(2014) ivf mummies support group

nidellia, oh! so next fri after the scan will see dr tan again huh?

hee I totally understand :D but tummy getting bigger already?

mei2, the doc that you will see after the scan is the doc at ADC...not dr tan. ya I think so..tummy seems bigger...sleep that time, can see a bulge.

morning ladies...

so nice.. can know the result so soon... I going for Oscar scan this thurs but doc appt is 2 wks later.. hahaha... wonder if I can ask the lab to update me the result once out hahaha

Mei2 and nidellia,

good luck for the scan later... give live updates okie
happy.gif

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. hope tat our babies will grow healthy regardless boy or girl! though i did not go thru ivf, but i went thru iui...
Jiayou mummies!

nidellia, ok got it!
happy.gif

lyn, hee thanks! haa 2 weeks sooo sound long hor mayb u can ask the lab this thurs haa anyway u can see ur bb this thur liao mah keke

kitkat, yes healthy is the word! :D

Mei2, HAHAAH, wait very hard to shed. Anyway, I'm eating very small meals regularly so hopefully ok
happy.gif
My boobs sore too.No change in color yet i think. Maybe still early

Mei2, ha now I'm at the private suite le. Waiting for Hubby to come. Ha here really have sofa to sit. Hee! You reached le?

hi, how's everyone doing?
happy.gif

Hi Nidellia & Mei2, good luck for your scan & review later!
Must be so exciting to see BB/BBs again
happy.gif

Hi Maomi, Wow! My boobs prolly grew from A to B only. Did you get the non-wired bra? Thinking of getting those pregnancy bra...but mabbe still too early ba.
Yeapz, agree that it's better not to take the risk. Great that your company allows you to work from home
happy.gif

Hi Chris, Hope your 1st day at work was great!
happy.gif
Rem to take it easy kaay. When is your next scan?

Hi Kitkat, a big congrats! It's definitely gonna be a healthy boy
happy.gif

My nausea seem to be getting better le. Mabbe cos i have been eating regular small meals (every two hours). Havent look at any babystuff yet cos pandang. Heehee. Mabbe will start looking after 1st trimester
happy.gif

Lcd: my ms seemed to be better today too, think cos we learnt to manage it bah, i woke up at 4am, stomach feeling empty so drank some milo and it helped my morning! Still abit nauseous but at least appetite slightly better.

Maomi: i bought bigger bras a few weeks back bcos of my bloating which has since subsided. I used to wear 75B, then when i was bloated i abit kiasu wanted to get bigger so i told the sales auntie i wanted 85B, she gave me a 'Are u kidding?' face. Haha.. in the end i bought 80B, which is just abt nice for me now. Hehe

Btw ladies, im starting to experience lower back pain on my left side, anybody had this experience? Im abt 8 weeks now..

LCD, I bought the non wired cos all my pre preg bras are with underwire other than 2 of it. I think too early for preg bras.

Ganie, I regret not getting 80c ;(

Nidellia, u there so early! I was at amc waitin to draw blood only haa.. the q indeed was short at tps but dr tan seems quick in scanning.. normal onot? Haha both growing well.. seeing dr tan in another 4 weeks time *so long
sad.gif
i'm in week 11 today and edd 4th feb hee

Ganie, i have sharp pain on my lower right back.. tink must be my sitting or sleeping position..

Maomi, haa not too late to buy another bra :p

Ganie16, do you mean pain at the butt area?

LCD, today review is ok. Bb is good n growing. Ha worried for nothing as these few days seems normal.

Mei2, I suppose it is normal scan so he din spend much time, we spent more time talking though. Ha no see gender. Doc says will arrange for gender next time round. Which is 10 aug. But amnio is able to test for gender. Dr tan seems tired today. No worries, your oscar scan can take very long since you have twins.

Mei/nidellia: my pain is left side though.. its intermittent. And just at nite I had a slight ache on my right buttock. Hmm...

Ganie16, should b normal. At my 5 to 7 weeks I kept having butt pain and back pain (area above the butt). During pregnancy, a hormone called relaxin is released n this will cause relaxed muscles at pelvic, butt area to accommodate the growing uterus. Some called it ligament pain. If really cannot take it, then tell doc. That time, sit also pain ah.

Lilcookiedough: thanks.. Work busy cos got lots to learn plus hubby away this week ok biz trip.. Wah I no time to read forum, just work-home, being my pets' slave and sleep. Next scan is Monday.

Ganie16/Maomi: before preg, I alway use non-underwired cos I can't breathe w the wired (plus safety against lightning
happy.gif
) so I am ok so far. no sore boobs.. V bad bloating ytr night and I skipped dinner for bed. Feel better today after the sleep.

nidellia, ok noted haha our consultation was quite short too actually.. nothing much to ask him beside the spotting LOL! ya now have to look forward to next Friday for the long scan haha *my man was saying how cum so fast coz he didn't catch the sight of the flicking heartbeats :p

ya my pain is exactly like wat u had oso.. sit oso pain kind

Nidellia: acty its not very pain, just feel that theres a slight ache. Anyway, this morning, all seems to have gone away.

Just went for doctors appt, saw bb again. Hehe.. im suppose to be 8 weeks today but bb measured 7weeks 6 days. Guess, still considered quite on track bah. Next appt seeing her in 4 weeks time. So long... haha...

Hey gals! Had a scare this morning cos got abit of brown brown pink pink stains. So called nuh n they told me to go down. Prof said no bleeding. He also did a rough scan n said he suspects that I'm expecting twinnies. Will know tmr when I have my scan at FCC. Xia si wo le. N I lost another kilo. Haiz

Hi Ganie, for me, i'll take milo and a pckt of cookie before i sleep so can tahan till morning
yeap, even my boobs less sore leh. But trying not to think too much. I have some pain near my hip bone sometimes, guess it's my bad posture?
Good that BB is growing well.
happy.gif
Will u be doing the oscars scan? Btw, how's ur E2 level? It is better now?

Hi Nidellia, glad that BB is growing. I understand how you feel too. But i just keep reminding myself that everything is going well and there's nothing to worry about.
happy.gif

Hi Chris, just take it easy ya
happy.gif
You boss knows you're expecting, so hopefully will be more understanding. And not good to skip meals worr. Take a small snack even if you don't feel like it.

Hi Maomi, all my bra are underwired too...plus super padded lor. Lol! Guess i have to shop for new ones leh cos i read somewhere that the underwire bra will restrict the milk duct or something.
Wow, twinnies!!
happy.gif
all the best for your scan tmrw! Hope the spotting is nothing serious.

Happy Wednesday, everyone
happy.gif

LCD, I vaguely rem something like that too but for now is mainly cos the underwires r like cutting into the boobs. Since they r growing so might as well get something easier to grow in ahhaah

mei2, ya quite fast. hehe my next scan is detailed scan. can see gender as well. scheduled on 10 aug (after national day!). hehe then see dr tan on 13 aug as there are no more slots on 13 aug.

wow maomi, all the best for your scan tmr!!

bb now measures 10.1cm at 15 weeks plus. really felt real now. really felt so amazing that a life is growing inside of me! just makes me realise i have a huge responsibility now!

next Monday will be doing my amnio!! hope for the best!

mei2, ha so qiao eh. my appointment on 13th aug is 3.55pm. haha getting later. how about yours?? ha i can hold on to my detailed scan report over the weekend first..haha

Hi ladies..
jumping on the wagon here after the ivf thread..
happy.gif

tested positive yesterday..
happy.gif

Maomi - twins!! congrats.. twins are fun!! what was your bHcg is your blood test?

Girls, if you are considering non underwire bras... hmm, depends on your cup size bah... i am a 'D'.. but in my last pregnancy, i grew into F/G..
sad.gif
tried the non underwire cos concerned about the blocked ducts too.. but.. i can tell you, i switched back to underwire for good support.. the non underwire makes my breasts.. "flappy"...

Mel, welcome. Whether confirmed twinnies or not will know tmr haha.

See how it goes for the bras, I think I will stay away from underwires till my boobies decide to stop hurting ahahahahh

LCD: I usually do not skip meals but I just could not stomach anything that evening. I probably end up feeling even more miserable so better without.
happy.gif
Ya, taking it easy but still do my best and have been walking so much now compared to previously.

Mel: congrats and welcome!

morning!

Mel, congrat and welcome !

Maomi, do update us!! gan jiong :p

chris, hows ur new job? eat more hor! :p

congrat!!! take good care ya
happy.gif
hee by that time u're 8 weeks! can see the shape more clearly

maomi - congrats! congrats!!!
happy.gif
, 1553 is very very high.. quite indicative of twins..
happy.gif
nonetheless. confirmed already!!

mei2, chris, lilcookiedough, nidellia, lynhope - thanks!

Thx everyone. Cant wait to see them again. Mei2, u are carrying twins right? Which gyne are u seeing?

Maomi, I seeing dr tan from KKH (Dr tan the IVF doc too) haha!

nidellia, my appt at 2+ I tink... and now going to countdown to 1 week to my Oscar scan!
lots of good luck to ur amnio tmr!

maomi, nope.. only duphaston and I went private gynae and kk a&e to jab once at week 5 & 9 due to heavy brown discharge but its old blood.. till now still have on and off
happy.gif

Lcd: my e2 levels started to come down already, so i dun have to jab anymore. Yay! The jabs so pain... so im really glad. Hows ur ms? Im still suferring from it but seems to get worse in the evenings now for me. I really can't wait for this to be over. Bleah...

Congrats maomi on twinnies! I would love to have twins too, but of cos happy with one beanie too. Hehe...

Ladies, I just spotted with brownish discharge again. Me quite worried n stressed up as I keep having it on n off. Can't wait for my next scan which is suppose to b on mon so request for a last min scan today n now waiting at the clinic for my turn. Hope everything is fine.

Mei2, how did u cope with ur discharge on n off. I think I'm experiencing the same problem as u. On some days I cant decipher the color as they look quite yellowish. I'm so worried.

Ganie, thx. One beanie also gd lah, no need to look after 2 newborns at one shot.

Back