(2014/03) March 2014

wow syyy, good to hear that. is fated to have this bb

Can take paractamol as i took it 2 weeks back when i have fever and GP and gyne said can take. but cannot take those panadol with extra effect one.

Soursop, don't worry too much. Rest more and don't walk too much. Your gynae may give you hormones jab, up your hormones pills and give you MC to rest at home, don't walk at home too much also, really bed rest.

Just came back from gynae
The scan still can't see bb : (
Dr says might be chances of bio chemical pregnancy
Took another round of beta hcg test .

To take again to monitor if there is any rise on sat

There's a possibility
Cos till now still don't see water bag
Meaning fake pregnancy
Today will have result.
If hcg dropped meaning it's bc pregnancy
But it got higher must see sat got increase by double or not

flowerie123: actually taste ard the same.. just that self brew is more fresh and no preservatives lo. hehe ~

soursop: sorry to hear that. how many weeks are u now? could it be still too early?
fyi hcg above 5 means it's a bfp. hope ur hcg continue to climb

To update the list, please post in this format
Nick:
EDD:
Baby #1/#2:
Doctor:
Hospital:
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle#2</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>HeatherWhite</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat_Cow </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yee Soek Wai</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>GHW </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Magdal </TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung lan </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Koh</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julia</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefie</TD><TD>4-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherri3 </TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodles</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>kim</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lefaithful</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alex</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>magwonder</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Ck </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>wawa_piggy</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah leong </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Neko</TD><TD>12-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherlyn Tan</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maomi</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pleiades</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohbear8383</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soursop2014 </TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>syyy</TD><TD>22-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>flowerie123</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>orangebeauty</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ju_vin</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karmene Yee</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

soursop, hope u getting better.

Rest more. I had a bit brownish discharge after wipe last Wed and felt a bit dizzy. Quickly take half day leave and go back home rest on bed. After two wipes, no more. Hope u are getting better. No cramp also.

I so worried and called KKH that day, the nurse told me if brownish discharge continue, must go see O&amp;G 24 hrs immediately.

Then I realized once pregnant, really must take care. I'm quite healthy before pregnant, but feel discomfort since pregnant. Take extra care on diet also.

Thanks all for sharing those what can or cannot eat.

BTW, 5 and half week can see water bag meh? think bb just like kacang.

soursop, please take care. rest well and dont think too much.

Miracle, can you update for me? also how do i join your facebook group?
Nick: weiling99
EDD:
Baby #1/#2: #3
Doctor: Adrian Woodworth
Hospital: Mt A

Soursop, don't think too much, just rest more. Take care.

Orangebeauty, it is just 1st trimester that is like that. 2nd trimester is honeymoon period. 3rd trimester more discomfort. When I was pregnant with my girl, I even went Beijing for holiday at 27 week. This year going Taiwan at 30 week. Just take things easy,and enjoy our pregnancies. Once pop another set of problem, how to take care of our Babies, arrangements, settling down etc: )

Eunice, will be guided tour and my family members will be joining also, so still okay, can take turn to take care of my girl. We love to travel, now is 2+1, once baby pop will be 2+2, more siong. So just enjoy first

eh.. Dr haven tell me my EDD yet
but I checked from app it should be 23march2014 ^^ . Cox on monday couldn't see the baby via scanning... maybe becox baby too small. waiting for next visit on 5 Aug.
Excited!!!
Gynae: Dr woo bit hwa
Baby: 2nd one
juv!! we seeing the same gynae.. hehe

add me on FB!! [email protected]

Hi I posted earlier but think it was missed out.

Nick: YY
Edd: 18th mar
Baby #1
Doctor: Dr Benjamin Tham

i'm on week 8 and MS is killing me off. whatever i ate is puking it out.. even water also puke out..

Hmm still no call from gynae regarding my beta hcg result.... Jialat
Either they left for urgent cAse or clinic closed or my result not back yet.....

Oh no have to keep me on suspense till tomorrow -.-

Winnie- how many weeks are u now? Did dr see the water bag even though still can't see bb yet?

oh Stefie, I know everything just started. But I'll treat this as a special challenges in my life ^^ Hope every mum-to-be JIA YOU!

Syyy hello I also tested +ve when #1 is 6 mths old. How do u manage a baby and pregnancy? I am feeling v lousy with the all day sickness and active baby. Feels better to know I am not the only one being preggie with a baby that still requires attn

Soursop if u are onli 5 weeks plus along then highly likely cannot see sac cos still small bah. Next week if see gynae again shld hv higher chances of seeing it. Meantime try to rest at home and dun worry too much~

Kitsu maybe u can get maxalon from ur gynae. On realli bad days (like drink water also vommit) I take that so baby can still get some nutrients from the food that I can still stomach down

Just visited the gynae. Did a scan and saw the heart rate. Gynae also didn't say much. Just calculated EDD. And ask abt previous delivery. And suggested that better do C-sect again this time round.
And first visit cost $186! Is it a norm? I don't remember it cost me that much 8 years ago! Hahahaha.....
Anyway, the package from week 12 is $800 excluding gst.

What are your packages from your gynae like?

Shufen Congrats on #2!!! This pregnancy is so different from the first - I had no problems with #1. Could run around and move faster than non-preg people. Lots of energy.
But I feel so tired with this one, wondering if it is because I didn't get to rest sufficiently between pregnancies?

My helper is v good, and my hubby is good with the baby too. And I have not had that much time with #1 cos of my working hours. I'm very blessed cos of the support I have at home.

hello eileenp,

I was 5 weeks plus when i visited the gynae and she was only able to see the sac. i paid 340 for my first consultation at gleneagles. I guess yours is more affordable than mine! i didn't ask about the package yet. will do so when i go for my next appointment to see the heartbeat

wawa_piggy, my next check up is coming monday.

eileenp, 180 is norm rate now for each check up. My 1st visit also cost me 160.

Soursop, rest more and stay positive

Dr Adrian Woodworth has the cheapest package $588.50, can start anytime. I already started since can see my beanie heartbeat. Usually consultation is about $160-$180 per visit, So can really save alot from here

Hi ladies, I'm going to be a 1st time mummy. Glad to have this forum to share our thoughts!

I just went for my 1st gynae appt today. Bb is ard 7 weeks, saw and heard heartbeat today. Definitely feeling more tired easily now, esp in the afternoons and totally no appetite for food. Hope the 1st trimester will pass by soon.

See you ard!

Nick: sensech
EDD: 14/03/14
Baby: #1
Doctor: Dr Benjamin Tham

stefie: $160-$180 just for consultation is very ex. Normally if returning consultation shld be $60-$100 depending which dr.

@karmene, wow! That is a huge amount! Were there any other special tests done?

@syyy &amp; Ling, I guess so too. I must be insane to compare to things 8 years ago. Hahahah... Prices have gone up by so much.

@stefie, His package is really reasonable! I heard of another doctor's package was thousand over dollars. And gotta wait long during visits too. But she is really good. Guess its worth it if a gynae is really good.

Alot of mummies here are going to Dr Benjamin Tham ya?

@eileenp, no! just scan, consultation and medication! I'm still searching for good female gynaes who are more affordable now. anyone has recommendations or should i stick to irene chua?

@shufen i will ask from him when i 1st visit him next week..

@miracle some updates on my side.
Nick:Kim
EDD:7 Mar
Baby #1/#2: #1
Doctor: Dr HK Ho
Hospital: MAH

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle#2</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>HeatherWhite</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat_Cow </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yee Soek Wai</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>GHW </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Magdal </TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung lan </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Koh</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julia</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefie</TD><TD>4-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherri3 </TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodles</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>kim</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lefaithful</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alex</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>magwonder</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Ck </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>wawa_piggy</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah leong </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Neko</TD><TD>12-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>sensech</TD><TD>14-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherlyn Tan</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YY</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maomi</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pleiades</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohbear8383</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soursop2014 </TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>syyy</TD><TD>22-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>flowerie123</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie Tan</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>orangebeauty</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ju_vin</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karmene Yee</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>weiling99</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hihi... haven been in this thread for quite some time... saw a lot of MTBs... I am now 6 weeks preggy and EDD shld be on 18th Mar 14. This is my #1. Got a lot of things to learn from all mummies and MTBs here.

hi babes, thank you for your concern!
its been a long and tiring day since my last posting here.

yesterday, shortly after my posting, I found out that my spotting got worse (turn red with blood clots)

I called and spoke to my gynae. he told me to be mentally prepared as well as prepare for menses to come.

then he told me My beta HCG result is back. result is 244 (still pregnant) but too low for my 6 weeks standard (should be in thousands).

he then asked me to see him tomorrow (which is today) for another blood test to see if it drop further.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this morning woke up with full blown menses with lotsa blood clots. but still continue to go see him.

he did a finger examination and said ya, this should be your menses. he then took another blood sample for test says its more or less confirmed chemical miscarriage. to make myself feel better, he ask me not think of it as miscarriage since nothing was formed.

no confinement required since less than 24 weeks

so now need to do blood test weekly until beta hcg become 0 if not must clean surgically...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its really sad but I have come to term with it...thank you ladies for your support all this while..

I will still be here to give you all the moral support!!

Was recuperating at home these 2 days.. Down with runny nose and stiff neck plus headache.. Any mummy has the same thing?

Soursop, read your previous postings, sad to hear about that... Hope you take really good care ....

@karmene,

My friend recommended Dr Tan Wee Khin from TMC. Heard she is very senior and good. But I don't like to have to go so far for consultation. And she has quite a few patients, so sometimes the waiting time is quite long.
But reliable and good lor.
Maybe you can try.

I went to Dr Claudine Tan at Thomson Women Clinic @ serangoon central. Near my house. Hahaha...

Dear Soursop,

Sad to hear about that. Glad to hear that you are strong and have come to terms with it.
Do rest well and take good care of yourself.

soursop2014 I have been thru the same before I conceive my #1, dnt feel discourage rest for a period of time before you start to conceive again. At the same time consider to consult a tcm, I have 1 to recommend if you're interested.