(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

pumps I dunno.. like risky, coz I got no confidence in myself, dunno I will hve milk to pump out or not... hubs say get manual try try if got then go for electric ones...

H&M sounds good, thanks Peanuts!

ahahha u must buy over more than 125usd. then u must only select sold and shipped by amazon then can get free shipping and no more handling cost.

Ya sometimes I do worry abt warranty also. I always buy cookware and bakeware so not so bad.

so actually very worth it hahaha I love amazon. some items cannot enjoy free shipping. then I will calculate buy in sg more worth it or buy overseas plus shipping more worth it. weigh pros and cons also.

I think for prams I think shd be okay lah. hahah

coz my mom dun hve much breast milk for us so both my sis n I all FM babies.. I lagi happening, FM halfway cannot, then hve to switch to soya

wah soya! very cool leh. I also FM baby. coz my mum says I refused to suck ahahahah no matter what and how she tries I just don't like. lol terrible hor. stubborn baby.

Ya some babies may be allergy to cow milk so need to keep trying till get the right one.

For breast feeding, first few days very little only. Must keep latching and pump to increase the supply. Is like demand and supply thingy. Not easy task and tiring as you need to latch or pump very 3 hours

yeah.. e used to be off the rack choco snack addict.. its like my comfort food.. aft preggy I detest all sweet stuffs n prefer those salty spicy savory ones more..... esp spicy n sour, like tom yum

Hey mummies.. Not sure if some of you encounter this. For those who have been spotting.. Does your spotting come when you walk too long? And after walking for some times.. U feel crampy? Cramp after walking for long time usually on 3rd trimester. So I bit worry..

I'm doing at tmc also.. 930am lo.. Sibei shag... Have to reach earlier to go Gyane clinic to get the form.. Very sian.. Plus still have to pay extras lo.. Also not I wan sat de... Cuz no more slot Liao....
haha...at least u got appt...i need to walk in...ask to come very early so tat Im there as d first person or at least can adjust some time to make time for me in between...

Hey mummies.. Not sure if some of you encounter this. For those who have been spotting.. Does your spotting come when you walk too long? And after walking for some times.. U feel crampy? Cramp after walking for long time usually on 3rd trimester. So I bit worry..
Me is a spotter and cramper. Everyday also cramp.. take car to nearby mall buy things come back then cramp more. Take cab to mil for dinner then cramp more.

Take cab to kkh for blood test, then take cab to tcm doc for review and take cab to aunt house to visit her. very little walking, sit around and wait then spot already.

Seen kkh 24hr clinic doc, my kkh gyne and even a private gynae. All says it is usual. Just got to rest more and walk less. If see red then come for jab. Haiz...

I just drank a glass of Florida's natural orange juice most pulp. Its not acidic like the other P brand...good for easing nausea...better than yakult...

Me is a spotter and cramper. Everyday also cramp.. take car to nearby mall buy things come back then cramp more. Take cab to mil for dinner then cramp more.

Take cab to kkh for blood test, then take cab to tcm doc for review and take cab to aunt house to visit her. very little walking, sit around and wait then spot already.

Seen kkh 24hr clinic doc, my kkh gyne and even a private gynae. All says it is usual. Just got to rest more and walk less. If see red then come for jab. Haiz...

Like this very sian lehx!!!!! Me also like this now. Today walk a bit more.. Came back home I see some brown spotting..

Touch wood. My spotting stopped for a week already. It's not due to me walking or stand too long. Last week erm due to work I even carry some heavy stuff and crawl around in the floor to pack work stuff. Ok. I will still have crampy feeling but no more spotting.

Now is having those creamy and very dark yellowish cm. maybe reaching the stage to have more cm.

I walk a fair bit everyday. Cox my office to go toilet I have to climb down a fleet of stairs. So everyday walk up and down for toilet.

Ya. Touch wood touch wood.. I must be more pang dang now. Last week told everyone my MS like better.. Now It came back and at it peak now.. -_-

Now sure if the cramp is good for us as the uterus is expanding but quite uncomfortable especially when I walk a lot..

Yes, I am totally sianz. Even scared to go out unnecessarily. Best position is to lie in bed. My cramps are all sorts. Can be sharp targeted pain. Can be pulling pain. Can be af kind of cramps too. Sometimes it hurts with every breath I breathe or every step I walk.

Just hoping it will stabilise soon. Doc says 1st trimester rest rest rest. 2nd trimester walk walk walk.

Yes, I am totally sianz. Even scared to go out unnecessarily. Best position is to lie in bed. My cramps are all sorts. Can be sharp targeted pain. Can be pulling pain. Can be af kind of cramps too. Sometimes it hurts with every breath I breathe or every step I walk.

Just hoping it will stabilise soon. Doc says 1st trimester rest rest rest. 2nd trimester walk walk walk.

How Many weeks are you now? No choice lo..have to keep resting...some times the pain really killing me too..

Ya touch wood. Hahaha

Omg. Got cravings for mango stuff. So went McDonald's and wanted to buy mango smoothie. But it has pineapple in it :(

Ended up with strawberry banana smoothie. Now I'm super full. But damn siok drink already can pass motion. Hahaha

When u lie down, put a pillow at ur feet there. Lift up ur feet slightly. Let the blood flow to ur uterus. Howpfully it helps :)

Talking bout breast milk, I managed to

I spot a lot for first preggy & nv know anyone tat does like me.
Nv walk also will spot.... Till I know u all! I'm not alone.
I think is cos of our body tar cause spotting which Chinese say weak.....

Going to toilet daily is scary to me cos I scared to see spotting!
Now second preggy also got abit spotting hope will stop after first trim, 3 weeks to go,
Guess is really a torturing process for us, hang on everyone, we will be fine! :)

Ya touch wood. Hahaha

Omg. Got cravings for mango stuff. So went McDonald's and wanted to buy mango smoothie. But it has pineapple in it :(

Ended up with strawberry banana smoothie. Now I'm super full. But damn siok drink already can pass motion. Hahaha

I can't drink cold stuff seems to spot whenever i do! :(
My only drinks is milo & plain water with ginger tea at times!
I survived my first preggy for 8 mths with all this, here come another 8 mths.

Actually I trying my best to avoid cold drinks. But really craving. I finish one shot. Now suffering. Cox super full :(. Super bloated. :(

Congrats to those mummies with good results on your Oscar.

Talking about pram. I'm using peg prego pika for my no 1. It serving me well .I feel for newborn to 1 yrs invest in a good pram. It can be more stable if u push ard shopping with bags hanging. Those light weight pram will topper easily. Con is super heavy. Abt 11kg plus.

Normally for travelling Overseas, I buy those cheap cheap stroller with weight abt 3.5 kg easier to move ard and carry.

My no one using manduca last time. Serving me well too. But I still prefer pram than carrier. Dont want my kids to get use to too much carrying. Easier for us at later stage.

How Many weeks are you now? No choice lo..have to keep resting...some times the pain really killing me too..

Me at week 10. Can't wait for the honeymoon 2nd trimester!
When u lie down, put a pillow at ur feet there. Lift up ur feet slightly. Let the blood flow to ur uterus. Howpfully it helps :)

Ok! Will try that!!!
Talking bout breast milk, I managed to

I spot a lot for first preggy & nv know anyone tat does like me.
Nv walk also will spot.... Till I know u all! I'm not alone.
I think is cos of our body tar cause spotting which Chinese say weak.....

Going to toilet daily is scary to me cos I scared to see spotting!
Now second preggy also got abit spotting hope will stop after first trim, 3 weeks to go,
Guess is really a torturing process for us, hang on everyone, we will be fine! :)

Yeah, I totally know what u mean. I seeing tcm all along. Cooling body and cooling womb. She says now my pulse is better than before. But still so many scares...

I went once.. When I just started spotting..Also said pulse very weak.. Was given 安胎. Those need to boil for hours wan.. I puked.. So I gave up.

Anyway I am totally not sure because it due to twin pregnancy or what but my cm smell very strong and thick !!! And it smell very bloody type. Sorry to sound so disgusting. I went goggled, some say it due we are more sensitive to smell that why we feel it is stronger.. I don't have any pro with my #1 with regards to this..

I went once.. When I just started spotting..Also said pulse very weak.. Was given 安胎. Those need to boil for hours wan.. I puked.. So I gave up.

I nv try TcM on spotting cos preggy I don dare anyhow eat medicine.
U all went to yu ren Sheng or?

I only know when my period is here I still eat cold stuff as long as not cramp I don care haha!
And lots of tea too... My mum nagged allot but too late now ya.
It's a blessing I guess tat I can still conceived naturally with such a weak body compared to my sis doing IVF..

Anyway I am totally not sure because it due to twin pregnancy or what but my cm smell very strong and thick !!! And it smell very bloody type. Sorry to sound so disgusting. I went goggled, some say it due we are more sensitive to smell that why we feel it is stronger.. I don't have any pro with my #1 with regards to this..

Mine smell fishy I don knw y too... At times a lot at times okie.
My mum & sis say normal, I on off put panty liner cos don want to stain my panty.
Remember my first one not tat bad Loh.

bring ur phone, ipad whatever to play games or surf nets or bring a book to read. I always bring a book to read when I go for my gynae visit. I cannot wait n do nothing, my thoughts will start running amok...

Ya this time round will bring my iPad load with drama haha!

I nv try TcM on spotting cos preggy I don dare anyhow eat medicine.
U all went to yu ren Sheng or?

I only know when my period is here I still eat cold stuff as long as not cramp I don care haha!
And lots of tea too... My mum nagged allot but too late now ya.
It's a blessing I guess tat I can still conceived naturally with such a weak body compared to my sis doing IVF..

Me also nv care wan....just drink and eat whatever I like.. Anyway I tried for few months then bingo lol... IvF very ex.. I tried a lot of way.. Cough syrup and green tea before O! Haha

Nv go eu Ren sheng.. My Mil bring me there wan..

Mine smell fishy I don knw y too... At times a lot at times okie.
My mum & sis say normal, I on off put panty liner cos don want to stain my panty.
Remember my first one not tat bad Loh.

Me kept changing panty liner too.. Super GAO Wei.. The smell yuck !!! Like how can that be coming out from me?!!!

Me also nv care wan....just drink and eat whatever I like.. Anyway I tried for few months then bingo lol... IvF very ex.. I tried a lot of way.. Cough syrup and green tea before O! Haha

Nv go eu Ren sheng.. My Mil bring me there wan..

No choice she try for 6 yrs no news at all.
First IVF successful now baby is 1 yr plus now try Again also successful lucky Loh.
IVF not easy need a period of daily jab by herself very scary Loh.

No choice she try for 6 yrs no news at all.
First IVF successful now baby is 1 yr plus now try Again also successful lucky Loh.
IVF not easy need a period of daily jab by herself very scary Loh.

She is the lucky one!
I heard friend sharing.. She tried IvF.. Not successful.. Nvm..think her tubes are infected.. Have to remove.. Now even IvF also can't save her..

Mine is packets of herb powder so no need to cook. Cos I don't like bitter so tcm doc add a bit of honey powder.

I have been eating tcm so just continue la.

I dun believed in tcm in the past... last time when I was ttc my mom keep askin me to go tcm and I told her no such thing, I believed more in western med. Now, I dun dare say such bold stuffs. I shld have gone for tcm aft my previous d&c but I procrastinate and keep thinking will go will go then end up I didn't go and bu my body. Now preggy, super regret coz tcm does help in bu-ing the body so the body can hold the baby better.

I think my increased fatigue lately is due to my weak body too. Kindda regret putting off tcm that time

I dun believed in tcm in the past... last time when I was ttc my mom keep askin me to go tcm and I told her no such thing, I believed more in western med. Now, I dun dare say such bold stuffs. I shld have gone for tcm aft my previous d&c but I procrastinate and keep thinking will go will go then end up I didn't go and bu my body. Now preggy, super regret coz tcm does help in bu-ing the body so the body can hold the baby better.

I think my increased fatigue lately is due to my weak body too. Kindda regret putting off tcm that time
I have been eating TCM for past successful pregs, at least for 1st tri and while TTC time. Those pregs when I never eat TCM, I actually MC. So I believe strongly in TCM.

I have been eating TCM for past successful pregs, at least for 1st tri and while TTC time. Those pregs when I never eat TCM, I actually MC. So I believe strongly in TCM.
yeah.. if I seek tcm help earlier, maybe I dun even need to be on progesterone support daily

Hmmm, for me, it is desperate attempt. Doing anything to help ttc-ing. Mine is ivf beanie, with the help of tcm.

Every week I will go see tcm doc for review. It is always assuring to hear if pulse getting bad or getting better, esp during ivf journey. At least she responds to my sms and calls. Anything I will straight away reach her. Kkh don't have that kind of service.

She is the lucky one!
I heard friend sharing.. She tried IvF.. Not successful.. Nvm..think her tubes are infected.. Have to remove.. Now even IvF also can't save her..
u mean both tubes? why/how the tubes get infected? I feel so sad for her...

Back