(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

After enduring 2 days and 3 induce pills, countless VE, I pop just after.midnight with the help of epidural.

I managed to last to 5cm with the help of laughing gas. Then raise white flag and ask for epidural before it's too late. Glad to take epidural Cox I went from 5 to 10cm from 8.30pm to 11pm then they tune down my epidural so I can feel contractions. I started pushing after midnight and bb is out in any 1/2 hr..
Bb.weight 2.815kg

Congrats on your full moon baby!

After enduring 2 days and 3 induce pills, countless VE, I pop just after.midnight with the help of epidural.

I managed to last to 5cm with the help of laughing gas. Then raise white flag and ask for epidural before it's too late. Glad to take epidural Cox I went from 5 to 10cm from 8.30pm to 11pm then they tune down my epidural so I can feel contractions. I started pushing after midnight and bb is out in any 1/2 hr..
Bb.weight 2.815kg

Congrats!!!!!

Bb.weight 2.815kg

Congrats @sunflower307! Everything seemed to work out well for you. :)

All The Best to the full moon gang mummies giving birth today!!! Been having increased contractions and cramps when I walked about or did housework over the weekend. Also increased thick discharge. Don't know if it's my time soon or not...

Assisted deliveries are definitely more painful so painkillers are usually given. For #1 my episiotomy wound was about 2 inches long. Baby had a small hump on her scalp after birth. But baby was safe and sound. My labour for #2 was much smoother. Your gynae will be able to advise you when time comes! Don't worry. Just go with the flow!
Haha ya lor dare not to think till so far...I think when time come we will know how to react accordingly from there...lol

Assisted deliveries are definitely more painful so painkillers are usually given. For #1 my episiotomy wound was about 2 inches long. Baby had a small hump on her scalp after birth. But baby was safe and sound. My labour for #2 was much smoother. Your gynae will be able to advise you when time comes! Don't worry. Just go with the flow!
Haha ya lor dare not to think till so far...I think when time come we will know how to react accordingly from there...lol

hi mummies.. for those who already gotten your breast pumps. may i know what flange size will most likely fit us? i am very indecisive whether to get 25mm or 28mm spectra flange..

Bb.weight 2.815kg

Congrats and rest well!! Bb so cute.. :)

hi mummies.. for those who already gotten your breast pumps. may i know what flange size will most likely fit us? i am very indecisive whether to get 25mm or 28mm spectra flange..

Nipple size + 6mm based on what I've read but then I am using the standard 28mm flange size and it's okay for me. You nipple size will change after birth and when u start bf so no point measuring now. Juz take whatever that comes in the standard pkg which is the 28mm...

just went for my gynae appt. He did a VE on me and told me i am 3cm dilated. I haven't feel any painful contractions that I cannot bear with it yet, it's just cramps and not very regular. He asked if I want to admit myself and induce but I chose to let it go all natural... feeling so tired and heavy now..

just went for my gynae appt. He did a VE on me and told me i am 3cm dilated. I haven't feel any painful contractions that I cannot bear with it yet, it's just cramps and not very regular. He asked if I want to admit myself and induce but I chose to let it go all natural... feeling so tired and heavy now..

Hw many weeks are u now? Am going for my gynae appt nw also..

oh your gynae still allow you to chose? For my nos. 1, my gynae straight away say pls admit urself and i will come later to burst your waterbag... so tat day, i give birth liao. Now waiting for my 2nd, counting now....

oh your gynae still allow you to chose? For my nos. 1, my gynae straight away say pls admit urself and i will come later to burst your waterbag... so tat day, i give birth liao. Now waiting for my 2nd, counting now....
ya, he asked about my birth plan and i told him i want to go as natural as possible without epi. so he say if i want he can induce me today and baby will be out today, if not wait a while more. he says there are cases where some pple dilated for 3cm for 2 weeks and nth happens..

ya, he asked about my birth plan and i told him i want to go as natural as possible without epi. so he say if i want he can induce me today and baby will be out today, if not wait a while more. he says there are cases where some pple dilated for 3cm for 2 weeks and nth happens..

but you wk 39 liao wor. Jia you ya...so excited for all of you. Me now only wk 36 hopefully my boi can come out by next week. lol

I belong to that 'some people'. haha. dilated for 3cm for 1 week already. went for my 39+ weeks check up today. still nothing happen.

Jus finish my gynae check.. Bb weight 2.87kg.. Wk 36 oso.. Hoping that he can come out by next wk or e wk after oso.. So tiring..

Oh we almost same date and bb almost same weight too. Let see if we give birth on the same date anot!!. Me too hopin nxt wk. ANyway my nxt appt is nxt mon, cross finger nw

Back