(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My mum dun allow me to wash hair everyday though... only bathe the body... but i think the hair is the worse.. i also perpsire in air con room.. my mum also nag say weather so chilly now where got hot. And it's good to perspire out... only into my 7th day and i can't take it already.. sometimes will ask my husband to smuggle plain water for me to drink..
hmmm how is it possible not to even touch tap water?

Have you tried bathin with herbs? My CL ask me buy 大风艾 to bath with during confinement

Jus went to my gynae tis morning for VE check cos yest pee gt blood and keep on having menses cramp feel.. Still haven dilate and bb head is low.. Nw is waiting for bb to come out..

Went for 38wk check up this morning. Bb 2.7kg. Finally finally decide to confirm csect date for e 21st. Too anxious and nervous to wait further. Last night couldn't zzz till 4.30am, kept thinking of contraction n delivery...

Juz did a massage n Brazilian. Bag almost done packing. Ready to go check-in Tmr night :)

I'm showering with this now. It's not that bad... The smell still okay and I do feel cleansed and refreshed after showering, which is the most impt!!
My CL got me to buy 40packs of those herbs. Don't knw need so many pks for wat. But she insisted so I bought.

Went for 38wk check up this morning. Bb 2.7kg. Finally finally decide to confirm csect date for e 21st. Too anxious and nervous to wait further. Last night couldn't zzz till 4.30am, kept thinking of contraction n delivery...

Juz did a massage n Brazilian. Bag almost done packing. Ready to go check-in Tmr night :)

All the best to you on a safe delivery!

yeah i remember u said about wasting epi $ haha. but bo bian, who knows what will happen ..
im just curious about the 1-4cm.
how come u nv feel anything haha
i thought it should b quite painful right?

I have no idea... But I did remember that my pelvic area felt painful but I tot cos baby head moving down so it's normal. Below also sore sore feeling...

The first time the same gynae did VE on me, I was relaxed and did not bleed at all, just a bit of soreness that went away after a day. But the 2nd time, it was hard to stay relaxed. She was running late and I could hear her loudly asking the nurses where I was, and barged into the labour ward, where I was strapped to the CTG. She didn't give me any time to mentally get ready, immediately put on the gloves and did the VE. Then immediately after that, she agitated me further when she said twice, "High chance of c-sec", even though she has repeated the same sentence to me for the past 3-4 weeks already. I could feel the blood draining from my face. Then later in the afternoon, the slight bleeding started and I'm still bleeding a bit today.

Poor thing leh, but you changed Gynae already ya? Enjoy this very last lap of your pregnancy, eat well and eat what you like cos confinement a lot restrictions :(

why c sect?

Poor thing leh, but you changed Gynae already ya? Enjoy this very last lap of your pregnancy, eat well and eat what you like cos confinement a lot restrictions :(

Yes, I headed for the hills when I heard her up the frequency on the "high chance of c-sec", in a way I'm grateful to her for helping me quickly come to a decision to change gynae, when previously I was still undecided. :D New gynae told me not to worry about bb getting too big, as bb will not grow too big in proportion to the mummy, and not to worry about bb not coming out earlier. So I feel more at ease now and not so guilty about eating.

Yes, I headed for the hills when I heard her up the frequency on the "high chance of c-sec", in a way I'm grateful to her for helping me quickly come to a decision to change gynae, when previously I was still undecided. :D New gynae told me not to worry about bb getting too big, as bb will not grow too big in proportion to the mummy, and not to worry about bb not coming out earlier. So I feel more at ease now and not so guilty about eating.

yeah i think u no need worry about baby too long or big ba

My CL got me to buy 40packs of those herbs. Don't knw need so many pks for wat. But she insisted so I bought.
u doing 40 days confinement :eek:
and being c sect already 4 days not at home ..so serious no need 40 pack lor
anyway i notice these cl .. they spend money like nobody biz lor ...

why c sect?
Gynae gave us the option of vbac. But when we decide on csect, she lol. Was saying when she wanted to csect, we wanna try vbac. When she finally gave the green light for vbac we chicken out. Oh well... Hubs was thinking #1 csect, #2 might as well. For me I'm getting too anxious n nervous playing e waiting game.

Gynae gave us the option of vbac. But when we decide on csect, she lol. Was saying when she wanted to csect, we wanna try vbac. When she finally gave the green light for vbac we chicken out. Oh well... Hubs was thinking #1 csect, #2 might as well. For me I'm getting too anxious n nervous playing e waiting game.

its coming!
dont worry :)

No lah! Although for #1 I did nearly 40days coz of some cock up CL came a wk later. So I did 35days then. U r right abt these cl, keep asking me buy this buy that. I also blur blur nv think much. Buy already then regret. Bobianz now. She even told me to get for bb bath.

Whr u buy?
Friend got it from KL for me. Also don't knw how much local selling

Your gynae is very good! Understand that very few gynaes in Singapore are supportive of vbac. But since you and hubby have decided on c-sec, then just go along with it.

Your gynae is very good! Understand that very few gynaes in Singapore are supportive of vbac. But since you and hubby have decided on c-sec, then just go along with it.
Yap I think she is quite good too. I felt well taken care of especially coz of my previous condition. ;)

She did mention #3 no way for vbac tot

Hi to all mummies, shift from Feb 15 thread to here as going c-sect on 27 Jan.

大风艾 i bought at chinese medical shop at $19 for 10 pack (each time shower use a pack). The one I bought (pink packaging) need to boil together with water.

I haven wash my hair for 2 wks. My mum allow me to wipe my body everyday. I bath with 大风艾 the previous wkend. Super shiok.

Tml Finally can wash hair n body Cox at note visiting my gynae to review my wound.

@PTB7674, ya lor every one ask us to rest.. got so many things to do how to rest...
And I really don't like to keep laying on the bed the whole day.. felt even sicker..

Good good... Initially I was told that my baby is big and head is huge, I might need to c sect, might... but my Gynae say we shall monitor and see and play by ear, she will then suggest later on. Weeks by weeks past and her growth managed to stable and the head didn't grow that big and her weight managed to stable down. In the end I managed to natural birth and had a relatively fast delivery.

So don't worry now, just eat healthy and be very happy!

Same here. I tell my Cl I cant eat so much.
Ask her cook lesser. But every meal still cool so much. Feel so wasteful.

My grandma also... she say muz eat alot. .

First few days I can finish coz I machiam many days nv eat.. I can eat up to 5 meals a day...

After that I can finish.. she is like feeding a pig..

Ask her cook lesser she say where got ppl confinement eat so little.. muz eat more to bu back... zzzz

totally agreed ...and every week go marketing 2x ... seriously how much can we eat haiz

I haven wash my hair for 2 wks. My mum allow me to wipe my body everyday. I bath with 大风艾 the previous wkend. Super shiok.

Tml Finally can wash hair n body Cox at note visiting my gynae to review my wound.

@PTB7674, ya lor every one ask us to rest.. got so many things to do how to rest...
And I really don't like to keep laying on the bed the whole day.. felt even sicker..
precisely !! lolz

wah u really can tahan dun shower so long i can't :p

Jus went to my gynae tis morning for VE check cos yest pee gt blood and keep on having menses cramp feel.. Still haven dilate and bb head is low.. Nw is waiting for bb to come out..

Still haven dilate? Think u nd to walk more.... keep talkin to u bb ya.

Wah. Salute! I already wash twice. Really bth.

My grandma also... she say muz eat alot. .

First few days I can finish coz I machiam many days nv eat.. I can eat up to 5 meals a day...

After that I can finish.. she is like feeding a pig..

Ask her cook lesser she say where got ppl confinement eat so little.. muz eat more to bu back... zzzz
Same here. Initially can eat a lot. Now like stomach shrinking haha! And I am getting sick of confinement food):

Same here. Initially can eat a lot. Now like stomach shrinking haha! And I am getting sick of confinement food):
I'm only second day on confinement food n abit sian already

Today baby went for first checkup at polyclinic. $19.30 only incl jaundice test heeheehee

Back