(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Morning ladies. Have a fabulous long weekend. Ya last night probably ate something wrong. My final time to toilet finally managed to LS. I nvr feel so shiok before. All the rubbish all out Liao. Stomach also no longer pain. And I 100percent sure my weight gain was due to all those constipation.

Lol. Now wake up stomach empty but no appetite to eat.
Hah hah... I can understand.. I constipated for 4 freaking days!!! I can usually squeeze something out no matter what in the past, now I squeeze and squat and play games while waiting also not a single drop!

This morning had a GREAT session. Felt so satisfied...

just wondering if its my fat flaps or the slight showing of a baby bump?

one thing for sure, my waist line expanding to the biggest I ever had so far!!!!!!!!!! (I dun dare look at myself sideway in the mirror now)

just wondering if its my fat flaps or the slight showing of a baby bump?

one thing for sure, my waist line expanding to the biggest I ever had so far!!!!!!!!!! (I dun dare look at myself sideway in the mirror now)

Me too . Spreading spreading .. My waist is almost gone

Hah hah... I can understand.. I constipated for 4 freaking days!!! I can usually squeeze something out no matter what in the past, now I squeeze and squat and play games while waiting also not a single drop!

This morning had a GREAT session. Felt so satisfied...
Don squeeze too hard ltr get piles !

Try tk orange juice prune juice n try to pass out again :) I silly went to squeeze when I had constipation and end up w piles last yr.

Omg just came out of the baby fair...queues for certain booths could be up tp 1.5 hrs long. We simply gave up. Was incredibly crowded

Omg just came out of the baby fair...queues for certain booths could be up tp 1.5 hrs long. We simply gave up. Was incredibly crowded
My friend went. She says the things were absolutely cheap. I hope there is one more later this year. By then go and buy more appropriate.

If we wana give birth and shun Bian remove piles , anyone know how it's done ? The last time I gave birth the mother next to me said she shun Bian remove piles after second child

Yah my target was just a breast pump and the guy said the queue was 1.5hr....diverted us to their wheelock outlet...same sales price till next Sunday. So we went home

We can eat cooked sushi n wasabi hor? Just thinking if those on the conveyor belt are still fresh. Having craving for sushi dipped in wasabi! Will go sushi Tei :)

As long as it is prepared well, sashimi can still be taken..
I wont recommend buffet ones unless the chef prepares the sashimi when required ..
As well as the ones on conveyor belts ..

Yah my target was just a breast pump and the guy said the queue was 1.5hr....diverted us to their wheelock outlet...same sales price till next Sunday. So we went home

hihi.. went jalan jalan with hubs, was quite tempted to go to expo, but end up shopping at taka supermkt.. hahaha!

u mean the breast pump had to wait for 1.5hrs? wait to pay or browse? is it the medela?

like some opinions here..

wld u gals attend baby shower? those 1st month ones?

I think better not right?
This time I ultimate pantang. I didn't even go my best friend rom yesterday. No full mth for me also. They say own family one can go. Once I announce to my parents in law I'm not going to visit my sis in law when she delivers in July or go for her baby shower.

Ya me too.. I wanna wait till 12 weeks then buy. But looking at the baby fair..very tempting lehx.. Haha

I m tempted to go to the fair coz I wanna have a rough idea of how much baby stuff cost, those big ticket items, like pump, sterilizer, cot, car seat etc...

I dare not go.. My mum said very dangerous wan... Especially we are still at our first trimester....

hahhaa.. think not dangerous la.. maybe just pantang coz 2 happiness might clash and we dunno who's the suai suai party that might kena. We are just protecting ourselves as well as the newborn who's celebrating his/her 1st month

hahhaa.. think not dangerous la.. maybe just pantang coz 2 happiness might clash and we dunno who's the suai suai party that might kena. We are just protecting ourselves as well as the newborn who's celebrating his/her 1st month
Last time I not pantang. Go all types. My friend just deliver I just preggie I also go carry the baby. I don't blame my lost on it. But moving fwd I won't do that anymore.

Ya let ur hub go can liao. U don't need to go. Just be selfish for the next 7mths.

But I got qns also. Housewarming can go?

I think housewarming shld be ok.. since it is not those 大喜事 like wedding, baby 1st month etc.... I think housewarming is more like friends and relatives gathering... if I am invited to one, I will go

Hmm... I feel if u believe then don't go.. If u don't then go lo.. It's all up to individual belief..

I know people who go for all red occasions, baby also fine..

When things happen, Sometimes pple can't find any reason den these red occasions will take the blame lo..

So if u r worried den don't go..

True sloshysoup, I waited for this day to get pregnant for So long , I won't risk it. My dh even more pantang than me just tat for time being can't explain y I can't attend the invites. My dh said after first tri, he will xplain to his buddies y I mia... ☺

sorry side track a bit.. anyone knows how to turn back the rich text format when i type in my reply? the wordings like so tiny when i type and all emoticon, colored text etc all gone!!! and i dunno how to change back to original format! Pls help! dread!

True sloshysoup, I waited for this day to get pregnant for So long , I won't risk it. My dh even more pantang than me just tat for time being can't explain y I can't attend the invites. My dh said after first tri, he will xplain to his buddies y I mia... ☺
Same Loh. For the past so many times I not pantang. Now I turned into some extreme pantang creature. Lol.

My hubby also ganna influence by me. Lol.

haizz I was somehow cornered just now during church event just nw and told one friend I am pregnant... now so worried and hate myself for telling her. she is also around 2 months plus.

haizz I was somehow cornered just now during church event just nw and told one friend I am pregnant... now so worried and hate myself for telling her. she is also around 2 months plus.
Don't worry. Tell her already treat it as she can keep u and ur beanie in her prayers.

We can eat cooked sushi n wasabi hor? Just thinking if those on the conveyor belt are still fresh. Having craving for sushi dipped in wasabi! Will go sushi Tei :)
Maybe not 1st tri. After that should be ok as long as not too often and make sure really fresh ones. I have friends some even doc themselves whack sashimi during preg.

Heard the queues at the fair was HORRIBLE!! my fren queued 2hr for a stroller. A few queued 4hrs plus for y-glider. Heard the queues r really scary, each individual queues can be more than an hr type.

Back