(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

serious :eek:

i only social raw meat eater not regular so wont die from staying away from it lolz
even when go japan i also wont eat like mad :p
Ya ... Hahaha hardcore fans ...

Will eat more of the wagyu beef in japan .. But still will eat sushi la ... I Sg eat more sushi , esp sashimi salad ...

serious :eek:

i only social raw meat eater not regular so wont die from staying away from it lolz
even when go japan i also wont eat like mad :p
Ya ... Hahaha hardcore fans ...

Will eat more of the wagyu beef in japan .. But still will eat sushi la ... I Sg eat more sushi , esp sashimi salad ...

wanted ask something, how long before do you all start to wash all the baby clothes? afraid too early then later dusty again.
planning to just hang indoor as outdoor got sun but later dust also. lol.
just wondering, swaddle also need to wash right?

wanted ask something, how long before do you all start to wash all the baby clothes? afraid too early then later dusty again.
everything also must wash

for me hang in door cos cos weekday all outside working

i planned to wash maybe next month :p

I wash almost everything already. Will wash again closer to date cause wash a few times then clothes should get softer.

Juz out from gynae visit.

Getting a jab to 安胎coz i complain having quite alot of tightening these days and last pregnancy was preterm labour thus to be on the safe side get a jab now.

Next visit 3 weeks will have to check for dilation (the thing i scared most !!!) N growth scan n check if still have contractions .. then decide need lung booster or not.

Baby is 1kg today .. hehe almost 28 weeks

Oh i din know tightening still nd to get a jab to 安胎? Cos i also got this feeling but thought is bb movement etc. Anyway me gg for my wk 28 checkup on nxt Mon. Let see what the gynae comments.

Wahhhhh... my bb gal is 1.4kg leh... she is now 28wks 6 days. Last mth she was only 650gm at 24 wks. So far iput on 2.5kg.
I skip glucose test too... heeeee my gynae said dont need to do....

Oh my bb boi only weight abt 630g on wk 24. Coming mon me gg for wk 28 check up + Glucose test. Last checkup my weight drop abit but till now i gain 1kg only. stress too. Hope everything turns well

Ladies, do NOT drink raspberry leaf tea until you're in full term and ready to give birth. Raspberry leaf tea helps to induce labour by tightening the uterus, but surely we don't want that before full term!

I get tightening feelings some times, it worries me but I attribute them to Braxton Hicks since they don't worsen over time.

Oh i din know tightening still nd to get a jab to 安胎? Cos i also got this feeling but thought is bb movement etc. Anyway me gg for my wk 28 checkup on nxt Mon. Let see what the gynae comments.
if tightening is on regularly basis it can be a concern
anywy let gynae know also no harm lah

Ladies, do NOT drink raspberry leaf tea until you're in full term and ready to give birth. Raspberry leaf tea helps to induce labour by tightening the uterus, but surely we don't want that before full term!

I get tightening feelings some times, it worries me but I attribute them to Braxton Hicks since they don't worsen over time.

How does tightening of the uterus feel like?

How does tightening of the uterus feel like?

you havent experience BH til now ?

take for example..when you stand up , you can feel your tummy area muscle tighten and it feel harden
this feeling should last awhile only 1-2 mins but if you can this feeling regular basis then must quickly let gynae know

take for example..when you stand up , you can feel your tummy area muscle tighten and it feel harden
this feeling should last awhile only 1-2 mins but if you can this feeling regular basis then must quickly let gynae know

Hahah it's my #3 !! Till now I still dunno what is bh! How it feel

serious bo !!!

you never get that tightening and uncomfortable feeling in the tummy area meh ???

for me i experience that in beginnning of 2nd trim but it sort of stop but it seem to return again in 3rd trim
but of course on irregular basis so to gynae not a concern

serious bo !!!

you never get that tightening and uncomfortable feeling in the tummy area meh ???

for me i experience that in beginnning of 2nd trim but it sort of stop but it seem to return again in 3rd trim
but of course on irregular basis so to gynae not a concern

Hahah seriously .. I dunno .. Just take it uncomfortable Loh .. Many kind of funny kinds of feelings lol !! I just dun bother .. As long no bleeding , as long got movement ..

Maybe that's the reason when I'm dilated 4 cm for #2 I also dunno whahahah

Hahah seriously .. I dunno .. Just take it uncomfortable Loh .. Many kind of funny kinds of feelings lol !! I just dun bother .. As long no bleeding , as long got movement ..

Maybe that's the reason when I'm dilated 4 cm for #2 I also dunno whahahah

true also .. no bleeding and got movement bo chap lolz ...

so this one you foresee you will dilate til what then you know lolz

coz my #2 pregnancy was pre term labour... 34 weeks was warded liao..

so gynae juz wan to be careful this round... the jab super painful !

I also get tightening sometimes.. recently more. But probably few times a day and not those regular kind. Today baby is back being active again..thought my tummy is hardening but when I touch my tummy I can feel her moving.. lately can feel her hiccups twice a day..

frankly speaking, i also dun know, i only knew it this pregnancy that tummy tightening/ hardening is BH..

then gynae told me today to monitor myself, and go hospital immediately if i feel its getting closer or wierd feeling...

BUT...... i dun remember what contractions feels like liao.... LOL gynae even ask me, u gave birth twice liao, u forgot the feeling???

haha i replied "the 2nd pregnancy, contractions was detected in the CTG scan, but i didn't had any feeling at all, its u all say i am having irregular contractions and muz admit to hospital... and some how it really lead to my delivery of gal at week 36. even then i didn't had much feeling. the feeling only come when i was about to push.... haha "

we are both blur mummies....

I also get tightening sometimes.. recently more. But probably few times a day and not those regular kind. Today baby is back being active again..thought my tummy is hardening but when I touch my tummy I can feel her moving.. lately can feel her hiccups twice a day..

till now i also dun know whats the feeling of hiccups .... hehe

Oh... I experienced BH before, I didn't know that was tightening of the uterus... I thought that feels like period cramps like that...

Pulse beat should be much faster...

Hiccup is like once every few seconds like that...

Anyway, I nv felt pulse beat before, only heard it when doc does the ultrasound scan.

i do feel some pulse like beat before lolz but think it is likely mine and not beanie :p

like i said before ..must understand why in the past need hot water cos they use well water so must boil to 100 to kill germs and bacteria ...

our tap water now can drink on it's own though it is newater :p but heat to 38 deg is good enuff for me :p anything above that too hot liao ..

for my #1 that is wat i did :p use mixer hot water to water hand and face lor :p
then herbal bath boiled but not enuff i add somemore mixer water lor :p
haha acty for me...i wont bother. i aint the most compliant person around. i comply with only what i like / what is convenient for me :D I alrdy told my mom...dont make me bathe with those weird herbs ah...and pls dont make me drink those weird herbal conction like sheng hua tang

Omg one more hour to end of work day I'm so tired I can hardly sit up in my chair.

My beanie also gets hiccups nowadays. Like how the rest described, it's like a rhythmic strong twitch for abt 5 mins. Poor beanie.

I also have that jab before in my first trimester! Progesterone/proluton jab right? NUH jabbed me 2x a week from wk 6-12 lor. Yes it's a lot less painful on the ass, actually sit on chair also can jab, cos its near the side. My experience is that its a lot less painful/sng when they push in the medicine very very slowly, cos its oil based. My pte gynae also plans to give that to me around wk 31, to relax my uterus n prevent premature contractions which might irritate my placenta.

I tot FB is easier to keep track for msg.
Only one admin? Not a few?
only 1 admin

keep track of wat msg ? just sharing of article occasionally and organise makan or photoshoot sesson but as mentioned not those active type

Omg one more hour to end of work day I'm so tired I can hardly sit up in my chair.

My beanie also gets hiccups nowadays. Like how the rest described, it's like a rhythmic strong twitch for abt 5 mins. Poor beanie.

I also have that jab before in my first trimester! Progesterone/proluton jab right? NUH jabbed me 2x a week from wk 6-12 lor. Yes it's a lot less painful on the ass, actually sit on chair also can jab, cos its near the side. My experience is that its a lot less painful/sng when they push in the medicine very very slowly, cos its oil based. My pte gynae also plans to give that to me around wk 31, to relax my uterus n prevent premature contractions which might irritate my placenta.
i kenna that jab 1x when i bled. i was so scared that my a$$ will hurt but thank god.... it was ok :D :D

yaya this jab.... regret to jab it on my thigh... super painful... and the nurse when jabbing keep remind me its painful ar muz endure ar... dun remind me pain ma.. the more she remind the more painful i feel LOL

ya to relax my uterus and prevent premature contractions... gynae wants me to hang on as long as i can.

but now after the jab it more like irritate my uterus leh... feeling some crampy pains now....

i dun think it is because it is in ass so less painful .. rmember i mentioned before i got this mutated UTI bacteria during pregnency.. and need to take jab everyday .. some nurse who are skilled no problem not pain at all but got one particular one jab the same medicine but painful like hell and later on my ass bruised kaoz

yaya this jab.... regret to jab it on my thigh... super painful... and the nurse when jabbing keep remind me its painful ar muz endure ar... dun remind me pain ma.. the more she remind the more painful i feel LOL

ya to relax my uterus and prevent premature contractions... gynae wants me to hang on as long as i can.

but now after the jab it more like irritate my uterus leh... feeling some crampy pains now....
actually the lung strenghting jab ..as far as i remember is also painful and on thigh too right ?

i dun think it is because it is in ass so less painful .. rmember i mentioned before i got this mutated UTI bacteria during pregnency.. and need to take jab everyday .. some nurse who are skilled no problem not pain at all but got one particular one jab the same medicine but painful like hell and later on my ass bruised kaoz

Aiyo bruised means she hit a vein la. Sometimes also heng suay they randomly poke, most times kena fats which is painless, but sometimes hit a nerve which is super painful.

Back