(2014/02) February 2014

Oh ya sisters hv u all heard about the contaminated milk news. Pls read up on dumex & anlene/anmum milk think they are affected.

What's inside the milk powder? Today is a quiet day as well. Mummies by with work on a Monday? Keke. I'm soooo tired. Got time I juz wanna sleep. Zzzzz.... Middle of the nite keep waking up pee. Interrupted sleep lagi worse.

Thanks Iseblle - not sure... Dating scan date EDD changed to 8/2/14.....
ha!~ Just hope BB healthy , happy, we have smooth n safe delivery will do... heeeee

Lefaithful - i noticed i have some light plae green/yellow discharge (more during first trim) i recalled askling and was advised as long NO foul smell, no itch, no pain burning sensation during urination should b normal... else might b infection....should b fine.. heeee

LALA - wah..chcoo milk?? =p
as long no bleeding, no pain, all should b ok ya..hugs hugs...
i considering Irene Chua (ex-KKH) or Jocelyn Wong (al;so ex-KKH)... booohooo... really dunno who to go.......i want stitching good one...so my there ok ok... haaaa

sentosaubin - Thank u for the link...

LeRainbow - salutations!~ thank u for the welcome.. heeee...

Jacquise - woo...mon so tiring ya lo... BZ!~ but short weeeeeek!~ hang on there~~~~~ u are a proud mummy to be of 2#? =D

sorry ladies, can i ask a personal qns... now we 2nd trim/most 2nd trim safe to have the act??? haaa else our hubbies ta han v long, haaaaaa

anyone enrol the antenatal classes??? where u all go?? =p

Ya iselle the milk powder juz a precaution but since they recall den beta buy other brand.

Blushblush, ^5 happy no discharge :)

Viva/lefaithful, ya me no pain or itch juz diluted choco milk occasionally, lolx :p

Viva, ya ex KKH gynae beta more exposure. Think 2trim ok for xx but I'm too tired to xx & DH is supportive. Antenatal class I'm on but hvent research yet. U let me know details if u hv any.

Morning Ladies, have called Fonterra last night and the rest of the milk are not affected expect Dumex. So they are safe to drink.

Vivaliciousviv, I will be signing up for Antenatal Class from 24 weeks onwards @ Mt A. If I am not wrong, after discount is about $200

congrats PatL and BlushBlush on your NT scan results..

Jacquise - my scan cost me $350! not sure if it includes blood test as my gynae nv say anything about it. It's not at her clinic though, going to be at paragon. guess her equipment not good enough for the scan.. hopefully it includes the blood test already.

lefaithful - I also had more discharge last week. was so uncomfortable but I read up and it seems it's normal to have more discharge as long as you don't have pain or itchiness or smell. luckily it's now back to normal.

vivaliciousviv - it's ok to have. :) we tried having a couple of times immediately after we found out but it feels different and hubby keeps thinking he will hurt the baby so it's always terminated halfway. :( will be trying again soon and hopefully it will be back to normal. also my gynae is at Gleneagles but she delivers at mt a too if you are interested. she has another clinic at hougang if you prefer north east.

so far I nv drink maternity milk I only drink normal magnolia fresh milk. don't like drinking milk powder. :) so not really affected by the Fonterra problem.

good day to u too blessmybb!

wow i see april 2014 thread up! which means we r getting closer to holding the lil bubs in our arms <3 :cool:

vee, can I check, if I join the group on FB, will other ppl see me joining? cos I haven't announce to whole world yet.

Hi viva, I was Under joycelyn Wong when I had no1. However this time I'm not going bk to her. If u like Gynae to talk a lot and share a lot of stuff she is ideal. Only thing is I don't think she was with kkwch for very long before becoming private. She was an A. consultant then poached by Dr Adrian Tan already. Her stitching is gd. But I'm not sure about her ability to cope with emergency cases as her training in kkwch was short.

So cute to hear all the mummies discussing abt XXX. Gynae also advised against in first trimester. But true Lor, no mood! Got time rather sleep! I'm coming down with a cold but trying not to take medication.

Hi all,

Just stumbled upon this thread. My edd is 27/2 for #2
#1 was delivered in Mount A by Dr Kenneth Edward.
Hope to meet more mommies :)

Hi,

Just found out that I am pregnant with #2.
Based on LMP, should be mid Feb.
Will be going for check up tomorrow
Delivering at KKH
As I am quite free, I will be setting up whatsapp group to know more mummies. Interested mummies kindly e-mail me at [email protected] to join.
This group is mainly for mummies to know more, not a selling path.

Thanks

Regards,
Isabel

Jacquise - my scan cost me $350! not sure if it includes blood test as my gynae nv say anything about it. It's not at her clinic though, going to be at paragon. guess her equipment not good enough for the scan.. hopefully it includes the blood test already.

lefaithful - I also had more discharge last week. was so uncomfortable but I read up and it seems it's normal to have more discharge as long as you don't have pain or itchiness or smell. luckily it's now back to normal.

vivaliciousviv - it's ok to have. :) we tried having a couple of times immediately after we found out but it feels different and hubby keeps thinking he will hurt the baby so it's always terminated halfway. :( will be trying again soon and hopefully it will be back to normal. also my gynae is at Gleneagles but she delivers at mt a too if you are interested. she has another clinic at hougang if you prefer north east.

so far I nv drink maternity milk I only drink normal magnolia fresh milk. don't like drinking milk powder. :) so not really affected by the Fonterra problem.
Thanks Wan....
Your Scan sounds a very reasonable price compared to mine. I paid $480 for OSCAR (inclusive of blood test) and 20Wks Detail Scan.

Thanks Iseblle - not sure... Dating scan date EDD changed to 8/2/14.....
ha!~ Just hope BB healthy , happy, we have smooth n safe delivery will do... heeeee

Lefaithful - i noticed i have some light plae green/yellow discharge (more during first trim) i recalled askling and was advised as long NO foul smell, no itch, no pain burning sensation during urination should b normal... else might b infection....should b fine.. heeee

LALA - wah..chcoo milk?? =p
as long no bleeding, no pain, all should b ok ya..hugs hugs...
i considering Irene Chua (ex-KKH) or Jocelyn Wong (al;so ex-KKH)... booohooo... really dunno who to go.......i want stitching good one...so my there ok ok... haaaa

sentosaubin - Thank u for the link...

LeRainbow - salutations!~ thank u for the welcome.. heeee...

Jacquise - woo...mon so tiring ya lo... BZ!~ but short weeeeeek!~ hang on there~~~~~ u are a proud mummy to be of 2#? =D

sorry ladies, can i ask a personal qns... now we 2nd trim/most 2nd trim safe to have the act??? haaa else our hubbies ta han v long, haaaaaa

anyone enrol the antenatal classes??? where u all go?? =p

Viva, 2ns Trimester very safe to have sex....even on 1st T unless doc advise you not to. Wont hurt baby at all as it's far beyond the reach! :)

Hi,

Delivering at KKH
As I am quite free, I will be setting up whatsapp group to know more mummies. Interested mummies kindly e-mail me at [email protected] to join.

Thanks

Regards,
Isabel
Congrats Isabel!

Hi,

Delivering at KKH

Thanks

Regards,
Isabel
congrats!

Thanks Wan....
Your Scan sounds a very reasonable price compared to mine. I paid $480 for OSCAR (inclusive of blood test) and 20Wks Detail Scan.

Patl, yours include 20 weeks scan.. mine is only the NT scan not sure if inclusive of blood test.. so don't think mine v reasonable already from what you mention.. hahaha but no choice, cant be changing gynae just cos of the cost.

Morning Ladies, have called Fonterra last night and the rest of the milk are not affected expect Dumex. So they are safe to drink.

Vivaliciousviv, I will be signing up for Antenatal Class from 24 weeks onwards @ Mt A. If I am not wrong, after discount is about $200

Dear Cheeryz - i m looking at mt A too..... maybe u able to let me know the details.pleasse?? $200 discount??? from?? haaaa thanks~~~

Haaa... lala ----- xx ya lo.... some say will have higher libido...so far i feel normal.... worry BB any issues nial, wat if too rough' muahahaaaa.... =x

:phav a great LONG weekend... =p

**Please do me know your Gynae?? her overall if u ok to let me know.... thanks loads, ya, i stay near Sengkang area, so Hougang is fine, heee~ thanks loads...

Ya lo... xxxx i still dare not try...need to find a moment' i now 13 wkks, already gain 4kg.. =(.

Hi viva, I was Under joycelyn Wong when I had no1. However this time I'm not going bk to her. If u like Gynae to talk a lot and share a lot of stuff she is ideal. Only thing is I don't think she was with kkwch for very long before becoming private. She was an A. consultant then poached by Dr Adrian Tan already. Her stitching is gd. But I'm not sure about her ability to cope with emergency cases as her training in kkwch was short.

So cute to hear all the mummies discussing abt XXX. Gynae also advised against in first trimester. But true Lor, no mood! Got time rather sleep! I'm coming down with a cold but trying not to take medication.
:confused:sorry for being ignorant..whats kkwch?? heee....
still alot terms not familiar...apologies...

ha~~ eh 1st BB..:p.
i also worry so no xxx first 3 mths...
but i hear horror stories :eek:men stray if woman pregnant no xxx ma, wah lau...
haaaaa =x o_O

Hi Mummies, i am from Jan 2014 thread.. I have an extra box of "ELANCYL Stretchmark Cream" to let go at $$20. Retail price at about $45. I can't finish 2 tubes... so selling one... Interested can PM for more details... =)

article_images.php.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mtbs, can anyone add me in the FB group??
i've gained 1.7kgs in a month and my gynae told me to watch my diet....i just cant stop eating....
had been on diet before preg thinking that i can eat everything when preg but ended up still have to watch diet..sad....does anyone have any recommended contacts for CL during CNY?

Hello mummies. i am also new with my first pregnancy and dont know a lot of stuff.
So i have been trying to read up on it.
My friend gave me a book what to expect when you are expecting as a gift and told me the author,Heidi Murkoff will be in Singapore this Sept.

So far the book is really quite useful and interesting. She talks about the ups and downs, ins and outs of being a new mummy even xxx concerns. Hee...:p
Did you all read her book too? what other good books are there?
i am thinking of going to her workshop with my friend. Any of u interested?
http://2013.riseandshine-expo.com/speaker-lineup/heidi-murkoff/
I'm keen to attend the talk but the link is down. Anyone managed to register?

giulietta -:rolleyes: same. my generous gf passed me her pregnancy books to read, i also DL Baby Centre application spore version closed, so UK version u can read) online a lot useful tips.... =p
most tips provided were, eat moderately, not excessive, have those vital vitamins (folic acid, calcium, etc) intake sufficient for BB n Mummy...
BE HAPPY and then the BB will be a happy BB!~ haaaaa..no sad depress ok, else BB also will b affected.:p
I think most of u HOPe for is a SMOOTH, safe, happy pregnancy and BB will be healthy, happy and well... hee...Let's b happy, eat moderate...eh i also hear we must
avoid pineapples, bittergourd (my fave!! w stir fry egg, damn), caffeine, alcohol... overdose in grapes/orange as these fruits will make BB having more 'phelgm' in future...
moderate ok.. =p

i m keen to join the talk too but it happens on a weekday working hours timing, doubt i could make it... =(
thanks for sharing~~

verapoh - i m 13wks now and gained 4 kg... OMG..... ><:(
my gf ask me look for PEM CL i think, some agency..hven really look around as i hear the prices are maddness.. may need my MIL help n myself help to take care BB food etc during my CL... =(
i hear TMC also provide CL... hmmm...o_O

Good day ahead everyone~!

any one have KKH delivery experience to share or Mt A (which class, approx cost?)? i cant decide which on to go to...boo..:confused:.

gynae i also thinking which female gynae to go to:oops:.... thanks for sharing~

Vivalicious, u mean u r 13 wks and u haven made any visit to a Gynae? By 13w 6D u r too late for a nucheal scan. Unless u r not keen to do any of these diagnostic tests. Kkwch= kedang Kerbau woman & children's hospital.

Back