(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I went for my Oscar and harmony already. I did not go for genetic scan @ W15 since my result was low risk.

Detailed scan is to be done on W21 to check the development of organs.

hi babypom sorry for my many questions. so you are not doing the detailed scan with Thomson at W20 (usually sold as package with oscar) and going directly to Dr Ananda for the W21 detailed scan?

Anyone experience tightness at lower abdomen? Im hving this feeling quite often for past week and i wonder is it cramp or just tightening/ stretching... wat is the diff between cramps and tightening? Im actually quite confused!!

I also wonder is it because of my anxiety or sense of insecurity that make me so tense?? I can only wait till 2-3 wks more for my next scan.. it's taking forever!!!

yes I have this symptom as well but its not constantly.

Anyone experience tightness at lower abdomen? Im hving this feeling quite often for past week and i wonder is it cramp or just tightening/ stretching... wat is the diff between cramps and tightening? Im actually quite confused!!

I also wonder is it because of my anxiety or sense of insecurity that make me so tense?? I can only wait till 2-3 wks more for my next scan.. it's taking forever!!!
Me! I've got cramps that are painful than the usual cramps. When I walked or moved, I feel the pain from the stretch (like muscle pull). I called in to the clinic, they say nothing to be alarmed jus monitor can already.
After two days of painful cramps, my tummy suddenly up size liao, so it's really stretching to make room. Hahah. And i'm into my 17th weeks.

i wld puke even louder and even I dun feel like puking I still deliberately make lotsa loud puking noise. No happy call police lor... but puking at home is not a crime.

if the idiot say again, I do more.
I wanted to make more noise but jus nice my puke finished Liao...dun wanna hurt my throat cos of a brat!
Told my hubby when he came hm,he say next time he will go n knock door Liao.

Me Me! and I also can't differentiate between tightening and cramping. I just try to walk slower. And I am walking like a tortoise already. So now i am in snail mode!

Me! I've got cramps that are painful than the usual cramps. When I walked or moved, I feel the pain from the stretch (like muscle pull). I called in to the clinic, they say nothing to be alarmed jus monitor can already.
After two days of painful cramps, my tummy suddenly up size liao, so it's really stretching to make room. Hahah. And i'm into my 17th weeks.

I see.. kk thanks.. shall monitor again.. i think the feeling usually comes at the end of the day.. perhaps been sitting down for too long in office..

I love medela .. I used Pisa ... It's very good!!! Or freestyle also good .. But friends all think Pisa better. For me once I establish the flow and volume both works fantastic for me . Freestyle will be good for travel. The other time I recommend to one gf whose volume not bad , but using another brand. Told her to try rental first , after renting , she bought the Pisa as she says really good !
But ladies got to be persistent and discipline .

For me I will pump every 3 hr without fail. I dun latch . But every time I pump will be abt 15-30 mins .. Sometimes too engrossed in reading in forum forget to off .. Haha

Fluffy you used both? I bought my Pisa in april hopefully this time I can hv success in pumping. I used avent and ameda previously to no success.

Fluffy you used both? I bought my Pisa in april hopefully this time I can hv success in pumping. I used avent and ameda previously to no success.
Ya . I used both . But been using Pisa first to stabilize the volume . Then bought freestyle for convenient when outside .

Previously use the single electric pump ... I find it not good .

Sure Can. Just be discipline with the pumping . I even record the volume for the day .

Does preggy mummies attach moths more often?

Im like haunted by them Loh. They always visit me,and I'm the kinda tt believed moths r spirit of our passed family members. (Think my grandparents wanna see their great grandkid)

This happens to me too. One rested on my arms. I would like to think we are good so attractive to the moths.

hi babypom sorry for my many questions. so you are not doing the detailed scan with Thomson at W20 (usually sold as package with oscar) and going directly to Dr Ananda for the W21 detailed scan?

No worry abt question :)

Yes you are right. I will be skipping detailed scan @ TMC (I opt out) and go straight to Prof Ananda instead.

Just came back from Gyane.. Everything looks great as of now.. Additional medication, aspirin.. To prevent preeclampsia... Next visit is detail scan le.. Bb measure at 16 weeks... I told Gyane I don't want to know gender.. Haha... Den he like don't want to know gender ar...... I told him ya lo.. Do something different from previous pregnancies.. Anyway, also not buying any things till like 3rd tri so now know gender also no use... Gyane is like ya lo ya lo.. Haha..

Was told to go back if I feel anything not right.. Any slight spotting cuz I'm on aspirin now.. Any cramp anything... Slightest problem have to go back to him... Den he say anything not happy also come back.. Not happy with hubby also come back complain... Lol., den I laugh and said.. Wah like that I have to come back everyday leh... Hahahahahaha.... Den Gyane laugh and said i so naughty... Lol... Everyone also laugh sia... The nurses.. Keke..

As for lunch.. Yeah!! We have been talking about kuay chap right? And today I say I wanna eat old airport road kuay chap and here we are... Yeah!! Today Q very fast... Like less then 10mins ok le.. Had 2 small bowls of kuay... SHIOK!!!

Oh ya.. If u all go right.. There's a china shop selling GUo tie Xiao long bao.. Try it!! It very yummy and juicy.. One of the best I had from hawker!! Thumbs up!!
ImageUploadedByForum1401257671.206050.jpg

Last edited:
Just came back from Gyane.. Everything looks great as of now.. Additional medication, aspirin.. To prevent preeclampsia... Next visit is detail scan le.. Bb measure at 16 weeks... I told Gyane I don't want to know gender.. Haha... Den he like don't want to know gender ar...... I told him ya lo.. Do something different from previous pregnancies.. Anyway, also not buying any things till like 3rd tri so now know gender also no use... Gyane is like ya lo ya lo.. Haha..

Was told to go back if I feel anything not right.. Any slight spotting cuz I'm on aspirin now.. Any cramp anything... Slightest problem have to go back to him... Den he say anything not happy also come back.. Not happy with hubby also come back complain... Lol., den I laugh and said.. Wah like that I have to come back everyday leh... Hahahahahaha.... Den Gyane laugh and said i so naughty... Lol... Everyone also laugh sia... The nurses.. Keke..

As for lunch.. Yeah!! We have been talking about kuay chap right? And today I say I wanna eat old airport road kuay chap and here we are... Yeah!! Today Q very fast... Like less then 10mins ok le.. Had 2 small bowls of kuay... SHIOK!!!

Oh ya.. If u all go right.. There's a china shop selling GUo tie Xiao long bao.. Try it!! It very yummy and juicy.. One of the best I had from hawker!! Thumbs up!!
View attachment 298063
gd tt everything is going well! haha.. both u n ur gynae v funny~

agree on the china stall too! its on opp side from the kway chap stall rite? had it a few times b4, thot it was pretty gd for the price u pay as well.. usually when go wif my hubby, we jus get an additional plate of xlb or guo tie as a additional side to our meal.. hehe

Yes of course. Dun need to pay 2 sides mah. You had yr Oscar alrdy?

ya I just did it on Monday expecting the results to be in by Friday latest. But I dont think I will do Harmony.

I am taking your suggestion to go for the detailed scan directly with Dr Ananda

Last edited:
gd tt everything is going well! haha.. both u n ur gynae v funny~

agree on the china stall too! its on opp side from the kway chap stall rite? had it a few times b4, thot it was pretty gd for the price u pay as well.. usually when go wif my hubby, we jus get an additional plate of xlb or guo tie as a additional side to our meal.. hehe

My Gyane really very funny one.. Haha..

Ya opp the kuay chap... I love the GUo tie!!! Yummy!!!!

View attachment 298063
What time did u go? I went mon n tue 12pm not opened!!!

View attachment 298063

Yes Pooopi, 16w already, soon you'll have baby in your arms :) I'm eager to know gender leh though I'm also doing baby shopping in third trimester, have a bet with hubby lol 3 international buffets hahaha! I hope I win lol

I just saw my IVF doc this morning too, happiest consultation at NUH ever... Even happier than when they told me BFP go back immediately for jab & medications & see doc. Today discharged from IVF dept & doc says things look great so far, I can finish up my duphaston & stop medications. I told him I did OSCAR at TMC & seeing TMC gynae for delivery & he happily scanned for me, congratulated us & sent us on our way :) Yay! BTW today baby is sleeping in the perfect position for OSCAR lor but I'm not doing it today!

Yes Pooopi, 16w already, soon you'll have baby in your arms :) I'm eager to know gender leh though I'm also doing baby shopping in third trimester, have a bet with hubby lol 3 international buffets hahaha! I hope I win lol

I just saw my IVF doc this morning too, happiest consultation at NUH ever... Even happier than when they told me BFP go back immediately for jab & medications & see doc. Today discharged from IVF dept & doc says things look great so far, I can finish up my duphaston & stop medications. I told him I did OSCAR at TMC & seeing TMC gynae for delivery & he happily scanned for me, congratulated us & sent us on our way :) Yay! BTW today baby is sleeping in the perfect position for OSCAR lor but I'm not doing it today!

Haha... I had a feel she's a girl la.. But hub say boy cuz my face chui... Lol..

Every week is a milestone for me lo...

Haha... I had a feel she's a girl la.. But hub say boy cuz my face chui... Lol..

I think not true about the chui face la. Both pregnancies my face also chui. Lol! And symptoms also diff. When preg with my son it was so easy, no ms etc etc. This one vomit after every meal during the first trimester.

I think not true about the chui face la. Both pregnancies my face also chui. Lol! And symptoms also diff. When preg with my son it was so easy, no ms etc etc. This one vomit after every meal during the first trimester.

I dunno if it's opp the fish soup. But it's on the 2nd floor. Super long Q. Sells duck rice also.

Oh... Like that not that one.. Next time I try the last row.. Opp got sell
Dumplings and fish soup one... Near the crayfish hor fun there.. Got a kuay chap...

Haha... I thk my face all chui for pregnancy but this time even. Chui.. Lol

Hello everybody, I would like to ask if anybody has good contact for TCM doc for preggy. I convinced thru ivf and am now 14 weeks, started bleeding since week 10, was admitted and till date still on hospitalisation leave. The spotting never stop till date. Apparently according to scan, I have multiple bleed sites and my doc said I am already max on progesterone, weekly jab and orally 3 times a day, the rest is up to my body. My friend asked me to see TCM cos mayb my body too weak and strained carrying twins but I have no contacts at all. Those I know are usually very good with fertility issues but not sure if they can help with my situation. Appreciate if anyone could provide some advise.

Hello everybody, I would like to ask if anybody has good contact for TCM doc for preggy. I convinced thru ivf and am now 14 weeks, started bleeding since week 10, was admitted and till date still on hospitalisation leave. The spotting never stop till date. :( Apparently according to scan, I have multiple bleed sites and my doc said I am already max on progesterone, weekly jab and orally 3 times a day, the rest is up to my body. My friend asked me to see TCM cos mayb my body too weak and strained carrying twins but I have no contacts at all. Those I know are usually very good with fertility issues but not sure if they can help with my situation. Appreciate if anyone could provide some advise.

Hello everybody, I would like to ask if anybody has good contact for TCM doc for preggy. I convinced thru ivf and am now 14 weeks, started bleeding since week 10, was admitted and till date still on hospitalisation leave. The spotting never stop till date. Apparently according to scan, I have multiple bleed sites and my doc said I am already max on progesterone, weekly jab and orally 3 times a day, the rest is up to my body. My friend asked me to see TCM cos mayb my body too weak and strained carrying twins but I have no contacts at all. Those I know are usually very good with fertility issues but not sure if they can help with my situation. Appreciate if anyone could provide some advise.

I don't think it's a good idea to combine both western and Chinese medicine.. U might wanna take chicken essence..

Make ur own.. Use black chicken.. TCM usually tell u that for an tai...

I don't think it's a good idea to combine both western and Chinese medicine.. U might wanna take chicken essence..

Make ur own.. Use black chicken.. TCM usually tell u that for an tai...

Thank u. Ya maybe I should start pui via food. I really hope the spotting will stop as the doc said as long as there is bleeding, there is risk of miscarriage even in 2nd trimester. We freaked out.

Thank u. Ya maybe I should start pui via food. I really hope the spotting will stop as the doc said as long as there is bleeding, there is risk of miscarriage even in 2nd trimester. We freaked out.

Then maybe you should avoid those liang food altogether... Tau Huey... Birds nest... Coconut etc etc

Is it from ASOS branding? Taking reference from my friend I should get size 8.

Wah Lao.. Size 8!!!!! I'm double ur size lo!!!!

Anyway, just now weight.. I lost 1kg... Haha.. First time in pregnancy I lost weight lo.. Cuz if the LS these few days.... Haha....

Hmm.. Some pple just tend to spot and blood thru out the whole pregnancy de lo... But to be on the safe side.. Think u can start doing ur chicken essence and bed rest more lo...

Ya . I used both . But been using Pisa first to stabilize the volume . Then bought freestyle for convenient when outside .

Previously use the single electric pump ... I find it not good .

Sure Can. Just be discipline with the pumping . I even record the volume for the day .
Same I oso record my daily output.

View attachment 298063
Drooling

Back