(2014/03) March 2014

ello mummies... i just tested positive moments ago... expecting my #2. suppose my EDD should b ard mar/apr 2014. my gyne have left KKH since.. any good gyne to recommend? please add me to the fb grp also.. [email protected].. Thanks!

Hi Mummies, i am from Jan 2014 thread.. I have an extra box of "ELANCYL Stretchmark Cream" to let go at $$20. Retail price at about $45. I can't finish 2 tubes... so selling one... Interested can PM for more details... =)

article_images.php.jpg

Hi, I'm a July mummy currently doing my confinement..

If there is anyone looking for confinement nanny. I would like to recommend my CL, Aunty Li Xiang.

She's v supportive of breast feeding and is able to take care of my bb boy without me worrying. And she's able to whip up any dish that I crave for like chicken rice, chicken chop(in accordance to this confinement period)

Overall, as mother who had just delivered weeks ago, she really makes this confinement period an enjoyable one.

Shes all booked for this year, so if any 2014 mummies is interested, u may text/what's app me at 94897443 for her contact.

I'm not doing this for any financial gains, u may wan to interview her like what I did previously.

Hi mummies/MTB

I am giving away Free iplay Swim diaper S size for your newborn.
All swim diapers are brand new. No worries I am not doing any hard selling or what ever.
I just moved home and clearing the diapers as I'm not selling them anymore.
For those who are interested to get one, please PM me
1) baby gender(so that I'll know what design to give)
2) which thread you are from
3) name and mailing details.
*apologies but no choosing of design and only one diaper to one mummy unless twins.

Pictures of swim diaper:
http://www.momnbebe.com/swimming_diapers_swimming_wear

Hi Mar MTB,

Do you feel very warm at night when you sleep even with air con on? I have been having that and also keep on waking up at night. Have not been sleeping well. :(

Hi Mar MTB,

Do you feel very warm at night when you sleep even with air con on? I have been having that and also keep on waking up at night. Have not been sleeping well. :(
I think it happens to me too. I feel warm at night. Usually I don't have to switch on aircon but now it's a must for me. I've been getting up often to go to the toilet and becoming a light sleeper too. In the past, I can sleep the whole night through.

Anyone knows if MS can possibly last for about 1-2 weeks? Is that possible?

I feel both hot and cold ... the other night suddenly woke up and was shivering ... never happened before unless sick ... hmmm ...

yes I've been waking up every night ... haven't had proper night's rest for awhile now ... sigh ...

mocha - do u mean to say only for 1-2weeks then nth ? everyone has different symptoms, though MS happens to most mummies, there are those who don't experience it or only for a short period ... though ppl say MS is a good sign of growing baby and strong hormones, it's not entirely true ... even if you don't experience MS, baby is still growing ... don't be too bothered about symptoms ... most impt is every time you go for the scan and it shows everything is on track ... :)

I have been feeling warm most of the nights and keep on waking up either to the toilet or to drink water. My back is warm till I have to wake to adjust my position. I do not have MS for this pregnancy but have bad MS for the previous 2 till 1st trim is over.

Hi, missycandy. I feel the same, cold and warm sometimes.
Most of the night, I feel warm think wake up around 4-5am. Back feel so warm and can't sleep well. Then got one night I adjusted the aircon colder a bit. End up went toilet at night and shivering. It's a terrible feeling. I would rather warm than shivering. So adjust back the aircon and suffering warm back every night :(. Cannot have good sleep as well.

I have no obvious ms as well. Just feel nausea sometimes, but recently (week9 now) got strong feeling want vomit but nothing out at all. Then I eat sour peel orange to cure the feeling of vomit.

Oooo same ! Cold I switch off aircon then end up hot and sweaty then switch on again -.-"

I also don't have significant ms... Once in awhile vomit gastric juice in the am... Other than that nth yet ... But I'm not ruling out possibility of ms coming in 2nd and 3rd tri...

oh...missycandy. Recently I brush teeth early morning, also vomit nothing. Then after dinner, feel bad most of the time. But go to work, so far okay. Think distract from busy work, so didn't think much of ms then. How many weeks u are now?

i think it's perfectly normal to feel why some mummies do not experience much ms.
My ms for #1 didn't arrive until end of 1st trimester. It came with a revenge by having a mth of ms + headache.
This time round, it hit me at wk5 and I still hugging and admiring the toilet bowl.. Don't think without MS is not good. There are people with no MS and still carrying healthy babies. So mummies without MS, stay cool and enjoy :)

i think it's perfectly normal to feel why some mummies do not experience much ms.
My ms for #1 didn't arrive until end of 1st trimester. It came with a revenge by having a mth of ms + headache.
This time round, it hit me at wk5 and I still hugging and admiring the toilet bowl.. Don't think without MS is not good. There are people with no MS and still carrying healthy babies. So mummies without MS, stay cool and enjoy :)

twinklestarworld, totally agreed. It's a blessed without MS. I'd interview few mummy, they had no ms as well but experience other discomfort. So it's quite normal without ms.

i also don't have MS but feeling shortless of breathe, super tired sometimes giddy but so far giddiness happened three times.
i also have a friend who does not have any MS and not even one day on MC as she did not feel unwell throughout her pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy bb too.

I feel both hot and cold ... the other night suddenly woke up and was shivering ... never happened before unless sick ... hmmm ...

yes I've been waking up every night ... haven't had proper night's rest for awhile now ... sigh ...

mocha - do u mean to say only for 1-2weeks then nth ? everyone has different symptoms, though MS happens to most mummies, there are those who don't experience it or only for a short period ... though ppl say MS is a good sign of growing baby and strong hormones, it's not entirely true ... even if you don't experience MS, baby is still growing ... don't be too bothered about symptoms ... most impt is every time you go for the scan and it shows everything is on track ... :)
Thanks MissyCandy for the encouragement.... but I think the MS is coming back .. feel tired so often. My burping in the ofc getting louder somemore...so malu.

Ganbatte ladies!

my gynae told me if there is MS will show by wk 6 as I told her previous 2 I have bad MS but currently no so she said mostly this pregnancy will not have MS as when I see her I am wk 8. So hopefully this time round I have non :)

Hi all march mummies,

Finally got to log in to this new forum :)

Its my third baby this time. Dunno where we found the courage.. hahha!

Can I be added to the FB group too?

email add: [email protected]
Name: Minyu
EDD: 17th March 2014
Baby: #3
Doctor: Dr Benjamin Tham
Hospital: TMC

Thank you!!

hello ladies, i just vomited thrice today. Just into week 8 and im feeling terrible. I took MC today from work and i hope i can continue with work tomorrow.

Hi jeanpink,

My #1 is 3 years plus, dec '09 and my #2 is 1 year plus, nov '11.
Both are boys!
Yours?

Hello karmene,

Hope ure better now.. Hang on, it shld get better soon!
I thought I can escape vomitting this time round, had bad ms the last two pregnancies but this time though v nauseous, nv really vomit until today! :(

Hi fishbone and eunice,
my fb email acct is [email protected] but this email account is no longer in use actually :p
Would u be able to add me to the fb acct without me accessing the email? :)
I'm lee Minyu in Facebook :)
Thanks thanks for the add!

Hi Hi... i am now 8 weeks preggy, my EDD is end Mar 2014 and would like to join this group :)

email add: [email protected]
Name: Lorraine
EDD: 31st March 2014
Baby: #2
Doctor: Dr Yvonne Chan
Hospital: TMC
Would love to join the FB group
Please add me in, thanks....

Hi all,

is the fb a secret fb or will frds get to know de?
this will be my no 3..also dunno where I found the courage(@moonlightmist) ..in fact was not in the plan de.
Not telling frds/relatives yet..thus enquire abt the fb page.

name : jamie
edd : 30 march 2014
baby# 3
doctor : douglas ong
hospital : mt A

thanks..

Hi Moonlightmist,

Mine #1 is very big le she is 14 yrs and #2 she is 17 mths. Both girl so hoping for a boy if possible this time.

I also have bad ms during my #1 and #2 currently this pregnancy I am still not having any but I have spotting 2 wks back due to carrying my #2 so now I am ban from doing so and carry heavy stuff.

@moonlightmist same gynae!

im flg terrible now... din eat much for dinner, yet keep wanting to puke. sighs... 2 more weeks to end of 1st tri. cant wait...

anyway has anyone been added to the FB grp yet?

How are u gals feeling today?
slightly bad for me...quite nausea whole day through..tot of food makes me wanna puke... :(

Wk10 this week, just start ms. Vomit esp before breakfast and after dinner. I thought I can escape this since already wk10. Any smell in kitchen make me puke!

Hi five interrace,
How are you coping with your #1 and #2 righ now?
How old are they?
My #3 was planned hehe cos we think 3 would complete the family.. but hmm really a little scared now...

Hi Jeanpink,
*salute*! your #1 is so big and you had your #2 q a while later..
must have taken some time to adjust huh?
But now you girl is big le in secondary school in fact, can help out right? but also have your own set of worries for her..
hows your spotting?
I dont have much ms this time round, only feel nauseous.. so feel a little weird, worried if baby is ok..

Hi liquidskye,
hi five too! I love our gynea, in fact I missed him after I gave birth to my #2 hahah!
I feel like I am in good hands.
I havent been added to the facebook yet too.. still waiting eagerly :p

Hi Joan,
I have the book. I read it like a bible for my #1. really very useful, felt I dont have much questions for my gynea then..
no time to read for #2 and now come to #3, dunno where the book is le! haha!

Everyone jia you! 1st trimester going to be over soon le!

Back