(2014/04) April 2014

hihi!!

is the admin still adding members into the grp? because i left my email here very long but nobody add me.

Yeah same here. No one added me yet. But if waiting is too long, maybe we can form our own group! The journey passes us too quickly before we know it to walk alone.

Hi blur_blur1986 and mickey mouse, can you drop your email address here again? I can help to add into fb group.

Thanks! But I didn't recieve any emails. Seem like this is a common problem. Would u please resend? Thank you so much for your help :)

Edd Apr...hmmm...I am not pregnant but this thread interests me. I signed up for TCM postnatal massage course which will start next year. I will need 3 models for practice. Maybe Apr is too early is there is a delay in my course as Lunar New Year is 31 Jan 2014. my website is www.mummybabycare.com. When I do something, I want to do it fast. It is FOC for my practice and certification. Well, if my models do not mind to continue to do more massages (u know that I am new and need practice), just decide how much you want to pay and put it in a red packet. I hope I do not sound rude here as this is for pregnant women to connect and share information and I am looking for potential models.

Hi, how's everyone? Anyone expecting their 2nd/3rd babies? and realised that the no1 child is really sticky nowadays?
My 1st one has been asking for hugs, asking me to carry her and she's turning 4 this year!

Thanks Euniee for adding and I did receive your mail. But when I tried joining the group, there is an error saying "This content is currently unavailable".
Could you resend the link or Is there other way to join the FB group? :)

About breastfeeding. A word of encouragement. I always want to share this information. 1) Mum with triplets and twins can breastfeed successfully. 2) Mum died after delivery. Family too poor to buy formula. Baby dies if no milk. So dad breastfed. Baby survived. 3) Adopted mother breastfeed her adopted child. 4) Grandmother breastfeed her grandchild.
Be aware that tension, stress, negative thoughts and doubts are the factors that stop the milk, not that mum does not have milk. Some photos on www.facebook.com/mummybabysharon to share. See It to believe. Every mum has milk. Breastfeed as soon as baby is with you after delivery for 2 hours in the awake alert stage. After that bb will sleep. Helps in uterus contraction-faster than any other method, and bonding.

Hello!

I'm a 2nd time mum , due 6th April. Is there a FB group just for the mums due in April? Can I pm someone my email address?

Eunice,
pls add me too? My EDD is 7 May but will be doing c sect likely to be 25 Apr (my date choice).
What is the name of the fb group? maybe is easier that i send a "request" via fb?

my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hihi, how's all you April Mummies! I'm a Jan mummy and since I been through pregnancy + childbirth recently, I thought I'll swing by and share with you 5 parenting/baby-related services which might be useful for you guys :)

1) Prenatal Massage

I did prenatal massage! And then I engage the same lady for post natal cos her massage is damn shiok. I did a review of her service here and she is giving my readers a 1 for 1 prenatal massage special + a free anti stretch marks oil. She charges $98 for 1 hour so this 1 for 1 special will be only $49 Good price!

Details: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/pre-natal-body-massage-at-nouri-face-body-concepts/

2) Postnatal Massage

While I was doing the prenatal massage with her, we chit chat a lot then I realise she also do post natal. Her method of post natal treatment is very different from the normal post natal jamu massage and its very modern.

It's actually post natal slimming with the use of a machine that gives you much better effect than what hand massage can do. I did a review here on my blog if you are interested: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/my-post-natal-slimming-treatment/

I gained 11kg during pregnancy and now 1 month later, I have 2kg more to go. But more importantly I feel is the shape. I have gotten way shapelier and I do believe its cos of my post natal massage cos she use the machine to shape my body.

3) Man Yue Gifts!I recently did my bb full month party at home. JTS, I engaged Babyinlove.com.sg for their full month door gifts!! LOVE IT! Details here: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/you-made-me-a-mother-daniel/

4) NewBorn / Pregnancy Photoshoot

My photoshoots were done by this company called Cottony Photography.. Check out the photos here:

http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/daniels-newborn-photography-with-cottony-photography/
http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/celebrating-the-bump-with-cottony-photography/

Really like the photos!

5) Prenatal Chiropractic Care

I also went for chiropractor during my pregnancy cos my back and shoulder hurt like mad :( Here's sharing the guy I went to. They are experienced in treating preggies and very young children too! :)

http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/prenatal-chiropractic-care/

Hi girls, sorry to crash in here… Ive just given birth and I have some items to sell…wonder if you girls interested.

WTS: Preloved Maternity belly support belt.

Bought from Maternity Exchange for S$69. Beige colour, M-LL size (78-120cm) Good condition. Letting go at S$38.00. Interested please pm me. Self Collection at Chinatown

WTS: Pre-loved Snoogle Leachco Total Body Pregnancy Pillow

The Snoogle is uniquely designed to follow the natural contour and shape of your body from head to toe. Perfect for sleeping and relaxing
100% Polyester fiber-fill
Patented full body pillow design supports back and belly, tucks between legs
Uniquely contoured especially to help moms to be prevent heartburn and lower back problems
Cozy, cuddly polyester pillow for firm support
Helps expecting moms sleep; Perfect for support while nursing after baby is born. Dimension: 60 x 24.8 x 7.2 inches
Bought at USD90, use for almost 4 months, selling now at S$78.00 (non negotiable). Interested please PM me. Self Collection at Chinatown

WTS: Brand new Healing Bottom Spray from little dreamers.

This wonderful blend of lavender, chamomile, witch hazel and aloe vera works well in healing bruising and stitches in the perineal area. Soothes delicate, irritated or torn skin. An essential product after childbirth, use this spray on your bottom area after urination or bathing. Serves as a gentle, effective wound and skin cleanser too!
Original price S$15.90, letting go at S$10.00. Self collection at chinatown. Interested please PM me.
Bottom Balm.jpeg DOM.jpeg Maternity Belt 2.jpeg Maternity Belt 1.jpeg Showergel 1.jpeg Showergel 2.jpeg Snoogle.jpeg Tummy Binder.jpeg yomeishu.jpg
WTS: Brand new bottles of Yoimeishu & Dom
Got these as gifts. 1 bottle of Yoimeishu and a few bottles of DOM to let go. Brand new never open before. Letting go at S$35.00 per bottle. Interested please PM me. Self collection at Chinatown

WTS: Pre-loved Tummy Binder
Delivered via C section and bought this hospital grade tummy binder from Thomson Medical at S$60.00. Excellent in helping you to move around after a C section. Aids in slimming too. Am letting go at S$35.00. Interested please PM me. Self collection at Chinatown.

WTS: Lemongrass Showergel, 2000ml – Traditional from Taiwan
Bought at S$35.00 from mamaonline store. For confinement use. No need to boil herbs. I bought it and used once only because my mother in law insist I use the herbs that she bought for me to boil and bathe. Letting go at S$25.00. Interested please PM me. Self collection at Chinatown

WTS: 3 new boxes of utrogestan letting go at S$20 per box

Back