(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hmmm, for me, it is desperate attempt. Doing anything to help ttc-ing. Mine is ivf beanie, with the help of tcm.

Every week I will go see tcm doc for review. It is always assuring to hear if pulse getting bad or getting better, esp during ivf journey. At least she responds to my sms and calls. Anything I will straight away reach her. Kkh don't have that kind of service.
least you know ur tcm is taking good care of you and beanie, like a double protection. that's good! I read that some doc also encourage their patient to seek tcm help.

least you know ur tcm is taking good care of you and beanie, like a double protection. that's good! I read that some doc also encourage their patient to seek tcm help.
Yah, cannot imagine if I didn't have her thru out the journey. Good to just supplement and it is customised to 安胎 according to your body. Not the off the shelves type of herbs like 十三太保.

circle, u 10 weeks now, keep fighting! coming to 2nd trim liao! and I believe most of us also fast approaching 2nd trim too!!!! woohoo! anyone belly started to show a little? mine I think start to show a teeny wee bit. if I wear my tees or loose clothes, maybe not obvious but i suspect if i wear those clingy ones, might raise some suspicions else, pple might just tot i had a beer belly, ha!

still not to the extent where in mrt or buses pple will offer seat to me la... i also cannot expect others to do so, since we all pay same fares, i also nothing special, just preggy not handicapped so if pple dun offered seat to me in later stage, i cannot be pissed or wat.

circle, u 10 weeks now, keep fighting! coming to 2nd trim liao! and I believe most of us also fast approaching 2nd trim too!!!! woohoo! anyone belly started to show a little? mine I think start to show a teeny wee bit. if I wear my tees or loose clothes, maybe not obvious but i suspect if i wear those clingy ones, might raise some suspicions else, pple might just tot i had a beer belly, ha!
Hoping 2nd trimester will come soon! Then can mahjong liaoz!!!!

Today me super feeling pukey. Just one of the bad bad days. Couldn't stand the smell of cooking. And it all started. Until now still super jialat.

my gynae nurse called me and tell me they have a sat slot for me, so I am able to see my gynae next sat morning instead of the 12th of May. I cant wait, seems like a long time since I last seen baby. I prayed baby's growth all normal and good... and a steady heartbeat too.... guess I will be on tentererhooks (as usual) for the coming week till gynae visit....

my gynae nurse called me and tell me they have a sat slot for me, so I am able to see my gynae next sat morning instead of the 12th of May. I cant wait, seems like a long time since I last seen baby. I prayed baby's growth all normal and good... and a steady heartbeat too.... guess I will be on tentererhooks (as usual) for the coming week till gynae visit....
Don't worry beanie will be doing well. My appt is 12 may. This week past quite quickly with labour day. I also can't wait to see beanie again. My hubby has been holding on to the ultrasound pic every day. Hahaha

actually wanted to go shopping today with my gf but I think of the crowds outside, sianz... end up nua-ing at home... like loser

circle, before this pukey session, u dun have any onset of morn sickness?
Got.. week 10 was the worst. Last 2 days better. But I can't stand cooking smell. At home, I can switch on aircon and hide in master room far far away. But today at mil house, had to smell cooking for about half hour and can't hide away. The feeling felt so 'helpless'. Until now still nausea and wanna puke. Eat how much sour plum or sweets also cannot rid the feeling.

very fast de! +You!!

Got.. week 10 was the worst. Last 2 days better. But I can't stand cooking smell. At home, I can switch on aircon and hide in master room far far away. But today at mil house, had to smell cooking for about half hour and can't hide away. The feeling felt so 'helpless'. Until now still nausea and wanna puke. Eat how much sour plum or sweets also cannot rid the feeling.
Eh not to scare you hor, I'm 13weeks tomorrow but the nausea's still there lei! So Sian.. I also cannot Tahan those strong smells from cooking.. of course different people different symptoms.. hope yours go away after first trimester yeah!

wld it be better if u puke it all out? I can understand (not that I have any la..) but I suffered frm car motion sickness very easily, and I read that the ms feeling sometimes is like car motion sickness. I feel better if I puke when I get that.

try ginger slices? or ginger ale?

I bought bra extenders fr Qoo10, buy 2 get 1 free. Each one $2.50 only, got the 3rows 3hooks type for my marks n spencers bras. Feel much better after extending! :)

ok.. going to sound very sua-hu.... but wat is bra extender? what 3 rows n hooks? I blur blur...

is it these?
th

Me trying not to puke. Cos I am a cramper. Every day also cramp. Sneeze or cough make cramp worse. So I will try to hold it in.

Hahaha just now my hubby trying to make lunch for me. Then got 2 eggs left I bought abt 3-4weeks back. He cook fresh ones for me. So he ask if he can eat those eggs. Then lousy don't dare to smell if the eggs are spoiled. The moment I smell I rush to toilet and puke out my lunch Liao. My nausea actually better again already :) haha so happy. But if I don't eat or hungry I will feel nausea. So now beanie will remind me it's time to eat! Hahaha

Hahaha just now my hubby trying to make lunch for me. Then got 2 eggs left I bought abt 3-4weeks back. He cook fresh ones for me. So he ask if he can eat those eggs. Then lousy don't dare to smell if the eggs are spoiled. The moment I smell I rush to toilet and puke out my lunch Liao. My nausea actually better again already :) haha so happy. But if I don't eat or hungry I will feel nausea. So now beanie will remind me it's time to eat! Hahaha

You can place in water to test the freshness.. fresh eggs will sink in water..

Hahahaa I have been cooking for so long and I didn't know that. Make sense if it's rotten they will release some gas that make them float. Haha thanks for the tip!

read somewhere before.. lols.. but keep in fridge to maximize freshness?

I keep my eggs for quite long leh...a few weeks and even two months. They still taste ok ley...

My house de eggs finish really soon! I eat at least 1 or 2 daily!

Me also nv care wan....just drink and eat whatever I like.. Anyway I tried for few months then bingo lol... IvF very ex.. I tried a lot of way.. Cough syrup and green tea before O! Haha

Nv go eu Ren sheng.. My Mil bring me there wan..

No choice she try for 6 yrs no news at all.
First IVF successful now baby is 1 yr plus now try Again also successful lucky Loh.
IVF not easy need a period of daily jab by herself very scary Loh.
Yah, cannot imagine if I didn't have her thru out the journey. Good to just supplement and it is customised to 安胎 according to your body. Not the off the shelves type of herbs like 十三太保.

So now can go see TCM to bu or must wait until give birth then can go bu?

very fast de! +You!!

Eh not to scare you hor, I'm 13weeks tomorrow but the nausea's still there lei! So Sian.. I also cannot Tahan those strong smells from cooking.. of course different people different symptoms.. hope yours go away after first trimester yeah!

Today my tummy got wind till damn jialet keep want to go poop but only wind and gastric cramp .
But MS like suddenly okie. Funny.
I read online they say will hve a lot of wind... How to get rid of it huh?

Today my tummy got wind till damn jialet keep want to go poop but only wind and gastric cramp .
But MS like suddenly okie. Funny.
I read online they say will hve a lot of wind... How to get rid of it huh?

Some say till 20 week lehx.. But really hope Ms will go off and let us enjoy our pregnancy..

No choice she try for 6 yrs no news at all.
First IVF successful now baby is 1 yr plus now try Again also successful lucky Loh.
IVF not easy need a period of daily jab by herself very scary Loh.

So now can go see TCM to bu or must wait until give birth then can go bu?
I have been tcm all along. So has been bu-ing all the way from pre - conception to conception to preggy. But some say best not to eat tcm during first trimester.

See which school u are more comfy with. For me, beanie started in a tcm - assisted envt and I just continue.

Snowy, if u r okok now, no spotting nothing serious, then I guess u dun go tcm unless theres one u used to go while u were ttc-ing, the tcm doc has ur record n knew ur body condition, then perhaps u may like to go back to the tcm doc.

for me, I will seek tcm aft confinement. Coz I wasn't seeing any before preggy so dun dare to see one while preggy n also I am currently on western medication, I am afraid Chinese n western med might clash

Snowy, if u r okok now, no spotting nothing serious, then I guess u dun go tcm unless theres one u used to go while u were ttc-ing, the tcm doc has ur record n knew ur body condition, then perhaps u may like to go back to the tcm doc.

for me, I will seek tcm aft confinement. Coz I wasn't seeing any before preggy so dun dare to see one while preggy n also I am currently on western medication, I am afraid Chinese n western med might clash

Oh I nv really see any TcM for baby issues, conceived naturally.
Okie so I go see after confinmemt ma.
Hope no more spotting cos 2 days no Duphaston Liao......
But a lot of wind cramp keep wanna fart very irritating.

I have been tcm all along. So has been bu-ing all the way from pre - conception to conception to preggy. But some say best not to eat tcm during first trimester.

See which school u are more comfy with. For me, beanie started in a tcm - assisted envt and I just continue.

Okie tks.

anyone here drinks red date tea - how often do you drink? I made it for myself today and also added wolfberries. Seems too sweet I shall half the amount of red dates in my next round. In the end I added hot water to it.

Also, anyone here will be travelling? I will be travelling in about 2 weeks time and by then 11 weeks. Any tips for me to take note of when travelling?

I
anyone here drinks red date tea - how often do you drink? I made it for myself today and also added wolfberries. Seems too sweet I shall half the amount of red dates in my next round. In the end I added hot water to it.

Also, anyone here will be travelling? I will be travelling in about 2 weeks time and by then 11 weeks. Any tips for me to take note of when travelling?

I drink it when I feel like drinking ya haha

I drink when my mum or hubby made for me keke. Think it's okay to drink often. For a period of time I drink daily. Then stopped. Mum is doing confinement so didn't look around. But I hear it's very pack. I didn't know horse year is a good year to get preggie.

Second sloshy's comment..

don't tire yourself out, eat food from reliable sources and enjoy yourself!

Some say till 20 week lehx.. But really hope Ms will go off and let us enjoy our pregnancy..

My sil hugged the toilet bowl for her entire pregnancy.. I pray for otherwise for all mummies!

Divineparadise,

I travelling in 2 week times to Aust. Haven try travelling when I'm pregnant with no 1. I planned this in feb and not knowing I'm pregnant. Hahaha.

Just be careful in what we eat and don't walk or tired urself too much. Mine is a free n easy trip so I can plan my own schedule.

Circle circle,

I'm a ivf member too for no1. First try got it . Last year try my 2nd ivf but failed. This time god blessed pregnant naturally. Never thought that I can conceive naturally that y I only know know when I'm pregnant at week 7. Not a plan for n expected pregancy.

Sometimes surprise will just come knocking on ur door.

Morning ladies! Refused to wake up to work today. Hahaha but I still did :) TGIF!
A few more hours to a great weekend. May those with ms start to feel better. Esp for those who have entered 2nd trim and for the rest of us who are approaching 2nd trim. Those who doesn't have ms, may u continue stay this way and enjoy pregnancy! So exciting!

Good morning dear mommies ! How are you n beanie doing?

Beanie made me wake up today instantly with no fuss after sensing daddy came back early from work >.< lol...i usually wake up in d afternoons but today was entirely unexpected. Woke up early wide awake n with intend to start my day n found my dh in d room. Was missing him for a week now since we were living apart.

I'm gonna spend d rest of d weekend with dh. I find tat my ms sometimes related to d situation. When I'm,alone, I feel very sick. Dh nearby, no ms n no sickly feeling lor.....i wonder if beanie got anything to do with dis....hmmmm....nice to think like tat tho :D

nvm, 4 hours to weekend. maybe some of u on leave then even happier! super long weekend!

sunday morning I got to wake up early for a short morning work activity. damm sian!

Me too !! Super tired ... My legs feel so tired but cannot massage until 5 months :( my back also ache ..

Yes, the legs~~~~~

nvm, 4 hours to weekend. maybe some of u on leave then even happier! super long weekend!

sunday morning I got to wake up early for a short morning work activity. damm sian!

2 more hours to go for me! Endure endure~~ but I really buey tahan, make one cup of Japanese tea mixed with roasted brown rice (tea bag) to perk me up -.-

Hii ladies...
So long no come in. Been sick again. Lol.
But recovering le. Went for my Oscar scan on wed. Little one growing well.. finally c my little one after 4wks wait.
Now waiting for my Oscar results. Hope everything will b ok.

Back