(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

morningstarz, ^5, i will also have same combi. #1 is 14 months now. She's born in Jan 2014.
I'm also breastfeeding her. but now i hv to reduce latching upon advise from my gynae. sigh......not easy coz she's clingy to me

hihi,
reporting here. juz seen my gynae. confirm 5wks plus. EDD date is actually 3rd Nov. but then got chances to be Oct baby. so here i m...

dustydritty,
hi... *waving*
i go add u in FB... :)

Hi there, im a 2nd time mum, prob the one with the latest edd here. 4.5weeks preggy now. nice to meet you guys. Hi can i know who to contact to request for FB group access? Thanks!

hello, for those who have morning sickness, when did it start?

my first pregnancy i started at 5th week. now so far so good but i am only 4.5weeks.

hihi,
reporting here. juz seen my gynae. confirm 5wks plus. EDD date is actually 3rd Nov. but then got chances to be Oct baby. so here i m...

dustydritty,
hi... *waving*
i go add u in FB... :)
stoney, come and join us in the secret fb group! Welcome!

hello, for those who have morning sickness, when did it start?

my first pregnancy i started at 5th week. now so far so good but i am only 4.5weeks.

myappletree, I'm about 6 weeks and my MS just started to become worse, like 24hours nausea and last night I vomited out my lunch + dinner at the same time. Urgh. Terrible feeling. I didn't have MS at all for my #1, so this is really making me miserable. At all times I feel nauseous and my appetite is poor.
Does anyone know if MS definitely ends by first trimester or it depends?
I'm also trying not to give in to take the nausea pills, trying to stay off oral medication.

i'm sleepy tooo...but loads of work to do :(
my colleague was talking to me and i dozed off. *super paiseh

My first pregnancy (girl) MS kick in during 6-7weeks ended around 11-12weeks

2nd pregnancy (girl) started 6weeks ended 13weeks

Current pregnancy (not sure boy or girl) started 5weeks MS still around. Now 9weeks

Planning for Tubal ligation procedure right after this birth. Read many pros and cons on this so still looking for good comments to convince myself to go ahead.

Any mummies here heard of relatives or friends went through this procedure and having any hard time?

Yup, super sleepy and feeling tired the whole day. Not much MS for me ....at this moment, maybe gonna come soon. LOL!

And I have got no appetite at all, can't eat.

My first pregnancy (girl) MS kick in during 6-7weeks ended around 11-12weeks

2nd pregnancy (girl) started 6weeks ended 13weeks

Current pregnancy (not sure boy or girl) started 5weeks MS still around. Now 9weeks

Planning for Tubal ligation procedure right after this birth. Read many pros and cons on this so still looking for good comments to convince myself to go ahead.

Any mummies here heard of relatives or friends went through this procedure and having any hard time?

Hi agaga
I'm planning to do ligation as well, the clip type (I heard there's snip or clip).
Can you share the information you have read? I'm blur, didn't think of reading up about it.
A friend of mine did it right after her c-sect procedure which is also what I was planning, she said it was a slightly more painful recovery.
And during the birth, she had a PD on standby to confirm the newborn was healthy before proceeding with ligation.

Hi Agaga, now i understand what you all are talking about MS already. :D

Today i have forgotten to eat the folic acid and hormone pill, and i dont have MS. Maybe its really the pill.
Maybe i shall give it a try at night.

I have been prescribed with a hormone pill to eat twice a day to stop my brown spotting, and told i have to finish the course which is quite alot.
Now the brown spotting has stopped for quite sometimes already, i wonder should i stop eating it??
I heard that eating too much hormone pills is not good.

Also, does anyone has sleepless night?
I am always half conscious at night and suddenly in the middle of the night i will woke up and i find it real hard for me to fall asleep again. :(
It seems that most of you are very tired and could sleep all night.

Sorry, i have a lot of questions. :p

hihi, yes i have a lot of sleepless nights!! i will feel super tired after putting #1 to sleep at around 10 then i will sleep till around 1am then auto wake up, after that cannot get back to sleep already

Hi agaga
I'm planning to do ligation as well, the clip type (I heard there's snip or clip).
Can you share the information you have read? I'm blur, didn't think of reading up about it.
A friend of mine did it right after her c-sect procedure which is also what I was planning, she said it was a slightly more painful recovery.
And during the birth, she had a PD on standby to confirm the newborn was healthy before proceeding with ligation.

hi my#2

I had google and read one on
http://ptlsisreal.blogspot.sg/2011/04/filshie-clips-are-pain-in-tubes.html?m=1

Though this horrible case is not local and i'm not sure what will be used in SG. What I managed to search and most bad comments came from other countries and many asked for reversal. Good comment came from local cases but some commented heavy period, mood swing, nausea.

Going to check with my Gynae on this procedure soon. See what's his advise.

Your friend who did it, any side effect after that and how long had she done it?

@Sj
My sleep seems to be better recently. Although i still flipping left and right the whole night and lots of dreams, but at least i wont woke up in the middle of the night and cant get back to sleep. But now, i have been sleeping early like about 10pm, but still i will feel super headache in the morning.
Do you or anyone feel the same?

@ilovetrinity
I have the same symptom as you, get hungry like almost every hour or 2.. and i keep eating. Now i am 8weeks and i already gain 2kgs :(

stumbled upon this forum only today!

wah.. so many experienced mommys here.

Hi everyone, newbie here and I suspect I'm the oldest to be tested positive for #1. Still very surreal as my ROM was last Dec and havent even gone thru my wedding dinner.

This bb not planned and came as a surprise. Now only a friend knows about it and she suggest not to wear high heels for my AD.

Currently no effects besides the sore breasts for a couple of weeks now.

Starting my 7th week today. Because of my age, the GP says to quickly make an appt with the gynae. Scheduled first appt coming Thurs. What will they do normally on 1st appt? Blood test? Scan?

Hope to get more advise as I'm not making this announcement soon.. :)

Oh.. and add me to the fb group too! Thanks!! [email protected]

Hi ah mei, i have similar situation as u.. ROM at dec last year, but preg now, so i have to change my AD date earlier.. Lucky the date is still available and the hotel allow us to change the date.. *phew*

Friends are asking why.. quite hard to explain as still have not reach 12 weeks so doesnt wish to annonuce yet...

hi my#2

I had google and read one on
http://ptlsisreal.blogspot.sg/2011/04/filshie-clips-are-pain-in-tubes.html?m=1

Though this horrible case is not local and i'm not sure what will be used in SG. What I managed to search and most bad comments came from other countries and many asked for reversal. Good comment came from local cases but some commented heavy period, mood swing, nausea.

Going to check with my Gynae on this procedure soon. See what's his advise.

Your friend who did it, any side effect after that and how long had she done it?
Hi agaga,
Thanks for your reply.
My friend did her ligation during her birth in June 2010.
She only noted her menstrual flow is heavier now but cannot say if its due to ligation or not.

just had my 1st checkup at my gynae. he estimated I'm 6 weeks and edd is 26 oct.

he also scheduled me for another checkup in 2 wks to see if he can detect heartbeat. hopefully everything will be good.

Hi Lervia,

I found my gynae she is very popular. A lot people waiting to see her . Her name is Dr Yeo. She is recommend by my SIL . So far from the second review, I found she very careful and good person and you can ask question and she will answer me . She will not chop chop although she have a lot patient waiting her at outside.
Her Husband also working as gynae at Thomson.

Hi Lervia,

I found my gynae she is very popular. A lot people waiting to see her . Her name is Dr Yeo. She is recommend by my SIL . So far from the second review, I found she very careful and good person and you can ask question and she will answer me . She will not chop chop although she have a lot patient waiting her at outside.
Her Husband also working as gynae at Thomson.
Ic.. but i saw online that she is only a gp who does scans but dun do delivery?

Hi all, im new to this group. This is my #2 n edd is early nov according to the online edd calculator but likely to give birth in end oct. My #1 is 17.5mths n im a sahm.

I would like to join the secret fb group, I will add u dustgritty. Thanks

Anyone can advise if it's safe to drink longan red dates ginger drink during 1st trimester?

I think shouldn't be a problem. Ginger is good to expel the wind from body. Don't see why can't drink.

Probably will be too heaty and cause constipation the most if consume everyday.

Went for checkup today. See my little horse's hand in the air, seems like 'greeting' at me. Lol

Heartbeat per min is 160, old wives tale shows that it's a girl. Hopefully be able to confirm the gender on next scan.

Checked with Dr. on tubal ligation today. The tubes will be tied and cut since I'm opting for c-section. Also asked about the clips issue, and he mentioned it's for those who deliver naturally and I asked if the clips will run out of place later and he said yes.

At least can have a piece of mind hearing that no clips will be used in my ligation procedure.

Went for checkup today. See my little horse's hand in the air, seems like 'greeting' at me. Lol

Heartbeat per min is 160, old wives tale shows that it's a girl. Hopefully be able to confirm the gender on next scan.

Checked with Dr. on tubal ligation today. The tubes will be tied and cut since I'm opting for c-section. Also asked about the clips issue, and he mentioned it's for those who deliver naturally and I asked if the clips will run out of place later and he said yes.

At least can have a piece of mind hearing that no clips will be used in my ligation procedure.

agaga, what is tubal ligation? and the clips are used for?

i had emergency c-sect for my #1 and has no idea on this at all. perhaps u can adv more, thks

Hi wivi

Tubal ligation is a procedure where the fallopian tubes being cut/tied/clip to stop the sperm from getting contact and be pregnant. Sorry for my explanation, hope you understand what I mean.

This is my 3rd baby and do not wish to have another baby anymore so decided to go ahead with this during the c-section in this birth.

Since c-section, tummy will be cut open so doctor can used tie-and-cut procedure. This is safer than clips but it's irreversible.

Clips is used for virginal birth, Dr. will open a small hole on tummy and insert the clips. If you regret later, this is reversible. But as read from web and heard from Dr. these clips will run out if place and not securing the tubes. Therefore some ppl will still get pregnant with this procedure.

@agaga

Are u at week 10 now? And u can see the little hand already????

Back