(2014/07) July 2014

Hello I'm back in the thread!! Been bz and tired easily! My boss even ask me am I sleeping very late cause I was snoring loudly in office during lunch break! So embarrassed. Haha I schedule to see my gynae on 4th Dec. Base on the app I use is 10 week. But I think I'm at 8th week because I know when I conceived. Anyway is there a facebook group already? Can add me in please? Oh ya I saw some of u stay yishun. I stay woodlands.: )

To new mummies who just joined, there is a secret FB group for mummies with EDD July 2014. You can PM me or any mummies already in the group your email add to join. Just note that some mummies don't seem to get direct notifications from FB about the invite and also experience time lag for the email notification to arrive. So just be patient if this happens to you, and when you get the email notification, you can access the group from there. :)
add me please [email protected]

Hi all, juz tested positive, damn excited for my #2. My 1st is a 21mth boy.
Praying tat all will b well during my first check next mon.

Let's sail thru together for e remaining 44weeks or so :)

just back from lunch, looks like 2nd preg cannot hide v long. e moment my friend saw me, she got those suspicious look. and after 15mins (think she buey tahan le) finally ask if i m preg....lol

fish slice bee hoon soup is my friend now! had a gd lunch just now. finally i find e taste i prefer :) hope can maintain this diet. then i wont put on too much weight....hehehe

Be careful on outside fish soup cos most of them uses 'batang' which is actually kind of swordfish wif high level of mercury hence unsafe for our bb.

Hello and congrats to mommies to be!

I am currently in the midst of doing my confinement. I've a great confinement aunty to recommend.
She is Huang Tai. She was my previous CL in 2012, and my current CL for my 3rd baby.

She is good with babies
prepare good and creative confinement food and very hygienic
Also very neat and tidy

She has a blog too. u may feel free to read more about her

http://confinement2011.blogspot.sg/
+6583090545 (Huang Tai)

Hi everyone

My EDD will be around 4July2014.

May I ask is it really bad to drink ice water coz I have a habit to drink cold water.

hello mummies~~ I jus discovered i'm pregnant and have yet to visit a gynae for confirmation.. but I've tested positive twice using homekit! haha.... I'm planning to visit my preferred gynae only @ wk 7-8. :)

i'm currently reading for reviews of gynaes and i'm feeling lost... duno who is good! I would only want female gynae.. is there any doctors to recommend? I would prefer to do my check ups and delivery @ Mt A as it's more convenient if I m to go visit gynae alone. anyone can help me? thanks in advance!

Hi mummies, im new here! Tested positive last week and went for a scan yesterday. currently at 7wks and Edd is 11 Jul. This is my #2.
Can someone add me to the FB group please?TIA. [email protected]

Be careful on outside fish soup cos most of them uses 'batang' which is actually kind of swordfish wif high level of mercury hence unsafe for our bb.

omg!! serious? Nobody tells me that. i thought fish slice soup should be good choice to fill up stomach on cold weather and healthier choice! thanks for letting me know.

omg!! serious? Nobody tells me that. i thought fish slice soup should be good choice to fill up stomach on cold weather and healthier choice! thanks for letting me know.

U still can enjoy it but need to ask n select e correct kind of fish. I used to b like u thinking it's a much healthier choice n by e time I read abt it I had miscarriage already but not sure whether tis is e cause. But better b safe, u can read abt it here http://www.babycenter.com/0_eating-fish-during-pregnancy-how-to-avoid-mercury-and-still_10319861.bc

Hello.

I will deliver in July too. ;)
My EDD is 24 July. My 2nd pregnancy n most probably will go to kkh.
*wave* for all the mommy out therea..

Finally went to the gynae n confirm my pregnancy. Gynae is Dr Woo Bit Hwa at Punggol plaza. Currently 6wks+. Estimated delivery wld be ard mid July. Can add me into the FB group too? Thanks! [email protected]

Wave wave, Dr Woo is my 1st gynae.. very nice man. Will be seeing Dr Phua Soo Mear @ Kovan which is nearer to my place.

Mrsgg, still no notification in FB.

Hihi,

I tested positive last week but dun really believe. But gynae confirmed it yesterday at 6wks. Heard the heartbeat too. Will be my #3. :)

Hi,

How is Dr Woo at Punggol plaza? Female or male gynae?
How are the charges like? Is the waiting time long? Is the clinic crowded?
Where (which hospital) does he/she help to give birth?
Does he/she do hypnotherapy birth?

Thanks. :rolleyes::D:p:);)

Hi
Does anyone encounter this?
My period cycle is usually 32 days to 49 days. I have missed my period for more than 1 week. I do not have any PMS that i always do. I tested positive for almost everyday (yes i test it everyday as i am trying to figure out my ovulation date to make my #1). TCM doctor advise me to take a pregnancy test and it came out negative 1 week ago.

I have yet to go for a blood test as i do not want any disappointment and perhaps too early to test. Maybe shall wait till mid Dec if AF nv report and pregnancy test show negative again then i will go for a blood test.

Do we go to gynae or just any clinic for blood test will do? Heard gynae charges are really expensive!

Anyone encounter this? Please help! I am going crazy to find out the answer yet no answer! I can't handle failure and disappointment well. THANKS:rolleyes:o_O:oops::eek::confused::(

Eh I. Did not get any notifications at all. Maybe u Can add me in FB. my name is Brina boon then invite me to the group. Thanks!

Hi
My period cycle is usually 32 days to 49 days. I have missed my period for more than 1 week. I do not have any PMS that i always do. I tested positive for almost everyday (yes i test it everyday as i am trying to figure out my ovulation date to make my #1). TCM doctor advise me to take a pregnancy test and it came out negative 1 week ago.

I have yet to go for a blood test as i do not want any disappointment and perhaps too early to test. Maybe shall wait till mid Dec if AF nv report and pregnancy test show negative again then i will go for a blood test.

Do we go to gynae or just any clinic for blood test will do? Heard gynae charges are really expensive!

Anyone encounter this? Please help! I am going crazy to find out the answer yet no answer! I can't handle failure and disappointment well. THANKS:rolleyes:o_O:oops::eek::confused::(

have you waited past your longest cycle I.e. 49 days?

Hi

Hi Emily
U can take ur blood test at any gp clinic. If u r staying in punggol, u can try the clinic at block 106, about $40.
There's a gynae clinic there too but u can jus do blood test w the Gp. Hope this helps!

took some fish soup noddles..then realise the fish is "sheng yu" eh, anyone knows if its ok to take "sheng yu"?

Me too, After fews days also no notification in FB.

Can add me as friend Cindy Yap , Email [email protected]

Thanks MTB!!

took some fish soup noddles..then realise the fish is "sheng yu" eh, anyone knows if its ok to take "sheng yu"?
Tink eat moderate is fine, I also took Saba fish during lunch.Guess 2nd pregnancy so a bit bo chap !! Hehee...

Hi,

How is Dr Woo at Punggol plaza? Female or male gynae?
How are the charges like? Is the waiting time long? Is the clinic crowded?
Where (which hospital) does he/she help to give birth?
Does he/she do hypnotherapy birth?

Thanks. :rolleyes::D:p:);)
Male doctor ... Charges 3years bk around $800 if i din recall wrongly and his name appears in Thomson medical website.
Nice friendly doctor and by appointment max waiting abt 30mins.
Mount Alvernia & Thomson only.

I've also been taking fish soup. Not sheng Yu (which is raw fish and I'm avoiding that) but sliced cooked fish. Dunno what fish the stall is using :( but eating in moderation. Also see a lot of preg moms to be eating at the stall so should be ok I hope!

Will mommies to be here be taking the oscar first trimester test? I've to decide pretty soon. I'm 27 years old this year so actually low-risk. Not sure if I should take the test.

The 生鱼not raw but a common type of fish use for fish soup bee hoon. I think it'd tamon/snakehead fish.
Ya I also waited few days but no notification check check setting and stuff still don't have haha. Maybe need to add a MTB as friend first then can join the group?

There is no need to add mummies as friends on FB to add them to the group. There are mummies whom I just invited to the group without adding them as friends and they managed to access the group successfully, though for some of them, there was also time lag in receiving the notification. Also, once you have invited a mummy to the group, the status of being invited is permanent, so it doesn't make a difference if you try adding a 2nd time or more - FB will just tell you the person has already been invited to the group.

Sorry, I'm not a FB tech support person so I don't have solutions, except to make sure the email notification didn't get into your spam folder. If any other mummies are more FB savvy and have solutions to offer, do share them here. Sorry to all mummies who have been waiting for the notification to access the group and nothing comes along. I'm sure it must be a little frustrating especially if you are looking forward to discussing your pregnancy with other July mummies!

Anyone felt fluttering in your tummy ? I do feels it but like too early since only 8week plus.

Finally today i dun behave like a newborn having to eat every 2 hrs.. the past few weeks I basically is eating non stop in office. wahaha

Anyone felt fluttering in your tummy ? I do feels it but like too early since only 8week plus.

Finally today i dun behave like a newborn having to eat every 2 hrs.. the past few weeks I basically is eating non stop in office. wahaha
I feel that also!

To the rest who had left your email here, I tried to search for your email on FB, but couldn't find. It might be your privacy setting.

I'm still eating non stop in office every 2 hours lol. My colleagues all suspecting something's up already :/

Back