(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

the best is still EAT the fruit not the juice ... give your body the motion of digesting the fruit to turn them into sugar instead of feeding sugar directly to the body ;)

Of course. I always prefer fruit to fruit juice, but that's if I have access to fresh fruit lah. My current office convenience stall only sell banana, but my mum say cannot eat the Philippines banana (Del Monte kind) cuz they are considered "liang".

Btw, I love the fruit seller uncle underneath Realty Centre opposite your office (in the duck rice kopitiam). The fruits there are cheap and fresh. I used to work in 79 Anson Road.

Coz I am not a fan of Chinese food. hahaha I see all the ginger, brownish sauce and the smell.. I really.. hahah dunno how survive!

Same here. During my first, within a mth i can slim alot. This round, maybe again. Hate ginger. Can we just do 3 wks confinment imstead of 4 wks? Haha

Of course. I always prefer fruit to fruit juice, but that's if I have access to fresh fruit lah. My current office convenience stall only sell banana, but my mum say cannot eat the Philippines banana (Del Monte kind) cuz they are considered "liang".

Btw, I love the fruit seller uncle underneath Realty Centre opposite your office (in the duck rice kopitiam). The fruits there are cheap and fresh. I used to work in 79 Anson Road.

Buy diff fruits from supermarkets over weekend then bring one to work everyday... you have variety and its cheaper than cut fruits...

the uncle not working here alrady it is the usual auntie ..agreed with you they are cheap and fresh

I love ginger tea~ but I just can't stand it when it is cook with food.. maybe my mum really add a lot plus the what red Chinese wine thingy...

I try to eat an apple a day. :) My fav fruit now. ytd I eat a packet of super expensive black berries. Hub wanna try, I told him sweet ended up most are sour! hahaha

I love ginger tea~ but I just can't stand it when it is cook with food.. maybe my mum really add a lot plus the what red Chinese wine thingy...

I try to eat an apple a day. :) My fav fruit now. ytd I eat a packet of super expensive black berries. Hub wanna try, I told him sweet ended up most are sour! hahaha

i eat apple everyday too. pear as well. haha

blackberries...my fav....!!! sour??!! should be in season now leh....

i was telling my dh yesterday... i have no problem eating fruits at night but eating dinner itself is dreadful.... i can sit there pretending to spoon feed my 4 yr old and wont touch any food until my ger said.... mummy why you are not eating huh.... ?! :p i cant say I no appetite cuz she might use this excuse next time...

i eat apple everyday too. pear as well. haha
i tried to have one fruit per day ... it is either cut fruit honeydew /rock melon, guava , papaya or whole fruit - apple or kiwi or orange ... like i said i TRY :D :D sometime just lazy

i also try to drink drink lemon water in the water on empty stomach ... it seem to help with constipation ..dunno which mummy to be suggested it here and i tried and it seem to work ...

All the berries should be in season now leh... Blackberries, raspberries, etc etc. Just over the weekend I bought 2 packs of raspberries in NTUC. $3.95 only!

My favourite fruit are all the heaty fruit like mango, durian, jackfruit! Heh.

I just paid my deposit for my CL from pem leh. Hope that I can get a good 1...I dun like ginger oso! Didn't tried the fried ginger b4 though.
I dun like vegetables in general. Bad habit of mine... but now I "try" to eat some veg and more fruits cos I dun wan my bb to be picky of food next time...haha.

my hub will cut for me, hehe he love fruits more than I do...

@ecym, ya dunno y some are quite sour lei... haha I also remember the last time I ate, everything taste to nice!~

I drink orange juice every morning and my colleague give me a thumbs up! hahaa she was asking if it is not too acidic for the stomach? but I ok lei.
I do need a bottle of yakult every night to help me with digestion, if not next day will have constipation..

All the berries should be in season now leh... Blackberries, raspberries, etc etc. Just over the weekend I bought 2 packs of raspberries in NTUC. $3.95 only!

My favourite fruit are all the heaty fruit like mango, durian, jackfruit! Heh.

Blue berries are the cheapest now, 3 box for $6+ at some ntuc. We saw cherries too, so pretty, like fake one. haha

I love mango and durian too. and I love "xue li" the Chinese pear. don't dare to eat too much coz pp say it is quite liang.

oh yes... this season cherry so plump and sweet!!! nice!!

I bought extra, pitted them and freeze them.... to eat when not in season....

heaty fruits - erm i going a fruit party (with durians) this SAT! And my TCM dr just now tell me "Dun eat Durian hor" I just nod nod head...

Blue berries are the cheapest now, 3 box for $6+ at some ntuc. We saw cherries too, so pretty, like fake one. haha

I love mango and durian too. and I love "xue li" the Chinese pear. don't dare to eat too much coz pp say it is quite liang.

Yeah blue berries are v cheap now, but usually have to buy box of 2 or 3 at least. I don't like to eat blueberries raw, but I love baking with them.

Cherries are good! I love getting them from Giant! Can pick and choose and the price is v reasonable! Usually less than $1.50 per 100g.

Heaty fruits not good for us, Liang food not good for us either.. Sigh.

heaty fruits - erm i going a fruit party (with durians) this SAT! And my TCM dr just now tell me "Dun eat Durian hor" I just nod nod head...
High in sugar leh !!!

Cherries in season meh but not a lot being sold leh so dun buy .. Usually will go pasir pAnjang fruit market buy cos cheaper there Lolz

why dont eat durian?

why dont eat durian?
high in sugar lor.. alot of pregnant woman when in 3rd trimester and if baby is not big enuff will still to eat alot of durian ... to pump up bb size ... it is the unhealthy way to do it imho but alot of mummy to be did that when bb is not of ideal size

high in sugar lor.. alot of pregnant woman when in 3rd trimester and if baby is not big enuff will still to eat alot of durian ... to pump up bb size ... it is the unhealthy way to do it imho but alot of mummy to be did that when bb is not of ideal size

i eat quite a lot durians for my first born... she also turn out only 2.6 nia... i think may not work on all mummies/babies...

Huh....mi and my bb luv durian!! I think at least 1 week have to eat once for me...and now is the season, durian are everywhere!

High in sugar leh !!!

Cherries in season meh but not a lot being sold leh so dun buy .. Usually will go pasir pAnjang fruit market buy cos cheaper there Lolz

maybe now dwindled le, two weeks ago, Giant sells very cheaply... 100g for $1.60

I just paid my deposit for my CL from pem leh. Hope that I can get a good 1...I dun like ginger oso! Didn't tried the fried ginger b4 though.
I dun like vegetables in general. Bad habit of mine... but now I "try" to eat some veg and more fruits cos I dun wan my bb to be picky of food next time...haha.

How much PEM charge you?

maybe you absorbed those sugar and din share with 1st born :D:D

i also din put on much weight leh for my first born... total only 11kg nia... after 1 month of confinement i also regain my pre-preggy state... maybe the sugars gone with my urine...

back to the moto - everything in moderation!

It's been a long time since i last went out for grocery shopping. Sigh! Because the ms makes me very giddy and breathless when i go out, no energy to chase after my toddler so i have been cooping myself at home for the past few months. Wait for my hubby's off day to go out and buy necessary stuff and quickly go home. I used to be very mobile and headed out with my boy in his stroller everyday!! Really miss going out! So now i order my grocery and fruits and veggies online. Just had my own mini fruits party with my kids last week. Mango, avocado, apple, banana, persimmon and blueberries! Yum.. Lol! :p

It's been a long time since i last went out for grocery shopping. Sigh! Because the ms makes me very giddy and breathless when i go out, no energy to chase after my toddler so i have been cooping myself at home for the past few months. Wait for my hubby's off day to go out and buy necessary stuff and quickly go home. I used to be very mobile and headed out with my boy in his stroller everyday!! Really miss going out! So now i order my grocery and fruits and veggies online. Just had my own mini fruits party with my kids last week. Mango, avocado, apple, banana, persimmon and blueberries! Yum.. Lol! :p
izzt the more time one get pregnant the more worst the MS become ... the whole of june holiday i also cant go out ..always stay at home... my poor boy no school vacation sob sob ... now better liao...can start to go out on weekend but sometime dunno go where :D

Do you all eat too much fruits until feel like stomach too acidic??

Last week my hubby and i had so much fruits after that tummy like too acidic feeling and got very hungry so end up I ate bread to ease the feeling.

lolz..i dun even remember when's the last time i eat durian already ..i have lost interest in it since 1st born

i love durian, but i tried eating it in first trimester but i puke all out after that.

my hubby says the puke smells horrible haha.

i am trying to eat it again tonight.

izzt the more time one get pregnant the more worst the MS become ... the whole of june holiday i also cant go out ..always stay at home... my poor boy no school vacation sob sob ... now better liao...can start to go out on weekend but sometime dunno go where :D

no la - you probably very lucky to have an easy 1st preggy...

i love durian, but i tried eating it in first trimester but i puke all out after that.

somehow i also cant eat a lot of durian seeds in my first trimester (like not more than 5 seeds of MSW) ... i will get very bloated and uncomfortable...

Not sure if the durian theory is true. But my gynae asked me to stop eating durian from 3rd trimester because baby was too big. Think i really ate quite a bit that time because i lost too much weight during my ms period. Wanna make up for it. In the end i put on 8kg. After gave birth to my 3.5kg baby, i weighed lesser than my pre preggy weight! Seems like all my durian went to baby or my placenta. Lol!

I use a lot of google. I just google whatever I am looking for and read whatever website that has the info I want.
google is my BFF niah

the burp itself also very smelly arleady and did you notice ...eat durian tend to burp alot

Not sure if the durian theory is true. But my gynae asked me to stop eating durian from 3rd trimester because baby was too big. Think i really ate quite a bit that time because i lost too much weight during my ms period. Wanna make up for it. In the end i put on 8kg. After gave birth to my 3.5kg baby, i weighed lesser than my pre preggy weight! Seems like all my durian went to baby or my placenta. Lol!
how come u all lose weight so easily one...i am stll stuck with the weight i gain during1st pregnany leh :D

Wah... I also want to go back to weighing lesser than pre preggy weight! You will be my inspiration! LOL

Back