(2014/05) May 2014

Hi for those mummies with 2nd kids, do u feel u become short temper nowadays? I almost scold my 1st everyday:( i really cant control my temper esp in the mrng when i not enough sleep :( how ah? Really guilty..
Same w u sia
For me is i nande gt time do own thgs bt she kp wan me play w her. Daddy cms hm late wrkg place far too.so im tired in tis sense.

The nt engh slp likely few days latee w hapn to me wen CL leaves

Yah i will expect #1 to be uderstanding... for me easier cuz he is already 8 yrs old, so will understand better and wont be jealous.
i agree with little lamb we have to be extra senstitive in the words we use in case of hurting them or causing tension between siblings.
Haha bt smtims really easier said than done.u knw wen 冒烟liao.wah the 烟lik volcano jus hav to burst out.cannot contain liao keke bt really mus try though

Yaya,agree with rainbowzstarz..sometimes really hard to tahan esp when i have not enough sleep..since cl is.here, i used to pump out as i dun wanna my elder one to get jealous..nxt week is school hols,think life will be even more miserable..sob sob sob..

My #1 is in half day presch but got 8 hfmd cases so didn't send her this wk. I also take easy way out n left her with in laws, as per arrangement when I'm working.

But gd thing is since preggy, she became stickier to hubby n latter didn't mind. In fact I lost favour cos she didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Now that #2 is out, i think #1 sensed the competition n would actually look for me n meimei when she gets home. Haha.

Because the last time I organised a spree, got some issues.. Ended up, I buy my own things easily...
the sale items r cheap, but with the shipping...become quite ex liao.
I bought carters the last round via vpost... the items cost 20+, the shipping as well... end up i paid double for the price of the clothes...like so bo hua yet i like overseas brand more. Maybe should combine more clothes then ship, cheaper?

Yaya,agree with rainbowzstarz..sometimes really hard to tahan esp when i have not enough sleep..since cl is.here, i used to pump out as i dun wanna my elder one to get jealous..nxt week is school hols,think life will be even more miserable..sob sob sob..
Hw big is ur #1?
Mine is 5yrs old.she is playful type n nw getting more rude ( she nvr realise rude)so alwys kena

Does anyone employs a part time maid to ur hse for cleaning every wk? Any recommendations? I m looking for 1 tt can work in the north.

the sale items r cheap, but with the shipping...become quite ex liao.
I bought carters the last round via vpost... the items cost 20+, the shipping as well... end up i paid double for the price of the clothes...like so bo hua yet i like overseas brand more. Maybe should combine more clothes then ship, cheaper?

Yeah. V post quite ex. Clothes can buy from gmarket. They have carters but nit sure if they r authentic. Alternatively can try amazon.

Hi for those mummies with 2nd kids, do u feel u become short temper nowadays? I almost scold my 1st everyday:( i really cant control my temper esp in the mrng when i not enough sleep :( how ah? Really guilty..

I "dump" the LO to #1 who's 4 to take care a little in the mornings. I put #2 on the mattress on the floor with #1 and I let them entertain themselves whilst I clean myself up. Win-win situation.

I've been pumping a little these days to relieve myself. Baby still mainly latching so i hv these few bottles of ebm. Is it too early to start freezing them? I thot of freezing for use only when I get back to work.

Does anyone employs a part time maid to ur hse for cleaning every wk? Any recommendations? I m looking for 1 tt can work in the north.
Gal ,i got ask 1 china lady do cleaning.haha bt she is vry soso only, 人是 不错 。 nvr engage her regular basis.once awhile i nd her then i find her.lik tis fridy i ask her cm clean up aft CL leave.
Y soso i stil ask her to do?haha cos i dun hav any other contacts liao.she can clean quite thorough bt abit culu.damaged my bathrm toilet n the magic clean mop before.

I "dump" the LO to #1 who's 4 to take care a little in the mornings. I put #2 on the mattress on the floor with #1 and I let them entertain themselves whilst I clean myself up. Win-win situation.
My gal wld love to help.haha bt too bad her sch gt hfmd.she kp go near i kp tel her far away.she upset bt she understd bcos hfmd.ystd ask me y hfmd nvrending one

Helpy fed to advertise..

Attachments

• 1401180005981.jpg
    1401180005981.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 146
Yeah. V post quite ex. Clothes can buy from gmarket. They have carters but nit sure if they r authentic. Alternatively can try amazon.
Actually combine shipment for clothings is the cheapest.. Can't have other items such as toys. Because of the way they packed the items for shipments.

Gal ,i got ask 1 china lady do cleaning.haha bt she is vry soso only, 人是 不错 。 nvr engage her regular basis.once awhile i nd her then i find her.lik tis fridy i ask her cm clean up aft CL leave.
Y soso i stil ask her to do?haha cos i dun hav any other contacts liao.she can clean quite thorough bt abit culu.damaged my bathrm toilet n the magic clean mop before.

Wah really v chu lu. Erm..I dunno ley. Looking for someone who have engaged their service b 4 instead of agency cos u know I need someone who can work n is honest. Not v used to have strangers moving around in the house.

Wah..is this the market rate? like a bit on the high side.
Honestly, the market rate is around $15 - 20 per hours for those from cleaning company... For 陪读妈妈 or those on social passes, should be around $10 per hour. But they are working illegally.

Wah really v chu lu. Erm..I dunno ley. Looking for someone who have engaged their service b 4 instead of agency cos u know I need someone who can work n is honest. Not v used to have strangers moving around in the house.
Haha gd thg is she is honest n wun eat timing keke.she clean windows quite clean.

I forgot she last do for me is hw much.bt increase price b4 liao. Shld b 4hrs $50

Mummies..

I feel so sad cos my LO lost her voice after discharged from phototherapy. It has been 6 days since her discharge and she still have not regained her voice. Brought her to see pd today and pd did a thorough check.. No signs of infections or whatsoever, throat not swollen therefore it could be her vocal cords swollen. Told me to give it some more time (another week) for my LO to regained her voice, as she isn't comfortable to prescribe me medications which will contain steroids cos baby is still very young.

I know I might be worrying too much but really feel so sad because when my LO cries I couldn't hear her when I'm not in the same room as her. She was born with really loud & fierce cry, I spent her first 4 days listening to it and now one week I don't hear her voice it really breaks my heart :(

Sorry I just needed a place to rant.. Feel very emo now I cry as I'm typing this post.

Mummies..

I feel so sad cos my LO lost her voice after discharged from phototherapy. It has been 6 days since her discharge and she still have not regained her voice. Brought her to see pd today and pd did a thorough check.. No signs of infections or whatsoever, throat not swollen therefore it could be her vocal cords swollen. Told me to give it some more time (another week) for my LO to regained her voice, as she isn't comfortable to prescribe me medications which will contain steroids cos baby is still very young.

I know I might be worrying too much but really feel so sad because when my LO cries I couldn't hear her when I'm not in the same room as her. She was born with really loud & fierce cry, I spent her first 4 days listening to it and now one week I don't hear her voice it really breaks my heart :(

Sorry I just needed a place to rant.. Feel very emo now I cry as I'm typing this post.
Hw cm so sudly lose voice?hmm cry too much in hospic?
Did pd advise anythg else that u can help baby?
Dun b sad u will hear her vry vry soon

My confinement just officially over!!!! My cl just left my house (day time confinement lady)... tomolo I have to take care of bb myself.. scared sia....:( went to gyna today.. he said I am ok... my tummy is so big so i asked if my womb shrink back.. he said yes that are all my fat... omg

How was your first day alone with baby?

Mine was kinda bad! Didn't get any house cleaning done.. And baby kept crying when I had to pick up my eldest child from cca. No time to cook either so let them eat at food court when bb decided to cry again. So had to pacify him n keep an eye on the 2 elder children

Think my elder 2 could see I am stressed n I noticed they trying to help me as much as they can which I am thankful.

Super stressed though!!

Super yes. Couldn't tuck my no. 1 & 2 into bed. Whisk them away n ask them tuck themselves. Wonder what I got myself into!!!

Mine was kinda bad! Didn't get any house cleaning done.. And baby kept crying when I had to pick up my eldest child from cca. No time to cook either so let them eat at food court when bb decided to cry again. So had to pacify him n keep an eye on the 2 elder children

Think my elder 2 could see I am stressed n I noticed they trying to help me as much as they can which I am thankful.

Super stressed though!!
Im wried tt bring baby out kena virus sia..bt soon wil hav to do so cos need go sch pick my.#1

Super yes. Couldn't tuck my no. 1 & 2 into bed. Whisk them away n ask them tuck themselves. Wonder what I got myself into!!!
Thy are willing?since last wk i been tellin my #1dun wait for me to acmpy her to sleep .now CL arnd i can acmpy her bt she mus be prepare there r times didi cry at that moment then she better ko herslf.she jus giv me that kind of face n dun wan say more

Mummies..

I am really sorry to hear that... I hope your girl recover soon.. dun get too sad... u need to take care of yourself...

Super stressed though!!

Early in the morning, we were still ok.. but in the evening (5-9pm) was very bad.. as my bb keeps crying.. nothing can pacify him... he always keeps crying during this time since he is back home.. haiz...

My #1 is with nanny... I didnt do any housework.. coz I want to get used to taking care of bb first.. I didnt cook lunch... so only taking care of bb only... only manage to tuck #1 to bed at 10.30pm... past her bed time which is 9pm...

errr.. I seriously think I would not be able to take care of two children, fetch #1, cook and do housework etc... sob sob....

Mummies..

So sorry to hear abt bb . I know it's difficult not to worry but hv to think positive and be strong. Hope and pray bb will regain voice soon and don't need meds.

Mummies..

I feel so sad cos my LO lost her voice after discharged from phototherapy. It has been 6 days since her discharge and she still have not regained her voice.
Oh no!!! So sorry to hear that!!! I can only imagine your distress. Please hang in there, we are here to listen to you. Talk to hubby and #1, let it out and don't keep it within. Very easy can get post natal blues.

When I was feeling down, I kept hugging my #1 a lot for comfort.

Early in the morning, we were still ok.. but in the evening (5-9pm) was very bad.. as my bb keeps crying.. nothing can pacify him... he always keeps crying during this time since he is back home.. haiz..

You both don't have helpers? Thought quite a number of mommies here hired helpers. I also don't have helper. Don't know how to cope after cl leaves also. Sigh.

Haiz....my bb looks kind of yellow again and very lethargic, tmr going to see pd, hope no need to go for phototherapy again. Don't know why, seems like he's not clearing the bilirubin fast enough...

Haiz....my bb looks kind of yellow again and very lethargic, tmr going to see pd, hope no need to go for phototherapy again. Don't know why, seems like he's not clearing the bilirubin fast enough...
How old is baby now? Very normal in beginning coz they are usually sleepy and don't drink much so hard to pass out bilirubin.

You both don't have helpers? Thought quite a number of mommies here hired helpers. I also don't have helper. Don't know how to cope after cl leaves also. Sigh.

So far I have never had a helper. The thought came to me today.... "How good if I could get a helper for these 2 years"... But heard so many horror stories and financially it is draining

So far I have never had a helper. The thought came to me today.... "How good if I could get a helper for these 2 years"... But heard so many horror stories and financially it is draining
I know what you mean. Same thought goes through my mind. But I was very used to help in shanghai with my #1. And now with 2 kids and no help, sigh. Very tough. Yet I don't want a live-in coz invasion of privacy. Maybe soon I will cave in.

Currently, no helper.. nanny is helping to take care of #1 in the daytime... planning to get helper in july... finger cross that we will get a good one..

Could it be colic?
I seriously dun know... I read that one of the symptoms of colic legs up to tummy.. but my bb dun have leh...

Currently, no helper.. nanny is helping to take care of #1 in the daytime... planning to get helper in july... finger cross that we will get a good one..

I seriously dun know... I read that one of the symptoms of colic legs up to tummy.. but my bb dun have leh...

My #1 used to have colic middle of the night from 3 to 4am. Quite jia lat. Lasted for up to 3 months I think. Kept crying and nothing would pacify her.

The midnight fuss is really draining n frustrating. ..feel like beating him just now as I pat him to sleep with each pat getting harder n harder. ..im a bad mommy!!! yawnzzzz...by the time he sleeps *after fussing for 2hrs...its almost time for the next feed again! !!!OMG!!!

Me n hubby dun lik the idea of getg a maid too.ya its nt cheap too.
Wen #1 was small we busy rushg to go mil hse visit her then rush back bath n slp aft go childcare we busy rush to n fro to send n pick her frm sch.we dun live near our parents tts worse.evrydy also hav to squeeze train w gal for sch.but we jus dun want maid stil. Same lik little lamb, dun wan invasion of privacy is our main thing.
Thgs gt better tis yr w gal getg in a sch nearer hse bt soon stil hav to rush badly again.to settle her fast so to hav time go mil hse visit baby le

R u ftwm too?

The midnight fuss is really draining n frustrating. ..feel like beating him just now as I pat him to sleep with each pat getting harder n harder. ..im a bad mommy!!! yawnzzzz...by the time he sleeps *after fussing for 2hrs...its almost time for the next feed again! !!!OMG!!!
You carry him and pat and give pacifier? Can sleep?

How old is baby now? Very normal in beginning coz they are usually sleepy and don't drink much so hard to pass out bilirubin.
My bb is 20days. He was admitted for phototherapy last Monday and just discharged on last Thursday. But these 2days seem very yellow again. He is latching and drinking well but these 2days also hv difficulty pooping and farting....bloated tummy

R u ftwm too?
I am very bad at short forms.. ftwm is full time working mum??? Yes, i am.. for #1, nanny started caring for her since 3 months old..now #1 is 6 years old... we rely a lot on nanny.. how to feed, how to care, how to teach.. she trained #1 off pacifier and off diapers... she cared for #1 like her own.... really lucky to have her.. she was so worried about me on the 1st day without cl... so touched..

And bb doesn't seem to b putting on weight....mayb I'm overly anxious.
Seeing pd at 1130, hope everything will be well.
Baby should be putting on between 120 to 250g per week. If he isn't then yes a cause for concern. After 20 days still yellow? Could it be something you ate in your diet?

Back