(2014) ivf mummies support group

Bud I buy size s hehe just nice only. Really yr menses so fast come wor? Anyway my wound still hurt normal walk and stand is ok but realise sometime when bb kick me when I carry will feel pain.

Faithfullyours so if cannot take lactose bb will diahorrea? Now I give them the special one so they won't be allergy to that? But Isit those special fm less fulling? I hope they don't need special one cause not only fm I as the mother must not take dairy too right? This few days one twin diahorrea don't know Isit due to my bm or just this few days watery stool.
Actually I don't know much about the special one. I only know if baby is sensitive to lactose, she will have diarrhoea and usually doctor will advise parents to give soy milk instead.

Snow as I graduated from breastfeeding that's why my menses can come. Yeah tomorrow I am starting my massage with emma as manage to get her. Gynae did a v scan and check here and there to give me the greenlight for massage plus swimming haha. I miss my swimming so so much. Maybe I try jogging first as now menses. Then once my menses stop will go for pap smear and ject for cervical cancer the prevention.
For the injection for cervical cancer for prevention, I ever found out from doctor that it's only effective to take when you are still a virgin. That is before your 1st ever sexual intercourse. Now take also okay but not as effective.

Ladies want to check with you all. Your car seat is for infant only or can use until very big one? Then when baby sit on the seat is it 60° or sleeping position? I see my baby 60° like very xin ku.
I bought maxi cosi bassinet. Yeah about 60° inclined. Buy car seat cushion to reduce space between baby and car seat so she doesn't have space to move about and she will be snugly fitted.

I bought maxi cosi bassinet. Yeah about 60° inclined. Buy car seat cushion to reduce space between baby and car seat so she doesn't have space to move about and she will be snugly fitted.
Ya loh mine very fitting.. wah baby sit at 60° then I find like very uncomfortable.

Ladies want to check with you all. Your car seat is for infant only or can use until very big one? Then when baby sit on the seat is it 60° or sleeping position? I see my baby 60° like very xin ku.

Mine is frm infant all the way to toddler age my boy is like half half like moon shape type

ImageUploadedByForum1418029877.668553.jpg

Snow ur bb boy so cute and chubby. Mine car seat is from infant to older age convertible type just turn forward facing when baby older. Yes not 100% flat as this type convertible seat usually won't be flat. So far try few times bb sit inside sure cry. I got buy extra cushion pad to snuggle them tight tight.

I don't think I got time for exercise. Taking care the two I think is best exercise for me but I think my stomach extra layer the flabby skin hard to disappear.

My elder girl today like diahorrea again super watery and smelly. Earlier on the shit like Abit green not as yellow as usually but just now diahorrea back to yellow. How could it be really allergy to lactose if yes means is from my bm already since fm I feed them is lactose intolerance one.

Snow that is a nice pic. My car seat is only for infant but I find the neck is like squeeze downwards if let them sit 60°. That's why I ask about the position. How come not sleeping position like this is it ok for baby to sit?
Hmm.. buddy I notice my baby the poo frequency change when reach week 5. Mine 4 days once only omg.

Yes my babies don't poo so often now compare to starting. But Abit watery this few days. Smelly to max too. Everytime my baby poo they cry like mad like very constipated feel but actually it's very watery. Actually I hope my babies sticky to me cause means they recognise me is their mummy but I know when they really do I will have hard life especially I cannot handle two at one time.

Buddy same loh, mine cry like mad also like can't poo the feeling but this is not the case as the poo is mashed potato. Don't know why they poo until cry like this. Just now my girl cry until like mad and don't know what's wrong.
Snow mine is 3 to 4 days once which is very jia lat. Before one month not like this one.
Ete, my gynae did a v scan to check.

My girls still poo daily but sometimes once per day not like the usual newborns where one day shit a lot times. My girls not sleeping now, both super active and crying. Don't know why they don't sleep why must cry? Cannot sit at bouncer and eyes open dream? Isit babies are like that? Once not sleeping only cry? Just now I feed my smaller twin think too much she vomit all out. Don't know Isit full of don't like the fm. I change to normal fm enfamil not the special one already.

Buddy I am facing the same problem. Baby now seldom sleep and only knows how to cry. Cannot lay down and play by herself now. Unlike newborn just lay down and see things. Now just cannot lay down and must entertain them. Otherwise cry cry and want to carry or want us to entertain them.
Btw vomit out everything I faced a few times already. Is that they are too hungry and just drink fast. eat too fast so the air not up and down that's why vomit everything. Maybe try give half and burp first.

Not a great night for me too. Didn get to rest till 1am and now one of them
Is awake for feed. I really wonder how I can keep up with the night pumping. Wonder when will my milk be established I feel like dragging my pumping session.

See liao damn sad....

Attachments

• 1418081321994.jpg
    1418081321994.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 1418081334649.jpg
    1418081334649.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 1418081347002.jpg
    1418081347002.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 1418081359311.jpg
    1418081359311.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 1418081372380.jpg
    1418081372380.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 143
I just did my massage with emma very good. I think my boobs really no milk. Emma massage also say soft and low supply haha.
Btw is faithfully using pampers? Roughly how much per pack? Buddy you are using which brand of diaper?

I just did my massage with emma very good. I think my boobs really no milk. Emma massage also say soft and low supply haha.
Btw is faithfully using pampers? Roughly how much per pack? Buddy you are using which brand of diaper?
Yup I'm using pampers and pet pet. My girl wears size s now. I still have one pack of pet pet newborn unopened. My friend gave me some drypers to try so my girl is also wearing drypers size s.

Pampers newborn is $29.90 for 90 pieces (1 pack). Sometimes they are on offer. Like giant, one time they were offering any 3 packs for $54. Ntuc now is $39.90 for any 2 packs. I bought a lot during oct fair. So for the time being, not buying any. But do take note if you are buying pampers. Must buy the totally green packaging one. Those that have purple and red colours, those are made in Vietnam. Not so good. Totally green one is made in Japan.

Mdm Emma is good right? Like her msssage. Lynn, what happened to your post natal masseur whom you have booked before delivery?

Emma massage better than go spa. Before bfp I usually go massage once in a blue moon but none can win emma. Somemore those spa one ex. Haha next time I tired think can ask her come also for normal massage. I like got the strength and reasonable price.
Oh the one I book was for 3 to 4 weeks after birth must do already. Then as I got bleeding I don't dare to do so early and when I postpone to later date she said fully occupy. So bo bian I look for emma. There is one mdm rose also very famous uses steam. But I scare later my room also a lot of steam so I choose emma just massage and wrap will do.
My friend gave me the pampers size s seem like not bad. Dryers the cutting like smaller right? When must we change to size m.

For the injection for cervical cancer for prevention, I ever found out from doctor that it's only effective to take when you are still a virgin. That is before your 1st ever sexual intercourse. Now take also okay but not as effective.

Hi faithfully, the latest update is to jab as long as u r sexually active. Cos studies show that we can be infected more than once. So even if u get it before, u may get it again. The old saying is becos they say once u r sexually active, very likely that u may be come in contact with virus and our bodies might produce antibodies against future infection. But there are 15 types of virus that cause cervical cancer, u may not be very sire if ur body hv antibodies against all 15 types. If financially able. I highly recommend all to go for the jab..

Yeah I am going after my menses for pap smear then jab.
So far how is everyone coping with the babies. I am very sleepy feel like sleeping now.

Dryper overnight is good we just try out on my boy it can last very long
First day dun have chance to try
Second day 10pm to 7am
Third day 9pm to 7am
N my boy nv fuss during mid night only cry for milk so is a good buy but cutting small day time I'm using Huggies size m than nite time use dryper overnight size L

Snow19, have you try mamypoko? How is it compare to dry per overnight?

Eh I Duno leh nv really try mamy poko haha I let my boy wear last time but between feed I still change for him so nv really go test haha but their cutting the same is small lol

Bud I using pet pet size s now seems ok. I using a lot of brand actually. Starting I use huggies actually my dh favourite then I use merries then I got test out drypers also. I now using pampers ;) personally I like huggies too or pampers but must get the correct pampers think diff country manufacture diff quality.

My girls keep crying. Just now younger one vomit again. Don't know Isit due to the bottles. Just change bottles again to tommee tippee don know Isit not suitable a lot wind that's why vomit.

I did my own sauna in my bathroom, it's for detox n get rid of water retention. Though I dun have serious water retention during pregnancy since buy liao just use for 14 days.
Quite refreshing after steaming..

I still like pampers. Really very good in my opinion. My girl also just fusses at night because she wants milk.

We brought our girl out for 6 hours plus today. Went to ICA and wanted to make passport for her. Then went Giant to buy groceries and then to Baby U Studio for her hands and feet mould printing which we bought at Oct fair. I also managed to latch my girl on while sitting and walking and shopping around. Feel very accomplished! Best investment is my nursing cover. Very useful! Hehe! :)

So good Faithfullyours. I can never bring bb out so long. My baby keep crying till tears come out and face red don't know what's wrong. Can bring see doc? Also don't know what actually went wrong. I carry her she cry like mad. Totally cannot calm her down. I really very sad and depressed. Dh keep saying bb cannot recognise people yet but hello if bb cannot recognise or smell who is who then why some carry they won't cry.

So good Faithfullyours. I can never bring bb out so long. My baby keep crying till tears come out and face red don't know what's wrong. Can bring see doc? Also don't know what actually went wrong. I carry her she cry like mad. Totally cannot calm her down. I really very sad and depressed. Dh keep saying bb cannot recognise people yet but hello if bb cannot recognise or smell who is who then why some carry they won't cry.
Buddy I am facing the same problem as you. I think is colic. I am bringing baby to see pd tomorrow. My baby don't forget knows me but I think she is having stomach pain so cry like mad until face red also. So it is not they can't recognize or smell you. For me Carry also like this, lay down also like this. This and that also not right. My mum senior carry also no use. So think she is having colic.

If it's colic or stomach wind, my CL will put ruyi oil and sor sor her stomach. I'm still using Avent bottles. Didn't buy any bottles but received lots of them. I heard Dr Brown's bottles are good but I'm too lazy to change.

Maybe you can bring them to see a PD and see what he/she says.

Iwahb, you must really try and carry your twinnies more and find out all the possible methods of carrying them. My girl cries after a while when I'm stationary. When I walk, she stops. I suspect maybe it feels like the rocking movement when she's still in my womb.

Last edited:
If it's colic or stomach wind, my CL will put ruyi oil and sor sor her stomach.
I put ru yi oil, let her drink gripe water, use avent classic anti colic bottle, put eu yang sang the powder all also no use. Now I am thinking is it 4 days never poo then all the wind this and that jam inside.

Faithfully, may i check the procedure of doing jaundice check at polyclinic with u. Can just walk in? If wanna do blood test to check level, is the result same day and fast? If need treatment how do they advise.

Faithfully, may i check the procedure of doing jaundice check at polyclinic with u. Can just walk in? If wanna do blood test to check level, is the result same day and fast? If need treatment how do they advise.
You need a referral letter. I got my letter from KKH as they were asking me if I wanna come back to KKH or go to polyclinics. If you don't have a referral letter from your hospital, I suppose you can just walk in. I don't think they'll reject you.

When you are at the polyclinics, go to the queue ticket kiosk. The nurse will ask you if you are here for jaundice check. Then she will give you a queue ticket for registration. After registration, you will proceed to laboratory department. Then tell the receptionist that it's for newborn's jaundice check. You jump the queue. After the blood is drawn, you need to wait for about 15 minutes for the result. After getting the result, proceed to the doctor's consultation room for review and advice. Knock onthe doctor's door and you will jump the queue again. This procedure is done at Tampines polyclinics. I don't know about other polyclinics'procedure. Don't know whether it is the same or not.

Babies have priority.

Usually if your baby needs treatment, doctor will advise to go to hospital for photo therapy.

Last edited:
I really don't know what to do. My younger girl cry non stop just now and no one in family can help pacify her. But when helper carry she ok. Abit agitated but after awhile can fall asleep type and once transfer hand she cry like mad again. I really very very depressed I know I should be concerned if she really anything wrong like not feeling well etc but when I saw she ok in helper arms I totally lost it. My parents keep insisting I send her hospital check cause her cry are unusual and I reluctantly go but I already can know the answer to it. She is totally ok just don't like anyone but helper. I did carry her and feed her at wee hours. At noon occasionally I feed too it doesn't clash with my pumping time. Anyway I am in kkh now. My girl not crying already think too tired from crying just now. I just feel so depressed really is depressed

Hope everything is okay. What did doctor says? Maybe by the time, helper took over, already very tired, it's like you toil the soil and the helper harvest the crop.

My girl bcg Abit infected got pulse and it actually ooze out but I don't think that's the cause of her crying today. She been crying quite badly this few days. Bcg area I know is swollen but no ooze so I don't think will pain. Anyway doc say her stomach Abit gassy and could be start of colic. Anyway we cannot be sure too. They also link all infant crying to colic. Doc prescribe me rid wind. If I know I just give a miss since I already got it. Really feel very affected by my younger girl action earlier on...

I also hope it's that bb hc but guess what when we took over again from helper she cry again.

Anyway doc say my girl should be eating 90ml every 3Hrly. He say 120ml is too much

My son is eating 120ml 2-3hr. If we give 90ml, he still want more n will cry like mad... I hope he is not over eating... I check his weight abt 5+kg...o_O

Kitkats maybe yr boy heavy that's why 120ml is ok. My girl only 4.8kg. They calculate using a formula but I forget ask. And if it's bm easier to digest. Actually if ur boy no vomit should b fine. I hope tonight my girl won't cry like yesterday. Or should I say I hope if she does cry let me the mummy be able to pacify and calm her down. Just fed her Antibotic need to eat 7days and friday need go back review hope the bcg area no worsen.

Kitkats maybe yr boy heavy that's why 120ml is ok. My girl only 4.8kg. They calculate using a formula but I forget ask. And if it's bm easier to digest. Actually if ur boy no vomit should b fine. I hope tonight my girl won't cry like yesterday. Or should I say I hope if she does cry let me the mummy be able to pacify and calm her down. Just fed her Antibotic need to eat 7days and friday need go back review hope the bcg area no worsen.

Sometime he does vomit some milk.. He is on fm...

I will weigh myself first then carry him n weight again.. That how I check his weight. Hee

Faith, how much is the clay mould u did at babyu?

I am also going to the pd later. Mine also cry like mad until I try many ways to hold her at a position to stop but no use also cry like mad again. Think she never poo for 5 days and colic like stomach not well the feeling. We adult stomach not well already feel so sick somemore for a baby sure cry like mad. The cry is very unusual for these few days too.
Buddy, at least you bring baby see doc for a peace of mind. Otherwise we really don't know what happen. I am going to kai clinic as they said the pd is very good. Forum all put they themselves see him when young and now is their baby seeing him. 30 years experience. So will go and give a try. Otherwise like this not right as in the cry.

Sometime he does vomit some milk.. He is on fm...

I will weigh myself first then carry him n weight again.. That how I check his weight. Hee

Faith, how much is the clay mould u did at babyu?
I bought the photo package at $99 and hands and feet mould printing at $100 with Baby U during August fair. If you buy at their studio, it's $200.

I went to polyclinic to chrck for Jaundice today. Her level is 198. Went up again. :(

She is more than 2 weeks already. The doc order for another panel blood test to rule out abnormality of liver. I am so worried...

Back