(2014) ivf mummies support group

lynhope: hehehe finally u are here liao
happy.gif

Ganie16: im currently about 6w2d.. but i think i may pop earlier cos this is my #2.. i always heard #2 will pop earlier than #1. So probably end up i may have a feb baby haha!

Chris: Ooh! our EDD are very close apart
happy.gif

Have ur MS kick in yet? I feel like a sick bird now..
sad.gif
it's really a love-hate relationship haha!

by the way i created a new nick coz i have many kpo friends and i do not want them to know that i'm pregnant hehe.

Miracle#2: our EDD is about 1 week apart and this is our first bb.
happy.gif
I am thankful no MS leh and hope none all the way til I pop.. Hehe. Hmmm.. Who are u huh? Hahaha

Hi Miracle#2 & lynHope, Welcome Welcome
happy.gif

Ganie16 : Lol....U so cute lah! Good that BB is growing well
happy.gif

Yvejen, like what Chris says, "Happy mommy = Happy baby" It normal to worry a little here and there, but too much is not good for your body and the BB too. So just relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.
happy.gif

Chris, my HCG is very high too. But haven't scan yet, so dunno if it's gonna be one or two beanie inside.

I saw someone posted in the Feb thread the instructions on how to create the imbredded doc. Will try and figure how to do it.
Anyone interested in a Private FB group too?
happy.gif

Happy Tuesday!
happy.gif

Chris: Im a silent reader lah.. nv post one.. i want to avoid my elder group's mommies. keke Im in the chat grp with LynnHope, Dreambear and many more lol. They say good to have MS.. means the pregnancy is stable.. well, i dunno how true is that lah. I had MS for my #1 too.

Cookiedough: hello! Thanks & congrats to u too! how high is ur HCG? The HCG is not a clear indicator of how many beanies we have inside. I tried to googled before my U/S and found out some with low HCG can also mean twins. If ur HCG is very high and it's a singleton, means it's one strong beanie! My HCG was 6101 for 21dp3dt.

Private BF group sounds good. but people wont able to see / know about this grp right? hahaha... im so paranoid. I will only officially announce after baby is born :p

Hi miracle#2, thanks!
happy.gif
My HCG was 2704.5 @ 18dp2dt. It's quite similar to urs. That's means I'll hv a strong singleton beanie. Heehee.
Yeapz, private group means your FB frens wouldn't be able to see the group. Cos everybody can read the forum here but not the posting in FB.
happy.gif

On my way for my 1st scan, wish me luck!!
Excited and nervous at the same time.

Lcd: yeah, private Fb sounds good...
happy.gif
my hcg is on the high side too. Just glad that everything is progressing well.

Miracle: haha.. u really very paranoid. Think private group others cannot see. But i understand, i dun want too many pple to know too except for a few close frens.

Lcd: jia you! you may find 2 beanies too. coz HCG is not accurate. hehe good luck!

so who is going to create the grp ? haha!

LCD: all the best for the scan.. Ok, u see if u can create.. I was trying to find the guide to create under help but didn't manage to find any. I don't mind private group but I will be struggling to keep abreast on both platform leh.. Haha.

LCD/ Miracle#2: Looks like we have lots of strong beanie/s in this group of mummies.. Hehe. Ya stong hcg is always good as its a more stable self-sustaining system (kinda if I put it simply). Usually for multiples, the difference gets more pronounced with increasing days as the hcg would then double much more than singleton.

ganie, yeah u saw beanie today!! hee

ya indeed hcg bo bao twinnies, coz I googled too before I went for scan LOL!

such a nice nice weather today..

Lynhope: hehe.. I saw you updating it as I was trying to update for those who had indicated here.. Hehe.. Status is either FTWM (full time working mum) or SAHM (stay at home mum) I guess?
happy.gif
thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm back from the scan
happy.gif

Saw one strong beanie with heartbeat. Yaay!!
happy.gif

I know it's still early days but it feels like a huge burden has been lifted off my chest.
Based on Beanie's size, today is 7weeks 4days. EDD on 22 Feb.

Hi Mei2, Yalor, high HCG really bo bao twinnies worr. Heehee

HI yvejen, for me i have this nauseous feeling all the time 24/7! Started from week 5 onwards. So everyday feels the same to me.

Hi Chris, thanks for creating the spreadsheet!!
happy.gif

Ganie16: no prob..
happy.gif

Lilcookiedough: am waiting to hear from you! Haha.. Good that your beanie is good.. I hope to hear my beanie's strong hb next round too. Wah, I was abit tired just getting the spreadsheet up.. Ahh w starting work next week, I think every night I guaranteed good night sleep already. Haha.
happy.gif

Hi lilcookiedough, I remember I saw fr the other thread u trf 1 day later than me but u r 7 weeks 4 days. I'm only like 6 weeks. Edd 3 march.
I used to hv nauseous feeling non stop since quite early. I think even b4 week 5 but today it seems ok so I'm not sure is b'coz of my issue.

Hi Chris, Thanks! I'm sure you can see your beanie's strong heartbeat on the next scan. Will be praying hard for you.
happy.gif

I can imagine creating the spreadsheet must be quite tedious. So u're definitely starting your new job next week? Ya lor, confirm will sleep very well every night once you're back to working. Lol.
Btw, we are the same age worr... Both "Baa Baa".

Hi ganie, Thanks! I can now understand how you felt during your scan. Really such happiness!! I wish i can see my beanie everyday! Heehee
happy.gif

Hi yvejen, you did your ET on the 5th Jun? Mabbe our bb grow at different rate ba. Since you have seem ur BB's heartbeat, everything will be fine de. Don't worry kaay
happy.gif

BB today very guai, give you one day off to enjoy

Lilcookiedough, no my ET was on 6 jun. Urs too? I tot ur BT was on 24th...I remember urs was on 25th..no? Yes bb very gd today as my appetite is oso better...yesterday puke my dinner out.

Joynpeace:
happy.gif

Lilcookiedough: thank you
happy.gif
ya it's already confirmed le, just waiting for me to show up there only..Hehe.. Actually it's not so bad to create the spreadsheet, but I am still unfamiliar w using the new home MacBook.. Shack. Take a longer time to do a same task. Ehh.. I am "maah maah" leh.. But am a yearend baby so still still 34? Haha. Have to put the age based on year huh, if so, I will change .. Hehe

Yvejen: i did my transfer on 6th june too, but im 7 weeks tmr leh... but my bt much earlier, on the 19th. My nausea started when i was abt 5 weeks, it got worse at 6 weeks. Initially, it was alternate days, then it became everyday, the whole day... bleah..

Lcd: you did ur ET on 5th jun, 1 day b4 me, so u shld be 7 weeks today? Thats according to how my doctor calculate, dunno if it varies. Anyway, bb with hb very cute hor.. i shld have taken a video of the scan. Stare at it everyday. Hehe.
happy.gif

Chris: i also year end bb. Sorry, dunno what sound monkey make. Heh... But dun need so strict lah.. hehe...

Yvejen, did your gyne tell you six weeks? Wondering if the discrepancy is because of difference in how it's counted. Cos number of weeks pregnant starts from last AF, which is abt 2 weeks before ET. So we kind of get two weeks FOC.
happy.gif
. Eg for me I'm 11.5 weeks now but it's actually 9.5 weeks since my ET.

Ganie16: you are same age as my bro.. Haha.. Monkey's sound.. "Ooohhoooh".. Hahaha
happy.gif
happy.gif
I am autumn baby, nov
happy.gif

Joynpeace: usually preggy is calculated by LMP (last menstrual period) one for natural preggy cos there is no way they can know exactly when the egg is fertilized hence pregnancy is 40weeks- thats called "development weeks". For us, our bb v special.. We know when they are actually concieved! Haha.. Which is the day when the egg is inseminated w the sperm.. We also have their first picture as embryos..
happy.gif
by this, we have the "gestational weeks". So no matter what they are called, as long they are growing well ok le.. Hehe. I was thinking about this also and trying to figure it out too.. Haha.

Joynpeace, yes my gynae told me as such. Initially, I tot so too but he told me it is computed based on size of bb n when we did our trf. By the time we did our trf, we r considered 2 weeks already. If is based on last AF I shd b 7 weeks too.

Chris: im nov bb too!
Acty the way my doctor calculate quite accurate, gestational age coincides with the "based on ET" way. But then again, the way we calculate edd now also not final yet. Just a rough gauge.
happy.gif

Most imptly is bb growth is progressing well like what u said.

Yvejen/ganie16: now I think they calculate probation based on the bb size and LMP la.. Eventually the bb will decide when is the best time as she/he developed.. Hehe.. It's a gauge only.
happy.gif

Ganie16: hi-5! Hehe
happy.gif

Hi Yvejen, ya, my ET was 6 Jun and BT on the 24th Jun. Appetite better is good. Eat more and BB will grow more too.
happy.gif
I puke my lunch out a couple of days ago and the feeling was horrible. Bleah.

HI Chris, wahh.. It's so nice to have a job waiting for you.
happy.gif
I dun think any company will hire me at this point of time. The age doesn't matter lah. We all same era one. Heehee.
My hubs and myself born in July so this is the best birthday pressie ever!
happy.gif

Hi gaine16, we did our ET on the same day. I used the IVF cal. webbie and it says i'm suppose to be exactly 7 weeks today. So was quite surprised that the system says 7wks 4days.
Yalor, i was so happy to see the blinking white thingy. Beanie heartbeat is blinking quite fast too but too bad the sonographer nvr tell me the bpm.

Lilcookiedough: ya thank God that everything work out nicely
happy.gif
ya we all same era .. The "30ish category".. Haha a big pressie for both of you.. our baby will be in time to celebrate our 11th anniversary on the same month
happy.gif
And will be a spring baby.. Happy, warm and cheerful bb.. Haha.. I like it so much
happy.gif

Chris, haaa so powerful thoughts eh. Oh I do not hv any ms. Only vomit at the taste of toothpaste. Appetite not so good. Now in 2nd tri, also same. I din put on weight. But tummy area getting bigger. My dresses cannot wear at the tummy there. Have bought some maternity dresses. Next tues going for scan n doc visit at week 15plus. Hee dunno can see gender or not. I tend to favour savoury, saltish, sourish stuff to sweet stuff. And now hv new symptoms like headaches and constipation.

Ganie16, congrats on seeing your bb heartbeat. Can set your mind at ease!

Mei2, ha we gng to see dr tan on 16 jul pm. Hope to see u there!

Lcd, no worries, sometimes the edd can b off compared to the gestational scan. Afterall, edd is estimated one. Mine initially was 6 jan. Now becomes 2 jan. Most importantly, bb grow well n healthy.

Hi Chris, Wow, that's so sweet! Mabbe will be on the same date as your anniversary worr
happy.gif

Spring baby sounds so adorable! Lol.. BB gonna be same as you too! Both "maah maah"

Hi nidellia, yupz, as long as BB grow well and healthy!! That's what every parents ask for.
happy.gif

I thought suppose to feel much better once you hit the 2nd trimester?
Wow, No weight gain yet? I already gained 1kg le and i'm just 7 weeks.

Lilcookiedough, I am from Jan 2014 thread. Sorry to interrupt but I have a question abt Dr Sadhanna. I remember she did delivery in 2011. Has she stopped doing it now? She was my gynae then. I am thinking of going back to her. If she is not doing delivery anymore, then I have to look for another gynae.

Nidellia: ya.. You help solve the mystery in my mind that I randomly remember .. Hehe
happy.gif
good to hear you also no ms and progressing well into 2nd tri!! You might be able to see gender if bb open wide
happy.gif
Cant avoid brushing teeth in morn so does that mean u puke each morning? I tend to also gag when I clean my tongue but I try to distract myself and do it quickly. As for tummy, can't believe but getting so big, think it's cos of the "nothing to do so lie down" and in the end grow big
sad.gif
Food wise me still ok but find I seemed to like abit stronger taste, find it more yummy else like v bland. Constipation, many say to drink prune juice, have to take the portion of the fruits and vegs daily.
happy.gif

Lilcookiedough: I thought about that but bb will be earlier than our anniversary date for sure; nevertheless still our anniversary bb
happy.gif
ya, When i think we are having a spring baby.. Makes both dh and me v glad in our hearts.. Haha
happy.gif
yup, bb will be "maah"
happy.gif

humm.... wonder am I going to hv snake or horse bb hahaha... heard next yr li chun is before cny... if bb born after li chun, bb is horse le.

wah guess I put on most weight lor.... yesterday I juz weigh... since cycle to bfp I put on 3kg... from bfp to now (10wks 5days) I put on 3.5kg!!!! total weight gain is 6.5kg... I had a big tummy like 5mths pregnant hahaha

Morning everyone! Am waiting to see my dr at sgh. Traffic so bad in the morning so tired from driving. Plus ms esp bad in the morning had to drink a cup of milo with some crackers b4 leaving the hse.

Lcd: 1 thing is for sure, we shld be delivering abt the same time!Hehe.. so exciting...

Chris: bb is the best anniversary pressie u can ever have.
happy.gif

Nidellia: thx! Wow u are 15 weeks already. Hope u can tell the gender soon, then can start shopping. Hehe.

morning!

Nidellia, I too sometimes get nausea when brushing teeth.. and no MS oso LOL! duno wat my weight gain though as have been eating normally.. i'm counting down to welcome my 2nd trimester :D

chris, so nice to have an anniversary baby!! sweet :D

ya I tink the scan measurement was only agaration (agar agar) my 1st scan was 10 Feb, 2nd scan 5 Feb, 3rd scan 2nd feb.. hover ard there and both diff date LOL! so I tink after 1st tri the EDD will then be accurate

Lynhope: cycling will sometimes put on weight de.. I think u can take the weight from your bfp onwards as "the" weight la.
happy.gif

Ganie16/mei2: ya best pressie.. Wonder if at that time still for mood to celebrate or not since still in confinement tho.. Haha :p

Mei2: maybe cos you have twinnies so it changes more? But agree that usually it will move ard abit forward and backward. Maybe you can update the list when it's more confirm if u like
happy.gif
you no ms too? Wah so good.. Haha
happy.gif
your #1 is boy or gal?

Chris: even after bfp is 3.5kg already hahaha... but first time so happy when put on weight hahaha yesterday I still take photo of my big tummy... it look scary leh.. hahahaha
You see bb very happy le.... celebrate or not is not impt le :p

Lynhope: haha I know what u mean..
happy.gif
tell yourself.. It's "pregnancy glow" haha.. Ya I think we will be busy to think about celebrating.. Maybe take a picture, have a cake with big big 11.. Wah.. So blessed already.. Haha
happy.gif

Lcd, ya we dun really matter whether its a boy or gal. Just want him or her to be healthy.

Chris, ya puke at times when the toothpaste taste lingers deeper in my mouth. So I try to brush quickly lo. There was once I accidentally swallow some toothpaste. Gosh then I started to puke. Hv to drink some water to drive away the taste.
Ya have to eat more vegetables n fruits n water to prevent constipation....

ganie16, ya time flies. I remembered worrying for my little one when I dun hv ms. Then I learnt how b more patient in this waiting game. Talking to bb daily. You too take care. Ya now cannot buy anything. Heard end July onwards, there is a taka baby fair. Hope to grab some things at good prices.

Mei2, I also ate normally lo. Din really hv big appetite. Easily full. I thot I was the weird one who puked during brushing. Haha.

chris, my 1st born a boy
happy.gif
ya no MS lo.. and eating normally but mayb get hungry easily

nidellia, u're normal! haha some babies just dun like the brushing part :p

yes I agree as long as our babies are healthy.. nothing else matter already
happy.gif

The thread is moving so fast.. i cant catch up
sad.gif

My MS is at its worst during the day.. Sigh.... Hope it goes away soon after hitting the 2nd trimester.. I cant even cook at home.. all the veg are rotting in my fridge LOL!

Hi all! For those interested to buy prenatal and baby insurance, there's a lively discussion on that topic in the Jan 2014 thread. Apparently some policies can be bought while we are pregnant to cover for pregnancy complications but only AIA covers ivf pregnancies.. Those interested can pop over to jan 2014 thread to take a look!

Back