(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My hubby read up, he say over fed will cause hiccups leh. My girl drinks every 1.5-2hrs 90ml and will finish all... Abit Kua Zhang freq she drinking.

Ya tried burping while hiccup doesn't work... The hiccup will just disappear on its own

My baby even more kuazhang. .. 90ml every 1-1.5 hrs.. max 2 hrs which is rare...

He is 5 weeks only now... n weight is 4.8kg.
Went polyclinic yesterday. Nurse commented he is on the heavy side.. n was surprise he can drink so much lol

I seek refuge at my mum hse. Bring bb to her hse everyday ans wait for my hub to finish work. I cant stand staying in my hse.. i dunno y.. and worst of all,,, these few days i domt even feel like talking to my hub.

I having a staycation at my mum hse coz hub work till bery late these few days, wkend burnt also.
I hope i be ablr to stay at home alone after cny.

I seek refuge at my mum hse. Bring bb to her hse everyday ans wait for my hub to finish work. I cant stand staying in my hse.. i dunno y.. and worst of all,,, these few days i domt even feel like talking to my hub.

I having a staycation at my mum hse coz hub work till bery late these few days, wkend burnt also.

Why cant stand staying in Ur house? Got in laws staying with you? Or cos just you and baby alone of hub goes work...

I am very scared as a first time mum, I don't even wanna celeb cny, rather stay home. Cos there's just too much logistics to do to bring a baby out.. And I don't DL so I need to ebm need bring pump... :(

I also went to my mums place yest n the day before. Somehow bb behaves better there than at home. Mum says she knows who to bully. When I'm at home alone with her she fusses alot and wants to be carried all the time. This morn napped on my chest..aft abt 20min I felt my neck cramp n tried to put her on bed. She woke up n wailed so loudly..haiz. In the end can't get her to sleep back n ended up carrying her all over the hse n rocking her to calm her down. I guess when I'm at my mums place there's someone to talk to and when I'm gg mad I can pass bb to mum to tc for a while.

Did anyone ordering tingkat aft confinement? Cos we need to taking care bb wont have time to cook so will be order tingkat...tried neo garden b4 e food not nice eh...they sub to another co for tingkat biz

I also went to my mums place yest n the day before. Somehow bb behaves better there than at home. Mum says she knows who to bully. When I'm at home alone with her she fusses alot and wants to be carried all the time. This morn napped on my chest..aft abt 20min I felt my neck cramp n tried to put her on bed. She woke up n wailed so loudly..haiz. In the end can't get her to sleep back n ended up carrying her all over the hse n rocking her to calm her down. I guess when I'm at my mums place there's someone to talk to and when I'm gg mad I can pass bb to mum to tc for a while.
Did anyone ordering tingkat aft confinement? Cos we need to taking care bb wont have time to cook so will be order tingkat...tried neo garden b4 e food not nice eh...they sub to another co for tingkat biz
You all stay very near to your mum? How do you go? By cab or public transport? I am considering if i should bring my bb to my mum plc oso. But her hse super noisy now cos my sis doing confinement at her plc n my another nephew oso there...Dun noe will mi n bb be more stress over there. The last nite n this whole morning my boy super cranky. Drink and vomit big mouthful. Then cry until face so red. I really dun noe wat he want. Want to cry wif him...
After my confinement, I ordered confinement food for anothwr 2 weeks for lunch. I glad I did that. At least I dun need to worry how am I going to get lunch everyday. Dinner is my hubby tabao for me.

I ordered tingkat from rajahinn. Will start next Monday. But I order dinner for me n hubs 2 pax. Lunch I will eat sth simple..just cook some soup or porridge. The tingkat price seems reasonable.. $200 for 20 days n 2 pax. Will review aft I try next week..

You all stay very near to your mum? How do you go? By cab or public transport? I am considering if i should bring my bb to my mum plc oso. But her hse super noisy now cos my sis doing confinement at her plc n my another nephew oso there...Dun noe will mi n bb be more stress over there. The last nite n this whole morning my boy super cranky. Drink and vomit big mouthful. Then cry until face so red. I really dun noe wat he want. Want to cry wif him...
After my confinement, I ordered confinement food for anothwr 2 weeks for lunch. I glad I did that. At least I dun need to worry how am I going to get lunch everyday. Dinner is my hubby tabao for me.
I stay quite near to my mum..abt 10 min drive. Past few days I called cab..

U order from where?
My sis said pacifier will make bb feel secure they just want something to suck on...so intro ytd night at least got better sleep not so cranky...

U order from where?
My sis said pacifier will make bb feel secure they just want something to suck on...so intro ytd night at least got better sleep not so cranky...
I order from rich food.
Your bb will suck on the pacifier? My bb keep spitting it out. If give him, I have to hold it to his mouth.

My baby even more kuazhang. .. 90ml every 1-1.5 hrs.. max 2 hrs which is rare...

He is 5 weeks only now... n weight is 4.8kg.
Went polyclinic yesterday. Nurse commented he is on the heavy side.. n was surprise he can drink so much lol

2hrs 90ml. So by the time u burp him, 1 hr gone. Than u rest 1 hr, bb start milk again? Lol. Mine 3 hrs 120ml. He really super chun chun wake up lor. Really alarm clock. Take 1hr feed n burp him, than i can rest 2 hrs nia. Really tired. :(

We dont stay wih in law, i dunno y.. felt so trapped in my own hse. Felt lonely i guess and my hub brought a stupid fish tank while i was doing confinement ats my mums hse.

When we came hm, he just keep fixing or looking at that stupid fish tank. I really bery pek cek,

I live very near my mmum, got my hub to send me.

Argh bb feed intervals at 2hrs today, every hr need to nurse. I think my bm really not enough for him! And send like decreasing since CL left..

Argh bb feed intervals at 2hrs today, every hr need to nurse. I think my bm really not enough for him! And send like decreasing since CL left..

Probably due to stress and not enough rest, drink more fluids. If worst Supp with fm if you don't mind.

Anyone eat junk food beside confinement food? I eat chips, bak kwa, chocolate ..really cannot tahan seeing but not eating...lol

During confinement I had few pieces of chocolate cookies... Not sure if it's allowed. The CNY goodies are tempting! Finally break free liao, Confinement ended yesterday.

Could be stress and also CL cook very nutritious food for us. Maybe if no one can prepare food for you try ordering tingkat? At least make sure you eat healthily...

Hi mummies who had c-sect, does your wound still hurts? My external wound had closed alr after 4 weeks but there is a place inside that hurts a lot. Started 2 weeks ago when I was carrying bb suddenly the place started to hurt so intensely that I had to pass bb to hubby and bend over in pain. Thought i sprained it, but now it still hurts and when I feel in my lower abdomen for the painful part I can feel a lump inside- should I be concerned?

Could be stress and also CL cook very nutritious food for us. Maybe if no one can prepare food for you try ordering tingkat? At least make sure you eat healthily...

Yes I think CL cook nutritious food or us. Think lack of sleep too. Now I really peifu those mummies who continue to bf after gg back to work. My mum comes over and cook for me sometimes.

During confinement I had few pieces of chocolate cookies... Not sure if it's allowed. The CNY goodies are tempting! Finally break free liao, Confinement ended yesterday.

Ok lah, biscuits should be ok, I always drink milo w biscuits for tea break during confinement too. Now after confinement can eat anything Liao be happy. ;)

u have so much milk until u can TBF?
im supplementing with FM. maybe 30 BM 70 FM ba..
hmmm not sure if it is considered as rly a lot of milk compared with those ladies with huge stashes of milk and able to pump like 300-400 ml per pump but i was getting by with TBF . Then yest I froze whatever I had in the fridge (approx 6 x 180ml) packs cos I pumped those > 3 days ago and i am stopping BM for the next few days

Hi mummies who had c-sect, does your wound still hurts? My external wound had closed alr after 4 weeks but there is a place inside that hurts a lot. Started 2 weeks ago when I was carrying bb suddenly the place started to hurt so intensely that I had to pass bb to hubby and bend over in pain. Thought i sprained it, but now it still hurts and when I feel in my lower abdomen for the painful part I can feel a lump inside- should I be concerned?
For me external wound doesn't hurt after 2 weeks. Till now already 8 weeks I still can feel something internally if I wore too tight fit pants. But pain until bend over, no. Did u mention to your gynae during review?

hmmm not sure if it is considered as rly a lot of milk compared with those ladies with huge stashes of milk and able to pump like 300-400 ml per pump but i was getting by with TBF . Then yest I froze whatever I had in the fridge (approx 6 x 180ml) packs cos I pumped those > 3 days ago and i am stopping BM for the next few days

That's alot for me.. i can bearly satisfy my 20day old boy, less say stock up.. >_<

These few days after I keep carrying my bb and sitting n standing, my internal wound start to have the aching pain. I think my inside wound haven't totally recover and I start carrying heavy stuff.

These few days after I keep carrying my bb and sitting n standing, my internal wound start to have the aching pain. I think my inside wound haven't totally recover and I start carrying heavy stuff.
Did u consume any Bei Qi during ur confinement? Heard Fro CL is v gd for wound healing. Can boil w red date tea or boil w pork ribs. After confinement still can continue to drink

Did u consume any Bei Qi during ur confinement? Heard Fro CL is v gd for wound healing. Can boil w red date tea or boil w pork ribs. After confinement still can continue to drink
Oh...ok. I dun know how to cook it. Hehe...let me ask my mum. Thanks. :)

Mine dun hurt at all . Think you better check with gynae . By 2nd or 3rd week you Shldnt feel anything

For me external wound doesn't hurt after 2 weeks. Till now already 8 weeks I still can feel something internally if I wore too tight fit pants. But pain until bend over, no. Did u mention to your gynae during review?

Review is after cny. Will ask her. Thks!!

How many weeks post partum are u? I'm 5 weeks.
I'm 6 weeks post partum. My review is oso after cny. Home alone can't avoid carrying heavy stuff 1. My bb weight alone is abt the weight of a pack of rice liao. Carry him n walk ard is enuff already...
Anyway happy Valentine's day to all!! :)
who still got celebrate? Lol

I ordered tingkat from rajahinn. Will start next Monday. But I order dinner for me n hubs 2 pax. Lunch I will eat sth simple..just cook some soup or porridge. The tingkat price seems reasonable.. $200 for 20 days n 2 pax. Will review aft I try next week..
They deliver on cny also uh?

I order from rich food.
Your bb will suck on the pacifier? My bb keep spitting it out. If give him, I have to hold it to his mouth.
1st night ok ytd suck awhile totally rejected it...start cranky quite long till morning only both of us can sleep well...now she is sleeping nighttime bully mummy n daddy...lol

I ate junk food during confinement too...

I have a friend whose hubby is a chef. Her confinement food many variations. . From western to chinese to Malay. .. yummy

Back