(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Omg! wah, that's really back to back babies then! i have a silly question... given that we are still leaking gross old smelly lochia 2 weeks postpartum, isn't it kinda gross to hanky panky with hubby so soon??
My hubby won't like..

But maybe some hubby dun mind ?? Hehe...

But i myself feel gross ..

I feel abit er xin cos still wet wet plus sperms shoot in leaking also all mixed together...good luck lor in cleaning aft that...lol
cleaning mebbe still ok. just use the disposable incontinence sheet ok le. speaking of which i have like 20 odd pcs of that left. i tot i'd need many sheets but as it turned out i didnt

Help! My 9 wk old bb is on milk strike. She's been refusing her feeds and will cry like mad when I try to feed her or put her in the position I usually do when I feed her. She even refused her night feeds. The entire day today she only drank abt 500 ml in total. This is after much fussing, wailing and coaxing. What can be wrong? I did not change any bottle/teat/powder. Not sure if she has sore throat or ulcer?? Sigh..stressed.

Tummy upset ??

Why do ppl still go to pd for LO injection when poly is giving free?

My frens and relatives been asking me this qn which I dun noe how or wat to reply

I'm looking for nanny when I start work in may. Anybody got contacts? Dun wan the stay over type and can help with abit of housework

cleaning mebbe still ok. just use the disposable incontinence sheet ok le. speaking of which i have like 20 odd pcs of that left. i tot i'd need many sheets but as it turned out i didnt

Pack it into your diaper bag and use it to line the changing mats in the nursing room. Cleaner and more hygienic.

Last edited:
I nv use at all lor...bought one pkt from nuh pharmacy to standby but mbe c-sec clean up throughout so not must left over...
Cleaning okie but very disgusting leh and e next know pregnant really what a joke unless to those smooth pregnancy la...for ours not easy to control food diets prick finger but still high level of blood glucose detects very sian lor...good luck lor if u n ur hub don't mind to try...haha

Polyclinic is jab by nurse.. Doc will not review...

Pd doc will review n give good service... and jab is by pd...
I went to jurong polyclinic aft jab will c dr for review n do some basic check-up n no payment require aft that when I go counter making 3rd mth jab appt...
Having say that I feel that nurse skills better than dr cos they used to jabbing ppl lol compared to dr...even gynae also saying nurse jab less painful...

I went to jurong polyclinic aft jab will c dr for review n do some basic check-up n no payment require aft that when I go counter making 3rd mth jab appt...
Having say that I feel that nurse skills better than dr cos they used to jabbing ppl lol compared to dr...even gynae also saying nurse jab less painful...

Ya i called clementi poly got slot this wk. SO i better go clementi first rather than wait jurong till april. Seb than go jurong liao. Lol stress for me alone to bring bb to clementi. Wish me gd luck. Hahaha

Pack it into your diaper bag and use it to lie the changing mats in the nursing room. Cleaner and more hygienic.

Totally agree! i also sometimes use disposable pads on my changing table when i see that my boy made a big messy poop, cos after cleaning i can just bunch up the whole pad n throw it away.

I nv use at all lor...bought one pkt from nuh pharmacy to standby but mbe c-sec clean up throughout so not must left over...
Cleaning okie but very disgusting leh and e next know pregnant really what a joke unless to those smooth pregnancy la...for ours not easy to control food diets prick finger but still high level of blood glucose detects very sian lor...good luck lor if u n ur hub don't mind to try...haha
gosh don't remind me abt tt. I need to do my ogtt again

Polyclinic not every visit doc will review.. only certain mths when growth assessment is needed then have to see doc

Help! My 9 wk old bb is on milk strike. She's been refusing her feeds and will cry like mad when I try to feed her or put her in the position I usually do when I feed her. She even refused her night feeds. The entire day today she only drank abt 500 ml in total. This is after much fussing, wailing and coaxing. What can be wrong? I did not change any bottle/teat/powder. Not sure if she has sore throat or ulcer?? Sigh..stressed.
Brought my bb to pd.. she got oral thrush :( dr said I must clean her mouth more often..haiz. must be painful for her..feel so guilty

Ya i called clementi poly got slot this wk. SO i better go clementi first rather than wait jurong till april. Seb than go jurong liao. Lol stress for me alone to bring bb to clementi. Wish me gd luck. Hahaha
U can de...I also bringing my girl alone myself cos hub can't take leave n i don't wish to delay e jab cos every jabs will be delay too...

Oh goshh, did dr mention y will have oral thrush? & hw to prevent?
He said probably cos I did not clean the insides of her mouth and tongue often enough. Usually she hates it so I don't do it much. Didn't think it could result in thrush. Lesson learnt..must clean at least 3x a day now

I feel abit er xin cos still wet wet plus sperms shoot in leaking also all mixed together...good luck lor in cleaning aft that...lol
Me too...next Thursday...omg I so scare...
hw many weeks postpartum will u be then ? not to scare u ah but my gynae said many of his pts fail the ogtt when done at 6-8 weeks PP. But when repeated aftre that, they pass. Hence I am doing it at abt 10-11 weeks PP

He said probably cos I did not clean the insides of her mouth and tongue often enough. Usually she hates it so I don't do it much. Didn't think it could result in thrush. Lesson learnt..must clean at least 3x a day now

Alamak I also don't clean one! Didn't know it can result in oral thrush.
Eh how to clean ah, I saw kiddy palace selling those wipes to clean bb mouth, iz it use that?

Hope your bb gets well soon! Must be v painful..

Alamak I also don't clean one! Didn't know it can result in oral thrush.
Eh how to clean ah, I saw kiddy palace selling those wipes to clean bb mouth, iz it use that?

Hope your bb gets well soon! Must be v painful..
PD recommend just use towel or gauze dipped in boiled warm water then just wrap ard finger and clean inside the gums and sides of mouth like brushing teeth. He said no need special wipes. I bought sterile gauze from pharmacy just now. Easier than towel cos it's thinner n can fit inside bb's mouth better..

U can de...I also bringing my girl alone myself cos hub can't take leave n i don't wish to delay e jab cos every jabs will be delay too...

Oic. U came to jurong east polyclinic rite? Ya i sure take cab to n fro. Hopefully bb milk times dont fall in between that timing. Hahaha

PD recommend just use towel or gauze dipped in boiled warm water then just wrap ard finger and clean inside the gums and sides of mouth like brushing teeth. He said no need special wipes. I bought sterile gauze from pharmacy just now. Easier than towel cos it's thinner n can fit inside bb's mouth better..

Orrp i nvr clean my bb mouth too. Can show me the pict of the gauze which u bought?

Orrp i nvr clean my bb mouth too. Can show me the pict of the gauze which u bought?
You might want to try Nuk oral wipes. It's recommended: )

Attachments

• 1425998261155.jpg
    1425998261155.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 181

hw many weeks postpartum will u be then ? not to scare u ah but my gynae said many of his pts fail the ogtt when done at 6-8 weeks PP. But when repeated aftre that, they pass. Hence I am doing it at abt 10-11 weeks PP
I cannot leh must do b4 8 week b4 seeing gynae for review...
You don't have to c ur gynae aft delivery for review?

Oic. U came to jurong east polyclinic rite? Ya i sure take cab to n fro. Hopefully bb milk times dont fall in between that timing. Hahaha
Yup yup to n fro polyclinic book taxi some more hor...haha...as afraid take times to get taxi if go down to main road but if book taxi we can estimate time to go out n book taxi b4 that...best is like eg ur appt 840am go out ard 740am cos traveling time n ding dong dong there just nice liao...ever got once brought her go chk jaudice missed e appt time wah piang waited ard 1 hr to new appt still consider lucky can slot in else asking me come bk again tmr...err I bring milk n feed in taxi or outside clinic...haha

Yup yup to n fro polyclinic book taxi some more hor...haha...as afraid take times to get taxi if go down to main road but if book taxi we can estimate time to go out n book taxi b4 that...best is like eg ur appt 840am go out ard 740am cos traveling time n ding dong dong there just nice liao...ever got once brought her go chk jaudice missed e appt time wah piang waited ard 1 hr to new appt still consider lucky can slot in else asking me come bk again tmr...err I bring milk n feed in taxi or outside clinic...haha

Wowoww u carry ur bb? Or using those carrier? Hahaha stress liao.. normally my mil will accp me. Timing nw crash with my ger gg sch so me alone. Haha

Got nursing room in polyclinic! Can ask, I also din know but when I went long wait till bb cry and cry, no more bottles cos fed one time bottle while waiting alr. So I desperate ask the nurse where I can breast feed.

Anyone went for postnatal appt at poly before? What to expect? I think i still very trauma after give birth. Even want to hug hubby i scared2 de. If the doctor prod my privates too long i think i will have mental breakdown... :(

Got nursing room in polyclinic! Can ask, I also din know but when I went long wait till bb cry and cry, no more bottles cos fed one time bottle while waiting alr. So I desperate ask the nurse where I can breast feed.

Oic. Got it. Thanks alot. But best my boi can drink before gg out then after jab reach hme than drink again. Hahaaa perfect timing.

Anyone went for postnatal appt at poly before? What to expect? I think i still very trauma after give birth. Even want to hug hubby i scared2 de. If the doctor prod my privates too long i think i will have mental breakdown... :(
How come? You had a traumatic birth experience? Give yourself some time. I'm sure things will get better!

Will take pic later! My girl is like a koala sleeping on me now lol. She's so much better today. At least she can smile so much more and she's back drinking her milk!!!!! I'm so glad I brought her to the pd yesterday. Phew!!
This is what the sterile gauze looks like

Attachments

• 1426043841082.jpg
    1426043841082.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 1426043854901.jpg
    1426043854901.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 166

Back