(2014) ivf mummies support group

Yvejen: congrats! It's normal to have anxiety but being here, lets support and encourage each other as we go through the different challenges. Cheer up ya and let's wait to see our bb tmr
happy.gif

Bbfaith: have replies your pm
happy.gif

Hi yvejen, a big welcome to the club!
happy.gif

Yupz, having spotting can be quite daunting. As all the sistas here say, its nothing to worry about. Try and put your feet up as much as possible. Good luck for your scan tmrw! Everything will be fine. Don't worry too much. Hugs.
Btw, how come you are still on inserts?

Hi ganie, honestly i have also never heard of Dr Yu. Hee. And i don't see alot of sistas in the IVF forum under her. Good that she will be with you all the way thru. Dr sadhana doesnt do delivery so hv to switch gynae @ KKH or go back to my old one at TMC. Hope the spotting is easing up. When is your next scan?

Hi mei2, hope the spotting has stopped after taking the jab. Your two little ones are strong fighters! You'll get to see them soon. Just one more week to go
happy.gif

Hi chris, yupz, its impt to keep the body hydrated. Hopefully you wouldnt get very bad ms. I had a really bad day today. Puke 3 times. Sighz. All the best for your scan tmrw. Hope everything will be great. Keep us posted
happy.gif

Hi faith, hope u are feeling better
happy.gif

LCD, I think discharge is common cos its a reaction to the rising hormones in our body. Read somewhere its meant to keep the vagina clean and healthy to protect bb.
Mei, glad the jab helped! Do take care!
For sisters struggling with MS, I also had problems keeping the pills down sometimes. Things that worked for me-- eating a salty biscuit once I wake up eg Chicken in a Biscuit or Goldfish biscuit, drinking Yuzu juice from peel fresh, allowing myself to puke out the meal then take tablets with a sip of water, or last resort, ask your gyne for non pill supplements. For progesterone, there's the jab and also crinone, a vaginal insert. Utrogestan, which is similar to duphaston, can alo be inserted into vagina,
Ivejen, are u on crinone too? If so don't worry abt the brownish stains on the crinone that comes out, I had that too, but many forums say its just because the crinone gel irritates the vagina lining. Take care!

Lcd: i also wonder why, haha. But clinic still quite crowded, mb cos her patients dun visit this forum? And Sgh seems to be the least popular among the 3 govt hospitals. Anyway, she does delivery too, so good la, can follow her. Im seeing her again on wed.
happy.gif

Spotting has stopped but nausea still ard. I havent puked yet though. Haha.. how ah, i can't drink water. Cold drinks appeal so much to me, but trying not to drink too much cold.. argh...

Hi all, back from scan and saw fetal pole for now as its very early days. Will do a repeat scan 2 weeks from now
happy.gif
very glad that all is well
happy.gif
looking forward to see its development on next scan, edd 8-mar
happy.gif

Chris: acty ur dr scan u early hor... at sgh have to wait til 6 weeks. Anyway, 5 weeks fetal pole is good! Heart should start beating in a few days.
happy.gif

Joynpeace - Thanks!
happy.gif
Some days will have more discharge, some days none at all. I love Goldfish too!! And salty pretzels. Lol... I used Utrogestan during the 2WW but switch over to duphaston after BFP.
Mabbe i'll ask the doctor tmrw if i can switch back to Utrogestan cos just looking at that white pill makes me gag.

Hi Ganie, Sweet! Can see your BB again on wednesday
happy.gif
Glad that the spotting has spotted. I think the nauseous feeling is gonna follow us all the way till end of 1st trimester.
I'm just drinking lotsa Ribena + water everyday. I know!! I've been craving for a big glass coke filled with lotsa ice....and i never like coke before preggie. Weird horr.

Hi Chris, Congrats!! So exciting
happy.gif
Did you see one or two? Heehee. I can't wait for my scan tmrw. Please lemme see a heartbeat!!! *pray*

Btw, anyone gained much weight yet? My hubby keeps saying that preggie woman should gained 2-3 kg during 1st trimester. But really not much appetite leh. How to gain right?

LCD I'm first time mum so not sure if my info correct.. I think first trimester it's ok not to gain any weight.. Some may lose a little if MS is bad. Apparently 2nd and 3rd trimester can gain a kg a week, so need to have some buffer, cos we should aim for 10-15kg for whole pregnancy.. Mei2, was it like that for your #1?

Ganie16: I think I wulong leh.. Read the report wrong.. Should be just sac for now.. Haha :p

Mei2: thank u
happy.gif
ya I can't wait for 2 weeks to be tomorrow lo.. Haha
happy.gif

Joynpeace: I wait for 2 weeks more then I start.. Maybe then someone will start already.. Haha
happy.gif

LCD: Today confirm the sac in the uterus, saw 1.. Haha .. Thought would see 2 cos BT was quite high but nevertheless still v happy
happy.gif
not much weight gain yet and hopefully not yet.. Haha.

lcd, its ur hormones that it working keke go ahead and enjoy the big glass of coke! *I still drink cold drinks but moderate haha

joypeace, LOL! I gained 20kgs for my #1.. totally lost control of wat i'm eating.. durians weekly and chocolates everyday wahaha.. I hope I will not gain sooo much this time *cross fingers

chris, haa I oso like u hor.. cant wait for next tues

Hi ladies, thks for the encouragement. Went for my scan n saw the york sac n heard the heart beat. Praying that this strong one continue to beat strongly!

Lilcookiedough, yes, I'm still on the same progesterone insert.

Congrats yvejen! Must be so thrilling to hear the HB
happy.gif

Mei2: where got enough one leh.. Prof should let us see on week 6 mah.. Now have to wait until week 7.. Wahaha! Hard to satisfy the mummy.. Kekeke

Hi joynpeace, I think we have been reading the same pregnancy book. Lol
happy.gif
I told him that it's okay not to gain any weight during 1st trimester. But so far, i gained 1kg. Heehee

Hi Chris, How high was your BT? Can just imagine your happiness. To me, having one is already a miracle, and two will be a bonus
happy.gif

Hi Mei2, you are the most experienced in this forum worr. 请多指教
happy.gif
Wow! 20kg... Was it easy to lose the weight? I used to eat chocolates everyday, but don't even have craving for it anymore.
Being preggie sure changes your taste buds. It's okay to drink cold drinks? I'm so afraid it will make my womb "liang". Heehee

Hi yvejen, Congrats!! You must be about 6-7 weeks preggie? Must be exciting to see the heartbeat. Yeapz. BB's heartbeat will continue to beat strongly. Don't worry
happy.gif
Have the spotting start?
Btw, which hosp are you with?

LCD: ya it was high at 694 at 13dp3dt? haha.. Think God want to assure me that everything is ok ba.. Haha.. Happy whether its one or two because equally miraculous and precious to dh and me
happy.gif
happy.gif

Lcd: yeah, i can drink anything except water. Bleah.. looking forward to wed.
happy.gif

Yvejen: yay! Bb hb very cute hor...

Chris: my hcg was abt 661 too on 13dp3dt, thot it might be twins end up one also. Hehe.. but still very happy.
happy.gif
sac at 5 weeks is also on track. If only ur 2 weeks wait can be tmr. I wish tmr is wed also.. haha...

Ganie16: haha.. Yours is high too.. ;) I was reading online hcg differ greatly w individuals so think we belong to the group w higher hcg even w singleton .. Hehe. Ya, I wish it's tmr but I know have to be realistic.. Our bb isn't instant noodles and we waited long for their arrival so will patiently wait and pray for their healthy development
happy.gif

Lcd, moderation hor.. not easy to lose! Haha all blame my mouth for eating non stop lo

CHris, really not enough hor.. haa i totally feel u
sad.gif

Ladies, I just spotted again n this time can tell that is brown. More obvious than the last 2 times. I'm so worried n upset again. Called the nurse n she mentioned it cld b due to the US scanner intrusion into the cervix. But I'm not sure...is such a long journey for me to reach here n now it seems like it might crash on me...m so upset!

Lilcookiedough, I'm with tfc.

Hello~ Reporting in. I was TTC for my #2 with SGH and succeed in the first try with Dr Hema.

Took a longer time to join coz i wanted to confirm that i see a sac and heartbeat. hehe.

Hope to meet all MTB here
happy.gif

My EDD is 2/3/14

Nice to meet all of u!

Mei2:
happy.gif

Yvejen: it really could be from the US scan. Don't be worried, monitor n call the nurse again as necessary.. Keep your spirit up ya.

Miracle#2: congrats! I saw u started the mar'14 thread.. Haha ;)

Chris: hello! Yah. I tot my edd is end feb. But dr says its early march. Hahaha had a typo in the thread title.. emailed mod hope.she can help to edit soon hahah..

congrats to u too!!

Hey chris, thk u so much for ur encouragement. Not only did I just cried out hard to dh, I oso just vomitted everything out. While puking, I told myself, I can't cry. I must b strong n willing to withstand all this difficult MS. I just hv to learn to tell myself like b4 the blood test, whatever will b, will b...

Miracle#2: initially I thought I will be in feb too.. Haha but now I Mar but will wait for the next scan to confirm first .. Hehe.

Yvejen: morning! you do sound abit emotional.. It could be the hormonal changes you are going through but you must be happy cos you really bfp.. Hope onto this so that whenever u face any anxiety, believe your baby is growing well sister. MS is usually a good thing, not bad ya and nothing bad is happening so cheer up ok
happy.gif
I don't have any MS except feeling dizzy at this stage but I feel v happy and thankful instead of worried cos I am praying for an easy and safe pregnancy as I am gg back to work so don't want to be puking. Sometimes I thought its harder not to have signs that tells me all is well u know hehe but I tell myself I will hold this pregnancy with open hands to God like I did from the beginning so that I will be at peace and not anxious.. It helps me so much. So have faith sister that all is well
happy.gif

Wow the thread runs so fast!

faith, so sorry to hear about your loss. Rest well and try again. Ive been taking coq10 to boost egg quality.

Chris, ha high hcg levels dun guarantee twins. Mine was 1026 but also Singleton.

Mei2, heard the wait at tps is shorter than clinic d. Hee. Counting down to see dr tan.

Nidellia: so u are the one!! Haha.. I was trying hard to think who is the person with over 1k hcg value and how is it for her now.. Then u appear.. Haha.. Thoughts are powerful hor
happy.gif
happy.gif
would be interesting to know what gender the bb will be later stage too to see if there is any relationship. Do u have any pregnancy symptoms? I read that usually those w bad MS somehow have tendency towards having a princess
happy.gif

Chris, yes, I'm indeed emotional. I'm trying very hard to contain myself but just simply can't. U r right that I shd b happy since I hv MS to show that I've gt symptom but on the other hand, spotting is a contradiction to the symptom.
B4 the program starts, I was trying to tell myself to leave everything to God's grace n now I'm struggling to tell myself that as well coz God has everything planned...I'll continue to pray n ask for blessing. Thk u so much for the encouragement.Sorry if I sounded a lil too negative.

Just wanna find out fr all sisters here, do u ladies spot as well?

Yvejen: haha.. We are here for care and support each other mah..
happy.gif
have to have a grip on your emotions ok cos you want to have a happy baby ok
happy.gif
Try your best not to take back this bb thing that you have placed at the altar (if I may put it) and let God carry it for you through it all. It will be a challenge because it might seemed you are losing control but its really better that He is on control, trust in His goodness ok. Worry isn't going to help anything but probably make you quite miserable. Have a heart of praise and thanksgiving
happy.gif
listen to some worship songs to redirect your focus on Him. You are not alone in this journey sister, He is w you.
happy.gif
http://youtu.be/czxd5oa-gi0 and laugh it out to keep yourself occupied ;). http://youtu.be/V3oruG5MGn8

Morning ladies,

Feel so at home... so many familiar names... My edd is cny, 31/01 hahaha....i'm going for Oscar scan next... anybody hv the address of medical centre at novena?? i'm from tfc.

morning!

yvejen, yes I'm still spotting with brown discharge till now (week 10) went to jab 2x at week 5+ and last week.. and ask to monitor if there is no bad cramping and not "bright red" its shld be old blood but u do monitor.. can always go back to ur gynae to ask for advise ya and check internally.

nidellia, glad to hear that! I will see him next tues LOL!

Lynhope: where did TFC direct you to go for the Oscar leh? If unsure, maybe call them to check?

Lynhope, I'm oso with tfc n according to wat I know I thought we r suppose to go back to tfc for all scans n tests till they discharge us after the oscar which is the end of 1st trem. I'm not too sure though.
Yah, where did they direct u?

Mei2, what did ur gynae say with the discharge? R u in ur 6th week?
I just went for my 1st scan yesterday n told dr abt it n it seems like there's nothing much except the heart beat. N I just went for a support jab this morning. Just hv to monitor for now.

Sorry mei2, just saw tat u did mention u r in ur 10th week.

Chris, upon hearing the song, I teared non-stop. Is so meaningful.

Yvejen: i had a bit of spotting last week too. It was brown too. It lasted abt 2 days for me. Rest easy bah, since u got the jab n scan show everything okie.
happy.gif

Hi miracle! Im with sgh too, under dr yu. Im 7 weeks tmr so edd abt end feb too.
happy.gif

I went for my blood test today, and asked if i could do my scan early instead of tmr, hehe.. and i did.

Alls looking good. Baby growth right on track, hb at 142. So relieved.
happy.gif
so i'll see my doctor tmr. Hehe.

Yvejen: Hehe.. I am speaking out of all the "knocks and bruises" I went through myself .. It's not worth it.. Be thankful and refocus
happy.gif
that's why "no temptations has seized you except what is common to man" k
happy.gif
He Himself is ministering to you
happy.gif
ok, no more tears.. Rejoice!! Go watch the funny video .. Haha
happy.gif

Ganie16: you cheated!! Hehehe.. Good to hear all is good
happy.gif

Maybe we can start a list here like the other thread on edd/gynae/etc but I don't know how to create the imbedded document. Anyone knows how to do that?

I called tfc to check le... the Oscar scan is done in Novena Medical Centre at Novena sq 2.

Btw, for those who chosen Thomson to give birth, join the First Born Incentive (FBI). Can get discount for Oscar scan also too...
happy.gif
My friend calculated told me worth it de... so I trust her and just join.

Chris: yeah, i cheated! Hehe... but cos not very crowded today mah.. so scan today tmr can straight away see doctor. Hehehe..

I dunno how to do the list also leh.. not very good at such things.. hopefully someone does.
happy.gif

Lynhope: I was looking at TMC before cos my previous company have some incentives tied w them and yes it's worth to join the FBI if giving birth there.. Hehe.
happy.gif

Back