(2014/02) February 2014

hello girls,

Just to check for those who is travelling or had travelled already, did any of you took any precaution or ang tai yao? Is Duphaston ang tai yao?

Thanks thanks.

Duphaston can say is an tai yao. I juz came back from 2 oversea trip, so far so gd, nv take duphaston already.

Luvbabymarket, So you just travelled as per normal. No special precaution or take an tai yao? this is my #1 so dunno should be so "daring" and travel as per normal. of cos with less hectic schedule. hehe

Crystall, yeah everybody at FB.. :)
Rachw, yup Im using Clarins but it's not specifically for stretchmarks. So far so good, don't see anything at all.

Crystall, yeah everybody at FB.. :)
Rachw, yup Im using Clarins but it's not specifically for stretchmarks. So far so good, don't see anything at all.

Thks Wan~ Are you referring Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil ? I bought this as well.... but dare not to use yet as i realize one of the ingredients is Rosemary. I came across some studies that
Rosemary will increase blood pressure, and may cause contractions. Thus wanted to check with all the mummies here.

Hihi Feb 2014 Mummies,
Ops, was very busy recently with work and family, didn't login for quite sometime. How's everyone?

Crystall, Ya, seems very quite here. You in facebook too?

Luvbabymarket, add me please... [email protected] thanks thank.

Thks Wan~ Are you referring Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil ? I bought this as well.... but dare not to use yet as i realize one of the ingredients is Rosemary. I came across some studies that
Rosemary will increase blood pressure, and may cause contractions. Thus wanted to check with all the mummies here.

I use the shaping cream actually.. I bought it before knew was preggie and it was suppose to help to burn off excess fats. But now I just use it to ensure I don't get stretch marks or get too much excess fats that don't go to baby.. hahaha also don't know if it really works but so far there's no stretch marks.. I nv check the ingredients at all.

hi mummies.. i am from may 13 mummy.. just to share something over here. hoping that it can benefit you all. Congrats on your bfp and bundle of joy and i suppose many would like to bf your precious ones. ;) just to share my story abt bfing and how i gt my supply literally boost up. I gave birth on apr 28 2013. my baby girl doesnt like to latch and she is quite an impatience person. so not being able to supply her with initial colostrum /milk, i gt really very gan chiong and upset, fearing that my supply wont be able to meet her daily needs. On third day after i discharge from hospital, my combined milk was only 20 ml. that was really pathetic.. so one of my forum mummy intro me super chlorophyll powder, this is to be mixed with any beverages and taste tasteless.. slowly my supply did increase. i am still drinking the super chlorophyll till now and still wielding 300 - 400ml per pump. I am really happy that i am able to buffet milk my girl. So mummies, if you are keen on the chlorophyll, you can wa me at 90258843. Its really a good supplement with many benefits at affordable price. :)

Hi, I have a group of confinement nannies from Malaysia looking for work in Singapore. Each have at least 6 to 8yrs of doing confinement (avg 10 assignments a year). They are professionally trained, qualified and certified nannies, have attended annual check up and have Hep A and B vaccinations done. **I have Cantonese, Teochew, Hokkien, Malay, Chinese, English speaking aunties. If you have any preference just let me know.** Satisfaction guaranteed!! 2 Free Replacement available.

• A confinement nanny will help out for 28 days since the first day you are discharged
  • She will prepare confinement meals (3 meals a day) to ensure Mums get the nutrients they need for speedy recovery
  • She will prepare Red Dates Longan Tea everyday as it is one of the essential items during your confinement period
  • Doing all the laundry stuff
  • Feeding baby (For mummies who choose to breastfeed, you can get some tips from confinement nannies)
  • Showering and taking care of the baby
  • Babies will be sleeping with nannies so as to allow Mums to have enough rest at night.
  • Handling of household chores (on request)
  • Helping out on laundry works for other family members (on request)
  • Cooking for the whole family (on request)
  • A confinement nanny will help out for 28 days since the first day you are discharged
  • She will prepare confinement meals (3 meals a day) to ensure Mums get the nutrients they need for speedy recovery
  • She will prepare Red Dates Longan Tea everyday as it is one of the essential items during your confinement period
  • Doing all the laundry stuff
  • Feeding baby (For mummies who choose to breastfeed, you can get some tips from confinement nannies)
  • Showering and taking care of the baby
  • Babies will be sleeping with nannies so as to allow Mums to have enough rest at night.
  • Handling of household chores (on request)
  • Helping out on laundry works for other family members (on request)
  • Cooking for the whole family (on request)
Feel free to call me for any discussion

Hi mummies,

If u r looking for a confinement lady I wld like to recommend my aunty who is very experienced. You can contact her at 60122928683. Her name is Lee Eng.

Hi I chance upon this thread while doing some online shopping in the bulk purchase section. I'm going to be a 23rd Feb mummy of another boy (#1 is 2 1/2 years old) hoping to find some mummies to chat to :). I would like to join the fb page too :)

Hi I chance upon this thread while doing some online shopping in the bulk purchase section. I'm going to be a 23rd Feb mummy of another boy (#1 is 2 1/2 years old) hoping to find some mummies to chat to :). I would like to join the fb page too :)

HI Potto..congrats! Just give us your email add will do.

Hi all feb2014 mtbs

Any gd and reliable confinement lady to recommend? EDD mid feb 2014 after 15th of CNY...

Thanks...

Hi!
Feb mom to be, may I know which hospital do u preferred? I am currently seeing a gynae from TMC, I like her but heard from lot of friends that the hospital staff service there is not good. Wondering if I should change other gynae as my current doctor only do delivery at TMC..

Hi!
Feb mom to be, may I know which hospital do u preferred? I am currently seeing a gynae from TMC, I like her but heard from lot of friends that the hospital staff service there is not good. Wondering if I should change other gynae as my current doctor only do delivery at TMC..
Hi Charmainebb, I'm seeing a dr from TMC dr WK Tan, so far ok, u?
Thanks.

charmainebb.. yes TMC nurses are really not very good .. but it's ok to me .. as we'll only be there for 2 days at most for natural birth .. overall I'm sure the environment is a good one for resting..

My gynae is Adelina Wong. She is very patient and attentive..I feel very comfy with her :) guess I will just stick to her even if she only deliver at TMC.

HiHi,

Finally came back from UK, settled on gynae, done the detailed scan. So now looking around for some Prenatal exercise class to attend.
Anyone of you is attending any prenatal exercise classes? any good ones to recommend?

Is there a fb group?
can add me in?
My email add: [email protected]

HiHi,

Finally came back from UK, settled on gynae, done the detailed scan. So now looking around for some Prenatal exercise class to attend.
Anyone of you is attending any prenatal exercise classes? any good ones to recommend?

Is there a fb group?
can add me in?
My email add: [email protected]
Hi sanice, how many weeks are u? I'm abt 21 weeks and thinking of joining

Back