(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

looks like some mummies alr know the gender! so fast!! I am thinking wanna keep my as secret till he or she is born. Btw, can i ask any mummies here exp cold sweat n giddiness or wanna black out anytime? I have been feeling like this since two weeks back. Any remedy to make it feel better nt?

Then did they cry when remove stitches Lolz ... Yah lor if only there is a vacuum that can suck all those bleed from the body once and for all Lolz

Still need to remove stitches!! That i didn't ask because i didn't know. Heehee.. I think lochia is worse than period. Non stop heavy bleeding for 6 weeks...

I am 16 weeks today mummies!! Yay! Although my ms is still terrible, today i want to try to bring the kids to the airport to run and play. Hope everything goes smoothly! :D

Still need to remove stitches!! That i didn't ask because i didn't know. Heehee.. I think lochia is worse than period. Non stop heavy bleeding for 6 weeks...
If you wan the wound to look nice must remove else can let it dissolved for me I removed Lolz gynae just pulled it like when we pull string from clothes like that Lolz ... She kept telling maybe pain I was what pain Lolz I wonder if natural birth will my threshold be that high Lolz

Yah lor lochia damn jialat ... I hate it .. I dun even get period regular and the 4-6 weeks of bleeding is a killer for me

I think your threshold for pain is really high! :D

Never mind. Slowly gain. It's just a guideline. I haven't even gain any. But stagnant at losing 7kg i am happy le. Haha
Wah 7kg a lot leh how did you do it !!
Tell me after give birth I need to lose that much Lolz

As long as ur bb is growing should be ok.

Does that mean I have "over-gain"?? :p the extra I have gain is going to be mummy's fats...
I will know bb growing well or not next sat hehehehe

I put more at 1st tri for my boy so your gain still chicken feet Lolz

Wah I read some of your birth stories I v scared!!! :( Juz hope I have a smooth delivery....

I read about how dpi can hv long term side effects for the mummy. Is it true.... I can't imagine going without epi though....

Wah I read some of your birth stories I v scared!!! :( Juz hope I have a smooth delivery....

I read about how dpi can hv long term side effects for the mummy. Is it true.... I can't imagine going without epi though....
You must go through then next time you got your own story to tell others mah hehehehe ...

Yah that is what I read too and some mummy who been thru agreed with me but sometime no choice unless ur threshold is high

Wah u saw the new post got confinement lady come in to promote herself Lolz

looks like some mummies alr know the gender! so fast!! I am thinking wanna keep my as secret till he or she is born. Btw, can i ask any mummies here exp cold sweat n giddiness or wanna black out anytime? I have been feeling like this since two weeks back. Any remedy to make it feel better nt?
I felt like this too few week ago... coz body weak as was not eating well due to ms...

Get ppl accompany u when u go out in case u black out.... n try eat more to regain back ur strength. ..

I m now almost 12 weeks much better now but cant stand too long will feel giddy

Hello all! Been a silent reader, this is my first post.
Expecting my #1 (rainbow baby), i had a mc 2 years ago.
Am into my 12w going 13w soon, just back from the gyane did Oscar today and baby is not cooperative...
Nice to meet you ladies, hope all of you have a smooth pregnancy too :)

Hello all! Been a silent reader, this is my first post.
Expecting my #1 (rainbow baby), i had a mc 2 years ago.
Am into my 12w going 13w soon, just back from the gyane did Oscar today and baby is not cooperative...
Nice to meet you ladies, hope all of you have a smooth pregnancy too :)
Welcome

Lolz we are all carrying " horse" baby and horse are wild animal so hard to be co operative Lolz

Better consult Gynae... Got low blood pressure? Think I read somewhere can drink red dates now.. For low blood

I dunno how people can keep gender a secret. I'm so itching to know!

Hi Mommies,

Just went for 2nd visit with gynae in KK, the visit left me wondering if I should switch gynae.

Both visits were very rushed and we weren't properly briefed on what scans/tests should be done and who/when to make bookings for these scans/tests.

During 2nd visit, gynae keep asking about the harmony scan whether its done or not. We were very confused as we assumed that it will be done during 2nd visit. Apparently we have to initiate bookings ourselves omg how would we know their process and we werent told about this in our 1st visit...... Now I worried if we missed the prime scanning window since i am already in my 12+ weeks and scan supposed to be done bet 11-14weeks....hope they can schedule me for the scan before my 14weeks.

So it leave me wondering during my next visit.... if i have to specifically asked gynae and his numerous assistants if there are any optional/compulsory tests/scans I need to complete prior to my next visit and who/when/how to get these tests/scans. Shouldnt this be their SOP standard procedures to advise me instead of me having to squeeze out this information.....

Is there a reason why u need to stick to kkh ? If not dun see thre reason why can't change .. But you need to act fast cos a lot of gynEa jan patient quota is full
I too would assume the sop is for them to tell us not the other way round

Sigh my Oscar test result out and I just pass the passing line for one of the T21 :( so I opt for the expensive harmony test . This morning after taking the blood for the test I got bad headache and after breakfast I vomitted all out and till now the headache is still haunting me .. Making me feel very nauseous. :(

Sigh my Oscar test result out and I just pass the passing line for one of the T21 :( so I opt for the expensive harmony test . This morning after taking the blood for the test I got bad headache and after breakfast I vomitted all out and till now the headache is still haunting me .. Making me feel very nauseous. :(

Go rest. Don't think so much .. Nothing you can do but wait for harmony result . Don't give yourself pressure :)

Hi Mommies,

Just went for 2nd visit with gynae in KK, the visit left me wondering if I should switch gynae.

Both visits were very rushed and we weren't properly briefed on what scans/tests should be done and who/when to make bookings for these scans/tests.

During 2nd visit, gynae keep asking about the harmony scan whether its done or not. We were very confused as we assumed that it will be done during 2nd visit. Apparently we have to initiate bookings ourselves omg how would we know their process and we werent told about this in our 1st visit...... Now I worried if we missed the prime scanning window since i am already in my 12+ weeks and scan supposed to be done bet 11-14weeks....hope they can schedule me for the scan before my 14weeks.

So it leave me wondering during my next visit.... if i have to specifically asked gynae and his numerous assistants if there are any optional/compulsory tests/scans I need to complete prior to my next visit and who/when/how to get these tests/scans. Shouldnt this be their SOP standard procedures to advise me instead of me having to squeeze out this information.....
Who is ur gynae ?

My gynae also from kkh... but all the scan n test are all instructions from him n so far are the sop in fact more since he classified me under high risk now

Is there a reason why u need to stick to kkh ? If not dun see thre reason why can't change .. But you need to act fast cos a lot of gynEa jan patient quota is full
I too would assume the sop is for them to tell us not the other way round
Yes that one of my concern too *sighs*

Hihi hope u feel better soon and
Who is ur gynae ?

My gynae also from kkh... but all the scan n test are all instructions from him n so far are the sop in fact more since he classified me under high risk now
Who is ur gynae ?

hihi dont wanna to offend anyone... perhaps i can pm u if you really want to know :)

Feel better soon:)

Hi pinkyspree, maybe you can ask your gynae if he / she has heard of dr anandakumar at camden medical centre. Dr anandakumar does detailed scanning - according to my gynae and I'll be seeing him on the 24th of July since I skipped the oscar.

Quick question on durians? I have been buying them weekly, just bought 2 earlier today. Any reason for avoiding the king of fruit? Heaty & high sugar content?

Wah 7kg a lot leh how did you do it !!
Tell me after give birth I need to lose that much Lolz

My morning sickness lor. It started since week 5 and i lost about 1kg per week. Totally never eat yet vomiting my bile 24/7. Survive on sips of barley water only. It's a torture! But glad that it's a tad better now. Week 16 already. Should be better soon?Please don't try! Cannot take it one. Lol!! :p

My friend just told me i should give my baby a japanese name. Because i made her eat japanese food with me for lunch and dinner! All of a sudden i crave for jap food so bad and it's all that i can stomach without any nauseous feeling. Hahaha :D

Random question... Are you girls going to cut your hair before giving birth?. I've seen like 70% of my preggy friends cut their hair short while preggy... Usually juz before they give birth...

I didn't know the gender of my #2 till I popped..

=)

Random question... Are you girls going to cut your hair before giving birth?. I've seen like 70% of my preggy friends cut their hair short while preggy... Usually juz before they give birth...
I did for my #1..cut it short and totally regret it..hahaha..I thought confinement will be warm and getting it short might be a good idea but I'm so wrong! Coz it's gonna be so messy and frumpy..so for my #2..I remain as it is and just go for a trim to indicate "I'm ready"..hehe

Yes, i went for hair cuts just before i gave birth for both pregnancies. But i trimmed till it's shoulder length only. Reason being i felt i would have no time to tend to my hair after i popped and it's true!

Morning ladies ~ so many catching up to do. :p
I will trim shorter but still be able to tie up.
Luckily our confinement is during cooler times. Nowadays I really feel very hot

Yes lucky . Cool season Lolz if in hot season will die Lolz

Heng mine 1st also year end this one aso beginning of year but hor also got days hot need to on aircon :p

I did for on 1... Ans yes I will do it again

Easier to dry and less to wash haha

I don't think I will cut it short. Prob just trim it.

My dh love long hair haha

Back