(2014/02) February 2014

Congrats all on your pregnancy! I have some items to let go, please take a look and drop me a PM if you are interested, thanks! If taking more items, can negotiate as hoping to clear all these items :)

- Brand New and Sealed full tin Similac Mum milk at $14 or exchange for wet wipes (Original selling price $30). Expiry Dec 2014
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-similac-mum-advance-eyeq-plus-milk-powder.34591/)

- Maternity wear size M, can wear even up to last trimester. Bundle of 5 dresses to let go for $19 or exchange for wet wipes, suitable for office wear.
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...aternity-dresses-bundle-price-to-clear.36454/)

- BRAND NEW AND SEALED Kodomo Baby Powder (500g x 2) to exchange for two packs Huggies full size wet wipes
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wte-kodomo-baby-powder-to-wet-wipes.36090/)

- Play gym (can use from newborn) to sell for $10. Soft, colourful and washable.
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-play-gym-mat-10.37241/)

Thanks for reading!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Mummies,
We are 4 shopaholic mummies who have started Mamaholic, where we will spree items tried and tested by ourselves, or stuff we want on our wish list - all because we love shopping, want the BEST stuff for our precious bubs, and at a good price! Do visit our page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mamaholic/715236545158335?ref=ts&fref=ts
Current spree going on are the much loved AllyZabba blankets and Manduca carriers!
We welcome any feedback and comments on items on your wish list, so that we can know what to look out for next! Cheers!

Thanks luvbabymarket. :)

Can add me at [email protected] to the FB group? Hehe..

I've been silent reader in this thread as this pregnancy is way tougher than my first so wasn't so active in chats like my first in SMH forum... Haha

But I find this thread is simply dying now cos all migratin to FB... lol

Any one who is expecting a baby boy thinking to do circumcision for baby when he is born? I'm thinking to do it for my boy when he is born but don't know how to go about it. Must speak to pediatric in advance before the baby is born? Any advice? Tks :)

Ok, added liao. Check ur email inbox / junk mail ar ;)

I still latch him to slp lah but my right boob like no milk liao leh, i squeeze onli 1 drop come out... hahaha so pathetic

Hihi, I am finally in the FB group! So happy! But a bit lost cos haven't get used to the real name there. Ya, me too, still latching my girl to sleep and nap. She can't go without it when I am around with her. My (.)(.) also dried, and these days seems smaller to me. haha... I remeber my (.)(.) was bigger and fuller when I preggie with my first baby. This makes me worry if my breast will still working well when 'mei mei' born in months time.
BTW, my #2 is a girl! I will have 2 girls. Sob... I don't have 'lover' in my previous life... sob sob... :rolleyes:

hihi all mommies!

Time flies! next week i hit 26 weeks.. getting clumsier.. sianz.. tried to pull out my old massage lady contact.. but lost it.. i remember it was only $450-$500 last time for 10 sessions??

Anyone got massage ladies to recommend??

Hi mums,

my edd end of feb...and m in dilemma now whether to choose to deliver in KK or Mount A. Earlier we decided on Mount A, but some elders told us that KK is better in case there is any complications. heard a lot of ppl had bad experience in KK too, so i dun kno which one to choose now?? pls help! planning to stay in A1 class in KK if decide to stay there...

Hi Luvbabymarket, not sure if you overlook my message as I did not receive any invitation so far.
Can you help to add me in FB, my email is [email protected]. Appreciate that. Thanks.

Hi Sclaujas, I rmb one session is about $60 on average since 3 years back. $450-$500 for 10 sessions is very good deal! :)

Hi Tintin's mum, ur gynae can deliver at both hospitals?
My gynae only delivers at a few private hospitals and I'll b going for Mt A like my previous pregnancy cos not so ex and service is good.
But the parking wise is really one big headache cos still under reno.

hi @lena22 thanks for the info...not sure if my gynae deliver in kk, gotta check with her during my next visit...she under TMC but can deliver in Mt A...my prob now is many elders told me to go kk just in case there is complication while others had bad experience with their service... m comfortable with mount A since i've been there b4 plus many friends recommended it....my 1st child so no experience at all :-s

Hi tintin's mum, I c... from wat I know, most pte gynae dun deliver at KK. See what your gynae replies to you at the next visit ba. My current gynae also asking mi to decide on the hospital I going for at my next appt. Haha..

The elders are right, for complicated case, they will refer you to KK where they have the most equipment or facilities etc. But I tin that is for very complicated cases. Mt A and TMC generally should be ok. :)

Are you in pink or blue team? :)

In blue team too.. Hee... My firstborn is a girl... :) Closing factory after this... Haha...

Have u start buying Baby stuff? I rmb during my no 1 time, I started buying ard this time...

Am in the midst of shifting house now so too busy to prepare for no 2 arrival.. Lucky I got most baby necessities so less anxious this time round.. :)

Hi Luvbabymarket, not sure if you overlook my message as I did not receive any invitation so far.
Can you help to add me in FB, you can find me at [email protected] but I have lost my Hotmail log in, after you add me, can I request you drop an email to [email protected].
THANK YOU SO MUCH...greatly appreciated, Thanks.

hi all, I just tried adding but you have already been added and I can't add you anymore.. please check your junk in case the email went there.

Back