(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Anyone went for postnatal appt at poly before? What to expect? I think i still very trauma after give birth. Even want to hug hubby i scared2 de. If the doctor prod my privates too long i think i will have mental breakdown... :(

I didn't go polyclinic but I had my post natal gynae review at kkh satelite clinic at amk, the gynae basically just did a pap smear and commented that my episotomy wound has healed, then he did an ultrascan of the womb says eveything good and off i went le, everything less than 10 minutes

It was my first time doing pap smear, the procedure is very fast so just shift ur attention elsewhere, the gynae kept talking to me so just tahan for that one second while the swab is being done can le. And mine is every year need to take pap smear.

Jiayou!!

ImageUploadedByForum1426044772.575588.jpg

Issit this?

U mention bought in guardian?
I bought from tmc pharmacy. But any pharmacy shd sell. Wrap ard ur finger and dip in boiled water. Then try get bb to open mouth and put ur finger inside to clean. It's quite tough cos bb will only allow me to clean the front part..but I guess better than not cleaning. It shd get better slowly when she's more used to it

I didn't go polyclinic but I had my post natal gynae review at kkh satelite clinic at amk, the gynae basically just did a pap smear and commented that my episotomy wound has healed, then he did an ultrascan of the womb says eveything good and off i went le, everything less than 10 minutes

It was my first time doing pap smear, the procedure is very fast so just shift ur attention elsewhere, the gynae kept talking to me so just tahan for that one second while the swab is being done can le. And mine is every year need to take pap smear.

Jiayou!!
Why need to do every yr? i tot it's every 3 yrs wor

I bought from tmc pharmacy. But any pharmacy shd sell. Wrap ard ur finger and dip in boiled water. Then try get bb to open mouth and put ur finger inside to clean. It's quite tough cos bb will only allow me to clean the front part..but I guess better than not cleaning. It shd get better slowly when she's more used to it

Oic. Went guardian they say dont have. Lol

Wowoww u carry ur bb? Or using those carrier? Hahaha stress liao.. normally my mil will accp me. Timing nw crash with my ger gg sch so me alone. Haha
I carry her...feed in taxi or outside dr room while waiting...chop chop go chop chop come bk...morning rushing to go out also...

Oic. Went guardian they say dont have. Lol

i find nuk oral wipes too costly for long term,sterile cotton gauze too rouge.so i bought a box of handkercheifs from market,soft and thin enough.put inside tupperware,pour in boiling water,wait till cool to room temperature at night then clean.

i find nuk oral wipes too costly for long term,sterile cotton gauze too rouge.so i bought a box of handkercheifs from market,soft and thin enough.put inside tupperware,pour in boiling water,wait till cool to room temperature at night then clean.
I think precisely the gauze is a bit rough that's why it's useful to clean the dirt off the gums and tongue..

I also use baby wash cloth for cleaning

Oic. Ya im lookin for those soft thin handkerchief too.

Did u all experience ur lo did not sleep tight in e afternoon? It has been there for few days aft milk she sleep less than 5 mins waking up coax carry sleep put down waking up again till late evening?

Did u all experience ur lo did not sleep tight in e afternoon? It has been there for few days aft milk she sleep less than 5 mins waking up coax carry sleep put down waking up again till late evening?

Ya shld be normal. Mine oso like that. So when nite cme they can slp well rite.

My LO when sleeping, her hands will keep "jumping" both hands like fly up midway then she will kana scared by it like that and wake up, does this happen to your LO?

My LO when sleeping, her hands will keep "jumping" both hands like fly up midway then she will kana scared by it like that and wake up, does this happen to your LO?

Yup sometimes, I pat pat his tummy n put my hand there for pressure till he sleep again. Heard bean pillow can help.

mine does.like suddenly startled (忽然下一跳)himself.so i place the bean bag on his chest/tummy,but if do this better to watch baby closely.else i think swaddling helps too.

yes my baby gets a little shocked when her arms swing too much and it wakes her up from her sleep, you can see her arms go up, then slowly go down again.

Usually during the day if I see baby can't sleep well due to this I will swaddle her lightly first and put the buckwheat pillow on her chest so that she can fall into deep sleep. most of the time when she is due to wake up her arms will have slowly struggled and come out and I know it's time to nurse her.

Night time sleep I will swaddle more tightly and put the pillow as well. sometimes she still manage to struggle out her arms too. but must check as there were times I think due to the struggling the pillow shifted and was partially covering her face

Kept crying till carry her in my arm...ya nighttime sleep well but cui this morning 5am plus cry so badly again lucky pacifier can calm her down cos I change diaper carry her till awhile put her bk to sleep...pray that she can sleep well in e afternoon as well cos last two days is from 12pm to 330pm plus minus ytd in between 12pm to 4pm den 5pm started crying so badly carry her to sleep till nighttime only can sleep bk...so heart pain seeing her crying till zao xiang...sob sob :'(

Yes yes exactly same...like something scare her den both her hands like trying to grab something flying up den scared n wake up w cry...it happen more in e afternoon n nighttime do have few times...any idea what's wrong?

Yup sometimes, I pat pat his tummy n put my hand there for pressure till he sleep again. Heard bean pillow can help.
I bought bean pillow den got small small black black stuffs dropping den I scare what if she sensitive to e stuffs so throw away...now thinking shall I get new ones? Hub said mbe also got same thing drop to her bed? Or shall get normal small pillow?

yes my baby gets a little shocked when her arms swing too much and it wakes her up from her sleep, you can see her arms go up, then slowly go down again.

Usually during the day if I see baby can't sleep well due to this I will swaddle her lightly first and put the buckwheat pillow on her chest so that she can fall into deep sleep. most of the time when she is due to wake up her arms will have slowly struggled and come out and I know it's time to nurse her.

Night time sleep I will swaddle more tightly and put the pillow as well. sometimes she still manage to struggle out her arms too. but must check as there were times I think due to the struggling the pillow shifted and was partially covering her face
Thought swaddle her she will feel too hot n it will bring up her body temp n she will feeling unwell? That's y I did not swaddle her...mbe can try swaddle lightly in for daytime sleep 1st...
Can show me ur buckwheat pillow? Thanks

I bought bean pillow den got small small black black stuffs dropping den I scare what if she sensitive to e stuffs so throw away...now thinking shall I get new ones? Hub said mbe also got same thing drop to her bed? Or shall get normal small pillow?

think u better check what the black stuff are. I read before that people found bugs in their bean pillows..

mine does.like suddenly startled (忽然下一跳)himself.so i place the bean bag on his chest/tummy,but if do this better to watch baby closely.else i think swaddling helps too.

Yes yes exactly same...like something scare her den both her hands like trying to grab something flying up den scared n wake up w cry...it happen more in e afternoon n nighttime do have few times...any idea what's wrong?

Oh so is normal... My in laws keep saying LO 是不是下到 cos it happens everyday when she sleeps. I don't swaddle her now since she is 2m already. Maybe I shld swaddle her for a better sleep, cos once her hands fly she wake up liao and I have to either keep patting her or carry her in my arms to let her feel secure.

Ya all along I put a long beanie pillow across her body, sometimes i try to tuck her hands underneath the pillow, she managed to struggle out...

Yes yes same pattern. Meanin they have nt really slp yet. Once they slp, they will stop moving ya. SO funny see their hand jumping too. Haha

Kept crying till carry her in my arm...ya nighttime sleep well but cui this morning 5am plus cry so badly again lucky pacifier can calm her down cos I change diaper carry her till awhile put her bk to sleep...pray that she can sleep well in e afternoon as well cos last two days is from 12pm to 330pm plus minus ytd in between 12pm to 4pm den 5pm started crying so badly carry her to sleep till nighttime only can sleep bk...so heart pain seeing her crying till zao xiang...sob sob :'(

My LO usually after certain feed he will awake or half slp. THan certain feed he really slp well. Can say alternate feed react diff. SOon they will wan to play cos they getting older mah.

think u better check what the black stuff are. I read before that people found bugs in their bean pillows..
I throw liao...last time place beside her cos e pillow too heavy don't want put on her chest...just small small black black in small small dot dot size not bugs...my mum said mbe dust from the bean that they nv clean properly...my mum will do one for my girl...

Haha I kenna tt from 1 pm till 11pm on monday. she sttn till 540 amthe next day

Thought swaddle her she will feel too hot n it will bring up her body temp n she will feeling unwell? That's y I did not swaddle her...mbe can try swaddle lightly in for daytime sleep 1st...
Can show me ur buckwheat pillow? Thanks

My baby sleep better when being swaddled so i will continue swaddling her, sometimes after she wake up from sleep and start crying, i just need to swaddle her back more tightly and she will calm down and stop crying. Only after she stop then i will carry her out frm cot and nurse her.

image.jpg

This is the pillow i think the baby fairs all selling, the cover is washable, then inside is the buckwheat beans bag which cannot wash just need to sun it when necessary

Last edited:
My gal sleep with double bean bag nowadays. I don't let her wear.mittens le, she will grab the pillow and hug. Super cute.
I find it help to reduce the arms flipping action and she sleep well. Or I let her sleep sideways at night, she can sleep for more than 6hrs.
I sun the beanbag every other day.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1426142395564.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1426142395564.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 217
My gal sleep with double bean bag nowadays. I don't let her wear.mittens le, she will grab the pillow and hug. Super cute.
I find it help to reduce the arms flipping action and she sleep well. Or I let her sleep sideways at night, she can sleep for more than 6hrs.
I sun the beanbag every other day.
Haha so good. My girl everythingeverything also don't want. Bean bag pillow, stuff toy, blanket, pacifier..All reject! I think the startle reflex is common in all babies. Should get better when they grow older..

Yes yes same pattern. Meanin they have nt really slp yet. Once they slp, they will stop moving ya. SO funny see their hand jumping too. Haha
Alamak so funny? Once start crying not funny liao...cry till zhao xiang...pat pat till awhile den stop crying...is sleeping already but not deep sleep so keep waking up

Back