(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yup chinese pears, the big yellow ones. big brown ones should also be ok ba. i buy from ntuc, 4 in a big plastic box nicely packed.
I use chinese pear, almond seeds , figs and chuan bei boil or double boil depending on how thick I want it to be. Usually boil for my kids. I try not to add rock sugar as sugar induces phlegm .

Hi Winnie, have never bought from taobao before but am interested. check with you which shipping forwarded you choose, is the shipping paid at point of purchase or afterwards then they let you know how much? I tried buying, but it doesn't tell me shipping how much and all, so i scared later the shipping very ex..
Choose 4px..

The lequgou or something cannot make it one.... delay shipments plus nv send complete also nv check

Me too!! Having a piping hot bowl of mee siam now.. slurps

^5!! :D

Yums! Mee siam sounds so good. I am feeling a bit healthy today. Decided to roast some veggies for my lunch! Heehee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 144
I pump out instead of latched. Bb didn't latch well and I'm worried abt the amount he is actually drinking. Pump out at least I can monitor his intake. Might be genetic...Mil and grandma always comment he looks and eating pattern is exactly like hubby. Very fussy with food and feed for very long!

You does your own confinement for your no.2?! You are a strong woman! And with no.1 around some more! Salute!

I see. My #2 also didn't latch well until he was 3 months old. But he was gaining lots of weight so PD said it's ok, continue trying. But he totally refused bottle. It's like his enemy!! If it's genetic then no choice. Good that you're patient enough to endure. Jiayou!!

I did my own confinement for both #1 and #2. My hubby took 1 month leave to help me. For #1, i stayed my mum's house and she cooked dinner for me. But it was not an enjoyable confinement with too much naggings..lol! So for #2 i stayed at my own house and did it myself. When hubby was called back to work, i still managed to handle both kids..phew! But this time it will be 3 kids. Wish me luck! Haha..

I dun know who is it...

A drunk indian man... not sure from my same.block or not. ..

1st time we answer he say he press wrong number.. then he press again.... woke up almost my whole family ...

I wonder we can drink what to bring down heatiness ASAP ? Lo yan ho herbal tea can ??

I dun like barley makes me have thick saliva in this pregnancy

I scared chrysanthemum tea too cooling so i only drank 2 cups 2 days ago....

How about making soups instead? Like winter melon with pork ribs? At least eat together with food, more neutral.

Yes! Finally i tot i am the oni one. Eversince pregnant, once i stick my toothbrush into my mouth, i feel like coughing or throwing up. Worse when i am banding a bit to split out the toothpaste.
Sometimes a bit of food or sour water came out.
I hate my hubby lemon smell soap (he dun use shower gel one hor - army style), i have to ask his to air himself after his shower to come near me.
I stop using perfumes (dior addict/chloe/bebe/etc) since pregnant, i just dun like anything that have strong smell.

Same here!! We are not alone! Hahaha.. :D

I will definitely puke because the gagging is so difficult to stop. All my bile will be out then the vomitting will stop. So terrible. I also cannot stand the smell of my hubby's shokubutsu men shower gel. I think soap is worse! Lol. But I thought my boy's gaia sleeptime bath should be ok but nope, when i wash his butt, i also throw up. Sigh

I use chinese pear, almond seeds , figs and chuan bei boil or double boil depending on how thick I want it to be. Usually boil for my kids. I try not to add rock sugar as sugar induces phlegm .
Think I also need to do it my son also coughing with phlegm

Same here!! We are not alone! Hahaha.. :D

I will definitely puke because the gagging is so difficult to stop. All my bile will be out then the vomitting will stop. So terrible. I also cannot stand the smell of my hubby's shokubutsu men shower gel. I think soap is worse! Lol. But I thought my boy's gaia sleeptime bath should be ok but nope, when i wash his butt, i also throw up. Sigh

i find sebamed quite plesant to me, ph 5.5, so quite friendly to use to wash the genital area too. :)

Yes but apparently that seller don't shop to sg.

So no choice
Oh no, no seller ship here.. U sign up in taobao, and they gave international forwarding, sign w the forwarding company, I think only 4 company. I chose the "4px" base in Guangzhou, kind of like 65daigou. Then u buy from different seller, after payment through PayPal or credit card. Seller will ship to "4px", then they will wait for your instruction to combine shipping and send direct to Singapore.. whenever each items have reach 4px u will receive an sms. And when local courier send to your place, they also send u msg. This thing just start last year. New!

Reactions: omj
Oh no, no seller ship here.. U sign up in taobao, and they gave international forwarding, sign w the forwarding company, I think only 4 company. I chose the "4px" base in Guangzhou, kind of like 65daigou. Then u buy from different seller, after payment through PayPal or credit card. Seller will ship to "4px", then they will wait for your instruction to combine shipping and send direct to Singapore.. whenever each items have reach 4px u will receive an sms. And when local courier send to your place, they also send u msg. This thing just start last year. New!

Attachments

• 1408170560733.jpg
    1408170560733.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 137

Oh ya. I read it somewhere.

But it's kinda confusing lol!

i find sebamed quite plesant to me, ph 5.5, so quite friendly to use to wash the genital area too. :)

I like sebamed! I bought sebamed for my girl few months back but the scent was also too overpowering for me. Think I need something really mild. Now she uses human nature apple scent. Nice and mild. :)

Recently my gums tends to bleed when I brush my teeth.. Isit normal?? I don't dare to go dentist, scare I will feel like puking..
its common dun worry,my gums bleed everytime i brush my teeth.btw,if you wanna visit the dentist,do let them know that you are expecting and have this bleeding gum issue.
we never know what kind of dentist we meet these days..

Thanks for the useful info! How long does it take for your stuff to reach here?

I juz came back from Krabi this afternoon!!! Finally finished reading the past 8 pages and eating some fruits and my supplements....

I have not been shitting while I was in Thailand.... Hopefully come back my bowels will start work again... Think too relaxed over there, lol..

Cant sleep...

Super bad sore throat... n headache.... n whole day super bloated.. only ate brunch ...

Now become nose dripping also.... guess have to see gp soon... haizz

Cant sleep...

Super bad sore throat... n headache.... n whole day super bloated.. only ate brunch ...

Now become nose dripping also.... guess have to see gp soon... haizz
Use salt water or listerine to gargle to relieve the sore throat

I juz came back from Krabi this afternoon!!! Finally finished reading the past 8 pages and eating some fruits and my supplements....

I have not been shitting while I was in Thailand.... Hopefully come back my bowels will start work again... Think too relaxed over there, lol..
Welcome back

Eat more fruits to clear bowel

I just woke up to offload some sai Lolz

I seem to be down with flu...but it's not runny just feel that the nose is very stuffy and it makes me a little dizzy...

i'm also not sure if it is nasal congestion or not, don't dare to eat flu medicine yet >_<

I'm busy sneezing and coughing and clearing my block nose too (>(• •)<)
Now like pig nose super sore

Tml my oscar wish me luck :)!

I think quite alot pple sick....I'm not feeling too well oso. :( throat and nose feel abit funny since Fri. Dun know is sore throat or going to have flu. keep taking in more fruits and drowning down water over the weekend.
Hope everyone recover well soon!

I think quite alot pple sick....I'm not feeling too well oso. :( throat and nose feel abit funny since Fri. Dun know is sore throat or going to have flu. keep taking in more fruits and drowning down water over the weekend.
Hope everyone recover well soon!
I'm busy sneezing and coughing and clearing my block nose too (>(• •)<)
Now like pig nose super sore

Tml my oscar wish me luck :)!
Take care seem like flu season now
Werrywert
You taking Oscar tomolo or the result ? Good luck

I am down with sore throat and block nose too... been drinking alot of water and fruits.. don't seem to improve.. gonna see my gp later and rest..
@werrywert, good luck don't worry so much. Enjoy seeing ur baby. :)

Back