(2014/03) March 2014

Soursop, sayang sayang. Rest well, once recover, can ttc. I had something like that in Jan 2013, then see my tcm sinseh to tiao. Everything happen for a reason. God closed 1 door, He will open another. Take care.

Hi all, first time posting in this thread.

Maomi, Chris, Ganie, u here?

Soursop, really sorry to hear tt. Wish you will succeed in the near future.

Maomi, ur babies may just share e same bday as me. Went for m scan today. Saw bb's heartbeat. So relieved. Silly me, forgot to ask for my EDD.

My morning sickness is bad. Nauseous whole day. During my 1st pregnancy, I puked through whole 9 months. Really scared.
Any effective tips here? Thinking of going for acupuncture aldy. Cannot take it

Dandelion: hi!! Welcome! I am here! Ganie should be in earlier month mummy. Maomi is here as I see the list above :) Yay, exciting to see bb's hb right :) I hope the nausea will treat u better and not last the whole of 9months.. Gulp! It's not easy boy. After preggy can still accup?

testing.... something wrong with my login. cant use back the old nick.
so i change to this nick haha Miracle2 here :p The table is now haywire. let me fix this by the end of today ya.

This interface looks better imo. hahaha~

have added those who PM me to the FB grp too.
Happy Mondays :x

This is my 7th week, going to see Dr. for 2nd appt this coming Sat. So looking forward to see bb heartbeat as last time cannot see.

These few days really feeling vomit, but can't puke out anything. Feel so bad. Think my ms coming soon. Scared ~~

I have been craving for Bombay toast (aka French toast) with Maple syrup since yesterday, hope to get my fix today:):)

Yesterday night, no more bread at home, cannot do. Now I need my supper before I can sleep, easy fix is pork floss with bread. Tonight must get the milk bread liao, drooling big time.....

Last edited:
Woohoo! Google is amazing. :)
This is my first pregnancy and the whole world is telling me to keep it a secret till I'm 3mths pregnant.
Then who can I talk to when I'm scared!!!

So hello everyone! I'm super amazed how fast some of u found out that u are pregnant :) congratulations!

Kichimeow, same here. First time pregnancy, so hope to announce this good news to my close friends but someone ask me to keep it until 3 months.

Hi miracle2 tq for your effort for updating

Nick: bellering
EDD: 14/03/14
Baby: #2
Doctor: Dr Ben Choey
Hospital: Mt. A

Hi 5 Orangebeauty! :) Congratulations!
I'm not in SG right now. I went to see a Thai doctor when I was tested positive using the test kit. My menses last mth was pretty crazy due to excessive traveling thus u couldn't really remember when was the last day. The doctor calculated 5w2day. But when we did the scan... I saw the little heartbeat and the print out has a 7W2D below. So now I have no idea whether I am 7 or 5 weeks pregnant hahaha!

Trying to find a gynae in SG and go for my real first appt when I return.

Twinklestarworld are you having your second one? :)

Thanks Twinklestarworld!
7w plus sounds great! I wish my baby can share my birthday! Hahhaa :)

I'm actually feeling really scared and worried for quite sometime. I dun even know what exactly made me scared. Just emo.
But after reading all your sharing, I think it's pretty normal!

*gynae hunting*

i guess this is yr #1. don't worried and just enjoy. I had a smooth preg throughout for my #1. :)

Yah. #1 and we didn't plan for it. Haha but happy abt it nevertheless! :)
Yeah except for feeling extremely tired and have this nonsensical hungry but no appetite symptom... I'm pretty okay.

Hello everyone!!
I just found out that I'm expecting too.. 1st time mtb, about 5 weeks +. Just a shout out to everyone- HI! Glad to journey through this with your ladies. :) Experiencing a rainbow of feelings from being excited, anxious, worried etc.. Yet to know my EDD and I sure hope everything will be fine. Going for 1st scan next week at TMC with Dr Paul Tseng. Anyone with the same doc?

@soursop: Sorry to hear of your case, dear. Take care , rest up and conceive again! Jia you! Ganbatte!

Did u gals gain wt during 1st few weeks aka early 1st trimester? Anyone tried to exercise still like gym ?

No exercise for me ... Don't want to risk it ... Best not to do anything too vigorous for 1st trimester as high chance mc... Better to be safe than sorry...

Hey Mochaa!
I gained some weight but I guess it's pretty normal. I rather gain weight than puke like mad ley!
I just had my first bout of puking which really churned everything outta me and I was really scared. Then I read how some of the experience mummies here describe their puking experience like Jia Chang Bian Fan... *ashamed*
I guess light exercising is okay but it will be safer to let your gynae do the scan first. Make sure u feel okay and baby feel okay first. And last of all Congrats! :))))

Hi, all MTBs... just did my scan and saw my bb's heartbeat, so excited. Anyway, how often did you go for your check-up as I conceive with the help of Femara.

Hi Cher.. for wat i know usually bout 3-4 weeks if everything is normal .. BUt i'm too extraordinary i guesss .. will b only seeing gynae for my 2nd appmt in 10 weeks time !! LOL ...Gynae too confident !!! ...when he wrote on booklet 10 week i still tot tat I"M seeing him when i'm 10 weeks so didnt ask much BUT i'm Wrong tat's is 10 wks later when to book my appmt ..:p .. ok loh bopibopi hope everything smooth smooth until i see him again bah wahahaha

Wow.. hahaha... is this ur #1? I am seeing my gynae almost every week due to the ovulation pills I took... don knw to be sad or happy... hahaha...

NOpe tis is my no.2 .. duno should laugh or cry ..laugh coz can hav a BIG saVE :) .. Cry cant hav frequent of update of my beanie :(

Hi all, Im a first time mummy and hope to learn more from the many experienced mummy here.
Anyone with TMC Judy Wong and any feedback on this gynae? Heard that they dont provide packages and is this the norm? Are there also extra charges for sat appointment for all gynae or scans? Saw from many mummytobe that packages are available for many gynae from 12 weeks onward...pls advise. Thank you :)

hello mochaa and twinklestarworld,

I just visited dr Paul Tseng for my first scan too. I like him, firm with words. But probably might chg to another for convenient sake as I live in west, the journey bit turnoff for me hehe

Hi everyone
I am 5 weeks tomorrow with #2 and I think my edd is 4 April 2014 but since the April thread is not up yet and I was 6 weeks early with #1, I should be due some time in march 2014 if this pregnancy is successful.

#1 is 3.5 years old now and will be 4+ when #2 arrives. We have been ttc for a long time including 1mc(d&c) +1 Chem preg before #1 and 2 chems before this.

On crinone progesterones and oral pills since i tested positive 11dpo.
Did beta tests twice so far
16dpo 317
19dpo 1024
Looks good this time so I hope we'll be able to see gest sac + yolk sac tomorrow during my first scan. Dr will be on holiday for 2 weeks after tomorrow so I won't be able to go back in week 6 to scan for heartbeat till week 8...

I live in hk and have been here for 3 years since #1 was 4 months old. Delivered #1 at tmc with Lc cheng in Jan 2010. I am a stay home mum.
Hope its not tmi....

Back