(2014/05) May 2014

hi gals! i bought e kit from watsons and tested positive last week. i have stopped keeping track of my menses ever since i got no. 1 (he is at 22 mths now). i called up my gynae and my 1st appt is in Oct 12 as she is away on vacation. i sort of guess my edd is in May so just popped in to take a look and saw quite a few similar mummies in the same situation as me! if possible can add me to fb group too? [email protected]

hi mommies .... morning to you all :) was feeling so tired and my eye feel like shutting off the moment i step into office , lol ! i went to a GP last fri , and was told that still early , couldnt see anything via ultrasound . and then i was asked to go for urine test , but then the doc told me , the urine test shows negative ! i am so shocked . and i told the doc that how come i did a few test myself and all shows postive ?!! then she ask me to do a blood test to confirm . so i did . on friday evening , i receive a call from them saying that the blood test results are out and i am confirm pregnant . and my HCG level was 570 at the time of the test . and i was ask to go back today for another blood test to check the HCG level to see if it is going up or down ..... sighz . But i did not go back today for the blood test , cos eventually i will be visiting my own gynae instead of her . but i am quite confused on my dates . as i tested positive earlier then my menses due date and i am not sure how many weeks i am in now . if based on my LMP , i should be 4 weeks and 1 day on fri , and the HCG level i have is considered higher then normal . i do not know if it is normal or not as i did not even did any HCG blood test for my previous 3 kiddos before ........... :confused::confused::confused:

Harlo mummies!

I don't know if I am jumping the gun here but just tested positive yesterday and this morning using very cheap test kit.. bought Clearblue to try again today but should be pregnant ba?

Can add me to the FB group? My email: [email protected]

Cheers~

same as me! I bought a cheap test kit online at less than $2. It gave me double lines... I was scared it was inaccurate and bought another one from CB and received same results! So you should be pregnant!

Hi mummies, anyone experience spotting ?

Hi, I had light spotting (brown) on the day I tested positive. It stopped after 4 days. It was very light (not more than a teaspoon a day) and did not turn red. I asked my gynea and he said as long it didn't recur again I shouldn't worry about it. He said its probably implantation bleeding that took longer time to leave the body.

Hi, I had light spotting (brown) on the day I tested positive. It stopped after 4 days. It was very light (not more than a teaspoon a day) and did not turn red. I asked my gynea and he said as long it didn't recur again I shouldn't worry about it. He said its probably implantation bleeding that took longer time to leave the body.

To add on, the spotting started after I had a "difficult time" in the toilet due to constipation. I read online that sometimes the "pushing" will force the old blood to come out. So my gynea is probably right

To add on, the spotting started after I had a "difficult time" in the toilet due to constipation. I read online that sometimes the "pushing" will force the old blood to come out. So my gynea is probably right
Oic . I started to have pink discharge yesterday . Now stabilize a bit. Is on pill to support pregnancy. Actually at this stage, everything seems so unstable.

hello all, I went for my PAP Smear on sat and was tested positive too. this is #2 =)
been trying since Jun and now when pregnant, I have mixed feelings. I encounter some browning spotting after my PAP smear and my gynae gave me some hormone pills.
No signs of spotting today.. keeping fingers crossed
My last menses date is 06 Aug, so i think I should be in my 5-6 weeks?
can add in the FB group? my email: [email protected] FB name is Eeyoreistic Huisi

Thanks =)

Yoz - i also May'14 mummy .. can add me in FB if there is arleady one created? My user name is kymwee56

hello mummies ..... i felt that the all round the tummy cramping , cramping ..
is it normal ? Do you feel the same ?

hi i am a mother of two. expecting my third baby in may 2014 too. you can add me @ [email protected] on fb

hi wenning
cramping is still ok.. i think uterus is expanding tats y. Unless yours is sharp pain, then better seek a gynae.

hmm im sure my bb nt a mrn person.my nauseous was better liao bt tis wk i hav to get up much earlier end up bb buay song.haha tekan me.every mrn make me fel nauseous.
n dunno y i kp hav pulling pain sort of stretch on my left n rite abdomen wenever i gt up frm my seat.anyone has such experiences?

Hello mummies!!!! new in the club... :) ... just went to the gynae to confirm my pregnancy... so happy!! my first baby... heehee...

hello mummies ..... i felt that the all round the tummy cramping , cramping ..
is it normal ? Do you feel the same ?
hihi~~~ i think it is normal. i experienced numerous of time during the week.. sometime the pain level is just like period cramp. I have checked with the doc.. he said first trimester is like dat de.. as long as not sharp pain.. no sign of spotting.. then should be fine.. :)

Hi all, been a while since i log into this thread, hope everyone is well and baby is growing healthily too! My next appt is coming week and gynae said will try to listen for heartbeat. Hope can hear and give me more "confirm" feeling.

Just an update, i got the job though im pregnant! I told them honestly and they took almost a week to consider, but they called and said they r supportive! Yay!!! PTL!

I have been feeling very nauseous especially at night. Constipation too...hai... hope all these will pass soon.

There are 2 tests that we have to do during 4 months right?

Hi all, been a while since i log into this thread, hope everyone is well and baby is growing healthily too! My next appt is coming week and gynae said will try to listen for heartbeat. Hope can hear and give me more "confirm" feeling.

Just an update, i got the job though im pregnant! I told them honestly and they took almost a week to consider, but they called and said they r supportive! Yay!!! PTL!

I have been feeling very nauseous especially at night. Constipation too...hai... hope all these will pass soon.

my gynae say mt nxt mth appt i can do oscar test already.he say nw can do at 3rd mth alrdy. n is accurate n detail too

my tummy getting bigger.. fatter. smtimes find xinku to hide.. but the myth stil cant lik total dun believe hmm.
feel ppl kp looking at me getting suspicious

Hi everyone!! happy to join the group.
Did a test last week as my menses is 12 days late... and realize i'm preg again! #1 just turn one on 4th Sep!!
I'm still in 'unbelievable' mode... cause all seems too fast and out of my plan ....
Think i might take another test to confirm... but that infamous nausea keep haunting me all day... so.. more or less..... @_@"

Can i join the fb group too, please add me [email protected] Thanks!

Happy for u that you get the job!! PTL PTL! some coy is very against it haha...

im due in early May and ard week 4-5 i had spotting. Then doc gave me a jab and the spotting stop. Now it come back again. so sian lor. when are you all next appointment? mine still need to wait till 12 weeks then doc will see me.

Back