(2014) ivf mummies support group

the pampers & milk powder queue is extremely long... is it really that cheap?? didnt get chance to compare the pricing for these..

Morning!!

ya i was there on friday too.. it was really packed!!! but i bought quite a nos of stuff.. bottles, stroller and some clothes for bb.. haa.. :D
Ehhh..could it be becos it's a friday hence, the crowd? perhaps can try the non-peak days like today (blue monday)

Morning!!

ya i was there on friday too.. it was really packed!!! but i bought quite a nos of stuff.. bottles, stroller and some clothes for bb.. haa.. :D
haa ic ic I dun have the mood to join the crowd as just wanted to get cot only LOL!
so went in at 1.30, left at 3pm.. time spent on Q-ing to pay only

the pampers & milk powder queue is extremely long... is it really that cheap?? didnt get chance to compare the pricing for these..
oh.. not too sure haha! wasn't keen to buy the milk powder 1st as afraid bbies not suitable so will stock up after they discharge and diapers will buy the brand "Nepia" only hee

haa ic ic I dun have the mood to join the crowd as just wanted to get cot only LOL!
so went in at 1.30, left at 3pm.. time spent on Q-ing to pay only

LOL, i was there ard 12plus and left only 5pm! haa... luckily one of the booth, i managed to jump q as i am paying them in cash.. haa..went home lie totally flat!!!..

oh.. not too sure haha! wasn't keen to buy the milk powder 1st as afraid bbies not suitable so will stock up after they discharge and diapers will buy the brand "Nepia" only hee

Nepia brand? never come across.. is it good? my SIL recommends "pampers" and mamy poko..

wow mei, went to check nepia - like quite cheap.. any feedback on this diaper? good?
I only used this brand for my #1 so continue using back lo.. I used from Newborn to the largest pull up pants haha! no complaints for myself and recommended to my gf who is in love with it too! haa
price wise.. compared to pampers I tink and it comes with free delivery with 4 packets ordered.. now easily can ordered from Qoo10 lo

I only used this brand for my #1 so continue using back lo.. I used from Newborn to the largest pull up pants haha! no complaints for myself and recommended to my gf who is in love with it too! haa
price wise.. compared to pampers I tink and it comes with free delivery with 4 packets ordered.. now easily can ordered from Qoo10 lo

thanks mei! yeah.. i think price wise is quite reasonable.. cheaper than pampers.. !

Hey ladies,
Need recommendations of gynaes in kkh, preferably female gynaes.

Currently with Dr Sadhana bt shes releasing me in week 12 cz shes nt doing any deliveries.

Thanks ladies!

Hey ladies,

Currently with Dr Sadhana bt shes releasing me in week 12 cz shes nt doing any deliveries.

Thanks ladies!

Hi sue, not sure abt female gynae... but many under Dr Tan HH at KKH

Hey ladies,

Thanks ladies!
Hi Sue, I heard of KT Tan with KKH, she's a female obyn. Heard that she's no nonsense & give direct replies. Some of my friends were under her. So far no complaints. You may consider.

yeah mei!!.. 101 day to gooo.... counting down!! I think so we are about the same timing... waahahaha... so egg-citing!

Also, kinda anxious and worry if i can handle ma... LOL..

i ordered the Nepia sample liao..

Hi Sue, I heard of KT Tan with KKH, she's a female obyn. Heard that she's no nonsense & give direct replies. Some of my friends were under her. So far no complaints. You may consider.
There's a thread in the 2014 MTB forum on Dr KT Tan though.. Not so positive. Maybe experiences differ. Perhaps u can go for one appt n see if u r comfortable n if not switch to someone else? :)

nope :p wats the exercise for?

I went to antenatal classes last weekend.. learnt how to do the exercise it aids if normal labour and also good after birth. also prevent wee leakage.. hee

Strong pelvic floor muscles may help to:
  • Support the extra weight of pregnancy.
  • Heal the area between your anus and vagina (perineum) after birth, by increasing the circulation of blood to it.
  • Make for a more satisfying love life, by making orgasms during sex more likely.
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a536339/your-pelvic-floor-in-pregnancy#ixzz2h6lwG4BB

http://www.babycenter.com/0_four-exercises-to-ease-aches-and-help-with-labor_1332762.bc

good morning :D

haa 100days to ur full 40 weeks hor! hee

yes yes! :D cant wait! so kan cheong!

my confinement lady called me yesterday, checked with her what herbs to buy and asking me if have rice wine.. she bring over for me..how nice of her...

Mei, i also not sure lei.. is not when we admitted then ML starts ma? must take in advance? haa.. blur
oh haa.. have to pre-empt ur colls/HR roughly when to start lo..
ic ic.. I will be taking full 16 weeks as keke and start on 6th Jan! woohoo
hopfully the 2 guai guai till after they send their kor kor to the 1st 2 days of school :D

oh haa.. have to pre-empt ur colls/HR roughly when to start lo..
ic ic.. I will be taking full 16 weeks as keke and start on 6th Jan! woohoo
hopfully the 2 guai guai till after they send their kor kor to the 1st 2 days of school :D

I did mention EDD around mid-jan.. so they knew liao.. haa

Oh, ur official ML or just predict will start from 6 Jan? so fast.. ha, good luck to u! must tell them to guai guai.. LOL..

I did mention EDD around mid-jan.. so they knew liao.. haa

Oh, ur official ML or just predict will start from 6 Jan? so fast.. ha, good luck to u! must tell them to guai guai.. LOL..
ya official ML.. told colls that I will start from 6th.. 31st Dec will be my last day of work :p then take 2 days of CC leave on the 2nd and 3rd Jan hee

ya official ML.. told colls that I will start from 6th.. 31st Dec will be my last day of work :p then take 2 days of CC leave on the 2nd and 3rd Jan hee

wow mei! like so fast... haa... me also cant wait now.. hopefully, i can opt for normal delivery..!

Back