(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Sometimes no need to put ur hand on tummy can also feel the hiccups leh..depends on baby's position
really :eek: maybe my beanie hben hiccup bah lolz

Aiyo bruised means she hit a vein la. Sometimes also heng suay they randomly poke, most times kena fats which is painless, but sometimes hit a nerve which is super painful.
yah lor...really heng suay ..and tehy still come ask aiyo why got bruise :s when they are the one who did that to me

Haha, I didn't know the rhythmic twitches are hiccups, thought it was bb dancing. :p For me, BH feels like mild period cramps (I get much worse cramps during AF) and then I feel a tightness in my pelvic area. But it's not as bad as when I drank raspberry leaf tea. That one, tight like siao, like the whole uterus gonna squeeze out, I prayed and prayed I was ok until it slowly went away.

Haha I throw in all my underwear w my hubby's ones too! In his country, no such pantang, heng ah! I hate having to handwash my undies last time at my mum's place. All the soaking n scrubbing n rinsing n then still have to hang dry. Now everything wash together then transfer to dryer, come out clean, dry n warm, shiok! Great for lazy asses like me. :p

High 5!

Haha, I didn't know the rhythmic twitches are hiccups, thought it was bb dancing. :p For me, BH feels like mild period cramps (I get much worse cramps during AF) and then I feel a tightness in my pelvic area. But it's not as bad as when I drank raspberry leaf tea. That one, tight like siao, like the whole uterus gonna squeeze out, I prayed and prayed I was ok until it slowly went away.
just curious ... if raspberry leaf tea cannot take then raspberry the fruit leh ... shouldnt that have the same impact ?

my office giam... aircon bo lasah one

las time my office participate in what green effort,trying to save energy by not lowering the temperature.we sweat like nobody business loh,my guy colleagues wear long sleeve worse,shirt wet.many many complain then the building mgmt switch back.

las time my office participate in what green effort,trying to save energy by not lowering the temperature.we sweat like nobody business loh,my guy colleagues wear long sleeve worse,shirt wet.many many complain then the building mgmt switch back.
Green effort is good in four season countries .. in singapore 365 days all hot how to be green
if really green ..maybe during raining season like dec to jan lor

just curious ... if raspberry leaf tea cannot take then raspberry the fruit leh ... shouldnt that have the same impact ?

I think raspberry fruit is ok, but of course to play safe just eat in moderation lah. The tea tastes completely different from the fruit, so maybe each got different substances?

ETA: The link below says that the leaf tea is different from the raspberry fruit tea.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x545986/can-raspberry-leaf-tea-help-to-ease-labour

I think raspberry fruit is ok, but of course to play safe just eat in moderation lah. The tea tastes completely different from the fruit, so maybe each got different substances?

Crap I just bought raspberry! Cos I read somewhere its a pregnancy superfood.

Bored office workers 的钱最好赚!This fruit store came to set up bazaar at my office n people r grabbing like no need money. I just spent $40 on fruits!
what exotic fruits you bought ?
beware of sugar .. maximum 2 fruits per day and try not to have them all at night

what exotic fruits you bought ?
beware of sugar .. maximum 2 fruits per day and try not to have them all at night

I bought musk melon, raspberries, n gigantic Japanese apples to share w my dog. Then as I was walking back to my seat I realised dunno Jap apples got radiation or not hor?

I'm addicted to tangerines nowadays, the really small seedless ones, wah when chilled I can whack 5-10 in one shot. But of coz I try to control la.

I bought musk melon, raspberries, n gigantic Japanese apples to share w my dog. Then as I was walking back to my seat I realised dunno Jap apples got radiation or not hor?

I'm addicted to tangerines nowadays, the really small seedless ones, wah when chilled I can whack 5-10 in one shot. But of coz I try to control la.

Giant Japanese apples for your dog?? :eek: Your dog very lucky! :p

Better watch the tangerines though, tangerines v heaty and v high sugar... and u still waiting for ur GD test result...

Wah, now u say like that I scared liao. I have a box of raspberry leaf tea at home, i think now I don't dare to take unless I am overdue...

I kinda sprained my waist when sleeping, cos was side sleeping and not really used to it. Now when I cough, it HURTS LIKE HELL, esp at one particular point. Hurts so bad tears wanna fall Liao. If only cough not so bad, if only back sprain not so bad cos don't feel when don't move. Both together 要我的命...

Wah, now u say like that I scared liao. I have a box of raspberry leaf tea at home, i think now I don't dare to take unless I am overdue...

"Many practitioners recommend that raspberry leaf is best commenced at 32 weeks of pregnancy and continued through to the birth."

From: http://www.pregnancy.com.au/resources/topics-of-interest/pregnancy/raspberry-leaf.shtml

But hor, after my experience, I don't think I'll dare to drink it until 37th week.

"There is a belief that drinking raspberry leaf tea will bring on labour, but realistically if this was the case, there would be no such thing as medical inductions – everyone would just be prescribed a cup of tea! Even so, midwives do advise not starting on regular consumption of raspberry leaf tea until you are full term (37 weeks)."

From: Raspberry Leaf Tea | Effects On Pregnancy and Labor http://www.momtastic.com/pregnancy/171613-raspberry-leaf-tea-in-pregnancy/#ixzz3IBaN5IQ2

And every website says should check with the gynae before drinking raspberry leaf tea, which I also failed to do.

Can i be ur dog? wahahaaaaa

i had painful cramps and brown discharge during early 1st trimester.i gong gong did not even suspect that i pregnant only thought that my menses coming,even with headaches everyday and nausea everyday,i still thought i was sick and menses might come.
until i got so "sick" that my hubby drag me to hospital then confirm pregnant at 8 weeks with 69,000 hcg.still remember the young doctor at A&E said "you are very pregnant" and i tears

you havent experience BH til now ?

take for example..when you stand up , you can feel your tummy area muscle tighten and it feel harden
this feeling should last awhile only 1-2 mins but if you can this feeling regular basis then must quickly let gynae know

What about I feel and see my right side round shape belly become square shape and feel hard like rock? Only right side thou. But it just last for a few seconds then baby moves , the square ish belly back to normal again. It happens twice in last 2weeks. Wonder if that's my baby or BH.

i had painful cramps and brown discharge during early 1st trimester.i gong gong did not even suspect that i pregnant only thought that my menses coming,even with headaches everyday and nausea everyday,i still thought i was sick and menses might come.
until i got so "sick" that my hubby drag me to hospital then confirm pregnant at 8 weeks with 69,000 hcg.still remember the young doctor at A&E said "you are very pregnant" and i tears

wa you really didnt notice before that huh? the doc expression must be like "how can you not know you pregnant?" haha
i also keep having cramp then tell myself menses coming but damn long nvr come so just test at home then really confirmed.

What about I feel and see my right side round shape belly become square shape and feel hard like rock? Only right side thou. But it just last for a few seconds then baby moves , the square ish belly back to normal again. It happens twice in last 2weeks. Wonder if that's my baby or BH.

That happens to me too and I think it's bb moving. Don't think it is BH, for me, BH happens to a bigger area, like the whole uterus / pelvic area.

I kinda sprained my waist when sleeping, cos was side sleeping and not really used to it. Now when I cough, it HURTS LIKE HELL, esp at one particular point. Hurts so bad tears wanna fall Liao. If only cough not so bad, if only back sprain not so bad cos don't feel when don't move. Both together 要我的命...

eh..i thought you went kkh see doctor le? your cough better already?

That happens to me too and I think it's bb moving. Don't think it is BH, for me, BH happens to a bigger area, like the whole uterus / pelvic area.
Ya sounds like your baby moving. During BH I think we don't really feel baby moving..and it's the whole uterus like Archie7 mentioned..not just one side. I asked my gynae before how to differentiate. She said it's not easy to tell. As long as it goes away and is not painful she says not to worry.

i should have asked for jab on ass..... less painful...

they jab on my thigh.... coz no bed avaliable, so can only sit on chair ....
Jab on thigh more painful right? For my Clexane jab dr said some prefer jab tummy some thigh but to me thigh more vein skali kena hok seh liao...

wa you really didnt notice before that huh? the doc expression must be like "how can you not know you pregnant?" haha
i also keep having cramp then tell myself menses coming but damn long nvr come so just test at home then really confirmed.

did suspect a bit,but cannot convince myself that headache is 1 of pregnancy symptoms.that period of time i was quite stress over work,so thought its work stress and stress hard to get pregnant one.

Omg one more hour to end of work day I'm so tired I can hardly sit up in my chair.

My beanie also gets hiccups nowadays. Like how the rest described, it's like a rhythmic strong twitch for abt 5 mins. Poor beanie.

I also have that jab before in my first trimester! Progesterone/proluton jab right? NUH jabbed me 2x a week from wk 6-12 lor. Yes it's a lot less painful on the ass, actually sit on chair also can jab, cos its near the side. My experience is that its a lot less painful/sng when they push in the medicine very very slowly, cos its oil based. My pte gynae also plans to give that to me around wk 31, to relax my uterus n prevent premature contractions which might irritate my placenta.
I am having the jab in 1st trim twice a week den follow by once a week till 37 weeks...mine is jab on butt sometimes also blueblack...

yaya this jab.... regret to jab it on my thigh... super painful... and the nurse when jabbing keep remind me its painful ar muz endure ar... dun remind me pain ma.. the more she remind the more painful i feel LOL

ya to relax my uterus and prevent premature contractions... gynae wants me to hang on as long as i can.

but now after the jab it more like irritate my uterus leh... feeling some crampy pains now....
The needles so thick n long leh u okie to let nurse jab thigh? Lucky my dr only allowed to jab on butt so one week left one week right...all the way till 37 weeks so cannot afford thigh. ..

I think it is baby moving... sometimes, he push against my tummy until I can feel his bones like that... Rock hard against my tummy.

@gammahedging, thanks for the laundry reccs... Usually liquid detergent not recommended for front load, unless it is specifically stated low suds or for front load WM. I also don't know why, just follow lor, since I don't wanna spoil my machine. The iHerb one you showed me said it's low suds, but like u said it is expensive. I will check out the Kodomo low suds one, it was only introduced last month... so have to hunt it down first... must have local alternative in case last min need baby detergent...

I think it is baby moving... sometimes, he push against my tummy until I can feel his bones like that... Rock hard against my tummy.

ya ya...similar to what i feel every morning loh.at times my belly button feel a bit painful,as if he pinching me.so i have to rub gently till it goes away

Back