(2014/03) March 2014

Eh cannot drink coke meh? I drink coke day in and day out cos it seems to be the onli thing that helps with my all day sickness T_T
i drank coke for #1 too
(even my mom was a coke junkie when she was pregnant last time so likely it is inherited)
if it is realli bad then I guess I need to stop and find other comfort food
sad.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle#2</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>HeatherWhite</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat_Cow </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yee Soek Wai</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>GHW </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Magdal </TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung lan </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Koh</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julia</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefie</TD><TD>4-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherri3 </TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodles</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lefaithful</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>magwonder</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Ck </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Neko</TD><TD>12-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherlyn Tan</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maomi</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pleiades</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohbear8383</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soursop2014 </TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>flowerie123</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all,
I had already went for my 1st gynae visit. And my edd was early march. This is my no.2 , its an unexpected surprise. Gyane told me that the lil one is about 6weeks plus and I could see the heartbeat. Its very tiny, but the heartbeat is strong. Amazing...

I had very very bad MS which resulted im like a sick chicken. Always lie down on the bed. Whatever goes in, 10-15mins will come out. This syntoms is really bad compare to my no.1...

My gyane is Dr Woo Bit Wah. He had deliver my no.1 in 2010. Can someone update me on the table and the fb page also?

Thanks

Hi Hi,

Went for my 1st appt last Saturday but due to the irregular mensus i had monthly, the scanned result got 3 EDD. Gynea said will only be able to advise me the actual one on the next appt.
Can see the sacs and little baby (york) slightly blinking...as the scanned only show 5 weeks dont know how many days....smaller than i counted from the day 1 i had my 1st mensus last month...

Good morning mommies and mtbs,

Remember your pills, drink more water and eat more fruits.

Ju_vin, things will gets better. I am also sick dog, everything smells and looks er xin. Just take it as baby growing well, cos all the hormones rages. Going to work is a challenge now. Heng hubby fetch and send my girl to her class. Now space out in office, after all after 1 week resting at home, no mood to work at all.

Shufen, everything in moderation, if it makes you comfortable, then just do it. I haven't find any comfort food yet. Even my fav stewed pork bee hoon makes me puke. Now my only best friend is hot water.

Flowerie123, could you please add me my email is [email protected], thank you
happy.gif
happy.gif

does any mtb has difficulty in sleeping? i did not sleep the whole nite last nite man! in fact i have not been sleeping v well for past 3 weeks.

Hi

I would like to know when would be a good time to start seeing the gynae? I'm abt 7 wks but i dun hv much symptoms (not that im complaining) but i hear the lesser the symptoms the higher chance of miscarrying?

Btw, is the fb grp for Mar moms to be? Is it a frp on fb which is unsearchable by the general public? May I also be added?

[email protected]

Thanks!

@Pooh .. hmm for me i dun hav difficulty to sleep jus tat my sleep always not enough !! bout 9pm+ i'm like want to knock out liao ..

@Jess.. usually can start seeing gynae around week 7 by the time can dettect hearbeat liao ..which scheduled for tat period also (if predict correct la coz due to irregular mensses).. cant wait cant wait 2 more Days!!!!

Any mummies hav a elephant glue with u everyday ! i hav 1 at home tat make me even more exhausted !! haiz i wish i hav more energy to entertaint him but jus cant help it .. jus able to tell him mummy is tired mummy is tired n throw him ipad n let him indulged with his Barney :p .. sorry for him haaah

Just puked twice today, my breakfast and lunch. Good thing, good thing. I have told my boss the good news, no choice, last week 5 days mc and today puking quite loud, my colleagues even rushed to toilet asking am I alright.

Thanks flowerie, I am quite kuku on fb stuff, Sorry for the trouble.

Mag, my 31+ month princess, my super glue. My hubby send and fetch her to class. Once reach home, I want mommy this I want mommy that. I let her watch disney jr, then i will have time to eat, prepare her school bag, do some housework. Then bathe her and sayang her to sleep. Our kiddos will get more and more sticky.

Jess, will pm u.
see if it helps.

I'm wondering is it the way we set our privacy status in fb, hence, ppl are not able to locate us via email add/name

Jess, I'm 5wks+ also. No morning sickness as well. But just feel appetite not good, like gastric. Always purp. But I heard some ppl only got morning sickness from week 7 onwards. Some lucky one don't even have any morning sickness.

Miracle#2, how come I'm not in the list? huh huh ~ My EDD not yet confirm as dr want to see bb heartbeat first.
My Dr. is Han How Chuan from KKH. My 1st bb.
Thanks ^^

I'm also 5weeks plus now... Only bloated and feel nauseous but nth else ... Oh ya I also can't sleep well ... End up so tired during the day... I wake up few times at night ... Then quite hard to go back to sleep ... Sigh ...

Actually week 7 can visit Gynae already ... Usually norm is btwn week 6-8.. Personally feel better to go btwn 6-8 to ensure baby has heartbeat and also right place.. As in not ectopic .. But that's just for me la...
happy.gif

I am also week 5+ n today napped twice in order to replenish the sleepless nite. Wonder if tonite can I sleep well or not n this has been my question everyday. For me I also don't really have much appetite but still can eat normally n occasionally vomit water after i sudden cough v hard as if I chock myself

Poor mummies... jia you we still got abt 1.5 months more n hopefully all of us will feel better.

I just blank out in office today too. Too tired to focus. Morning sickness plus monday blues really not a good combo.

I am still eating my usual amount really eat for the sake of eating. No mood for food at all.

added orangebeauty, do update with ur EDD when u know so i can update the chart again.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle#2</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>HeatherWhite</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat_Cow </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yee Soek Wai</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>GHW </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Magdal </TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung lan </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Koh</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julia</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefie</TD><TD>4-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherri3 </TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodles</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lefaithful</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alex</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>magwonder</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Ck </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Neko</TD><TD>12-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherlyn Tan</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maomi</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pleiades</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohbear8383</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soursop2014 </TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>flowerie123</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>orangebeauty</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ju_vin</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

finally on the desktop ! hehe

JTS my exp at MAH when I had my #1, I didn't opt for epidural as I felt the contractions were not so bad, as in the pain ... it was only the last hr before I delivered that I felt that I wanted to push but the nurses told me to hold as had to wait for gynae to arrive. So, I squeeze my legs shut and control. Then when my gynae arrived, got ready and sat in front of me, so happened I was experiencing another contraction so I also shut my legs. Then 1 blardy nurse commented in a sacarstic tone, just now say want to push cannot tahan, now gynae come don't want to open legs. I really wanted to kick her in the blardy face. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like what kinda stupid comment is that? Seriously was uber pissed at that time I wanted to file a complain but hb said nvm la.

Also, during my stay, hb was with me, most of the time, maybe becos I opted for total bf, they left bb with me, they hardly dropped in to check on us also, only to take baby back to nursery like 3 times, other that than, they basically leave us be ... the only comforting person that did drop by was the LC, there were 2, one very straight forward and tried to force baby, other was more gentle and caring... Other than that, really nothing to shout about for MAH... But I will go back mainly for the atmosphere and room and price. LOL.

Hello all, joining the forum today too! I saw my gynae, Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC today and he confirmed my pregnancy.. Yay! EDD is estimated 18th Mar 2014. First baby! Looking forward to the sharing and guidance from the experienced mummies here.
happy.gif

Ju_vie, I am like you. Just lie down while day long. Now down with flu So I feel even worse. Hai. Also having spotting problems.

Hello mummies,

I tested + last week, all started with an extremely faint line on HPT, confirmed with digital CB and beta HCG. :)

Can you add me to the list?
This is my #2, EDD 30-Mar, seeing Paul Tseng , hosp TBA.
I wanted to try MAH this time. I know if doctor is based in TMC, it is more advisable to stay in TMC. See how it goes after I see him.

Hi MTBs,

I'm on my 7 weeks and still deciding on gynae. Its my #1 and according to apps and calculator EDD is 7 Mar. MS kicks in already and i feeling very lethargic all days... hehe..

@flowerie123 can i join the fb group as well.. ^^

Ling, it is norm. I am also feeling chill. So I keeps drinking hot water to keep myself warm. At night I will be using blanket even only on ceiling fan.

Sweeties who are having ms, can try The nature Confectionery Co sours gummy, I find it helps the weird taste. After dinner I drink prune juice mixed with cold water. Helps my dinner stays. Co's it has sour,salty taste, which I like. And helps constipation problem also.

I also standby some brown rice cereal all in one, just in case I puke again or hungry. I bought this brand nature's own, not too bad, not too sweet and the milk smell not too strong. I drank 1 cup before I sleep yesterday. I bought from prime supermarket.

http://luvbabies.kimsang.com.sg/other-products/172-nature-s-own-brown-rice-sachets.html

Just my 2 cents worth
happy.gif
happy.gif

Lefaith, are you on hormones pills? Do rest more, don't carry heavy things. See your gynae again, your hormones pills may increase more or may have to jab to stop the spotting. If needed request for mc to rest at home. Take care: )
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle#2</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>HeatherWhite</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat_Cow </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yee Soek Wai</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>GHW </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Magdal </TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung lan </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Koh</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julia</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefie</TD><TD>4-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherri3 </TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodles</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lefaithful</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alex</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>magwonder</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Ck </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Neko</TD><TD>12-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherlyn Tan</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maomi</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pleiades</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohbear8383</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soursop2014 </TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>flowerie123</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>orangebeauty</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ju_vin</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Twinkle: I also wanted to try MAH!! but my gynae says she prefer TMC
sad.gif
sad.gif
SIGH! I told her i saw many complains of TMC and she admitted leh! she say mainly is due to the dragon babies and the midwives cant cope.

RE:MS &amp; Nausea

Yesterday i happened to watch the 早安您好 and the topic was how to curb MS, introduction by this TCM doctor.

She recommend us to brew our own dried orange slices ginger tea. The ingredients and steps are very easy.

a few 柑橘片 and 生姜 cook in stove for a like 10-15 mins then add in brown sugar for taste.

I have yet to try this hehe.. Need to get the 柑橘片 so i can try.

Omg!!!
Twinkle &amp; Blessedone : So you all have graduated??? No wonder the ttc thread so quiet.. hahaa. BIG BIG CONGRATS!!!!! Mi got to wait until next mth liao. think this mth had missed the "important" day lol..

I also keep feeling nauseous these few days..
Though my stomach cramp had curb. But the feeling of wanting to puke makes me feel worst than ever.

Even on the mrt, I also have a strong urge to puke yet nothing came out. I wonder when will we start puking?

miracleseason: sometimes the urge to puke but nth comes out will make me very uncomfortable. so i will stare at the toiletbowl and try to puke it out. hahaah... then i feel much better~

To update the list, please post in this format
Nick:
EDD:
Baby #1/#2:
Doctor:
Hospital:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle#2</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>HeatherWhite</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat_Cow </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yee Soek Wai</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>GHW </TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Fei</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Magdal </TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung lan </TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Koh</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julia</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefie</TD><TD>4-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherri3 </TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodles</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>kim</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lefaithful</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>PEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alex</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>magwonder</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Ck </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Neko</TD><TD>12-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherlyn Tan</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maomi</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pleiades</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohbear8383</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soursop2014 </TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>21-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>flowerie123</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ehlana23</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>orangebeauty</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ju_vin</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Miracleseason, I still can control puking. Best of all my puking is after 2-3 hrs after my meal. So I think mine is more of indigestion. So puke liao, very shiok. My previous pregnancy is due to motion sickness and chilli. Once makan, cannot take my hubby's car, sure puke Cos he drive like F1 driver. More immediate as compare to this pregnancy. I still have a few more weeks, then will start craving liao. Hang on, things will gets better in 2nd trimester.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thanks Flowerie123 ^^

I make myself coughing whenever i got the feeling of puking. still got 5 more weeks before can let my bosses know about these. >.<

Welcome new MTBs and FTBs,

just thought of sharing, those 1st pregnancy maybe wondering what to eat and not.

Basically 1st trimester cannot bu. No herbal stuff. Unless your TCM dr recommended. Can try making fresh chicken essence once or twice a week. I am taking twice per week.

My TCM dr said, 1st trimester is An tai (if given 1 packet of herbs or hormones pills), Bao tai (Chicken essence)

2nd trimester is bu tai (which is cordycep soup, birdnest etc)

3rd trimester I can't remember, that was 3 years ago. I remembered the cordyceps but less frequent, last month, once a week coconut water. So baby will be clean when pop.

http://neckredrecipes.blogspot.sg/2007/07/homemade-pure-essence-of-chicken.html (do without the ginseng slices or herbs)

Seems like alot of work, but it is really good for waterbag and mommy will not be so tired. My pregnancy was smooth sailing. When I delivered in Dec 2010, my gynae had hard time breaking my waterbag.

My version is simple. I use 1/2 kampong chicken or Sakura chicken, remove skin, wings, the head, backside, fat, legs. Just left with breast and drumstick and thigh. If lazy, go to wet market and ask the chicken stall vendor to help you chop, just tell then you want to do chicken essence. So far I find that Sakura chicken has more soup than kampong chicken. Then just put into my electric herbal pot (Mine has 2 pot), add some boiled water and boil for 3 hours. Cook as per the link I posted above.

Food to avoid, Del monte banana, chin cao drink, cooling stuff, no black fungus, danggui is no-no during whole of pregnancy. Try to avoid braised duck, prawn mee noodles, Bak ku teh, herbal chicken soup, black chicken soup cos all have danggui. My case as advised by my sinseh, no-no cold water, vinegar stuff, curry veggies (Cos will make me bloated)

When 2nd trimester I share more with all, cos I will see what my TCM dr suggest and share with all.

1st trimester and 3rd trimester the most xinku, 2nd trimester is honeymoon period. What is really important is to be happy, take things easy, positive, so our beanies will grow well
happy.gif
happy.gif

Just my 2 cents worth, cos when I was preganant, I also blur blur, what to eat, what to bu etc. Heng I have my TCM dr's help.

Back