(2014) ivf mummies support group

So gd dolly lost all the weight. My tummy and thighs didn go down much that's why bottom cannot wear still. Still wearing maternity shorts. So demoralising. Pumping till nipples also pain the weight also didn go down.

Cheery starting the bb are sleepy but After 1st mth usually sometimes 3rd week they start crying more. My girls starting jaundice so sleep more too.

So gd dolly lost all the weight. My tummy and thighs didn go down much that's why bottom cannot wear still. Still wearing maternity shorts. So demoralising. Pumping till nipples also pain the weight also didn go down.

Cheery starting the bb are sleepy but After 1st mth usually sometimes 3rd week they start crying more. My girls starting jaundice so sleep more too.

Some mummy their weight can go down faster while some are slower I until nw still maintain the weight also nv really lose weight haha

Cherrywalnuts , I start my massage 3 weeks after csect. I Actually engage another ml cos mdm sue always busy n I no chance to try her prenatal massage at all.I have yet finish my current package, 4 more to go... may engage mdm sue if I have time after cl leaves bah.
Ooo I hear from other mummies tat best to do massage before 8 weeks after deliver. If after tat massage may not b tat effective liao..

My gal suddenly drink from 70ml to 100ml.

I need to work harder to pump more aldy. Now each pump, 3 to 4 hrly i can yield 150-160ml.. But i think i better drink more liquid and rest more if not cannot catch up. CL told me to jiayou. I had alot of frozen ebm but becos i need to travel for 3 dayz after bb shower, i am storing more to make sure bb hv enough supply.

I am 1 kg away from pregnancy weight. I can also wear bk my pants but my top looks heavy becos of breastfeeding.

Good mschar U are only how many days pp and U r yielding 160ml. I am one month plus pp also that range. I also bf but weight not going down much.

I read somewhere, new study shows that breastfeeding dun really helps to lose weight. But it definately helps with uterus shrinking..

My 1st preg didnt get as much milk supply. I think maybe 2nd preg, body knows whats needed better.

I read somewhere, new study shows that breastfeeding dun really helps to lose weight. But it definately helps with uterus shrinking..

My 1st preg didnt get as much milk supply. I think maybe 2nd preg, body knows whats needed better.

This is ur 2nd bb? Both also through Ivf ar

Cheery I actually engage mdm sue but what happen I suddenly bleed a lot so I have to cancel my booking and Monday going gynae to check what is happening.
Is one gash of blood after 5 weeks. Is this normal?

Lynn, i am not sure too need to check with dr. But i dun have much menses think mostly cleared during the op?

Mschar how long is ur pumping session?

Buddy, my dh bought yaolan for baby. Tonight trying and see how. Otherwise everyday American or Europe timing very jia lat for the whole family.
I also change formula to s26 giving it a try too.

I am so thinking to get one too but very space consuming the yaolan. U bought manual or motorise one? Very ex motor one. My girls yesterday night both cranky cry and cry and cry. Don't know Isit bring them out noon they don't like. Bought them nearby only less than 2hrs back.

Snow when did ur boy stop wearing mittens and booties? I want to stop soon but still scare they feel cold at night when sleeping under the ceiling fan or even aircon. My girls wear mittens keep clenching their fists till got smelly smell. Haha.

My tummy my thighs FAT! :(

Cheerywalnuts I feel so wasted bought so many breastfeeding top end up i no bf just pump for them haha. No chance to wear. How are u coping? Now if ur babies still sleep and wake to eat only U can pump more once they bigger by the weeks more difficult. Cool huh ur lochia so little mine think last around one month plus Abit. By the way your csec team that day a lot? Who is the master gynae who did the surgery for u?

Lynn, mb can train ur girl to recognise day n night by the light source in the room. let ur girl knows by the brightness during the day n darkness at night (pitch dark in the whole room) so she can sleep longer hours in the night n wake up more often during the day.

Iwantahealthybaby, mittens canstop from wk 6 n max to 2 months old cos need to let the babies know the feel of their 5 fingers. Dun exceed 2 months.. i not sure why my lochia so little isit due to the pain killers tt i still taking. Did u take them the one that requires to take after chewing a gastric tablet? My csec team is a group of doctors dunno who is the master gynae, i din count how many ppl but they very nice n assuring n anaesthetic team keep me inform abt the progress of the op n ask how m i feeling.. Babies out in less than 10 mins n close up op abt an hr. quite happy withoverall experience. I din manage to get to rent the pump during my stay as the nurses encourage me to latch on directly for both as they says i have milk for them to latch. Only start pumping 3-5 hourly full time when i reach home.. my supply is 70-150ml for 3-5 hrly pump. 6 pumping sessions per day. I m feeding them full bm during the day only feed them formula from the last night feeds to wee hours feed to last them longer from waking up too often at night.
Yap mb they are still being monitored on their jaundice level so are both sleepy.. How long for ur twinnes to discharge from jaundice check?
I m using avent natural bottles. My little ones reject medela teats when they first came home think the treats size too small they confuse as they have been latching on me or cup feed by nurses.

Last edited:
Yao lan got $79.90 to $129.90 all manual one depending on the design of the frame. The motor cost $159 to $179 just add on top on the yaolan.
Baby are getting very smart and cranky no longer the newborn. At night they want carry and walk around the house. Force baby to sleep she will cry cry. I tried to play with baby until like 12am so that she can sleep through the night. But play too much they become cranky and cry cry. Don't play whole night awake. Got to put down to bouncer I bounce until my hand tried.
The room dark dark my baby will keep on waking up and cry like mad. I am using night light.
At this stage really getting the heat. For mitten I also got the same problem. I took out and she pull her hair and stretches her face even I cut her nails already. So I still remain putting it on.
Yesterday after the yaolan finally my family can sleep. Throw her inside use motor and auto yao.
Now my girl also will not auto poo like when newborn. Must encourage her for the 'hmm. Hmm' then she poo. Omg.. Don't hmm she will not auto then become like got colic.
My tummy and tight are fat too :(

How do I charge the battery of medela freestyle? I bought it on Friday night and had been using it to pump without charging the 1st initial charging of 24 hours. I didn't read the instructions manual. Just read only. I was pumping halfway and the motor unit just went flat. Is it I just insert the battery in, switch on the power supply and it will start charging? Can I use the pump without inserting the battery? Is it like our hand phone, no battery inserted means cannot use?

Lynn, i also suddenly got alot of blood and clots coming out.. (sorry tmi). But i suspect is my CL gave me the pork trotter with vinegar. Cos ever since i had that, my stomach keep hving contraction...

I am ard 2 weeks post op. But before this aldy bleed much lesser, then 2 days ago suddenly back.

Cheery I actually engage mdm sue but what happen I suddenly bleed a lot so I have to cancel my booking and Monday going gynae to check what is happening.
Is one gash of blood after 5 weeks. Is this normal?
Lynn, i am not sure too need to check with dr. But i dun have much menses think mostly cleared during the op?

Mschar how long is ur pumping session?

I pump for 20min. I actually use slower speed. Cos if i go up to speed 5. Very painful. And moreover, when baby suckle is not so hard. So i try to mimick baby's speed and strength. I use speed 2 to 3. But mine is a old pump from last pregnancy. Medela also but dunno what model.

Mschar, has stopped 1 week ago which is my 1 month then suddenly this week gash of blood. Now got to put pad like menses. Don't know is menses or internal injure or what.

Mschar, oic i using medela pisa. The longest i pump for 1hr n the milk still flowing out on both sides so wondering if i shld increase speed. Usually i just pump to 30mins per session. I using speed 3 too. But if increase not comfortable too just tt dunno can pump tt long anot...

Faithfullyours the fs must charge before use and if u remove the batt U must recharge again. If not wrong I think cannot use without batt. Cannot remember too long no use.

Cheery very cool U just 1 week pp got 150ml already. My girls don't want latch :(

Mschar how the Gleneagles get back to U already?

I am so thinking to get one too but very space consuming the yaolan. U bought manual or motorise one? Very ex motor one. My girls yesterday night both cranky cry and cry and cry. Don't know Isit bring them out noon they don't like. Bought them nearby only less than 2hrs back.

Snow when did ur boy stop wearing mittens and booties? I want to stop soon but still scare they feel cold at night when sleeping under the ceiling fan or even aircon. My girls wear mittens keep clenching their fists till got smelly smell. Haha.

My tummy my thighs FAT! :(

Cheerywalnuts I feel so wasted bought so many breastfeeding top end up i no bf just pump for them haha. No chance to wear. How are u coping? Now if ur babies still sleep and wake to eat only U can pump more once they bigger by the weeks more difficult. Cool huh ur lochia so little mine think last around one month plus Abit. By the way your csec team that day a lot? Who is the master gynae who did the surgery for u?

I let my boy wear mitten throughout until end of 2nd mth then night time wear mitten n bootie until 3rd mth.
After that no more wear mitten to slp as for bootie wise night time I let my boy wear jumpsuit so no bootie involve. Even day time nw I also nv really let my boy wear any sock coz he keep on kick out so I just leave it liao

Iwantahealthybaby, i think cos i take oats daily n drink lots of fluids (red dates tea n Papaya fish soup twice). I requested for fenugreek from kk before discharge. Took 1 day dosage n stopped since cos wanted to pump fresh supply daily n clear. Cos i realise it will cause my breast to be engorged. Increase supply as the babies appetite increase.

Snow, my 1st is natural... then tried very long before going ivf for 2nd.

Ic we always was told that after the first bb come out, 2nd bb shld be very easily get preg, so I'm trying nw to see if I can get preg ma. But my menses haven come yet leh Duno good or bad

Iwantahealthybaby, i think cos i take oats daily n drink lots of fluids (red dates tea n Papaya fish soup twice). I requested for fenugreek from kk before discharge. Took 1 day dosage n stopped since cos wanted to pump fresh supply daily n clear. Cos i realise it will cause my breast to be engorged. Increase supply as the babies appetite increase.

I took 5 bottles of fenugreek n my supply still same no increase de lol I even ask doc tan to prescribe mi milk supply medicine I also took also like that haha

I took 5 bottles of fenugreek n my supply still same no increase de lol I even ask doc tan to prescribe mi milk supply medicine I also took also like that haha
Oic i just keep pumping at regular intervals n drinking 2litre of red dates per day plus 1 big bowl of soup during meals. I was given 3.. will try later when demand up

Cheery, i think if still flowing means hvnt clear. Mine by 15 to 20 min, aldy nothing. But if i hand express still hv. But i cant be bother. So i just stop at 20min.

IWAHB, yes they did. They took awhile to come bk. They told me they saw the video and the angle can really see my baby but can see the nurse. They hv since counsel her and got her to write a statement abt it. I just feedback to the manager to say that nurse in nursery needs to be caring and gentle. Not say cannot fast but cannot be rough cos babies cant complain like we adults. I brought my bb to pd when reviewing for jaundice. He says the unblical cord looks ok without infection. I then kinda relieve and not so angry. Was thinking aiya dun wanna cos the nurse her job also.. if i have made my point and complain. Then the rest is up to hospital and the nurse herself.

Had my girl's full month party yesterday. Was busy like mad. Luckily got a lot of help from friends. Yipee!

I took Domperidone and Fenugreek 3 times daily since I was discharged from KKH. My BM supply now highest ever yielded in a day is 392.5 ml and that was on 5th Dec. Also the day when I bought Medela Freestyle.

Yesterday my friend who is a midwife told me that I must pump every 3 hours and latch regularly, if not, by 3rd month, I'll have no BM. :(

I always pump 30mins the pre set pump setting. But now I start to lazy pump 20mins will try to stop. My milk after 10mins actually stop flowing already. But same if After that I hand express still can come out some. But I don't cause very tired like never ending pumping. I also got take genugreek initially but don't know got use anot and yes my boobs always feel engorged so I also stop. Sometimes I remember I eat usually one day two pills only don't know if it help lol. Cheery U using the handsfree bra too?

Mschar ok at least the hospital admit the nurse is indeed rough. If they deny I think u won't let matter rest.

Today I finally manage to get pet pet diapers. Shall try during noon time.

U mean total for the day yield close to 400ml or per pump session? Omg! It's the what good? Domperidone good? Must get from doc only? Actually I also worry just pumping alone won't last long but I don't know why some can exclusive pump very long and still get surplus.

U mean total for the day yield close to 400ml or per pump session? Omg! It's the what good? Domperidone good? Must get from doc only? Actually I also worry just pumping alone won't last long but I don't know why some can exclusive pump very long and still get surplus.

Dompridome muz get frm doc as for fenugreek muz take at least 9 pills a day

When I was in hospital the nurse gave me total 6 pills fenugreek only so when discharge I also follow suit but I think I feel very easily lumpy don't know Isit due to this so I actually stop eating.

Iwantahealthybaby, yes i use the simple wishes handsfree bra else very hard to pump. It's a must have for me as i feel the suction w/o the bra is not good n hands tired to hold long.
I dun dare take fenugreek after taking 1 pill 3 times last wed as felt my breast getting engorged. Have been massaging n clearing now ok le. I using medela pisa pump 45 mins per session. After each pump i feel hungry.. will drink a glass of red dates drink n a snack.

I requested from the dr to prescribe me fenugreek before discharge n the pharmacy issued me 3 bottles of greenlife fenugreek.

Iwahb, close to 400 ml for the whole day of pumping. Not per session. I also wish it's per session.

Lactation nurse in KKH wanted me to take Domperidone and Fenugreek. Domperidone is to trigger the hormones and send signal to the brain to produce more milk. It's faster according to the lactation nurse. Domperidone can also be used for preventing vomitting. Fenugreek's main ingredient is found in curry which the Indians use. It's slower. Because I didn't even have colostrum during my 3D2N in KKH, lactation nurse said it's better for me to take both but must be careful of engorgement. Sadly/luckily to say till date, I have not experienced any engorgement even if I don't pump for like 8 hours in the night because I usually sleep through the night without pumping.

I am taking 1 Domperidone tablet 3 times a day and 3 Fenugreek capsules 3 times a day since discharged from KKH. Also started taking fish oil supplements 2 weeks after delivery.

Using Medela Freestyle, I use their 2 mins massage and pump 20 mins straight at level 9.

Last edited:
Iwahb, close to 400 ml for the whole day of pumping. Not per session. I also wish it's per session.

Lactation nurse in KKH wanted me to take Domperidone and Fenugreek. Domperidone is to trigger the hormones and send signal to the brain to produce more milk. It's faster according to the lactation nurse. Domperidone can also be used for preventing vomitting. Fenugreek's main ingredient is found in curry which the Indians use. It's slower. Because I didn't even have colostrum during my 3D2N in KKH, lactation nurse said it's better for me to take both but must be careful of engorgement. Sadly/luckily to say till date, I have not experienced any engorgement even if I don't pump for like 8 hours in the night because I usually sleep through the night without pumping.

I am taking 1 Domperidone tablet 3 times a day and 3 Fenugreek capsules a day since discharged from KKH. Also started taking fish oil supplements 2 weeks after delivery.

Using Medela Freestyle, I use their 2 mins massage and pump 20 mins straight at level 9.
Fwah!!!! level 9 ah!!! me only at level 4 max. In fact when I start, need to do it at level 2 then slowly increase.

u power leh! my nips can't take it... and I don't even latch. just pumping at 4hrly interval. 3hrly pump, I really busy tahan. 4hrly more sane.

Ic. Maybe my next review with doc I shall ask her about dompierdone. The fs setting level 9 seriously very high. Not pain? Maybe u want lower cause heard the strength doesn't mean more power. Don't worry much cause u got direct latch so now supply low is temporary. Keep latching naturally supply will up. I and circle now at the epm there just pump and bottle feed. Circle i going crazy liao haha I am doing a 3 hrly cause my boobs will engorged. And my 3hrly I count is after each pumping session lol where people say is count from start of pumping session.

Huh...I even find level 9 not very strong. For Avent, I also use their highest level when pumping. Now I try to do 4 hourly pump after hearing what midwife friend said.

Have you all ever observed how many "outlets" do you have when you pump? I realise my left breast 3 "outlets" like 3 jets of milk while right side is only one.

Huh...I even find level 9 not very strong. For Avent, I also use their highest level when pumping. Now I try to do 4 hourly pump after hearing what midwife friend said.
My fs was given to me by a friend.
She finds it jot strong enough for her. eventually she bought S1 and it was ok.

Personally spectra power is more than Medela fs I find. Everytime I on my spectra I still bite my teeth cause super sensation (painful)

Faithfullyours U pump and latch I think also tired. U same as me my right side outlets also one only. Jet spray one! My right produce less always. Right also got around 3. The spraying effect doesn't last long for me. Usually less than 5min I think.

Bud how is ur 2nd yaolan night? Then the fm how? I also just change fm. Previously I bought enfamil the special diet one lactose intolerance for my babies then now I change to enfamil normal range will try them out. Think the special diet one not as full as the normal range so I hope change normal one their night sleeping can stretch longer. But if they really sensitive to lactose how we know? Any idea?

My yaolan ok she not cranky. But my baby keeps on want mummy mummy at night and anyone also don't want.
I am at gynae now to check for my sugar and also why I am bleeding.

Should I get a yaolan for my babies too. Wondering :( hope everything is fine with U. Today I feeling very tired don't know why this morning babies cry I just ignore feeling so guilty. Super tired and really don't know what to do (feed, diaper change) all.

Bud how is ur 2nd yaolan night? Then the fm how? I also just change fm. Previously I bought enfamil the special diet one lactose intolerance for my babies then now I change to enfamil normal range will try them out. Think the special diet one not as full as the normal range so I hope change normal one their night sleeping can stretch longer. But if they really sensitive to lactose how we know? Any idea?
If they are sensitive to lactose, will have diarrhoea.

Wooh ho. I confirm start my next cycle of menses already. My wound has heal. Now waiting for drawing of blood for the 2nd tube.
Hmm.. buddy you don't get first see until really cannot handle like this also cannot that also cannot, cry and cry only wants you to bounce them then you get.
Sigh anyone the babies only want mum at night at such a young age. Everyone carry she also don't want at night and only I carry then can. My mum she also don't want.
Buddy pet pet you buy what size. Think I now any diaper maybe I try size s.

Wooh ho. I confirm start my next cycle of menses already. My wound has heal. Now waiting for drawing of blood for the 2nd tube.
Hmm.. buddy you don't get first see until really cannot handle like this also cannot that also cannot, cry and cry only wants you to bounce them then you get.
Sigh anyone the babies only want mum at night at such a young age. Everyone carry she also don't want at night and only I carry then can. My mum she also don't want.
Buddy pet pet you buy what size. Think I now any diaper maybe I try size s.

Wow u so fast menses come liao ar mine until nw still haven come

Bud I buy size s hehe just nice only. Really yr menses so fast come wor? Anyway my wound still hurt normal walk and stand is ok but realise sometime when bb kick me when I carry will feel pain.

Faithfullyours so if cannot take lactose bb will diahorrea? Now I give them the special one so they won't be allergy to that? But Isit those special fm less fulling? I hope they don't need special one cause not only fm I as the mother must not take dairy too right? This few days one twin diahorrea don't know Isit due to my bm or just this few days watery stool.

Bud I buy size s hehe just nice only. Really yr menses so fast come wor? Anyway my wound still hurt normal walk and stand is ok but realise sometime when bb kick me when I carry will feel pain.

Faithfullyours so if cannot take lactose bb will diahorrea? Now I give them the special one so they won't be allergy to that? But Isit those special fm less fulling? I hope they don't need special one cause not only fm I as the mother must not take dairy too right? This few days one twin diahorrea don't know Isit due to my bm or just this few days watery stool.

Snow as I graduated from breastfeeding that's why my menses can come. Yeah tomorrow I am starting my massage with emma as manage to get her. Gynae did a v scan and check here and there to give me the greenlight for massage plus swimming haha. I miss my swimming so so much. Maybe I try jogging first as now menses. Then once my menses stop will go for pap smear and ject for cervical cancer the prevention.

Last edited:

Ladies want to check with you all. Your car seat is for infant only or can use until very big one? Then when baby sit on the seat is it 60° or sleeping position? I see my baby 60° like very xin ku.

Back