night that day . . i am those who hardly drop a tear but his diagnosis ..already condemned my gal and he referred us to nuh and told us no need to go back to him everything go nuh

..anyway the next day we went to my preferred pd aka my boy's PD to read the medical report and her explanation at least give us hope
and after all the tests my gal go through ..she was cleared of the crap PD's diagnosis ..this crap PD put us through so much pain
this last min assigned PD din give us any confident since the day my gal was born as well ..if not because it is emergency and my preferred PD can't come on time ( she was not on standby cos we wasnt expecting any complication but some how there are complication during the delivery ) he won't get a chance to get near my gal ..so i banned TMC 's PD big time !!!
haha then I hope I don't kenna any !@#$ I was just kacau-ing my hb. I told him , u take care of everything ok? Bb's jabs, DA, shower, diaper change, feeds etc etc. And he said... eh I do so much more than the PD, how much shld I charge her. My reply... u go sign a svc agreement with the LO. U two agree on the basis of charge. For diaper changes etc, can apply cost + mark up approach. "Services" like DA, etc, based on comparable market price.

my hb also happy... lol.

I went for TMC hospital tour at wk 39. Every time enter a room must sit down, lol.

Oh dear sounds bad.... We had the other PD on Level 6 - Dr Eugene Han and found him to be quite reassuring for us as 1st time parents. He took time to answer our questions in layman's terms and was v good with keeping us updated even after I hv discharged...

So mummies in TMC who don't hv any PD in mind can consider him. I let the delivery ward nurses to call the PD, only told them who I didn't want, so was happy with who they assigned.

If u have fbi card, can consider the PD in their list, have 10% discount even for in ward visits.

Doctor's fee got 10% disc too right!! Hmm... Now I need to check if they gave me 10% disc...

Back