(2014) ivf mummies support group

Hi ladies, I m in cinema now waiting for show to start. Date with dh tonight. Snoopy me gain 3kg already feeling so fat these two days. But yes I still can eat a lot and have lots of appetite.

Lynncandy, I hope I am the strong one and not cause beanies not developing well. Yes it's 2 weeks since my last gynae visit in kkh. Tomorrow is at tmc extra own visit. Maybe cause last week I went kkh take blood test for ds so like very fast another visit. I am so looking forward mon thou it means new start week. It also means new week for beanies. :)

Circle totally understand the emotions you go through. But glad now you and dh better already. New week coming so don't let last week unhappy events bother you.

Tomorrow I going for mani pedi and finally make aptm with facial next month. Totally stop the visit once BfP. I thought after 3mths then go and tell my therapist I'm preg ask her don't give me aha products.

So nice to hear your outings. Me still stuck at home...

Kitkats, u also still bed - resting or got courage to go out already?

Iwantahealthybaby, so happy for u :)
R u with kkh? So, when u see gynae at TMC , will u need to tell the whole story ? ,is thru ivf, under which dr.....Will they ask the reason ?
I also think to find another gynae cos need to wait for 3 to 4 weeks then can see my current gynae, feel not comfortable.

Buddy, so good can go for movie. What show are you watching, nice? Haha actually 2 weeks is very fast when you are busy like for me next week also 2 weeks already to see Dr S. When is your oscar scan? Mine is on 8 May.
Circle, you should be fine after 1st trimester. Just bed rest more and don't stress. Btw when will be your next review and Oscar scan?
Kitkats, how are you already? Eating appetite improves?
Dolly, you can have a good rest after your tender submission. Oh you seems to be in the sales or business development line?
Faithfullyyours, manage to improve on your appetite? ms ok? Better take medicine if still puke and take sour stuff.

So nice to hear your outings. Me still stuck at home...

Kitkats, u also still bed - resting or got courage to go out already?

I still stay at home. My meals are prepare by mum n she also look after my dog. So far I only went out few hrs after the gynea visit the other day. But maybe tmr I will go out again.. Coz backside itchy wana go out Liao :rolleyes:

Today I vomit out the curry I took this morning from prata stall :eek:

I m waiting for amazing spiderman2 end of the month. Told my dh we go watch ourselves, can't afford to wait for his gang of bird frds who always watch at Midnight. I cfm doze off inside at tat hour... just went ntuc w dh stock up some snacks at home since I will b home alone tmr while he go meet customer shopping for kitchenware..

I still stay at home. My meals are prepare by mum n she also look after my dog. So far I only went out few hrs after the gynea visit the other day. But maybe tmr I will go out again.. Coz backside itchy wana go out Liao :rolleyes:

Today I vomit out the curry I took this morning from prata stall :eek:
Maybe curry got coconut milk. Might make you bloated so puke. Or they keep stirring the curry so also cause gas.

Sometimes your beanie sensitive to not - so - fresh things. My mom tummy also very sensitive. Those things got coconut milk eg laksa, black glutinous dessert etc, if not very fresh, as in sell for some time, she will also puke out. It is not spoilt. Just that it was cooked for some time eg overnight or from morning til night.

Kitkats, me also same as u. Only go out for kkh and tcm appt. Parents stay with me so my mom will cook my meals. I just stay in bed to rest. Not even allowed to go downstairs. But they will be moving out of my house soon. Will miss them so so so so much. The pain of them shifting out soon is really killing me. These few months.. i confirm 以泪洗脸. I only pray beanie will continue to be strong and sticky.

Just finish show ladies. I watch donnie yen iceman. Today just started on big screen. Had popiah and Mee Siam at qi ji before movie start then after show raining didn bring brolly so here I am at coffee bean having supper hahaha.

Snoopy my tmc dr knows I conceive thru ivf cause before I BfP I already seen him. I did intralipids with him before my ivf to get myself prepared for my frozen cycle. If you think your kkh aptm is far apart I would suggest have a gynae outside for in between scans just to make Yrself feel better. And I think it doesn't matter if you comfy tell your private gynae whether it's ivf or natural as after BfP the treatment is the same.

Circle don't envy, you and kitkats and other mummies to be will soon be active again. 2nd trimester comes I believe you all will be all ready to enjoy the pregnancy status. I maybe now still ok maybe mine is late set in. Some ms only comes during 2nd trimester.

Lynn typo error it's checkup at tmc on mon not tomorrow.

I didn watch frozen cause dh not into all these. But I will get the DVD and watch at home. I think the DVD is out kitkats.

Dolly gal your dh is in interior design line? Your house sure very pretty can ownself design nice nice.

I had nachos chips in cinema too but with minimum cheese toppings.

Side track:This morning I wore my old bra and realise it's super tight. So I think indeed my boobs are growing. In end need to change to new bra. Which I bought a length bigger. Sort of!

Kitkats, me also same as u. Only go out for kkh and tcm appt. Parents stay with me so my mom will cook my meals. I just stay in bed to rest. Not even allowed to go downstairs. But they will be moving out of my house soon. Will miss them so so so so much. The pain of them shifting out soon is really killing me. These few months.. i confirm 以泪洗脸. I only pray beanie will continue to be strong and sticky.
I think ur parents will still visit u frequently. Don't be too sad ok.. Another 3 weeks we will b over first tri, then I think we will be well enuff to take care ourself already.

Ur parent will take care of u till first tri over mah?

Ya he is designer... my hse nice? I dun know man.. he change concepts every few months move furniture here n there at night when he feels like it. I can't b bother w him. I told him just dun touch my wardrobe can liao.. of cos now he dare not move anything in the hse

Circle can your parents don't move out 1st till you more stable? You been staying with them some time already right?
Yah, they stay with me for some time. It was super for me cos I totally don't need do any housework. Come home then got food. Every morn my mom makes bread for me to bring to work. Dad works near me so he fetch me home every day.

I had hoped for one more year with them. Then can get me thru delivery, confinement and everything. By then I would have some experience of handling baby and more able to deal with them moving out. But unfortunately it is not possible lor. My parents also very 心疼 me, cos I am the most affected by their leaving. They also wanna stay and care for me.

By the time they leave, I would have just crossed week 14, hopefully stable by then.

I have been crying so much over this. Each time then will cramp. But what to do. Tears just flow. I also cannot control it. Life is like this, just got to live each day as it comes.

Circle don't be so sad now. Yr parents will feel very heart pain and sad too to leave you alone ESP when they know you expecting and it's your 1st preg with the ms and spotting sagar I am sure mummy doesn't want to leave u alone too. When I 1st move out from my mum place after marriage i cried too. Cry few nights and occasionally feel so lonely. Life is not the same anymore. Thou dh sleeps with me and in the same house I just feel diff no mummy around me :( dh then make it a point every wkend if can bring my parents over to stay for the wkend. And me also make a point dinner once with them during wkdays. If not possible to meet will call them up and ask how is the day. Don't let crying affect your beanie ok. Beanie take after you, must laugh more and be happy.

Lynncandy forget tell u my scan for ds is 7may. A day earlier than yrs :) I will know the result that day too so I will ask dh to take leave acc me. Doesn't want to hear result alone. Scary.

Circle don't be so sad now. Yr parents will feel very heart pain and sad too to leave you alone ESP when they know you expecting and it's your 1st preg with the ms and spotting sagar I am sure mummy doesn't want to leave u alone too. When I 1st move out from my mum place after marriage i cried too. Cry few nights and occasionally feel so lonely. Life is not the same anymore. Thou dh sleeps with me and in the same house I just feel diff no mummy around me :( dh then make it a point every wkend if can bring my parents over to stay for the wkend. And me also make a point dinner once with them during wkdays. If not possible to meet will call them up and ask how is the day. Don't let crying affect your beanie ok. Beanie take after you, must laugh more and be happy.

Lynncandy forget tell u my scan for ds is 7may. A day earlier than yrs :) I will know the result that day too so I will ask dh to take leave acc me. Doesn't want to hear result alone. Scary.
Yeah. I am the cry baby sort. Before married, even I go holidays with friends or bf, in the ferry/coach/plane, I also sure cry. Haiz...

When I got married, my parents knew I sure cry like hell at the moment I move out. They decided to help me shift everything while I was honeymoon. Reach sg then go straight to new house.

My mom also tell me not to cry, say next time beanie will always cry too. But I can't help it. Like yesterday, my mom and bro in bedroom yakking then we laughed so much. Suddenly we just became silent and start to cry. Cos they were sad that in future, I wont have people to make me laugh. That I will become very lonely. My family anything also talk. Everything also can laugh. I will miss this kind of expressive emotions.

Yeah. I am the cry baby sort. Before married, even I go holidays with friends or bf, in the ferry/coach/plane, I also sure cry. Haiz...

When I got married, my parents knew I sure cry like hell at the moment I move out. They decided to help me shift everything while I was honeymoon. Reach sg then go straight to new house.

My mom also tell me not to cry, say next time beanie will always cry too. But I can't help it. Like yesterday, my mom and bro in bedroom yakking then we laughed so much. Suddenly we just became silent and start to cry. Cos they were sad that in future, I wont have people to make me laugh. That I will become very lonely. My family anything also talk. Everything also can laugh. I will miss this kind of expressive emotions.
cheer up! in the future, u will have your own family full of laughter and happiness too!
no matter what, sg very small, can always meet with parents several times a week!

Circle don't worry, you can always call your mum to chat every day. And just think of when bb out how you can bring bb and mummy and daddy out together and let them enjoy grandparents status. The family bonding then will be so much more priceless and precious. The little separation now is for a better future. When your pregnany become more stable you can always make your way to find your parents. Cheers circle remember more smiles and laughter the coming 9months to come!

cheer up! in the future, u will have your own family full of laughter and happiness too!
no matter what, sg very small, can always meet with parents several times a week!
Yah.. After these few days of crying, I also more resigned already. I was so vexed that the decision didn't care about beanie. I dunno why beanie wasn't the most important. What is more important than beanie's life.

But it is too late. The pain is already inflicted on me. Me and beanie can only try our best to weather thru these changes. Whether beanie makes it a not, it is the decision of the higher powers. I am alone in this and I can only do so much. At least I tried my best for beanie. 我问心无亏.

Show dh the 2 maternity dresses I received from asos ytd n proudly told him tat one of the lace dress only 8 pounds. He asked y dun buy more colors So cheap
I told him only one size left I just diedie ordered aso dun know can wear or not... heng can fit in

Show dh the 2 maternity dresses I received from asos ytd n proudly told him tat one of the lace dress only 8 pounds. He asked y dun buy more colors So cheap
I told him only one size left I just diedie ordered aso dun know can wear or not... heng can fit in
8 pounds is very cheap!!!!!

Yah.. After these few days of crying, I also more resigned already. I was so vexed that the decision didn't care about beanie. I dunno why beanie wasn't the most important. What is more important than beanie's life.

But it is too late. The pain is already inflicted on me. Me and beanie can only try our best to weather thru these changes. Whether beanie makes it a not, it is the decision of the higher powers. I am alone in this and I can only do so much. At least I tried my best for beanie. 我问心无亏.

Circle u can do it one... U are a strong lady, will be able to adapt to the changes. After a while, you will get used to not having parents around and the feeling won't be so bad. Can call ur mom to chat every day :)

How are u and beanie?

I don't dare to buy any maternity or baby stuff. After the first scan when the doctor cannot detect baby and prepared me for the worst, I was so terrified after that. To the point that don't intend to announce pregnancy until baby is born, too 夸张?

Still tempted to see baby expo lei... U all going?

Good morning I am awake. Hi Mei me also tempted to go baby fair but in end decided not yet for me. Guess no fate to go during my pregnancy period. The next mummy market fair is oct and I guess that time I not suitable to go already. Either about to give birth or super super heavy can give birth anytime already. And plus if I go now and bump into friends they sure find it weird I am there and many thoughts will surface hahaha since I haven't tell my friends about it.

Yesterday I open my letterbox still haven't see anything from asos.

I'm quite an early bird. Dh is the one sleeping later. Can get quite boring during weekend when I wake and he still sleeping. Hi Mei wakes up even earlier or Isit she cannot sleep? I just realise her post is 3hrs ago which makes it 4am.

I'm quite an early bird. Dh is the one sleeping later. Can get quite boring during weekend when I wake and he still sleeping. Hi Mei wakes up even earlier or Isit she cannot sleep? I just realise her post is 3hrs ago which makes it 4am.
Good morning. . I am already eating my breakfast at starbucks.. haha

Circle, you are a strong girl and now is also time you have got your own family. Your parents is shifting out as they are on the way of promoting to grandparents status which is a good thing. No worries even they are not staying with you, they will still always be there for you. During my hospitalisation leave period, my mum mum staying at the south west take bus for more than an hour to the far east and carried so many fresh food with her to come and cook for me. Only at night then take the 1hr plus bus journey back. I feel so bad but she loves me and this is done unconditionally. Now we are growth up and is time we are going to be a parent soon. Circle you do have us the sisters here to share with as each of us also faces difficultly in life coming through this journey. Hugs....

Hey ladies my asos has arrived in Singapore. Now waiting for me to Confirm the delivery date and time as I have missed their delivery.

How come my asos so long. :( I'm out too on my way to parents house with dh and then to the manicure session :) this morning I just eat a big pau. But yummy enough!

You are so blessed to have your parents who will help you out. I know friends whose parents are unhappy that they have to do ivf and parents refused to even give them emotional support.

I miss old estate...the hawker here is super crowded. I am having my 2nd breakfast haha cause dh wants to eat. Going to have fishball noodles soup :) miss the food here at mums place.

Sounds like everyone is gonna have a nice relaxed holiday today!

Lynncandy, ur mom is also really nice to cook food every day! :) think they will make great grandparents!

I was having insomnia hence the post was early. Ooops :) hubby away on a weekend trip so I am going for a staycation with girlfriends. Kind of nostalgic. Think it will be the last time I can do a staycation with friends....

You are so blessed to have your parents who will help you out. I know friends whose parents are unhappy that they have to do ivf and parents refused to even give them emotional support.
Circle u can do it one... U are a strong lady, will be able to adapt to the changes. After a while, you will get used to not having parents around and the feeling won't be so bad. Can call ur mom to chat every day :)

How are u and beanie?

Thanks ladies. It is so nice to have support here. I know I survived the ivf. Even though it was very painful, but at least I had support. My family and dh were there to catch me.

For this, I feel lonelier than ever. Maybe cos I know my dh is sandwiched. I cannot count on his full support. Although he supported the ivf but having kids to him is optional. Beanie is optional and it just hurts me so bad. Above the pain of separation.

I dunno what the future holds and how it will be. One step at a time.. One day at a time.

Thanks ladies. It is so nice to have support here. I know I survived the ivf. Even though it was very painful, but at least I had support. My family and dh were there to catch me.

For this, I feel lonelier than ever. Maybe cos I know my dh is sandwiched. I cannot count on his full support. Although he supported the ivf but having kids to him is optional. Beanie is optional and it just hurts me so bad. Above the pain of separation.

I dunno what the future holds and how it will be. One step at a time.. One day at a time.

Beanie may be optional for your dh now but when beanie is born and when bb start calling him daddy he might want a 2nd one before you know it. Take things at a step. It may not be that bad after all. I also don't know what future lies for me with Twinnies and rising costs but I know no matter how hard we will try our best to bring up beanies

Yeah circle I agree with iwantahealthybaby.
Haha I also had my 2nd breakfast cum lunch bagel with cream cheese. I got to get up early and reach church at 730am to chop a parking lot then have breakfast before chopping the seat inside church as Good Friday sure will be very packed compare to normal days. Now back at home and tonight I am going for international buffet haha...
Iwantahealthybaby, is ok to take 2nd breakfast as we are eating 5 meals now haha. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea & dinner. Diao xiao er just send me one leaflet got promo.

Yeah circle I agree with iwantahealthybaby.
Haha I also had my 2nd breakfast cum lunch bagel with cream cheese. I got to get up early and reach church at 730am to chop a parking lot then have breakfast before chopping the seat inside church as Good Friday sure will be very packed compare to normal days. Now back at home and tonight I am going for international buffet haha...
Iwantahealthybaby, is ok to take 2nd breakfast as we are eating 5 meals now haha. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea & dinner. Diao xiao er just send me one leaflet got promo.
I miss buffet too! But can't eat! Can feel hungry on some days but can't eat much. Else super bloated and nausea.

Back