(2014/05) May 2014

Am gonna be alone with the 3 kids starting tomorrow. Think gonna be a challenge to squeeze in house cleaning but will be praying for stamina.... Also looking forward to burn some calories finally as my mum has been doing most chores this past month..

Jia you together !!
加油!my cl will be leaving next week too. Cannot enjoy the luxury of eating her food and passing baby to her when I'm tired or getting free time to spent with my #1.

Yes, think my back side, tummy and legs all still haven't shrink back. I still have 6kg-7kg to loose till my pre-preg size. Am still wearing my maternity soft gutter pants. Lower tummy still feeling bruised on the inside.
The bruised feeling should go away after about 6 weeks or so.

For those approaching man yue or already... Do you feel like the month/weeks have just flown by? I am still in a daze that I have a 3rd child! Guess its gonna sink in tomorrow! Haha!

Salute those mummies who have to go back to work... I feel zombified in the day time!!

For those approaching man yue or already... Do you feel like the month/weeks have just flown by? I am still in a daze that I have a 3rd child! Guess its gonna sink in tomorrow! Haha!

Salute those mummies who have to go back to work... I feel zombified in the day time!!
Tell me about it. My LO already 7 weeks! And I can't tell how much he has grown until I was sorting out his photos.

Oh that's good... You had that too? Wonder if that contributes to any bloating in the lower tummy?
I didn't have bloating but it felt sensitive to just touch it. In fact my csect wound was filled with bruises when we removed stitches. But gradually was ok. With my #1, I also had bruises with my wound.

I didn't have bloating but it felt sensitive to just touch it. In fact my csect wound was filled with bruises when we removed stitches. But gradually was ok. With my #1, I also had bruises with my wound.

Yes I had bruises too. But it's hard for me to see my wound... Have to lift my belly to see it! So horrible!

I am exactly 4 weeks postpartum today....n still can't fit my pants :/

I knew I had gained a lot of weight on the scales.... But didn't realise so much! My shorts weren't exactly small to begin with.

I'm struggling with that too. Seems like confinement food has made me put on weight instead. . I put on 20kg so I really have a lot to loose.. shall start my workout soon.. else I will need to spend on clothing before heading back to work :(

Am gonna be alone with the 3 kids starting tomorrow. Think gonna be a challenge to squeeze in house cleaning but will be praying for stamina.... Also looking forward to burn some calories finally as my mum has been doing most chores this past month..

Jia you together !!
My confinement just officially over!!!! My cl just left my house (day time confinement lady)... tomolo I have to take care of bb myself.. scared sia....:( went to gyna today.. he said I am ok... my tummy is so big so i asked if my womb shrink back.. he said yes that are all my fat... omg

My confinement just officially over!!!! My cl just left my house (day time confinement lady)... tomolo I have to take care of bb myself.. scared sia....:( went to gyna today.. he said I am ok... my tummy is so big so i asked if my womb shrink back.. he said yes that are all my fat... omg
Haha congrats on ur freedom.
Ur bleeding stop anot? I thinkg i nd call henry if wkend stil no stop..

Agree..keke time flies. In 2 more mths go bck to wrk then scary

Yes, think my back side, tummy and legs all still haven't shrink back. I still have 6kg-7kg to loose till my pre-preg size. Am still wearing my maternity soft gutter pants. Lower tummy still feeling bruised on the inside.
Haha really 看不出来 u hav any fats.
C sect taks hw long to totally heal?

Just curious, where did you get your daytime CL from?

From agency... I am so lucky to get a very very experienced one.. 21 years in this biz... n she is very easy going. .. ie dun forced me to do anything. . Lol...

Oppsss.. I didnt leh....
Keke my CL also nvr force me do thgs so = super lax confinement.

Then my gastric stil cms. Dunno exact reasons. Bt stil kp fart n burp.
Cant wait for confinement end n life bck normal

Last edited:

I can't wait for my confinement to be over!
Though i think it will be super challenging w/o my cl.
My baby fuss alot and the moment cl carries her, she'll calm down. Sigh...

Starting my jamu massage with the lady intro by rainbowzstarz tmr..
10kg to lose to be back to pre preg weight!

Hihi cinnamonc, can help me ask ur masseur if massages helps to shrink the tummy further? I'm 5weeks postpartum. I don't intend to apply Jamu n bind.. Jus wondering if massages can break dw the tummy.

From agency... I am so lucky to get a very very experienced one.. 21 years in this biz... n she is very easy going. .. ie dun forced me to do anything. . Lol...

Oppsss.. I didnt leh....
Sorry can i hav the agency contact and the name of the CL too. Thanks!

We nd to slowly make baby adjust to us...gna be tough.hope we can endure.
I more wry burping.wahah cos at nite b sleepy dunno can tahan anot lik tt wait for him burp.he takes own sweet time mostly.

Hope u wil enjoy her sessions

Hihi cinnamonc, can help me ask ur masseur if massages helps to shrink the tummy further? I'm 5weeks postpartum. I don't intend to apply Jamu n bind.. Jus wondering if massages can break dw the tummy.
Masage lady actly got slimming massages bt she say mus ownslf do crutches etc to firm the tummy jus the slimming massage wun really wrk

We nd to slowly make baby adjust to us...gna be tough.hope we can endure.
I more wry burping.wahah cos at nite b sleepy dunno can tahan anot lik tt wait for him burp.he takes own sweet time mostly.

Hope u wil enjoy her sessions

Yup agreed. Really hope bb will just cooperate with me.
At times she is sooo hungry but will just fuss and cry and refuse to latch on for like 30mins, then decide to latch on.. Waste all our time. Yet cant lose temper at her.. I peifu all the 2nd or 3rd time mommies here. I used to want to hv 3 kids.. Now i think i'll stop at 1..

Yes im looking fwd to the sessions. Lilacz u can check her packages online. Maybe can give u some feedback too aft tmr.

Haiz.....bb having problem with poopoo. He's fully on bm but don't know why have problem pooping and farting? Tummy so bloated and tummy ache, so whole day want to suckle. But drink too much then tummy ache again. And cry whole day plus cannot nap.
He finally fell asleep with pacifier...
Anyone has ideas to make bb poop and fart? Already applied ruyi oil many times.

I'm so stress with bb these days, end up everyday scold #1 coz temple super short. Feel so bad that I treating #1 so badly so stay in room and cry with bb
I got no CL, mom is here helping me, don't know how can handle when mom goes back spore.

Haiz.....bb having problem with poopoo. He's fully on bm but don't know why have problem pooping and farting? Tummy so bloated and tummy ache, so whole day want to suckle. But drink too much then tummy ache again. And cry whole day plus cannot nap.
He finally fell asleep with pacifier...
Anyone has ideas to make bb poop and fart? Already applied ruyi oil many times.
My fren encounter same problm thg BF. Dunno y.
Hav u try the massage for ur baby alrdy?the "bicycle" exercise. N massage baby left abdomen u will feel the hard stools

My fren encounter same problm thg BF. Dunno y.
Hav u try the massage for ur baby alrdy?the "bicycle" exercise. N massage baby left abdomen u will feel the hard stools
My cl taught me to rub ruyi yu on my hands.. rub my hands to make the oil warm..apply on bb tummy aviod belly button.. in downwards motions constantly for abt 1 min... after wearing back his clothes.. rub tummy in circular motions... after that my bb will poo poo... mayb u can try??...

Just sharing... my bb doesnt cry as much when my cl carrys him... cl said coz my bb likes to be cool.. my diet got lotz of herbs so my body is warm.. so he doesnt like me as much.. sigh...

I'm so stress with bb these days, end up everyday scold #1 coz temple super short. Feel so bad that I treating #1 so badly so stay in room and cry with bb
I got no CL, mom is here helping me, don't know how can handle when mom goes back spore.
Hey don't stress urself up, just relax and think positively. U may b worrying abt how to cope without ur mom n all tat n end up feeling stressful already before it happens. Don't worry! When the time comes I'm sure u can handle, women are tough creatures. When put under situation we can manage it no matter wat, esp towards our children... : )

I understand how you feel. When my #1 was born, we had to move back to Shanghai (hubby stationed there) when she was 2 months. My mom came to help me for a short while (like 1 week or so). I cried buckets when she was at the airport gonna go back to Singapore. Hubby constantly traveling. Frustrating to care for my baby alone and I cried sometimes when she was sick and i felt helpless. Most importantly, build a support network with mommies where you are now, if can find Singaporean mommies better still. It really helps a lot. Jia you!

Reactions: FFT
Yup agreed. Really hope bb will just cooperate with me.
At times she is sooo hungry but will just fuss and cry and refuse to latch on for like 30mins, then decide to latch on.. Waste all our time. Yet cant lose temper at her.. I peifu all the 2nd or 3rd time mommies here. I used to want to hv 3 kids.. Now i think i'll stop at 1..

Yes im looking fwd to the sessions. Lilacz u can check her packages online. Maybe can give u some feedback too aft tmr.
Whao u wan 3 kids?!
I super peifu those nw havg 3rd kid..n even 4th kid one in our fb.
Nw 2 i alrdy goin mad.#1 kena frm me badly jus nw..so pekchek i dun even wan hear any wrds of sry frm her.i told her i jus wan silence!!!

Whao u wan 3 kids?!
I super peifu those nw havg 3rd kid..n even 4th kid one in our fb.
Nw 2 i alrdy goin mad.#1 kena frm me badly jus nw..so pekchek i dun even wan hear any wrds of sry frm her.i told her i jus wan silence!!!

Maybe u will get addicted to kids soon ley when they get older. Hard to say ma. Ppls thinking change with time n experience. I used to think I wont wan to have kids after I was married when I was younger. But now u see. hahah
I have a fren who used to be the kind of chiongster who dun like to be tied down. She is now a proud mum of 3 kids le.

Maybe u will get addicted to kids soon ley when they get older. Hard to say ma. Ppls thinking change with time n experience. I used to think I wont wan to have kids after I was married when I was younger. But now u see. hahah
I have a fren who used to be the kind of chiongster who dun like to be tied down. She is now a proud mum of 3 kids le.
Haha no way for me.i mean will miss kiddy days wen thy grow up but spore is too stres to hav more kids unless i hav lots of money. Impossible also .
I only wan 2 frm the start.so wil go for 2 .idun hav capability in al areas to hav 1 more le keke i nd the energy to remain Sane. Haha scorpios hate changes n last min things.will sting!

you very positive for a first time mom. Hahhahaa. my #1 scared me off kids for almost 3 years before I decided to think about another one again.

you very positive for a first time mom. Hahhahaa. my #1 scared me off kids for almost 3 years before I decided to think about another one again.

Haha..positive cos I have not leave the comfort zone (without cl) yet n still nua at home on ml. Haha.

Hi lilacz, the masseur said the slimming massage is more for thigh etc. I think she said it's not the relaxing kind. It's like making those chopping moves on your body.
Flabby belly after giving birth will be hard to shrink back to pre preg with it..
The jamu massage is shiok! Thanks rainbowzstarz!

Hi lilacz, the masseur said the slimming massage is more for thigh etc. I think she said it's not the relaxing kind. It's like making those chopping moves on your body.
Flabby belly after giving birth will be hard to shrink back to pre preg with it..
The jamu massage is shiok! Thanks rainbowzstarz!
U r most welcome! :)
U mus endure 6hrs then remove the binding.haha i feel gt effect

Hi for those mummies with 2nd kids, do u feel u become short temper nowadays? I almost scold my 1st everyday:( i really cant control my temper esp in the mrng when i not enough sleep :( how ah? Really guilty..

Hi for those mummies with 2nd kids, do u feel u become short temper nowadays? I almost scold my 1st everyday:( i really cant control my temper esp in the mrng when i not enough sleep :( how ah? Really guilty..
Understandably so. Even when I have enough sleep I will also lose temper. Moreover a mom who has been latching at night.

Plus during this period of time, our #1 will also do a lot of things to test our patience. Have to really 忍 and look beyond their naughty phase. One thing must always remember is not to create sibling tension between the 2 kids so have to watch what we say when we start getting angry with them.

Yah i will expect #1 to be uderstanding... for me easier cuz he is already 8 yrs old, so will understand better and wont be jealous.
i agree with little lamb we have to be extra senstitive in the words we use in case of hurting them or causing tension between siblings.

Back