(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I saw cheap medical stethoscope like $20. Portable heartbeat u/s device is about > $100. And not very certain if it's truly safe. I saw one by Luvion. Looks decent.
A friend bought the device dont know what brand and reviewed it's not easy to detect.

I think stethoscope also difficult to detect before 20 weeks. Haha so since both are difficult to detect and stethoscope will not be harmful,hubby prefers the cheaper version.

I saw cheap medical stethoscope like $20. Portable heartbeat u/s device is about > $100. And not very certain if it's truly safe. I saw one by Luvion. Looks decent.
A friend bought the device dont know what brand and reviewed it's not easy to detect.

I think stethoscope also difficult to detect before 20 weeks. Haha so since both are difficult to detect and stethoscope will not be harmful,hubby prefers the cheaper version.

The portable u/s I think is call a Doppler? Which my doc advice dun use.. It's not safe for the fetus.. And hb not 100% detectable..

I read online also advice dun use a Doppler... The radiation towards the fetus will cause birth defects if use too frequent leh..

my next appointmnet with gynae is 6 weeks later ...
So long.... :(
Now i am week 13.. today just start fish oil.
thinking to drink the maternal milk too... i am lack of calcium.. so must drink a lot ..

Good morning ...

Wake up so early again . Going to Taka soon lol ... Even my children also haven't wake up..

Karen , how are you feeling now ? Better? Managed to get any doc advise ?
Hi fluffy. Drama during weekend. Cant stand the pain on sunday so gt hubby to drive me dwn to thomson 24hrs clinic in morn. They want to call my gynae or the staff bk to scan. If call my gynae will be 200++ or more n call the staff bk for scan duno 90++ or more.
Then they told me doc is normal gp n bla bla so i told them i suspect uti so y dun we check first n see hw as my right lower abdnominal really very pain. Walk pain, lay dwn bed dun move oso pain. End up urine result said gt prob w urine test but nv tell me wat prob n doc advise me to admit.
Then i ask doc issit uti he said plus minus as urine gt abit blood trace but cannt cfm. Sigh!
Conclusion : i did nt admit as they cant gv me an ans n i find its nt really emergency to be admitted n call my gynae to waste the money as i gt no bleeding n spotting so i feel safe.
Went to my gynae yest morn. Urine test normal. Oscar scan report back all very gd n well. Gynae scanned again yest to check the pain n say its my fybroid that cause the pain so just eat painkiller n hopefully 1-2 weeks the pain will subside n recover.
Thanks all for the love n concern.

I'm still tired and sian sian .. Jus finish changing bed sheets and mopping floor I feel like I run marathon like that .. Sianz .. Anyone has random discharge charge a little bit of yellow when u wipe ? I sometimes have sometimes don have .. No pain no urine problem no itch no smell .. Any need to be concern?
I have n asked my gynae n she said its normal n safe. Just keep it clean ok le.

Hi fluffy. Drama during weekend. Cant stand the pain on sunday so gt hubby to drive me dwn to thomson 24hrs clinic in morn. They want to call my gynae or the staff bk to scan. If call my gynae will be 200++ or more n call the staff bk for scan duno 90++ or more.
Then they told me doc is normal gp n bla bla so i told them i suspect uti so y dun we check first n see hw as my right lower abdnominal really very pain. Walk pain, lay dwn bed dun move oso pain. End up urine result said gt prob w urine test but nv tell me wat prob n doc advise me to admit.
Then i ask doc issit uti he said plus minus as urine gt abit blood trace but cannt cfm. Sigh!
Conclusion : i did nt admit as they cant gv me an ans n i find its nt really emergency to be admitted n call my gynae to waste the money as i gt no bleeding n spotting so i feel safe.
Went to my gynae yest morn. Urine test normal. Oscar scan report back all very gd n well. Gynae scanned again yest to check the pain n say its my fybroid that cause the pain so just eat painkiller n hopefully 1-2 weeks the pain will subside n recover.
Glad to hear that . At least now you know the problem ... Must really rest well to recover ya . So many days did not hear from you ...

The portable u/s I think is call a Doppler? Which my doc advice dun use.. It's not safe for the fetus.. And hb not 100% detectable..

I read online also advice dun use a Doppler... The radiation towards the fetus will cause birth defects if use too frequent leh..
Aiyah.. No choice then have to wait for 4 weeks everytime to make sure baby is okay. Coz I'm losing most of the pregnancy symptoms as I move to second trimester and I dun feel any flutters yet. My only obvious symptom is my disappearing waistline. Hee

Karen~ glad you and baby are fine! The frustrating about it all is docs always say they not sure why, not sure this not sure that... Rest well, try to eat & stay happy! :)

Aiyah.. No choice then have to wait for 4 weeks everytime to make sure baby is okay. Coz I'm losing most of the pregnancy symptoms as I move to second trimester and I dun feel any flutters yet. My only obvious symptom is my disappearing waistline. Hee
YES! waiting 4 wks is always such a loooooong time.. den being kancheong spider not making it better either~ but jus enjoy the process ba

Anyone here going for additional scans / test on top of the Oscar scan? I just made appointment for the 15 week scan with Prof Ananda

Me... I just called 30 minutes ago to make appointment with Dr Ananda... my hubby sure will say I'm hopeless... Do we need to bring OSCAR results down? I dun have the report yet, gynae visit is after Dr Ananda appointment...

Me... I just called 30 minutes ago to make appointment with Dr Ananda... my hubby sure will say I'm hopeless... Do we need to bring OSCAR results down? I dun have the report yet, gynae visit is after Dr Ananda appointment...

I was told to bring the report down but they only will send the report to my gynae directly... so I got to pay again to see gynae. Pay and Pay... hahaha

I nv go for any extra tests... If there's no family history or you are not in the high risk group... I don't think they are necessary ba

What would u do if u were throwing up in ur toilet n ur neighbour's kid shouted from his hse "stop doing that" (as in making the vomiting sound).

divineparast: 7129986 said:
babypom you went to Dr Ananda already? How was the result and how is the experience of scanning?

My detailed scan schedule in july.

I went to him for my #1 and experience was good. So going back to him again for #2

Btw I've received my asos order :) Previously someone was asking to post sizing review once I receive the order, I ordered size 12 in maternity range. All 4 dresses fit ok with some allowance for growth & swell lol Nowhere is too tight-fitting as I'm not going for that look, I want something comfy with room to breathe lol If I had ordered size 10 I believe the boobs might be tight... for reference I'm 58 kg, 1.6m.

What would u do if u were throwing up in ur toilet n ur neighbour's kid shouted from his hse "stop doing that" (as in making the vomiting sound).

I would ignore and go about my own business... Rude kid can go stuff himself for all I care... :\ are you okay though after puking it out?

Btw I've received my asos order :) Previously someone was asking to post sizing review once I receive the order, I ordered size 12 in maternity range. All 4 dresses fit ok with some allowance for growth & swell lol Nowhere is too tight-fitting as I'm not going for that look, I want something comfy with room to breathe lol If I had ordered size 10 I believe the boobs might be tight... for reference I'm 58 kg, 1.6m.
That's great. Now u can fang xin to order more

My detailed scan schedule in july.

I went to him for my #1 and experience was good. So going back to him again for #2

hi babypom you mean that you didn't go for oscar and just did the scan with dr ananda? I was told his scan was for before 15 weeks - whats the difference between that and your detailed scan? Did you go for the 15th week scan

I would ignore and go about my own business... Rude kid can go stuff himself for all I care... :\ are you okay though after puking it out?
Yup I oso ignored but if he does that again I think I will shout back. Haha.
yeah better after throwing up. Tot my ms stopped after yest nothing happened but apparently it din.

yeah better after throwing up. Tot my ms stopped after yest nothing happened but apparently it din.

I don't have morning sickness but I have motion sickness. I will vomit without fail after i take transport. ~_~

I don't have morning sickness but I have motion sickness. I will vomit without fail after i take transport. ~_~
Mine doesnt happen after breakfast but always after lunch, teabreak n dinner. And I m starting to feel bloated after lunch till evening like my tummy is gonna burst!

Lol shout back definitely! I'm a short fuse, sure will shout back if he catches me at a bad timing... eg when I'm sick with ms! Actually this thing quite pantung one... I also yaya thought I totally no symptoms at all, then at 13w suddenly taste metallic in mouth every minute of the day wth... shall not too fast say I never vomit in case tomorrow start liao...

Mine doesnt happen after breakfast but always after lunch, teabreak n dinner. And I m starting to feel bloated after lunch till evening like my tummy is gonna burst!

Yea I vomit so much until I am worried if the baby is growing well. My first one I gained 17kg in total. This one I barely gain 3kg in 4 months ~_~

Lol shout back definitely! I'm a short fuse, sure will shout back if he catches me at a bad timing... eg when I'm sick with ms! Actually this thing quite pantung one... I also yaya thought I totally no symptoms at all, then at 13w suddenly taste metallic in mouth every minute of the day wth... shall not too fast say I never vomit in case tomorrow start liao...
I tot quiet quiet type out will not pantang...who knows...still cannot escape

[QU OTE="brnca, post: 7130616, member: 151820"]ASOS got sale now. 25%... If u r 8/10 then u can consider those normal dresses :D[/QUOTE]

Ya I have a few of their dresses. Sometiems got even better. So I just wait. I want to buy maternity one. Maybe 2more mths then buy. Hope I can still fit in my current dresses b

hi babypom you mean that you didn't go for oscar and just did the scan with dr ananda? I was told his scan was for before 15 weeks - whats the difference between that and your detailed scan? Did you go for the 15th week scan

I went for my Oscar and harmony already. I did not go for genetic scan @ W15 since my result was low risk.

Detailed scan is to be done on W21 to check the development of organs.

Is the length just nice? I m wondering what size to order too

[QU OTE="brnca, post: 7130616, member: 151820"]ASOS got sale now. 25%... If u r 8/10 then u can consider those normal dresses :D

Ya I have a few of their dresses. Sometiems got even better. So I just wait. I want to buy maternity one. Maybe 2more mths then buy. Hope I can still fit in my current dresses b[/QUOTE]

That was (wasssss) my plan too until I went clicking around... Itchy fingers you know... :p I'm looking seeing around for any red or pink nice ones for my hubby's grandma birthday in July/Aug :)

Is the length just nice? I m wondering what size to order too

I find just nice, slightly at knees to below knees but once tummy starts showing, it will lift up and be above knee de... So buy dress cannot be too short for maternity~ If I'm smaller at my chest I'll take size 10, 12 is slightly loose for now but I guess I'll catch up in the months to come haha. My mum looks at the sizing chart and advises me to go by how the chest fits first, hope this helps~

Ya I have a few of their dresses. Sometiems got even better. So I just wait. I want to buy maternity one. Maybe 2more mths then buy. Hope I can still fit in my current dresses b

That was (wasssss) my plan too until I went clicking around... Itchy fingers you know... :p I'm looking seeing around for any red or pink nice ones for my hubby's grandma birthday in July/Aug :)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... I still can fit my dresses and I bought those swing dresses fr
Mango which can fit through till I have birth last year...

Anyone experience tightness at lower abdomen? Im hving this feeling quite often for past week and i wonder is it cramp or just tightening/ stretching... wat is the diff between cramps and tightening? Im actually quite confused!!

I also wonder is it because of my anxiety or sense of insecurity that make me so tense?? I can only wait till 2-3 wks more for my next scan.. it's taking forever!!!

Back