(2014/02) February 2014

Sentosaubin, if like that say about the smell then cannot wash toliet le. Bleach have a stronger smell than the rest of the chemical.....

Then washing toliet task will have to leave it to Hubby to do... =P

BlushBlush, me gg for my pedi this wk and requesting for a mild foot massage.
Talk about my oscar, lil precious not corporative at all :confused: Either lay face down if not kp dancing vigorously.... Took us quite sometime to get the scan done. Wonder was the measurement taken correctly or eh.... anyhow taken :rolleyes:

i have been going pedi mani very regularly. becos the manicurist is a friend cum neighbor. too convenient! haha. she is also pregnant now (EDD oct) and said no problem BUT have to let the therapist know that u r expecting.
i have also called my hair stylist to ask if i can do treatments. he say Hair can, Scalp cannot.

but of cos if u dont feel comfy, then just avoid :)

im gonna drink honey anyway. my throat hurts! My mom says can. Hee

Ya I need to color my hair badly too. Now got no ammonia type. Gonna ask Gynae on wed to make sure. Mani / pedi shld be ok. Juz skip the foot massage. I pity preg manicurists too. Can wear masks too.

Finally can login.

Sunshine how frequent shd we eat bird nest? Some say if too much will cause phlegm in bb.
For applying oil I recall the clarins girl reco take warm shower n let skin be damp, not dry, then apply oil over. Then dap dry. It'll be less oily. Hope I rem the steps correctly, it is less oily this way as more easily absorbed. I believe the same method can be used for bio oil n other brands too. N the part usu neglected is skin below tummy cos we can't c when it gets
bigger.
I luvv clarins oil too! The smell makes me feels like spa! Mummymode u tempt me to get a bottle ASAP!!

I Oso haven find cl,, jialat.

I tink only raw honey cannot ba. Not sure if Manuka considered raw?

My gynae will freeze the screen in order to take measurement for oscar. A bit upset cos can't c bb moving. My Oscar next wk. so long!

Thanx all for advice. I'll go for pedi without food massage, will ask manicurist to concentrate on calves instead. I'm already prepared to give up doing any chemical treatment to my hair, it's gg to be just trimming from now on.

Most probably getting Clarins oil too. Hopefully I'll be able to apply the oil faithfully cos I super lazy applying body lotion as I find it uncomfortable on my body.

I feel like getting clarins oil too but does it absorb well? Don't like an oily after feel.

I'm dying for mani, pedi n massage. Shall resume them next week :D

hi blushblush, i only go for normal printing for pedi, miss my mani gelish don't think can do right cos of the UV light.

this pregnany really more xin ku and i feel i got the full pregnancy package this time round, bloated, indigestion, MS,
no appetite but hungry very fast, light headed, neusea...n somemore my #1 having fever and i am sick with running nose from friday till now.

Sometimes during MS i will puke and emo n cry asking why i have to suffer it but after all i will console myself saying that MS meaning bb growing well and respond to me..LOL

Ladies, there's 2 types of clarins oil... Dont get the wrong one... I am currently using the stretchmark control cream.

cheeryz, i also have the stretchmark cream but always lazy to use. think im also gg to buy the clarin oil but think won't buy over the
counter as more ex like $80+ some beauty shop do sell at $50+ (about 30% discount).

Sunshinebb, I have gotten the oil and cream from Tins & Bottles (Century Square). If I am not wrong it's slightly more than 100 for both. You can check out the place since your gynae is in Tampines
I am lazy as well and so far I have not use the clarins oil. Have stop using the cream for awhile too...

i think is call body treatment oil tonic...i remember got tonic this word de...hehehe, the smell is very aroma n confortable.

cheeryz: ya better if baby stays still so the radiographer can take the measurements accurately. when i asked y the baby so still, she said still is good cos better for her to measure. then when baby started moving, she was like "wah lucky finish measuring liao" LOL

Aas for position, well, my lil one was facing upwards n she say it was perfect so i guess tt was the best position?

i was lucky. completed my scan within 15 to 20 mins. the radiographer even had time to show me the diff parts of baby like the fingers, hands, legs, and show me different position like from head up, face up, etc. very cute!

Sentosaubin, if like that say about the smell then cannot wash toliet le. Bleach have a stronger smell than the rest of the chemical.....

Then washing toliet task will have to leave it to Hubby to do... =P

yeah.. gynae told us no rebonding no mani/pedi.. so can ask gynae if you want to confirm

Vee, If I am not wrong it is Clarins Huile “Tonic” Body Treatment Oil. But will need to confirm when I get home. The salesgirl told me there's 2 types of oil. One is before and one is after birth so cannot anyhow use.

Vee, dont buy 1st. I will check first and let you know tonight.

In fact, we are about 6 months plus away to see our actual bb. :)

crystall, your baby moves and you can see already? I just did my checkup today and doc did a scan for me. so far no movements though heartbeat is loud and clear. baby is facing up too. and doc just pointed out baby's head and butt but I can't really see the hands and legs

Me waiting for an hour more to go home and chiong to my bed :p
I always feeling tired and sleepy. I always wake up in the middle of night to go toilet. At least 2x a night... Or maybe its also due to my age tats y feeling more tired :oops:

I always wake up to go toilet too...for someone who used to nev go toilet in my sleep. Sometimes I end up dozing off on the toilet bowl...hahaaha

Me waiting for an hour more to go home and chiong to my bed :p
I always feeling tired and sleepy. I always wake up in the middle of night to go toilet. At least 2x a night... Or maybe its also due to my age tats y feeling more tired :oops:

Me too... One more hour to go.... Heading to my mum's place for hot soup... WoooOoooo..... I woke up @ least 3x per night... My hubby even told me I am groaning in when I sleep in the night. =(

I feel much better now compare to the first few weeks of pregnancy.

i cant wait to start prenatal massage! i miss massages too! i realised i pee very often now. esp at work. die... cheeryz good le, i still feeling quite horrible. looking forward to my gynae appt.

Me too. Always wake up at nite to pee den sometimes lucky managed to sleep sometimes juz lie there wait for daybreak. I wake up earlier den b4 preggy too usually at 5 or 6am ><. Even wkend also 7am but juz luv afternoon naps but only can indulge during wkends. My DH clean the toilet ever since we get married xp. Housework I still do but if too heavy he will help me :)
Dun hv taitai fate but still contented with a sweet DH although he can be quite bad tempered sometimes. Haha :)

Check with all mummies, my hub having lotsa craving and having sleepless nights. Keep having bb dreams... Worst, he has ms for quite sometime until recently i nvr heard him complaining of bloated stomach... Does any of your hub having the same kindof exp like mine???

Jan!
u r here! lolx

im also very bored la. dozing off at my desk.
what r u ladies craving for recently?
i realise i got no cravings and its getting on ppl's nerves. cos whenever they ask "eat what?"
i got no ans. yet when they suggest, i will say no. :x

Check with all mummies, my hub having lotsa craving and having sleepless nights. Keep having bb dreams... Worst, he has ms for quite sometime until recently i nvr heard him complaining of bloated stomach... Does any of your hub having the same kindof exp like mine???

lolx. my hubby no MS. but cravings yes. its weird cos he craves for things he dun usually eats.
sleepless nights too, but i think thats cos i toss n turn too much that i disturbed him

Jan!
u r here! lolx

im also very bored la. dozing off at my desk.
what r u ladies craving for recently?
i realise i got no cravings and its getting on ppl's nerves. cos whenever they ask "eat what?"
i got no ans. yet when they suggest, i will say no. :x

craving for szechuan ramen and tang yuen. hahaha

hahaha!! your hubby reminds me of my ex colleague le! he kept seeing our friend puke until he started to feel nauseous too!

there is a term for it actually. http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/considering-baby/dads/husbands-also-get-pregnancy-symptoms/#page=1

cherryz: one week very fast one! dont worry!

blessmybb: ya lor. my radiographer said the lil one was v cooperative. the worst case she had, the couple had to hang ard the WHOLE DAY becos the baby simply refuse to cooperate and she wasnt able to take the measurements at all. my friend was there for 3 hrs before she managed to have her scan done properly.

wan: mine was during the oscar scan. abt 12 weeks already and their machine more powerful so can see the baby very clearly. even the little fingers. very exciting. my only regret was me and hubby so engrossed in watching the baby move tt we forgot to take a video of it so tt we can show the rest of the family!

Hi hi, I keeping gg toilet too at night, during the day also. My hub is very lazy type, he doesn't want to do housework so thankfully he said he said he would rather pay for PT cleaner. Luckily for me, really hate to wash toilet. My ms seems over liao. Now getting hungry all the time. I prefer food that has 'heavier' taste, spicy is best. Couldn't stand the thought of eating fish although I love eating it before and my BFF even called me cat.

Back